Jump to topic:

The death wish of jehovians

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 7:59:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Now the jehovians are the last people to have a death wish--for themselves-- after all that is why they are jehovians. They think that they will avoid death when Armageddon gets here next Tuesday. Hooray for jehovia.
No! Their death wish is for all the rest of humanity, as we can see from the followers of the watchtower publications on here.
Mad and kj love to proclaim how the jehovians are the only ones who will be saved. Little snickers of glee and some rubbing together of their hands and their self righteous belief in their own vast superiority.
I find it incredibly amusing, given the failure of their little doomsday cult to achieve anything at all, but hey that's just me.
Anybody want to comment on the joy expressed by our non-christian death cult?
I know they aren't the only ones who believe so strongly in the superiority but lets stick with the jehovians for now.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 8:58:59 AM
At 8/26/2013 7:59:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
Now the jehovians are the last people to have a death wish--for themselves-- after all that is why they are jehovians. They think that they will avoid death when Armageddon gets here next Tuesday. Hooray for jehovia.
No! Their death wish is for all the rest of humanity, as we can see from the followers of the watchtower publications on here.
Mad and kj love to proclaim how the jehovians are the only ones who will be saved. Little snickers of glee and some rubbing together of their hands and their self righteous belief in their own vast superiority.
I find it incredibly amusing, given the failure of their little doomsday cult to achieve anything at all, but hey that's just me.
I know they aren't the only ones who believe so strongly in the superiority but lets stick with the jehovians for now.

Have you not even stopped to think how ridiculous and illogical those statements are? I suppose you can't have.

Jehovah's Witnesses, a name you seem incapable of typing, know from scriptures such as Matthew 7:13,14 that there is only one path to life, and that one is hard to find and follow, whereas the path to destruction is wide and easy to follow.

Matthew 7:13, 14 "Go in through the narrow gate; because broad and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are the ones going in through it; 14 whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it.

There really is only one way to understand scriptures such as that.

They certainly don;t believe they are superior to anyone else, the exact opposite in fact since they take careful note of scriptures such as :

Luke 17:10 So YOU, also, when YOU have done all the things assigned to YOU, say, "We are good-for-nothing slaves. What we have done is what we ought to have done.""

Matthew 23:8 But YOU, do not YOU be called Rabbi, for one is YOUR teacher, whereas all YOU are brothers. 9 Moreover, do not call anyone YOUR father on earth, for one is YOUR Father, the heavenly One. 10 Neither be called "leaders," for YOUR Leader is one, the Christ. 11 But the greatest one among YOU must be YOUR minister. 12 Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted..

They also now from scripture that Armageddon will son bring this system of things to an end, and that only those in that one path will be saved.

Look at it this way. This world is one huge sinking ship, and there is just one large lifeboat.

If knowing that you were in the lifeboat already would you want to shut others out? Or would you much rather persuade as many as possible to get in?

That is precisely what Jehovah's Witnesses spent so much of their free time doing, persuading people to get off this sinking ship into the lifeboat.

However there are a great many other organisations, and individuals such as bulproof here who are saying "don't get in the lifeboat this ship is sinking, they just want you to die".

Who do you want to listen to? The one trying to talk you into staying on the Titanic, or the ones who spend so much time and effort trying to persuade you into the only reliable lifeboat there is?

Yes there are others who claim to have reliable lifeboats, but just how reliable are those lifeboats in fact. That is up to you to decide. Your life and the life of your loved ones depends on your choice.

God doesn't want any to die, and likewise neither do Jehovah's Witnesses. However we are well aware that Scriptures such as the 1 at Matthew 7:13, 14, amongst others, tell us that all too many will choose to ignore the warnings, even after the Titanic starts to lean very heavily to one side and sink at the Stern. Jesus made that very clear when he likened these days to the days of Noah, who built an ark, as well as tried to warn everybody what was coming, but none listen to him in fact they almost certainly mocked him for building this massive rectangular wooden building in the middle of a desert region, and saying it was going to rain, something which according to Scripture had never happened before.

