Jump to topic:

Today's Topic: Sex After Marriage.

justin.graves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 1:11:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Today I would like to talk about sex after marriage. Many liberals support this depraved practice, but I do not.

It can lead to headaches, immoral physical pleasures, and unwanted family members who become Democrats. I hope you will all sign the pledge to keep your virginity, forever.

Petition Signatures:
-Justin K. Graves, Demon Hunter
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 1:16:33 PM
At 8/22/2013 1:11:33 PM, justin.graves wrote:
Today I would like to talk about sex after marriage. Many liberals support this depraved practice, but I do not.

It can lead to headaches, immoral physical pleasures, and unwanted family members who become Democrats. I hope you will all sign the pledge to keep your virginity, forever.

Petition Signatures:

Anything goes in this world delusion so enjoy sex as much as God created for you. God removes these pleasures from us saints so He can use our flesh for His purpose to reveal His eternal plan.

All God's people will be forgiven of all these worldly passions they love so much as their flesh perishes in this age.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 1:32:55 PM
I could just not get married and then i wouldn't have to worry about sex after marriage. Seems like a better solution than forgoing sex.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 1:35:44 PM
At 8/22/2013 1:32:55 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
I could just not get married and then i wouldn't have to worry about sex after marriage. Seems like a better solution than forgoing sex.

Go ahead and live your life without ever having sex again. Remember, you have no power to control your own life. We're always doing God's will and not our own.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 1:45:00 PM
At 8/22/2013 1:35:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Go ahead and live your life without ever having sex again. Remember, you have no power to control your own life. We're always doing God's will and not our own.

Then maybe it's your God's will that I have sex, seeing as we created him in our image. And if he didn't want us to have sex, then why did he make it pleasurable and necessary for reproduction? Seems your God needs to get his act together...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 1:48:17 PM
At 8/22/2013 1:45:00 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Then maybe it's your God's will that I have sex, seeing as we created him in our image. And if he didn't want us to have sex, then why did he make it pleasurable and necessary for reproduction? Seems your God needs to get his act together...

Our Creator ( the one who created you and I and everything else ) created a delusion during this first age to keep His people from knowing Him and His eternal plan. This delusion is what you believe in with all it's false gods ( things built with human hands ) and religions.

Sex is one part of God's delusion to keep His people focused on it rather than knowing the Truth.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 2:37:03 PM
At 8/22/2013 1:48:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/22/2013 1:45:00 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Our Creator ( the one who created you and I and everything else ) created a delusion during this first age to keep His people from knowing Him and His eternal plan.

Wait, so he wants us to know him and to have a personal relationship with him because we're his children (I know you didn't say this but it's a huge part of Christian teachings), but he created a delusion specifically for the purpose of keeping us from knowing him and his plan for us? How are we to follow it, then?
This delusion is what you believe in with all it's false gods ( things built with human hands ) and religions.

Sex is one part of God's delusion to keep His people focused on it rather than knowing the Truth.

And why would he not want us to know the truth?
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 8:44:02 PM

Petition Signatures:

That depends, does having sex with cyborgs count as losing ones virginity or is loss of virginity dependent on having sexual relations with a living organism ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 9:29:18 PM
At 8/22/2013 8:44:02 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Petition Signatures:

That depends, does having sex with cyborgs count as losing ones virginity or is loss of virginity dependent on having sexual relations with a living organism ?

What about necrophilia?
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 9:30:48 PM
At 8/22/2013 9:29:18 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Petition Signatures:

What about necrophilia?

Not really a concern of mine, I like some movement.........hence the cyborg.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 9:32:53 PM
At 8/22/2013 9:30:48 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Petition Signatures:

What about necrophilia?

Haha, I was asking more about whether that would count as a loss of virginity (mind of a useless concept if you ask me but you didn't and it's irrelevant anyway), but you could always do some robot taxonomy type thing and make the dead person move.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 9:33:18 PM
At 8/22/2013 9:32:53 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 8/22/2013 9:30:48 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Petition Signatures:

What about necrophilia?

Haha, I was asking more about whether that would count as a loss of virginity (kind of a useless concept if you ask me but you didn't and it's irrelevant anyway), but you could always do some robot taxonomy type thing and make the dead person move.

Fix'd
Ruckmanite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 11:31:46 PM

Petition Signatures:

Because adultery will force you to become a Democrat. Case-in-point: Bill Clinton.
Let your words be the genuine picture of your heart- John Wesley
Money is a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet-Henry James
Ruckmanite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 12:18:17 AM
At 8/23/2013 12:01:17 AM, Wnope wrote:
I'd sign, but it's against the bible to stop straight people from having sex if a priest says so.

well, the priest would only stop it because he wants to molest the man/boy.
Let your words be the genuine picture of your heart- John Wesley
Money is a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet-Henry James
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 10:34:41 AM
At 8/23/2013 12:18:17 AM, Ruckmanite wrote:
At 8/23/2013 12:01:17 AM, Wnope wrote:
I'd sign, but it's against the bible to stop straight people from having sex if a priest says so.

well, the priest would only stop it because he wants to molest the man/boy.

It makes no difference who you have sex with in this age. All flesh will perish anyway.
Drayson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 11:26:35 PM
Sorry, I am totally in favour of sex after marriage. I mean, as long as it's not with my wife, it's awesome.
"I'm not saying I don't trust you...and I'm not saying I do. But I don't"

-Topper Harley
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 11:31:16 PM
At 8/25/2013 11:26:35 PM, Drayson wrote:
Sorry, I am totally in favour of sex after marriage. I mean, as long as it's not with my wife, it's awesome.

Hehe, haha

reminds me of this