Jump to topic:

The moon is unnatural

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2013 8:17:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Now some people may think that well of course the moon is natural, it is not man made. See that's the typical mistake of the brain washed liberal atheists masses. They think that just because something exists in nature it is natural....... DUMBASS !!!

What we need to do is look at the thing that exists in nature and then see whether it is "normal".

Now let us consider the moon, an object in the sky. Most objects in the sky produce their own light, but then comes the moon, it just sit's there, reflecting the light of the sun, being to f*cking lazy to produce it's own light.

Is this the kind of example we want to set for our children ? unnatural and lazy ? Are we just going to sit here and let the moon mock us with it's unnaturalness ? Well I for one have had enough !!!

Clearly we need to do something here, I propose we blow that sucker up.

Prop 61: Blow up the moon.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2013 8:40:57 PM
At 8/21/2013 8:27:11 PM, SovereignDream wrote:
I feel the need to wipe the stupid off of me after reading this.

Yeah, it is stupid that people claim that natural things are ummmm unnatural. I feel your pain. It's ok, we will get there, together.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2013 11:10:57 PM
At 8/21/2013 9:02:13 PM, Disquisition wrote:
Do you hear a deep maniacal laughter in your head?

You don't?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 10:45:13 AM
At 8/21/2013 8:17:49 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Now some people may think that well of course the moon is natural, it is not man made. See that's the typical mistake of the brain washed liberal atheists masses. They think that just because something exists in nature it is natural....... DUMBASS !!!

What we need to do is look at the thing that exists in nature and then see whether it is "normal".

Now let us consider the moon, an object in the sky. Most objects in the sky produce their own light, but then comes the moon, it just sit's there, reflecting the light of the sun, being to f*cking lazy to produce it's own light.

Is this the kind of example we want to set for our children ? unnatural and lazy ? Are we just going to sit here and let the moon mock us with it's unnaturalness ? Well I for one have had enough !!!

Atomic elements, the universe, moons, suns, planets, asteroids, black holes, time, dimensions, matter, etc. are only illusions made from processed invisible wavelengths of energy.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 10:50:31 AM
At 8/23/2013 10:46:21 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
Invisible illusions: the best kind of illusion.

Atoms are just like pixels we see on a computer monitor. The retina's of our eyes are just like a computer monitor and instead of pixels, we see them as atomic elements. These atoms contain an infinite amount of information ( wavebits of energy ) that give us visible pictures to look at but only when they're sized at the correct dimensions for us to understand them.

Can you imagine if these atoms were blown up to the size of a pea on our retina's. We would see nothing but blurry pictures.
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 10:59:50 AM
At 8/23/2013 10:50:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Atoms are just like pixels we see on a computer monitor.

Indivisible building blocks produced on a physical medium to convey abstract information? No. No they aren't.

The retina's of our eyes are just like a computer monitor and instead of pixels, we see them as atomic elements.

The retina of our eyes is a visual output? Computers arrange pixels on the screen to output data. The retina just collects incoming data and passes it to the brain for processing. They're more like a USB port than a monitor.

These atoms contain an infinite amount of information ( wavebits of energy ) that give us visible pictures to look at but only when they're sized at the correct dimensions for us to understand them.

An atom does not contain an infinite amount of energy. We do not look at individual atoms. Individual atoms are not 'sized' according to anything other than their relative atomic mass; from our perspective, they're unseeably small specks of emptiness.

Can you imagine if these atoms were blown up to the size of a pea on our retina's. We would see nothing but blurry pictures.

Not to mention the fact that everyone within the local area would be immediately killed by the absolutely monumental amounts of radiation such massive atoms would be producing. Also, has it not occurred to you that as our retinas are made of atoms then any such up-scaling would be relative and therefore impossible for us to notice? Except for the deadly, deadly radiation that is.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 11:13:30 AM
At 8/23/2013 10:59:50 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 8/23/2013 10:50:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Atoms are just like pixels we see on a computer monitor.

Indivisible building blocks produced on a physical medium to convey abstract information? No. No they aren't.

The retina's of our eyes are just like a computer monitor and instead of pixels, we see them as atomic elements.

The retina of our eyes is a visual output? Computers arrange pixels on the screen to output data. The retina just collects incoming data and passes it to the brain for processing. They're more like a USB port than a monitor.

These atoms contain an infinite amount of information ( wavebits of energy ) that give us visible pictures to look at but only when they're sized at the correct dimensions for us to understand them.

An atom does not contain an infinite amount of energy. We do not look at individual atoms. Individual atoms are not 'sized' according to anything other than their relative atomic mass; from our perspective, they're unseeably small specks of emptiness.

