Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

IFSD (International Freak Show Debate)

matt.mcguire88
Posts: 1,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 1:07:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ever since the likes of a few members have shown up on DDO, the religion forum is more like an entertainment for freaks.
I don't know about anyone else but I've heard about enough of the Madbiker and Borno telling everyone they don't know God but only they do so I wanted to designate this topic in honor of the freak members of IFSD.

I think a better environment for these two would be a hospital where they play chess with each other and argue about which one of them "know" God, and here is my impression of the imaginary scene....

Borno: I Christ (Word) the only sinless saint in 1800 years will beat you at this game of chess because God has put a delusion over this game to deceive you into believing that you could win....HAHA

MadB: What!! you ignorant Trinitarian! Your not God, only a person who knows that the Trinitarian doctrine is a lie knows God, AND THAT'S ME darnit!

Borno: I saint Brad am not a Trinitarian!! You stupid Christian, didn't you know that we are not really playing chess!! It's just wave bits of energy making it look like we are, dumb sinner Christian.

MadB: What in the name of the Father, Son and Hol....uuhh, woops I mean Father and Son! He's not the Holy Spirit, he's the holy spirit idiot!! You can't know what your talking about unless you understand that John says, In the beginning was A Word! Trinitarians are goin to Hell grease ball!

Borno: You deceived sinner Christian, you cannot accept my testimony because only us saints know the word of God, duh....

MadB: Well the Bible says nothing about no holy spirit person, so you can't know God, you're just deceived by Satan.

Borno: Your only deceived because God has you in a delusion, so I (Christ) is the one who really knows God. Christians don't know God because they are all sinners. God makes dumb Christains sin to show us true saints who we really are, duh.

MadB: Holy spirit showed me I am right! He led me to believe that I'm the only one who knows God....and his son.

Borno: How can you know God when your a stupid sinning Christian? Only I can understand what the Bible says cause I am Christ (Word) I do not sin, I am a saint now chosen to come to DDO and tell the dumb Christians that they are liars!

Lol anyways you get the picture, feel free to add your own scenarios if your sick of hearing the same ol crap.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 1:21:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 1:07:06 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
Ever since the likes of a few members have shown up on DDO, the religion forum is more like an entertainment for freaks.
I don't know about anyone else but I've heard about enough of the Madbiker and Borno telling everyone they don't know God but only they do so I wanted to designate this topic in honor of the freak members of IFSD.

I think a better environment for these two would be a hospital where they play chess with each other and argue about which one of them "know" God, and here is my impression of the imaginary scene....

Borno: I Christ (Word) the only sinless saint in 1800 years will beat you at this game of chess because God has put a delusion over this game to deceive you into believing that you could win....HAHA

MadB: What!! you ignorant Trinitarian! Your not God, only a person who knows that the Trinitarian doctrine is a lie knows God, AND THAT'S ME darnit!

Borno: I saint Brad am not a Trinitarian!! You stupid Christian, didn't you know that we are not really playing chess!! It's just wave bits of energy making it look like we are, dumb sinner Christian.

MadB: What in the name of the Father, Son and Hol....uuhh, woops I mean Father and Son! He's not the Holy Spirit, he's the holy spirit idiot!! You can't know what your talking about unless you understand that John says, In the beginning was A Word! Trinitarians are goin to Hell grease ball!

Borno: You deceived sinner Christian, you cannot accept my testimony because only us saints know the word of God, duh....

MadB: Well the Bible says nothing about no holy spirit person, so you can't know God, you're just deceived by Satan.

Borno: Your only deceived because God has you in a delusion, so I (Christ) is the one who really knows God. Christians don't know God because they are all sinners. God makes dumb Christains sin to show us true saints who we really are, duh.

MadB: Holy spirit showed me I am right! He led me to believe that I'm the only one who knows God....and his son.

Borno: How can you know God when your a stupid sinning Christian? Only I can understand what the Bible says cause I am Christ (Word) I do not sin, I am a saint now chosen to come to DDO and tell the dumb Christians that they are liars!

