Jump to topic:

All God's people ( Israel ) are saved.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 4:34:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What Christians don't understand is that the good news that us saints come to testify to is that all God's people are saved from their wicked flesh during this age and will awaken in Paradise with new flesh that will never be used to deceive them of the Truth again.

The written prophecies show that ALL God's people are saved and that us saints would speak about this.

Psalm 22:
25: From thee comes my praise in the great congregation; my vows I will pay before those who fear him.
26: The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the LORD! May your hearts live for ever!
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive ( the flesh was formed from the dust of the earth and will go back to the dust of the earth as it perishes).
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation ( us saints ),
31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

This one prophecy shows that us saints will tell of God's deliverance of all His people, even those who aren't born yet. There never was a requirement for God's people to make a decision to be saved because God's people can't make decisions.

Ezekiel 34
30: And they shall know that I, the LORD their God, am with them, and that they, the house of Israel, are my people, says the Lord GOD.
31: And you are my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, and I am your God, says the Lord GOD."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 4:52:10 PM
Here are some other prophecies that show all God's people being saved from this world and their flesh.

Habakkuk 3:
12: Thou didst bestride the earth in fury, thou didst trample the nations in anger.
13: Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, for the salvation of thy anointed. (salvation of the prophets and saints and God's men) Thou didst crush the head of the wicked ( the wicked is the flesh that has to perish during this age), laying him bare from thigh to neck. Selah

John 12:
30: Jesus answered, "This voice has come for your sake, not for mine.
31: Now is the judgment of this world, now shall the ruler of this world be cast out ( this will happen when all wicked flesh of man has perished ) ;
32: and I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself ( this is the spirit of man, created in Christ )."
33: He said this to show by what death he was to die.

Micah 4:
6: In that day, says the LORD, I will assemble the lame and gather those who have been driven away, and those whom I have afflicted;
7: and the lame I will make the remnant; and those who were cast off, a strong nation; and the LORD will reign over them in Mount Zion from this time forth and for evermore.

Isaiah 25: 6-9
6: On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined.
7: And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
9: It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."

Titus 2:11
11: For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men,

Isaiah 45
22: "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23: By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: `To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.'
24: "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed, all who were incensed against him.
25: In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall triumph and glory."
Suqua
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 12:46:58 AM
At 8/23/2013 4:34:57 PM, bornofgod wrote:
What Christians don't understand is that the good news that us saints come to testify to is that all God's people are saved from their wicked flesh during this age and will awaken in Paradise with new flesh that will never be used to deceive them of the Truth again.

The written prophecies show that ALL God's people are saved and that us saints would speak about this.

Psalm 22:
25: From thee comes my praise in the great congregation; my vows I will pay before those who fear him.
26: The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the LORD! May your hearts live for ever!
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive ( the flesh was formed from the dust of the earth and will go back to the dust of the earth as it perishes).
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation ( us saints ),
31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

This one prophecy shows that us saints will tell of God's deliverance of all His people, even those who aren't born yet. There never was a requirement for God's people to make a decision to be saved because God's people can't make decisions.

Ezekiel 34
30: And they shall know that I, the LORD their God, am with them, and that they, the house of Israel, are my people, says the Lord GOD.
31: And you are my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, and I am your God, says the Lord GOD."

Behold your house is left unto to you desolate Matt 23:38
Sorry, HE was speaking to HIS people, the Israel of GOD. Those who obey HIM are HIS people. Israel are overcomers, with God's help, they overcome sin in their lives. Not by name or nationality. That makes no difference. GOD is not a respecter of persons.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 10:03:11 AM
At 8/24/2013 12:46:58 AM, Suqua wrote:

Psalm 22:

Ezekiel 34

Sorry, HE was speaking to HIS people, the Israel of GOD. Those who obey HIM are HIS people. Israel are overcomers, with God's help, they overcome sin in their lives. Not by name or nationality. That makes no difference. GOD is not a respecter of persons.

It's very easy to see you're a disobedient sinner of God's who's flesh has to perish before you awaken in the new Heaven and Earth with a flesh that will never deceive you again.

Israel is the symbolic name for all God's people in the flesh. Jacob is the invisible Kingdom of God where all God's creation exists called Heaven.

No Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, etc. is special to God for they are all sinners who's flesh will perish. Even the prophets were still under the Old Covenant and were blind to the knowledge of God that us saints receive during this first age.