Not to mention the fact that everyone within the local area would be immediately killed by the absolutely monumental amounts of radiation such massive atoms would be producing. Also, has it not occurred to you that as our retinas are made of atoms then any such up-scaling would be relative and therefore impossible for us to notice? Except for the deadly, deadly radiation that is.

You don't listen to our Creator very well, do you?
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 11:14:07 AM
At 8/23/2013 11:13:30 AM, bornofgod wrote:

At all!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 11:21:27 AM
At 8/23/2013 11:14:07 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 8/23/2013 11:13:30 AM, bornofgod wrote:

At all!

That's okay, you will in the next age after your body dies in this age.
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 12:45:05 PM
At 8/23/2013 11:21:27 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Great, see you there!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 12:47:23 PM
At 8/23/2013 12:45:05 PM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 8/23/2013 11:21:27 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Great, see you there!

We won't remember our experiences in this first age so we won't recognize each other in the next one.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 12:58:57 PM
At 8/23/2013 12:47:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:
We won't remember our experiences in this first age so we won't recognize each other in the next one.

Keeps getting better the more I learn.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 1:01:26 PM
At 8/23/2013 12:58:57 PM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 8/23/2013 12:47:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Keeps getting better the more I learn.

There hasn't been anyone in this forum with the knowledge of God to teach people what the scriptures mean. Keep reading my posts and you will learn more in a day than all the Christians combined since Christianity was formed by the Roman government to deceive their Christians with religious lies.
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 1:04:43 PM
At 8/23/2013 1:01:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
There hasn't been anyone in this forum with the knowledge of God to teach people what the scriptures mean. Keep reading my posts and you will learn more in a day than all the Christians combined since Christianity was formed by the Roman government to deceive their Christians with religious lies.

I would certainly agree that I won't learn less than that, indeed.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 1:17:19 PM
At 8/21/2013 8:17:49 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Yes, blow that sucker to smithereens!!! The tides be damned.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 1:17:47 PM
At 8/23/2013 1:04:43 PM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:01:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I would certainly agree that I won't learn less than that, indeed.

Christians can only think with knowledge that existed 2,000 years ago because that's when the last thoughts of our Creator was written down. The problem is that the Roman religious leaders changed all these writings by the true saints by destroying most of them and using pieces of Christ-like writings along with their religious ideas that come from the first Babylonian kingdoms to produce their new testament. This new testament was meant to deceive anyone who read it to keep them from becoming saints who spoke against all their false gods ( buildings ) and false religions.

Not one Christian has ever known our Creator and His eternal plan for us all. Only God's saints were used to receive the knowledge of God and learn what happened in the past, present and about the coming future age where all God's people will awaken to the Truth.

So don't worry about not understanding the scriptures or what happened during this age. All you have to do is listen to the message in my written or spoken testimonies. That's if God gives you the desire to do so. If not, you'll awaken to the Truth in the next age.
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 1:36:32 PM
At 8/23/2013 1:17:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Christians can only think with knowledge that existed 2,000 years ago because that's when the last thoughts of our Creator was written down. The problem is that the Roman religious leaders changed all these writings by the true saints by destroying most of them and using pieces of Christ-like writings along with their religious ideas that come from the first Babylonian kingdoms to produce their new testament. This new testament was meant to deceive anyone who read it to keep them from becoming saints who spoke against all their false gods ( buildings ) and false religions.

Not one Christian has ever known our Creator and His eternal plan for us all. Only God's saints were used to receive the knowledge of God and learn what happened in the past, present and about the coming future age where all God's people will awaken to the Truth.

So don't worry about not understanding the scriptures or what happened during this age. All you have to do is listen to the message in my written or spoken testimonies. That's if God gives you the desire to do so. If not, you'll awaken to the Truth in the next age.

That's certainly a relief. I can be pretty slow at times.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 1:43:31 PM
At 8/23/2013 1:36:32 PM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:17:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:

That's certainly a relief. I can be pretty slow at times.

But you're hearing something that most of the members in this forum can't hear and that's our Creator's voice. Don't worry if you're slow. I have many believers who hear at different levels of understanding. Some only believe in the works that I do as far as feeding them in the park every day. Other believers believe the very deep things that God has taught me in the past five years.

If you keep listening to the messages from God in my testimonies, whether they are written or spoken, you will keep learning new things. Check out my website at www.1gospel.wordpress.com. I will have new videos and a book in the near future so keep posted in that website until my new website gets built by a very special friend of mine. It will be called "bradholkesvig.com".