Lol anyways you get the picture, feel free to add your own scenarios if your sick of hearing the same ol crap.

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 1:23:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 1:07:06 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
Ever since the likes of a few members have shown up on DDO, the religion forum is more like an entertainment for freaks.
I don't know about anyone else but I've heard about enough of the Madbiker and Borno telling everyone they don't know God but only they do so I wanted to designate this topic in honor of the freak members of IFSD.

I think a better environment for these two would be a hospital where they play chess with each other and argue about which one of them "know" God, and here is my impression of the imaginary scene....

Borno: I Christ (Word) the only sinless saint in 1800 years will beat you at this game of chess because God has put a delusion over this game to deceive you into believing that you could win....HAHA

MadB: What!! you ignorant Trinitarian! Your not God, only a person who knows that the Trinitarian doctrine is a lie knows God, AND THAT'S ME darnit!

Borno: I saint Brad am not a Trinitarian!! You stupid Christian, didn't you know that we are not really playing chess!! It's just wave bits of energy making it look like we are, dumb sinner Christian.

MadB: What in the name of the Father, Son and Hol....uuhh, woops I mean Father and Son! He's not the Holy Spirit, he's the holy spirit idiot!! You can't know what your talking about unless you understand that John says, In the beginning was A Word! Trinitarians are goin to Hell grease ball!

Borno: You deceived sinner Christian, you cannot accept my testimony because only us saints know the word of God, duh....

MadB: Well the Bible says nothing about no holy spirit person, so you can't know God, you're just deceived by Satan.

Borno: Your only deceived because God has you in a delusion, so I (Christ) is the one who really knows God. Christians don't know God because they are all sinners. God makes dumb Christains sin to show us true saints who we really are, duh.

MadB: Holy spirit showed me I am right! He led me to believe that I'm the only one who knows God....and his son.

Borno: How can you know God when your a stupid sinning Christian? Only I can understand what the Bible says cause I am Christ (Word) I do not sin, I am a saint now chosen to come to DDO and tell the dumb Christians that they are liars!

Lol anyways you get the picture, feel free to add your own scenarios if your sick of hearing the same ol crap.

Here's an example of an unbeliever who hates our Creator. He mocks our Creator and selfishly exalts himself above Him.
matt.mcguire88
Posts: 1,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 2:20:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 1:23:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:07:06 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
Ever since the likes of a few members have shown up on DDO, the religion forum is more like an entertainment for freaks.
I don't know about anyone else but I've heard about enough of the Madbiker and Borno telling everyone they don't know God but only they do so I wanted to designate this topic in honor of the freak members of IFSD.

I think a better environment for these two would be a hospital where they play chess with each other and argue about which one of them "know" God, and here is my impression of the imaginary scene....

Borno: I Christ (Word) the only sinless saint in 1800 years will beat you at this game of chess because God has put a delusion over this game to deceive you into believing that you could win....HAHA

MadB: What!! you ignorant Trinitarian! Your not God, only a person who knows that the Trinitarian doctrine is a lie knows God, AND THAT'S ME darnit!

Borno: I saint Brad am not a Trinitarian!! You stupid Christian, didn't you know that we are not really playing chess!! It's just wave bits of energy making it look like we are, dumb sinner Christian.

MadB: What in the name of the Father, Son and Hol....uuhh, woops I mean Father and Son! He's not the Holy Spirit, he's the holy spirit idiot!! You can't know what your talking about unless you understand that John says, In the beginning was A Word! Trinitarians are goin to Hell grease ball!

Borno: You deceived sinner Christian, you cannot accept my testimony because only us saints know the word of God, duh....

MadB: Well the Bible says nothing about no holy spirit person, so you can't know God, you're just deceived by Satan.

Borno: Your only deceived because God has you in a delusion, so I (Christ) is the one who really knows God. Christians don't know God because they are all sinners. God makes dumb Christains sin to show us true saints who we really are, duh.

