Jump to topic:

The Truth will remain forever.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 1:51:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
As you can see in this forum, no member can stop the Truth with their lies. He reveals all lies by His people, either directly by the writing of spoken Word by His saint or indirectly through His prophecies that He has His saint copy and past from His computer files and into forums like this.

When God has His saint preach the gospel in Campbell, CA., He has him preach the gospel by speaking words He puts in his mind to speak with. This means my flesh doesn't have to write the words in a forum like this.

None of the words I speak come from memory because memory can easily be deceived by other people who can twist any memories for their own purpose to protect them from the lack of God's knowledge that we saints testify to.

Sinners have to speak from memory while us saints speak the words God puts in our mind. This mans we have quite an advantage when rebuking the lies of a sinner, even believers who listen to our testimony have lies enter their mind. God gives us words to rebuke those lies in their mind to keep them focused on His message that He wants them to hear.

The "Christ" that we speak from is our created existence ( All God's creation ) that will go on to the next age where we'll get new flesh that won't deceive God's people again. We'll all be living with the knowledge of God that comes from this invisible "Christ" that we're created as, which is the "breath of life", or "energy" that makes us living beings.

The Truth will remain forever as our flesh and this world delusion perishes during this first age.

God bless you all,
Saint Brad
Finalfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 10:33:13 PM
Systems are designed with an adaptive nature to avoid entropy. Old systems die and an evolution takes place before our very eyes. This change is constant and is the only "Truth"!
Our belief is irrelevant it just is regardless! That is the natural order of "Life"
That is from an objective perspective...Now From my heart.... We are all children of the same tree of life (calling it God has room for too many misunderstandings) Not one of us is forsaken or forgotten.. It is contemptible to believe otherwise! Nothing.. I mean NOTHING is separate from this "tree"! The nightmare that we have dreamed up of being alone is an illusion. It is not real.. Lucifer, Sin, hell... All delusions and fairy tails that may have been created for some purpose thousands of years ago, that has been used throughout the centuries to control the masses or children or whomever they believe they have the right to control! We don't see it but we all have our own "special story".. The old "you don't know where I have been" routine has worn thin.. because I have been where you have been we all have.. We are just too arrogant to allow our consciousness to grasp that we are not different.. We are not blessed, or forsaken. We just ARE! Time to move on.. entropy has already started!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 11:43:42 AM
At 8/24/2013 10:33:13 PM, Finalfan wrote:
Systems are designed with an adaptive nature to avoid entropy. Old systems die and an evolution takes place before our very eyes. This change is constant and is the only "Truth"!
Our belief is irrelevant it just is regardless! That is the natural order of "Life"
That is from an objective perspective...Now From my heart.... We are all children of the same tree of life (calling it God has room for too many misunderstandings) Not one of us is forsaken or forgotten.. It is contemptible to believe otherwise! Nothing.. I mean NOTHING is separate from this "tree"! The nightmare that we have dreamed up of being alone is an illusion. It is not real.. Lucifer, Sin, hell... All delusions and fairy tails that may have been created for some purpose thousands of years ago, that has been used throughout the centuries to control the masses or children or whomever they believe they have the right to control! We don't see it but we all have our own "special story".. The old "you don't know where I have been" routine has worn thin.. because I have been where you have been we all have.. We are just too arrogant to allow our consciousness to grasp that we are not different.. We are not blessed, or forsaken. We just ARE! Time to move on.. entropy has already started!

God's people who believe in this world they perceive with their eyes, ears, nose, taste, and touch are very deceived of what the future will be.

Many people believe the way you do but are still greatly deceived of who created everything.
Finalfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 2:06:19 PM
We do see different worlds indeed. One with entitled importance and one that just is. I can see why you would prefer the former. But it has nothing to do with truth. Being stuck on ancient beliefs has been comforting to that specific individual but is a bane to the rest of existence! I invite you to consider the same thing deceives us all.. Our minds!!
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 2:28:03 PM
At 8/25/2013 2:06:19 PM, Finalfan wrote:
We do see different worlds indeed. One with entitled importance and one that just is. I can see why you would prefer the former. But it has nothing to do with truth. Being stuck on ancient beliefs has been comforting to that specific individual but is a bane to the rest of existence! I invite you to consider the same thing deceives us all.. Our minds!!

Don't respond to him. He's either delusional or a troll. (I mean real delusional. Not just religious, not just a religious nut, but REAL delusional. )
0x5f3759df
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2013 2:39:22 PM
At 8/25/2013 2:06:19 PM, Finalfan wrote:

Why do you insist I don't know what I know?

I don't tell you that you don't know what you know. I do know for sure that you don't know our Creator so I can easily say this but I don't tell you that you don't know something that you have learned about in this world. For example; if you told me that you saw aliens coming out of a spaceship, I would believe you because that's what you were given to see by our Creator. However, I know that aliens don't exist because they come out of God's planned delusion to deceive His people from knowing who we truly are, which is wavelengths of energy.