Because they ignored the warning, they perished in the deluge.

Are you going to ignore the warnings Jehovah's Witnesses put out? In imitation of Noah, and in fact of Jesus Christ who came to warn Israel of the end of their system of things?

The choice is yours Jehovah's Witnesses will invite you into the lifeboat, they will even help you to climbing?but if you don't want to come they will not, and cannot force you. They will concentrate instead on those who actually do want to live.

No, they don't think they're superior to anyone else, they appreciate the chance they been given and work hard to share that chance with anyone who wants it.

That is the truth of what Jehovah's Witnesses do, whatever people like bulproof try to convince you of. However it's up to you to find out. It's up to you to study the safety instructions written in Scripture, and to comply with them.

Never take the word of any human if they cannot support it from Scripture. And that applies as much to myself, and Jehovah's Witnesses, as to any other. Scripture is the only yardstick there is. But be careful! As Jesus found out in the wilderness Satan knows, and is very good at twisting, Scripture. so be like the Beroeans, so highly commended in Scripture from listening to what the Apostles said and then going home, getting out their copies of the Scriptures, and making sure they had been taught the truth.

Even the words of the Apostles should be tested and that is why they spent so much time quoting from the Scripture they had at the time, which we now know as the Old Testament. That was all they, and the one they imitated Jesus Christ, had to teach from. They did not have what is now wrongly called the New Testament. In fact they wrote most of it.

So do what Scripture tells us to do if we want to live. "Make sure of all things, hold fast to what is fine." I do and I have never regretted it, nor will I.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 9:34:18 AM
At 8/26/2013 8:58:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Have you not even stopped to think how ridiculous and illogical those statements are? I suppose you can't have.
No I've spent a little time reading the stupidity of the jehovians.
Jehovah's Witnesses, a name you seem incapable of typing, know from scriptures such as Matthew 7:13,14 that there is only one path to life, and that one is hard to find and follow, whereas the path to destruction is wide and easy to follow.
Oh don't be shy mad the jehovians know more than that. They know when armageddon is starting.
Matthew 7:13, 14 "Go in through the narrow gate; because broad and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are the ones going in through it; 14 whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it.
Who wrote that? Oh yes anonymous.
So you didn't need the spook? But understanding scripture can only be achieved with the help of god. So there isn't just one way, is there. Damn! Your jehovian teachings keep coming back and biting you on the arse, don't they?
They certainly don;t believe they are superior to anyone else, the exact opposite in fact since they take careful note of scriptures such as :
They lie to themselves, how could anyone believe someone who does that?
Luke 17:10 So YOU, also, when YOU have done all the things assigned to YOU, say, "We are good-for-nothing slaves. What we have done is what we ought to have done.""

Matthew 23:8 But YOU, do not YOU be called Rabbi, for one is YOUR teacher, whereas all YOU are brothers. 9 Moreover, do not call anyone YOUR father on earth, for one is YOUR Father, the heavenly One. 10 Neither be called "leaders," for YOUR Leader is one, the Christ. 11 But the greatest one among YOU must be YOUR minister. 12 Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted..