MadB: Holy spirit showed me I am right! He led me to believe that I'm the only one who knows God....and his son.

Borno: How can you know God when your a stupid sinning Christian? Only I can understand what the Bible says cause I am Christ (Word) I do not sin, I am a saint now chosen to come to DDO and tell the dumb Christians that they are liars!

Lol anyways you get the picture, feel free to add your own scenarios if your sick of hearing the same ol crap.

Here's an example of an unbeliever who hates our Creator. He mocks our Creator and selfishly exalts himself above Him.

You forgot something..... GOD MADE me do it, remember. It was to deceive you and create the illusion that I mocked you. To show you that you are a true saint.
matt.mcguire88
Posts: 1,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 2:31:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well if that wasn't funny, here is another....

Borno: All Christians are liars, when their flesh dies they will wake up in a new body, right now God has Christians in a delusion and they worship their stupid false Gods, oh yeah and they are liars.

Bulprof: Shut the hell up you delusional fvcktard, you'd be at the booby club if you had a few dollars! Now go read more of your old test racist Hitler book you moronic Bitchtian!

Borno: All Christians are sinning liars, I'm the only one who understands the prophesies. Now that we know about energy and I have proclaimed my Godhood, this delusion will end and then Christians won't worship false gods anymore.

Bulprof: HAHAHAHAHA! You idiotic fvcking fvcktard!!! Go buy some booze you bum! Go worship your hating homophobic god!........Bitchtian
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 3:34:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 2:20:18 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:23:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:07:06 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
Ever since the likes of a few members have shown up on DDO, the religion forum is more like an entertainment for freaks.
I don't know about anyone else but I've heard about enough of the Madbiker and Borno telling everyone they don't know God but only they do so I wanted to designate this topic in honor of the freak members of IFSD.

I think a better environment for these two would be a hospital where they play chess with each other and argue about which one of them "know" God, and here is my impression of the imaginary scene....

Borno: I Christ (Word) the only sinless saint in 1800 years will beat you at this game of chess because God has put a delusion over this game to deceive you into believing that you could win....HAHA

MadB: What!! you ignorant Trinitarian! Your not God, only a person who knows that the Trinitarian doctrine is a lie knows God, AND THAT'S ME darnit!

Borno: I saint Brad am not a Trinitarian!! You stupid Christian, didn't you know that we are not really playing chess!! It's just wave bits of energy making it look like we are, dumb sinner Christian.

MadB: What in the name of the Father, Son and Hol....uuhh, woops I mean Father and Son! He's not the Holy Spirit, he's the holy spirit idiot!! You can't know what your talking about unless you understand that John says, In the beginning was A Word! Trinitarians are goin to Hell grease ball!

Borno: You deceived sinner Christian, you cannot accept my testimony because only us saints know the word of God, duh....

MadB: Well the Bible says nothing about no holy spirit person, so you can't know God, you're just deceived by Satan.

Borno: Your only deceived because God has you in a delusion, so I (Christ) is the one who really knows God. Christians don't know God because they are all sinners. God makes dumb Christains sin to show us true saints who we really are, duh.

MadB: Holy spirit showed me I am right! He led me to believe that I'm the only one who knows God....and his son.

Borno: How can you know God when your a stupid sinning Christian? Only I can understand what the Bible says cause I am Christ (Word) I do not sin, I am a saint now chosen to come to DDO and tell the dumb Christians that they are liars!

Lol anyways you get the picture, feel free to add your own scenarios if your sick of hearing the same ol crap.

Here's an example of an unbeliever who hates our Creator. He mocks our Creator and selfishly exalts himself above Him.

You forgot something..... GOD MADE me do it, remember. It was to deceive you and create the illusion that I mocked you. To show you that you are a true saint.

I totally understand that God deceived you but He also uses me to speak the Truth to you that you reject. The testimonies of God will be the reason my body will be killed, which is only an illusion, also.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 3:36:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 2:31:05 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
Well if that wasn't funny, here is another....

