Jump to topic:

Born again experience

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 2:27:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Many Christians claim their "born again" without any knowledge of what this means.

This has nothing to do with making a decision. Being "born again" is all done by our Creator through the process of changing His future saint from a sinner in the flesh to His voice that the flesh can no longer deceive anymore.

In order to remove the "veil" in a future saint's mind that keeps us from His knowledge ( Christ ), God has to take us through the process of confession, repentance, justification and finally the glorified stage, which is the born again experience.

This process took God 28 1/2 years from the point of giving me faith in Him on December 8th, 1979, until June 14th, 2008. On June 14th, 2008, God put my flesh on the ground one last time to do some changing of the information to finally remove the sinful "veil" to unblock me from knowing who I am in Christ.

On June 16th, 2008, I was finally reborn into my created invisible existence and knew things that I've never known before. But before I could understand my invisible existence called "Christ", or the "Word", God had me begin writing documents in the English language that I learned from childhood so that I could understand this invisible knowledge that I possess.

So the actual born again experience is drawn out for several years to get the full picture of who I am, who God is and who God's people are and how He created everything. This requires writing and speaking ( testimonies) in my own language to get a good understanding of things past, present and the future age to come.

Now that I've been born again into the Kingdom of God where all God's creation exists. my flesh will be killed to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ, which means the time that God revealed His eternal plan through all His saints from the first one to the last, which happens to be my flesh.

So any Christian who tells you that they're "born again", you will know that they're nothing but a sinning liar who has no clue who God is or who they are in Him.
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 2:34:18 PM
At 8/22/2013 2:27:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
On June 16th, 2008, I was finally reborn into my created invisible existence and knew things that I've never known before.

So any Christian who tells you that they're "born again", you will know that they're nothing but a sinning liar who has no clue who God is or who they are in Him.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 7:56:21 PM
borno: "This process took God 28 1/2 years from the point of giving me faith in Him on December 8th, 1979, until June 14th, 2008. "

Anna: You are describing the progression of mental illness progressing to total dementia.

borno: "So any Christian who tells you that they're "born again", you will know that they're nothing but a sinning liar who has no clue who God is or who they are in Him."

Anna: You need to study and restudy the conversation of Nicodemus and Jesus in John 3. "Born again" is nothing but a metaphor for Mark 16: 16:

"Born of water and of the Spirit" = "Believeth and is baptized"

It's not some mysterious and inexplicable long, drawn-out process such as what you describe - nor does it involve God giving you some "feeling" or "illumination."
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 10:05:51 AM
At 8/22/2013 7:56:21 PM, annanicole wrote:
borno: "This process took God 28 1/2 years from the point of giving me faith in Him on December 8th, 1979, until June 14th, 2008. "

Anna: You are describing the progression of mental illness progressing to total dementia.

borno: "So any Christian who tells you that they're "born again", you will know that they're nothing but a sinning liar who has no clue who God is or who they are in Him."

Anna: You need to study and restudy the conversation of Nicodemus and Jesus in John 3. "Born again" is nothing but a metaphor for Mark 16: 16:

"Born of water and of the Spirit" = "Believeth and is baptized"

It's not some mysterious and inexplicable long, drawn-out process such as what you describe - nor does it involve God giving you some "feeling" or "illumination."

All sinners ( including all Christians ) are still under the "veil" ( Old Covenant ) that keeps them from this knowledge of God to understand what's going on.

You sinners will awaken in the next age with new flesh that will never deceive you again. This means that all God's people will be living under the "New Covenant" in the next age to come but only after all flesh has perished in this world.

Ezekiel 37
21: then say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides, and bring them to their own land;
22: and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israell; and one king shall be king over them all; and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms.
23: They shall not defile themselves any more with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
24: "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow my ordinances and be careful to observe my statutes.
25: They shall dwell in the land where your fathers dwelt that I gave to my servant Jacob; they and their children and their children's children shall dwell there for ever; and David my servant shall be their prince for ever.
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27: My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28: Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for evermore."

Do you know who "David" is?

I know him very well.