They also now from scripture that Armageddon will son bring this system of things to an end, and that only those in that one path will be saved.
They IN FACT know that armageddon is scheduled for 1914 , so don't mind me if I take no notice of what they know.
Look at it this way. This world is one huge sinking ship, and there is just one large lifeboat.
The sinking ship is in fact a great continent that isn't even on water.
If knowing that you were in the lifeboat already would you want to shut others out? Or would you much rather persuade as many as possible to get in?
hahahahahaha
That is precisely what Jehovah's Witnesses spent so much of their free time doing, persuading people to get off this sinking ship into the lifeboat.
They spend their time trying to convince themselves that they are fulfilling the prophesies of the watchtower and are therefore saved.
However there are a great many other organisations, and individuals such as bulproof here who are saying "don't get in the lifeboat this ship is sinking, they just want you to die".
Yeah those people who know that everybody who has ever lived in 200,000yrs has died and everyone who is conceived in the next 200,000yrs will also die. Regardless of those who fear death, like jehovians.
Who do you want to listen to? The one trying to talk you into staying on the Titanic, or the ones who spend so much time and effort trying to persuade you into the only reliable lifeboat there is?
Or the one telling you that you really are 400mls inland and there ain't no lifeboat or any need for one.
Yes there are others who claim to have reliable lifeboats, but just how reliable are those lifeboats in fact. That is up to you to decide. Your life and the life of your loved ones depends on your choice.
Me and my loved ones will die, that is the destination of living creatures. Sorry to break it to you.
God doesn't want any to die, and likewise neither do Jehovah's Witnesses. However we are well aware that Scriptures such as the 1 at Matthew 7:13, 14, amongst others, tell us that all too many will choose to ignore the warnings, even after the Titanic starts to lean very heavily to one side and sink at the Stern. Jesus made that very clear when he likened these days to the days of Noah, who built an ark, as well as tried to warn everybody what was coming, but none listen to him in fact they almost certainly mocked him for building this massive rectangular wooden building in the middle of a desert region, and saying it was going to rain, something which according to Scripture had never happened before.
Now this is one of the great claims in the jehovian bible.
Lets set the scene, god tells A&E that they will die if they eat the fruit.........they have no idea what death is. There is no death until they bring it into the world and god can't figure out why they disobeyed with such a threat hanging over them.
Noah goes around telling people that they are going to be flooded with rain and god can't understand why nobody who has ever seen rain takes no notice.
Your god is the only thing stupider than jehovians.

Are you going to ignore the warnings Jehovah's Witnesses put out? In imitation of Noah, and in fact of Jesus Christ who came to warn Israel of the end of their system of things?
run outa words...
The choice is yours Jehovah's Witnesses will invite you into the lifeboat, they will even help you to climbing?but if you don't want to come they will not, and cannot force you. They will concentrate instead on those who actually do want to live.

No, they don't think they're superior to anyone else, they appreciate the chance they been given and work hard to share that chance with anyone who wants it.

That is the truth of what Jehovah's Witnesses do, whatever people like bulproof try to convince you of. However it's up to you to find out. It's up to you to study the safety instructions written in Scripture, and to comply with them.

Never take the word of any human if they cannot support it from Scripture. And that applies as much to myself, and Jehovah's Witnesses, as to any other. Scripture is the only yardstick there is. But be careful! As Jesus found out in the wilderness Satan knows, and is very good at twisting, Scripture. so be like the Beroeans, so highly commended in Scripture from listening to what the Apostles said and then going home, getting out their copies of the Scriptures, and making sure they had been taught the truth.

Even the words of the Apostles should be tested and that is why they spent so much time quoting from the Scripture they had at the time, which we now know as the Old Testament. That was all they, and the one they imitated Jesus Christ, had to teach from. They did not have what is now wrongly called the New Testament. In fact they wrote most of it.

So do what Scripture tells us to do if we want to live. "Make sure of all things, hold fast to what is
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 9:39:34 AM
At 8/26/2013 9:34:18 AM, bulproof wrote:

No I've spent a little time reading the stupidity of the jehovians.
Oh don't be shy mad the jehovians know more than that. They know when armageddon is starting.
Who wrote that? Oh yes anonymous.
So you didn't need the spook? But understanding scripture can only be achieved with the help of god. So there isn't just one way, is there. Damn! Your jehovian teachings keep coming back and biting you on the arse, don't they?
They lie to themselves, how could anyone believe someone who does that?

They IN FACT know that armageddon is scheduled for 1914 , so don't mind me if I take no notice of what they know.
The sinking ship is in fact a great continent that isn't even on water.
hahahahahaha
They spend their time trying to convince themselves that they are fulfilling the prophesies of the watchtower and are therefore saved.
Yeah those people who know that everybody who has ever lived in 200,000yrs has died and everyone who is conceived in the next 200,000yrs will also die. Regardless of those who fear death, like jehovians.
Or the one telling you that you really are 400mls inland and there ain't no lifeboat or any need for one.
Me and my loved ones will die, that is the destination of living creatures. Sorry to break it to you.
Now this is one of the great claims in the jehovian bible.
Lets set the scene, god tells A&E that they will die if they eat the fruit.........they have no idea what death is. There is no death until they bring it into the world and god can't figure out why they disobeyed with such a threat hanging over them.
Noah goes around telling people that they are going to be flooded with rain and god can't understand why nobody who has ever seen rain takes no notice.
Your god is the only thing stupider than jehovians.

run outa words...

