Jump to topic:

is there really another Jesus?

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 10:04:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
why do I ask that question? Because evidently the apostle Paul felt that there was. He declared in 2 Corinthians 11:3-4, that there was a true Jesus and the false Jesus. Pure and simple Jesus and Jesus that others would be trying to preach.

2 Corinthians 11:3,4
ASV(i) 3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve in his craftiness, your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity and the purity that is toward Christ. 4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we did not preach, or if ye receive a different spirit, which ye did not receive, or a different gospel, which ye did not accept, ye do well to bear with him.

Yes, the true Christ is simple and pure, as are the teachings about him.

But who were the ones who Paul said were to come? And what Jesus would they to preach.

The ones who are to come with the apostates, already at work in the congregations, but who when left to their own devices as Revelation 22:11 says we should, would take over Christianity and turn it to another Christ are truine Christ part of a pagan trinity.

Don't be fooled. The evidence is there in Scripture and it is conclusive.

It also lies in a comparison of the translation of John 1:1 in the interlinear section when compared with that of the same verse in the English only column. It is obvious it has been changed from one meaning to another.

There can only be one reason for that change. And that is to prove something which cannot be proven. The Trinity teaching.

Follow the correct Jesus, the pure and simple one, the one who in his honest humility told Mary that he had a God and Father, just as she did. (John 20:17)
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 4:37:00 PM
At 8/26/2013 10:04:19 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
why do I ask that question? Because evidently the apostle Paul felt that there was. He declared in 2 Corinthians 11:3-4, that there was a true Jesus and the false Jesus. Pure and simple Jesus and Jesus that others would be trying to preach.

ASV(i) 3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve in his craftiness, your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity and the purity that is toward Christ. 4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we did not preach, or if ye receive a different spirit, which ye did not receive, or a different gospel, which ye did not accept, ye do well to bear with him.

But who were the ones who Paul said were to come? And what Jesus would they to preach.

The ones who are to come with the apostates, already at work in the congregations, but who when left to their own devices as Revelation 22:11 says we should, would take over Christianity and turn it to another Christ are truine Christ part of a pagan trinity.

It also lies in a comparison of the translation of John 1:1 in the interlinear section when compared with that of the same verse in the English only column. It is obvious it has been changed from one meaning to another.

There can only be one reason for that change. And that is to prove something which cannot be proven. The Trinity teaching.

Follow the correct Jesus, the pure and simple one, the one who in his honest humility told Mary that he had a God and Father, just as she did. (John 20:17)

What Christians don't understand is that the names "Jesus" and "Christ" are two different things. Christ is the invisible Kingdom of God that is spoken through all the flesh of the prophets and saints. Jesus is the English name of the first saint who had "Christ" within his mind ( which is in the mind of God ).

Christ is the Heavenly Kingdom where all God's creation is called "energy" today but all the energy that is in harmony together. God also created energy that vibrates in disharmony with His creation and that is called "Lucifer and the beast".

Jesus spoke from this invisible "Christ" as our Creator gave him the words to speak from the vocabulary that he learned as a child to match with the invisible information ( wavelengths of energy that vibrates in harmony ) that no man's flesh can ever see.

This is why Jesus would have said this;

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Jesus knew his flesh was formed with energy that vibrates in disharmony that has to perish in this first age. "He was the first born from the dead" means his flesh could no longer be used to deceive the thoughts ( with words ) that God placed in his mind to speak with.

All God's saints and prophets were used to speak for Him directly by using their own vocabularies but with messages from "Christ". The prophets were used to write the prophecies from "Christ" but their flesh was still deceiving them, which means they were still under the Old Covenant.

The flesh of us saints are changed to no longer deceive God's Word as we speak them to believers. So we are all born from the dead at one point in our lives here in this first age and used by our Creator to reveal "Christ" and testify to this knowledge in writing and speaking. Even our bodies obey "Christ" and can't sin like the rest of God's people do.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 12:29:48 PM

many
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 12:43:50 PM
At 9/2/2013 12:29:48 PM, question4u wrote:

many

The "messiah" is the invisible knowledge of God, also known as Christ, Kingdom of God, Son of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Zion, Jacob, Light, Eternal Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Holy Spirit, the Elect, etc.

All us saints and prophets spoke from this invisible knowledge ( messiah ) as God put words in our mind to speak or write with.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 2:44:13 PM
At 9/2/2013 12:43:50 PM, bornofgod wrote:

many

The "messiah" is the invisible knowledge of God, also known as Christ, Kingdom of God, Son of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Zion, Jacob, Light, Eternal Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Holy Spirit, the Elect, etc.

All us saints and prophets spoke from this invisible knowledge ( messiah ) as God put words in our mind to speak or write with.

Also he is called the bright and morning star, Son of the morning, Light Bearer, Sun of righteousness, The Holy Sun, and The Sun of god. Aso, who is emmanuel? He still have not come upon the seen.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:28:39 PM
At 9/3/2013 2:44:13 PM, question4u wrote:

many

Also he is called the bright and morning star, Son of the morning, Light Bearer, Sun of righteousness, The Holy Sun, and The Sun of god. Aso, who is emmanuel? He still have not come upon the seen.

The invisible messiah is here in this forum. Can you hear Him?
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 7:33:58 AM
At 9/3/2013 2:44:13 PM, question4u wrote:

many

No...tried, only person to speak to me is the God of Abraham I call him Yahweh...who revealed to me many visions about your invisible jesus.