Borno: All Christians are liars, when their flesh dies they will wake up in a new body, right now God has Christians in a delusion and they worship their stupid false Gods, oh yeah and they are liars.

Bulprof: Shut the hell up you delusional fvcktard, you'd be at the booby club if you had a few dollars! Now go read more of your old test racist Hitler book you moronic Bitchtian!

Borno: All Christians are sinning liars, I'm the only one who understands the prophesies. Now that we know about energy and I have proclaimed my Godhood, this delusion will end and then Christians won't worship false gods anymore.

Bulprof: HAHAHAHAHA! You idiotic fvcking fvcktard!!! Go buy some booze you bum! Go worship your hating homophobic god!........Bitchtian

It's difficult to have a saint in here that reveals the lies of Christians better than atheists can, isn't it? That's because I have the knowledge of God to understand both atheists and Christians who are deluded in their mind.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 4:08:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 1:21:32 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:07:06 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
Ever since the likes of a few members have shown up on DDO, the religion forum is more like an entertainment for freaks.
I don't know about anyone else but I've heard about enough of the Madbiker and Borno telling everyone they don't know God but only they do so I wanted to designate this topic in honor of the freak members of IFSD.

I think a better environment for these two would be a hospital where they play chess with each other and argue about which one of them "know" God, and here is my impression of the imaginary scene....

Borno: I Christ (Word) the only sinless saint in 1800 years will beat you at this game of chess because God has put a delusion over this game to deceive you into believing that you could win....HAHA

MadB: What!! you ignorant Trinitarian! Your not God, only a person who knows that the Trinitarian doctrine is a lie knows God, AND THAT'S ME darnit!

Borno: I saint Brad am not a Trinitarian!! You stupid Christian, didn't you know that we are not really playing chess!! It's just wave bits of energy making it look like we are, dumb sinner Christian.

MadB: What in the name of the Father, Son and Hol....uuhh, woops I mean Father and Son! He's not the Holy Spirit, he's the holy spirit idiot!! You can't know what your talking about unless you understand that John says, In the beginning was A Word! Trinitarians are goin to Hell grease ball!

Borno: You deceived sinner Christian, you cannot accept my testimony because only us saints know the word of God, duh....

MadB: Well the Bible says nothing about no holy spirit person, so you can't know God, you're just deceived by Satan.

Borno: Your only deceived because God has you in a delusion, so I (Christ) is the one who really knows God. Christians don't know God because they are all sinners. God makes dumb Christains sin to show us true saints who we really are, duh.

MadB: Holy spirit showed me I am right! He led me to believe that I'm the only one who knows God....and his son.

Borno: How can you know God when your a stupid sinning Christian? Only I can understand what the Bible says cause I am Christ (Word) I do not sin, I am a saint now chosen to come to DDO and tell the dumb Christians that they are liars!

Lol anyways you get the picture, feel free to add your own scenarios if your sick of hearing the same ol crap.

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.

Borno I'm so disappointed in you. I thought you were for real. I've been reading your posts as if they were made by God Himself, but you've just shamed me by exposing yourself as a false prophet, a fraud, a charlatan. You say that we are deceived by reading the Bible then turn around and use it to make your own point. If the Bible is valid then it says that nothing shall be added to, or taken away from God's word, and that no further revelation shall be given. No saint of a real God could be so foolish and absent-minded as to do such a thing. You sicken and disgust me. I send waive bits of energy through the internet which land in your eyes in the form of a great big juicy hocker. Save me the trouble of doing an honor killing and kill this multi. Then start a new one and try to get it right next time. Hock-toooooooooooey!!!!!!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 4:18:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 4:08:10 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:21:32 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/23/2013 1:07:06 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
Ever since the likes of a few members have shown up on DDO, the religion forum is more like an entertainment for freaks.
I don't know about anyone else but I've heard about enough of the Madbiker and Borno telling everyone they don't know God but only they do so I wanted to designate this topic in honor of the freak members of IFSD.