S

Then more fool you for criticising what you know nothing about.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 9:49:03 AM
Oh poor old mad. 8k limit stupid. No wonder you're a jehovian.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 9:51:47 AM
btw what were satan and the fallen angels doing still in heaven in 1914?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 10:48:08 AM
At 8/26/2013 9:51:47 AM, bulproof wrote:

It was probably a bit earlier than that, because, as capital areevelation 12 tells us Satan and his Demons were cast down to the vicinity the Earth as part of the war in heaven which led to Jesus taking up his throne.

Revelation 12:7-12 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
"Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God! 11 And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb+ and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death. 12 On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time".

As the emboldened section shows what they were doing in heaven, was taunting God and the rest of the Angels, just as Satan is shown doing in Job chapters 1 and 2.

However as verse 12 tells us, whilst that means joy for the heavens, it has resulted in approximately 100 to 150 years of misery for the Earth, since Satan has been able to concentrate on mankind, and with his ability to influence the minds of people such as you he has caused more confusion inside and outside religion that has ever been known before.

History relates very thoroughly the increase in problems, health problems and other problems, that have sprung from his casting down. It also documents very carefully the harm we have done to each other, and to the planet in that time period. So much so that it is rapidly approaching the point where, as Revelation tells us, God will have to step in and "bring to ruin those ruining the Earth.".

Revelation 11:18 "But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time for the dead to be judged, and to give [their] reward to your slaves the prophets and to the holy ones and to those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin+ those ruining the earth."

One only has to listen to the frantic cries of "the ecology brigade" to realise how close that time is, and how accurate the prophecies of this time are.

What makes me think you didn't realise I could answer that question?
rjohnson741
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 4:12:33 PM
To MadCornishBiker---Jehovah's Witnesses have God annihilating millions and millions of men, women, children, and babies.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 4:20:54 PM

So do what Scripture tells us to do if we want to live. "Make sure of all things, hold fast to what is fine." I do and I have never regretted it, nor will I.

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

Psalm 16
3: As for the saints in the land, they are the noble, in whom is all my delight.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.
4. We have become a taunt to our neighbors, mocked and derided by those round us.

Christians have no idea who God's saints are or what their purpose in this world was.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 4:34:35 PM
MCB: "Revelation 11:18 "But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time for the dead to be judged, and to give [their] reward to your slaves the prophets and to the holy ones and to those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin+ those ruining the earth."

One only has to listen to the frantic cries of "the ecology brigade" to realise how close that time is, and how accurate the prophecies of this time are."

Anna: The WatchTower has speculated that this refers to the "ecology brigade" - thus it is simply another of those "signs of the times" that Jesus said "this generation shall not pass until all these things be fulfilled." Once again, MCB denies it. That generation has come and gone, long ago. Thus, Rev 11 has nothing at all to do with the current "ecology brigade". More "spirit-led" fantasies from Brooklyn!
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 4:37:59 PM
At 8/26/2013 4:34:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
MCB: "Revelation 11:18 "But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time for the dead to be judged, and to give [their] reward to your slaves the prophets and to the holy ones and to those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin+ those ruining the earth."

One only has to listen to the frantic cries of "the ecology brigade" to realise how close that time is, and how accurate the prophecies of this time are."

Anna: The WatchTower has speculated that this refers to the "ecology brigade" - thus it is simply another of those "signs of the times" that Jesus said "this generation shall not pass until all these things be fulfilled." Once again, MCB denies it. That generation has come and gone, long ago. Thus, Rev 11 has nothing at all to do with the current "ecology brigade". More "spirit-led" fantasies from Brooklyn!