Every single Christian and Jew were sinners except for the saints who were drawn out of the world delusion ( Lucifer and the beast ) and made sinless so they could be open to the knowledge of God and learn what the prophecies are about.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 10:07:59 AM
At 8/23/2013 5:15:35 PM, Disquisition wrote:
Cool Story Bro

Thanks to our Creator for His knowledge to reveal what His prophecies are about. Christians have never understood these prophecies because they're blinded under the Old Covenant.

Although, I have found a few Christians who hear the message in my spoken testimonies here in Campbell, CA. They all have told me they see something wrong in their churches and all the hypocrites that are in them. This means that God has given them information to align with the information I tell them so they don't reject the gospel I preach. The gospel is the "Voice of God" where believers can hear Him speak.

I don't know if you're a religious person or an atheist but it makes no difference if you were chosen to hear our Creator speak to you. I have several atheist friends who like what I speak to them.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 11:35:16 AM
Here are some more prophecies to show you that ALL God's people ( Israel ) will be saved from their wicked flesh and this wicked world we live in.

I Corinthians 3:

13: each man's work will become manifest; for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done.
14: If the work which any man has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward.
15: If any man's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.

I Corinthians 5:
1: It is actually reported that there is immorality among you, and of a kind that is not found even among pagans; for a man is living with his father's wife.
2: And you are arrogant! Ought you not rather to mourn? Let him who has done this be removed from among you.
3: For though absent in body I am present in spirit, and as if present, I have already pronounced judgment
4: in the name of the Lord Jesus on the man who has done such a thing. When you are assembled, and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus,
5: you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Psalm 31:
23: Love the LORD, all you his saints! The LORD preserves the faithful, but abundantly requites him who acts haughtily.

Isaiah 66:
22: "For as the new heavens and the new earth which I will make shall remain before me, says the LORD; so shall your descendants and your name remain.
23: From new moon to new moon, and from sabbath to sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before me, says the LORD.
24: "And they shall go forth and look on the dead bodies of the men that have rebelled against me; for their worm shall not die, their fire shall not be quenched, and they shall be an abhorrence to all flesh."

This last prophecy means that our new flesh in the next age will never cause rebellion against our Creator again.
Suqua
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 9:48:49 AM
At 8/24/2013 10:03:11 AM, bornofgod wrote:
What Christians don't understand is that the good news that us saints come to testify to is that all God's people are saved from their wicked flesh during this age and will awaken in Paradise with new flesh that will never be used to deceive them of the Truth again. U

Psalm 22:

Ezekiel 34

It's very easy to see you're a disobedient sinner of God's who's flesh has to perish before you awaken in the new Heaven and Earth with a flesh that will never deceive you again.

Israel is the symbolic name for all God's people in the flesh. Jacob is the invisible Kingdom of God where all God's creation exists called Heaven.

No Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, etc. is special to God for they are all sinners who's flesh will perish. Even the prophets were still under the Old Covenant and were blind to the knowledge of God that us saints receive during this first age.

Every single Christian and Jew were sinners except for the saints who were drawn out of the world delusion ( Lucifer and the beast ) and made sinless so they could be open to the knowledge of God and learn what the prophecies are about.

The old covenant? The prophets under the old covenant? Proof, if you please.
You have it backwards. Jacob, a deceiver, gets a name change to Israel the over comer.
Overcomes inherit the kingdom in Revelation.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 11:17:21 AM
At 8/25/2013 9:48:49 AM, Suqua wrote:
What Christians don't understand is that the good news that us saints come to testify to is that all God's people are saved from their wicked flesh during this age and will awaken in Paradise with new flesh that will never be used to deceive them of the Truth again. U

Psalm 22:

Ezekiel 34

You have it backwards. Jacob, a deceiver, gets a name change to Israel the over comer.

ALL God's people are saved from their wicked flesh. None of the prophets understood this message that us saints preach about.

It was spoken by the first saint, "The first will be last and the last will be first". This means that the prophets were first to have "faith" in God and used by Him to write, speak and do things He forced them to do but were last to have the "Christ" revealed to them. This means they won't understand who their created existence is until they awaken in their new bodies in Paradise.