I think a better environment for these two would be a hospital where they play chess with each other and argue about which one of them "know" God, and here is my impression of the imaginary scene....

Borno: I Christ (Word) the only sinless saint in 1800 years will beat you at this game of chess because God has put a delusion over this game to deceive you into believing that you could win....HAHA

MadB: What!! you ignorant Trinitarian! Your not God, only a person who knows that the Trinitarian doctrine is a lie knows God, AND THAT'S ME darnit!

Borno: I saint Brad am not a Trinitarian!! You stupid Christian, didn't you know that we are not really playing chess!! It's just wave bits of energy making it look like we are, dumb sinner Christian.

MadB: What in the name of the Father, Son and Hol....uuhh, woops I mean Father and Son! He's not the Holy Spirit, he's the holy spirit idiot!! You can't know what your talking about unless you understand that John says, In the beginning was A Word! Trinitarians are goin to Hell grease ball!

Borno: You deceived sinner Christian, you cannot accept my testimony because only us saints know the word of God, duh....

MadB: Well the Bible says nothing about no holy spirit person, so you can't know God, you're just deceived by Satan.

Borno: Your only deceived because God has you in a delusion, so I (Christ) is the one who really knows God. Christians don't know God because they are all sinners. God makes dumb Christains sin to show us true saints who we really are, duh.

MadB: Holy spirit showed me I am right! He led me to believe that I'm the only one who knows God....and his son.

Borno: How can you know God when your a stupid sinning Christian? Only I can understand what the Bible says cause I am Christ (Word) I do not sin, I am a saint now chosen to come to DDO and tell the dumb Christians that they are liars!

Lol anyways you get the picture, feel free to add your own scenarios if your sick of hearing the same ol crap.

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.

Borno I'm so disappointed in you. I thought you were for real. I've been reading your posts as if they were made by God Himself, but you've just shamed me by exposing yourself as a false prophet, a fraud, a charlatan. You say that we are deceived by reading the Bible then turn around and use it to make your own point. If the Bible is valid then it says that nothing shall be added to, or taken away from God's word, and that no further revelation shall be given. No saint of a real God could be so foolish and absent-minded as to do such a thing. You sicken and disgust me. I send waive bits of energy through the internet which land in your eyes in the form of a great big juicy hocker. Save me the trouble of doing an honor killing and kill this multi. Then start a new one and try to get it right next time. Hock-toooooooooooey!!!!!!

Only us saints have the knowledge of God to understand the difference between the religious lies added in the scriptures by the Romans and Jews and the true testimonies of the prophets and saints. Saints are the only authorized servants of God to read the prophecies for our Creator so He can interpret them. Therefore, whatever scripture I use in this forum or anywhere else comes from the inspiration of our Creator, not from our selfish flesh like deceived Christians who use the scriptures to defend their lies.
bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 1:04:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/23/2013 2:31:05 PM, matt.mcguire88 wrote:
Well if that wasn't funny, here is another....

Borno: All Christians are liars, when their flesh dies they will wake up in a new body, right now God has Christians in a delusion and they worship their stupid false Gods, oh yeah and they are liars.

Bulprof: Shut the hell up you delusional fvcktard, you'd be at the booby club if you had a few dollars! Now go read more of your old test racist Hitler book you moronic Bitchtian!

Borno: All Christians are sinning liars, I'm the only one who understands the prophesies. Now that we know about energy and I have proclaimed my Godhood, this delusion will end and then Christians won't worship false gods anymore.

Bulprof: HAHAHAHAHA! You idiotic fvcking fvcktard!!! Go buy some booze you bum! Go worship your hating homophobic god!........Bitchtian

Love your work matty. huzzah!
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 4:29:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yeah I really can't believe those two.

Now let me tell your the REAL GODS TRUTH.........

1) Baseless assertion
2) Baseless assertion
3) Gods ways not man ways
4) Woo
5) Baseless assertion

Your welcome.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12