Why didn't you read the prophecies in my last post to help you understand that God's saints are killed during this age?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 5:07:25 PM

actually, they haven't, that was a phrase I invented myself in order to illustrate my point. Again you reveal a very unhealthy obsession with the watchtower Bible tract Society.

Since that generation cannot pass until as you rightly quote "all these things be fulfilled", and the most blatantly have not been fulfilled, that phrase cannot refer to the generation present in the 1st century.

One of the things Jesus said had to be fulfilled was "a great tribulation searches has not occurred before, no, nor will again".

I don't doubt many alive in the 1st century thought that had come upon them. But they were wrong because not only had worse happened before, it has happened since.

In precisely the same way many thought the World War I was to start of the great tribulation.

Some, interestingly enough not Jehovah's Witnesses, thought the World War II was.

Some, this time including a number of Jehovah's Witnesses who thought "it might be appropriate if", felt that the War in the Middle East, of the mid-1970s appeared to be the start of that tribulation. They were wrong.

All of these things were worse than anything seen before them. Especially in the 1st century. Therefore that part of the prophecy at least cannot yet been fulfilled, meaning that generation is not yet alive.

To think otherwise is to deny history.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 5:14:44 PM
At 8/26/2013 4:12:33 PM, rjohnson741 wrote:
To MadCornishBiker---Jehovah's Witnesses have God annihilating millions and millions of men, women, children, and babies.

so does Scripture. And that is God's word.

Certainly in the case of the adults, Jehovah, through his witnesses, is trying to give people the opportunity to avoid being amongst those millions. If the adults take advantage of that provision, their children will be saved also.

If the adults do not take advantage of that provision, then they will as Scripture indicates be judged as if they were going to follow the path their parents chose.

There really is no other way of judging such ones.

So the billions that will die, it can truly be said that death was their choice, because they chose to ignore the directions to life.

Who would you blame if someone, through refusing to use a map or a Sat Nav took a wrong turn and drove over a cliff killing themselves and their young family?

You couldn't blame God you could not blame the manufacturers of the roadmaps and other aids to navigation, you can only blame the one who made the choice.

Who would you blame if people refused to read the safety instructions for operating a dangerous machine, and then got killed or injured. You can only blame the person who refuse to read the instructions.

Precisely the same principle applies. People will only die if they make the choice that leads to death and ignore the warnings.

It's called "personal responsibility". We are all responsible for the results of our choices and actions including if those choices and actions affect our families.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 5:17:20 PM
At 8/26/2013 5:07:25 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

actually, they haven't, that was a phrase I invented myself in order to illustrate my point. Again you reveal a very unhealthy obsession with the watchtower Bible tract Society.

Since that generation cannot pass until as you rightly quote "all these things be fulfilled", and the most blatantly have not been fulfilled, that phrase cannot refer to the generation present in the 1st century.

One of the things Jesus said had to be fulfilled was "a great tribulation searches has not occurred before, no, nor will again".

I don't doubt many alive in the 1st century thought that had come upon them. But they were wrong because not only had worse happened before, it has happened since.

In precisely the same way many thought the World War I was to start of the great tribulation.

Some, interestingly enough not Jehovah's Witnesses, thought the World War II was.

Some, this time including a number of Jehovah's Witnesses who thought "it might be appropriate if", felt that the War in the Middle East, of the mid-1970s appeared to be the start of that tribulation. They were wrong.

All of these things were worse than anything seen before them. Especially in the 1st century. Therefore that part of the prophecy at least cannot yet been fulfilled, meaning that generation is not yet alive.

To think otherwise is to deny history.

All us saints knew what will happen on the "Last Day" of this age. But Christians are totally deceived by their own interpretations of the prophecies that show what will happen.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 9:27:24 AM
MCB: "Since that generation cannot pass until as you rightly quote "all these things be fulfilled", and the most blatantly have not been fulfilled, that phrase cannot refer to the generation present in the 1st century."