We saints are the last to have "faith" in our Creator but we're first to receive the "Christ" and speak from Him, which is our created existence that the prophets didn't know about. Christ is the invisible "messiah" that the Jews and Christians have been waiting for but were kept blind to Him until the next age, unless they were chosen to be "believers" of the spoken gospel that us saints preach.

This is the reason God's servant ( messiah ) was used in two different flesh called "prophets", who were under the Old Covenant, and "saints" who were born into the New Covenant during this first age. The New Covenant is the revealing of Christ, our true created existence and where God's perfect creation exists.
Suqua
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 10:54:30 PM
At 8/25/2013 11:17:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/25/2013 9:48:49 AM, Suqua wrote:

Psalm 22:

Ezekiel 34

ALL God's people are saved from their wicked flesh. None of the prophets understood this message that us saints preach about.

It was spoken by the first saint, "The first will be last and the last will be first". This means that the prophets were first to have "faith" in God and used by Him to write, speak and do things He forced them to do but were last to have the "Christ" revealed to them. This means they won't understand who their created existence is until they awaken in their new bodies in Paradise.

We saints are the last to have "faith" in our Creator but we're first to receive the "Christ" and speak from Him, which is our created existence that the prophets didn't know about. Christ is the invisible "messiah" that the Jews and Christians have been waiting for but were kept blind to Him until the next age, unless they were chosen to be "believers" of the spoken gospel that us saints preach.

This is the reason God's servant ( messiah ) was used in two different flesh called "prophets", who were under the Old Covenant, and "saints" who were born into the New Covenant during this first age. The New Covenant is the revealing of Christ, our true created existence and where God's perfect creation exists.

When was the new covenant? What was wrong with the old covenant?
What was the old covenant?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 11:56:27 AM
At 8/27/2013 10:54:30 PM, Suqua wrote:
At 8/25/2013 11:17:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:

When was the new covenant? What was wrong with the old covenant?
What was the old covenant?

The old covenant is the Laws of God during this age called the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil". All God's people are born into this state of mind believing in good and evil, which is only a delusion from the knowledge of the "tree of life", or in different symbolic names called Christ, Son of God, Kingdom of God, Light, Eternal Life, Zion, Jacob, etc.

The symbolic tree called the "tree of life" is man's created invisible existence, which is the "breath of life" that God blew into the nostrils of the flesh of Adam. This is what is known today as energy, which is invisible to man's flesh. The energy in the "tree of life", known as Christ, vibrates in harmony. These harmonic vibrations is what will give man a peaceful environment in the next age to come, which is called the new covenant, when all God's people will experience peace and harmony. It's also known as the new "Heaven and Earth".

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. ( God's creation is invisible and called the tree of life that God planted in the garden, or this world, of Adam's ).

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

God formed the flesh from the elements that make up the earth. He did NOT create the flesh that we see, it was only formed by processed energy that we were created as. The "breath of life" is the "tree of life" that makes the flesh move, see, taste, smell, touch, speak and hear in this world.

However, God created another kind of energy called the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" which vibrates in disharmony. This energy causes God's people to have unpeaceful thoughts that confuses them and causes fear.

Genesis 3
22: Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever" --
23: therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken.
24: He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

The cherubim and flaming sword is the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" that kept man focused on this world that he perceives from his flesh instead of knowing his true created existence as invisible energy that no man can see, which is the "tree of life".

This disharmonic energy is called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and also known as "Lucifer". In the book of Genesis, it says that "Lucifer" was caste into this world and so the "serpent" who deceived Eve in the garden, is just disharmonic energy that caused her to think differently than what our normal created existence was meant to be.

So the "Old Covenant" is God's plan to deceive His people from knowing where they came from, which is Christ, where all God's creation exists as invisible energy that vibrates in harmony.

God's plan was to use His prophets who were still under the "Old Covenant" to write prophecies about God's saints coming who would have the knowledge of Christ to speak from. This means the saints would be the only flesh on earth to be used to reveal the hidden knowledge to understand the past, present and future of our existence. This knowledge is the "Christ" and the "New Covenant" that all God's created people will understand in the next age after this world is destroyed.

The energy called "fire" is energy that will destroy all the energy that vibrates in disharmony, the energy that makes us believe in the world we perceive from our flesh during this first age. This "fire of God" will end the "Old Covenant" that all the rest of His people besides His saints were under during this first age.

In the next age, All God's people will be living under a New Covenant ( Christ ) and live in peace and harmony.