Anna: Well, it does - so you better be figuring out ways in which these prophesies were fulfilled. I'm sure they all were.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 9:42:24 AM
At 8/26/2013 10:48:08 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 8/26/2013 9:51:47 AM, bulproof wrote:

It was probably a bit earlier than that, because, as capital areevelation 12 tells us Satan and his Demons were cast down to the vicinity the Earth as part of the war in heaven which led to Jesus taking up his throne.

Revelation 12:7-12 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
"Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God! 11 And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb+ and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death. 12 On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time".

As the emboldened section shows what they were doing in heaven, was taunting God and the rest of the Angels, just as Satan is shown doing in Job chapters 1 and 2.

However as verse 12 tells us, whilst that means joy for the heavens, it has resulted in approximately 100 to 150 years of misery for the Earth, since Satan has been able to concentrate on mankind, and with his ability to influence the minds of people such as you he has caused more confusion inside and outside religion that has ever been known before.

History relates very thoroughly the increase in problems, health problems and other problems, that have sprung from his casting down. It also documents very carefully the harm we have done to each other, and to the planet in that time period. So much so that it is rapidly approaching the point where, as Revelation tells us, God will have to step in and "bring to ruin those ruining the Earth.".

Revelation 11:18 "But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time for the dead to be judged, and to give [their] reward to your slaves the prophets and to the holy ones and to those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin+ those ruining the earth."

One only has to listen to the frantic cries of "the ecology brigade" to realise how close that time is, and how accurate the prophecies of this time are.

What makes me think you didn't realise I could answer that question?
Yeah well a nice load of drivel but what were satan and the hoods doing in heaven a gazillion years after they were kicked out, you know when satan rebelled against god and became satan and pretended later to be a snake? Why were they still in heaven in 1914?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 9:46:33 AM
Mad don't you remember the nephilm the result of angels having it off with the inbred daughters of Adam? Or were they gods good angels? I think it was satans hoods. Now whay were they still in heaven in 1914 and why did they have another war?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 10:10:54 AM
At 8/27/2013 9:46:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
Mad don't you remember the nephilm the result of angels having it off with the inbred daughters of Adam? Or were they gods good angels? I think it was satans hoods. Now whay were they still in heaven in 1914 and why did they have another war?

Well scripture says that they were, that's all I know, and the war was to eject Satan and his demons.

Don;t forget they were still entering and leaving heaven in the time of the story of Job.

The disobedient Angels would not have been killed in the flood, simply forced to de-materialise, and they have never been allowed to materialise since.

I suspect that had Satan been barred from heaven before the challenge he started as almost completed, he would soon have called "foul", complaining it didn't give him a fair chance to prove his challenge.

Also, if Satan was still allowed in, doubtless his "henchangels" were also.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 11:38:39 AM
MCB: "I suspect that had Satan been barred from heaven before the challenge he started as almost completed, he would soon have called "foul", complaining it didn't give him a fair chance to prove his challenge."

Anna: LMAO! I love it when MadCornish starts speculating about his supposed court case in which the God of Heaven is giving Satan every benefit of the doubt in "proving his case." Even if it's not Biblical - and is merely an example of what happens when idle minds wander - it would make for a good sci-fi movie.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 11:51:41 AM
At 8/27/2013 10:10:54 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Well scripture says that they were, that's all I know, and the war was to eject Satan and his demons.

Don;t forget they were still entering and leaving heaven in the time of the story of Job.

The disobedient Angels would not have been killed in the flood, simply forced to de-materialise, and they have never been allowed to materialise since.

I suspect that had Satan been barred from heaven before the challenge he started as almost completed, he would soon have called "foul", complaining it didn't give him a fair chance to prove his challenge.

MCB, I'm sorry to inform you that the Bible CANNOT speak. It's your own interpretations of the prophecies that you hear and speak for, not from the invisible "Christ" where all God's knowledge without deception exists.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 11:55:37 AM
At 8/27/2013 11:38:39 AM, annanicole wrote:
MCB: "I suspect that had Satan been barred from heaven before the challenge he started as almost completed, he would soon have called "foul", complaining it didn't give him a fair chance to prove his challenge."

Anna: LMAO! I love it when MadCornish starts speculating about his supposed court case in which the God of Heaven is giving Satan every benefit of the doubt in "proving his case." Even if it's not Biblical - and is merely an example of what happens when idle minds wander - it would make for a good sci-fi movie.

It"s better to remain a sinner and keep sinning than it is to be a hypocrite who sinners can watch.

A religious man"s heart is hidden by the blood of Jesus and any other excuse he can use to keep sinning.

A religious man hears the god who makes him feel good about himself. A spiritual man hears the God that makes him feel bad about himself. That"s why religion is so popular today.

Religions started when Adam and Eve decided Satan was a better preacher of God"s Commandments. People still believe he"s the best preacher.

How do you obey the Bible when it it has no power to forgive you?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 12:05:19 PM

Yeah it just don't add up does it mad. Cos they wouldn't have been fallen angels and satan if they haden't already rebelled and had a war with god and his angels and been cast down to earth.
So lets recap.
Satan leads an army of angels in a rebellion against god IN HEAVEN and is defeated and cast down to earth before creation and is the cause of all the suffering and sin on earth.
And the fallen angels wander around earth having sex with humans.
Satan leads an army of angels in a rebellion against god IN HEAVEN and is defeated and cast down to earth in 1914 and is the cause of all the suffering and sin on earth since then.
And the fallen angels wander around earth NOT having sex with humans.
Send of a txt to brooklyn, their secret is out.
Only the terminally stupid could even contemplate such nonsense.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 12:12:12 PM
At 8/27/2013 12:05:19 PM, bulproof wrote:

Yeah it just don't add up does it mad. Cos they wouldn't have been fallen angels and satan if they haden't already rebelled and had a war with god and his angels and been cast down to earth.
So lets recap.
Satan leads an army of angels in a rebellion against god IN HEAVEN and is defeated and cast down to earth before creation and is the cause of all the suffering and sin on earth.
Satan leads an army of angels in a rebellion against god IN HEAVEN and is defeated and cast down to earth in 1914 and is the cause of all the suffering and sin on earth since then.

If Christians only understood that angels are nothing but the created wavebits of energy of God, whether they vibrate in harmony or disharmony.

Where do you think this world came from? Harmonic vibrations or disharmonic vibrations?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 12:16:34 PM

So lets recap.

actually it makes perfect sense. Which is more than can be said to your post.

Satan caused a rebellion on the Earth when he caused Adam to turn against God blaming him for the problems that Satan himself caused.

Other angels joined Satan in the challenge that mankind would not serve God willingly.

Because of that challenge Satan was not destroyed therein then and was allowed restricted use of the spirit, as well as to pop in and out of heaven as and when they wished, which they did quite frequently in order to taunt God, as described in the 1st 2 chapters of Job.

Up until the time of the flood some of the unfaithful Angels materialised human bodies and father the Nephilim, but were forced by the flood to abandon their materialised bodies, their offspring died in the floodwaters.

Satan's activity continued up until the war in heaven, which was immediately preceding 1914. Satan wasn't exactly happy about being kicked out so he and his angels fought back. however they were defeated and cast down to the vicinity of the Earth, where they are now taking out their anger on human beings.

This will end at Armageddon when Satan and his crowd will be imprisoned.

At the end of the 1000 year reign of Christ, so it will be released again for a short while in order to have one final, brief opportunity to prove his case, this time on perfect humans who have had time to practice doing things God's way.

Some will still follow him and will be destroyed following which Satan, death, and hell are all cast into the lake of fire, and destroyed along with Satan.

As I said it makes perfect sense, as does everything the Bible describes.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 12:21:40 PM
At 8/27/2013 12:16:34 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

So lets recap.

Satan caused a rebellion on the Earth when he caused Adam to turn against God blaming him for the problems that Satan himself caused.

Other angels joined Satan in the challenge that mankind would not serve God willingly.

Because of that challenge Satan was not destroyed therein then and was allowed restricted use of the spirit, as well as to pop in and out of heaven as and when they wished, which they did quite frequently in order to taunt God, as described in the 1st 2 chapters of Job.

Up until the time of the flood some of the unfaithful Angels materialised human bodies and father the Nephilim, but were forced by the flood to abandon their materialised bodies, their offspring died in the floodwaters.

Satan's activity continued up until the war in heaven, which was immediately preceding 1914. Satan wasn't exactly happy about being kicked out so he and his angels fought back. however they were defeated and cast down to the vicinity of the Earth, where they are now taking out their anger on human beings.

At the end of the 1000 year reign of Christ, so it will be released again for a short while in order to have one final, brief opportunity to prove his case, this time on perfect humans who have had time to practice doing things God's way.

Some will still follow him and will be destroyed following which Satan, death, and hell are all cast into the lake of fire, and destroyed along with Satan.

If you go online and read the hundreds of different interpretations in Christian websites of how the end of this age will happen, you may change your deluded mind again.

All you have to do is ask the nearest chosen saint about the end and he will gladly tell you all about it and about how we'll live in the next age.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 12:22:51 PM
At 8/27/2013 11:38:39 AM, annanicole wrote:

there is nothing "supposed" about what is basically a court case. It is clearly documented in Scripture.

Anyway why else would you suggest that God has allowed evil to persist this long?

As a loving God he must've had a very good reason to allow his creation to suffer as it does.

That reason as Scripture explains is justice. And it will ensure that Satan's challenge can never again be raised, since the evidence is in, precedent is set, and is no longer any room for manoeuvre.

As I have said so many times before it's all there in Scripture for those who can understand "the deep things of God" to see. It doesn't matter what translation you use, it in all of them.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 12:26:26 PM
At 8/27/2013 12:16:34 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

So lets recap.

You didn't get one word of this fantasy from your bible.
Just for starters why would the fallen angels need to dematerialise to avoid the flood, they can't fvcking drown you moron.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 12:27:51 PM

haven't I am to this one before somewhere?

Still the answer is the same, it is not Jehovah's Witnesses who have that scenario, if you Scripture, God's word, in promises repeated by his son.

Why on earth do you think Jehovah's Witnesses spend so much time trying to point people to the way by which they can escape that punishment?

The adults will be judged on their response to that message. Those 2 young to make up their own minds will be judged on their parents attitude in the fairly safe assumption that they would have followed a similar path to there parents.

A reasonable assumption?

Well not for nothing does the old saying say "the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree" children more often than not develop the same attitudes that their parents showed.

God only wants people inhabiting this Earth will always return to perfection who are prepared to live in such a way as will adversely affect no other human anywhere on the planet.

That was the plan from day one, and despite the detour, it still is.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 12:39:45 PM

So lets recap.

where does it say that Satan was cast down-to-earth report before creation? It doesn't say anywhere in Scripture.

Just because unfaithful Angels came to Earth to enjoy themselves does not mean they stayed there, in fact they were forced to go back into the spirit realm, by the flood.

No it all works out very nicely thank you. The story of Scripture does not double back on itself as you seem to think.

As always all you are doing is making a public display of your ignorance.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 12:43:52 PM
At 8/27/2013 12:27:51 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

haven't I am to this one before somewhere?

Still the answer is the same, it is not Jehovah's Witnesses who have that scenario, if you Scripture, God's word, in promises repeated by his son.

Why on earth do you think Jehovah's Witnesses spend so much time trying to point people to the way by which they can escape that punishment?

The adults will be judged on their response to that message. Those 2 young to make up their own minds will be judged on their parents attitude in the fairly safe assumption that they would have followed a similar path to there parents.

A reasonable assumption?

Well not for nothing does the old saying say "the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree" children more often than not develop the same attitudes that their parents showed.

God only wants people inhabiting this Earth will always return to perfection who are prepared to live in such a way as will adversely affect no other human anywhere on the planet.

That was the plan from day one, and despite the detour, it still is.

You're a stupid fool. All flesh will perish during this age, including all the flesh of JW's.