Jump to topic:

A Black Jesus *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 2:19:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yes I think we all know the truth behind this story. Why else would the Children Of Israelite been slaves. Not to mention the Crucifixion, and Holocaust that caused so many deaths over the years. Remember our history goes back to Africa, and the
Nubians. So what do you think. Check out this video for more information.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 3:25:10 PM
At 8/29/2013 2:19:17 PM, inferno wrote:
Yes I think we all know the truth behind this story. Why else would the Children Of Israelite been slaves. Not to mention the Crucifixion, and Holocaust that caused so many deaths over the years. Remember our history goes back to Africa, and the

Considering where he was born he was most likely olive skinned, but does it really matter?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 3:52:01 PM
At 8/29/2013 3:25:10 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Considering where he was born he was most likely olive skinned, but does it really matter?

Considering the fact that I have cousins who are Black and are lighter than you.
Yes it matters. =)
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 4:12:46 PM

ha, that would be interesting. Never ever in my wild imaginations I have thought of this.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 4:43:28 PM
At 8/29/2013 4:12:46 PM, leojm wrote:

ha, that would be interesting. Never ever in my wild imaginations I have thought of this.

We will see how the oppositionists will deal with this subject here today.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 4:46:03 PM
At 8/29/2013 4:43:28 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/29/2013 4:12:46 PM, leojm wrote:

We will see how the oppositionists will deal with this subject here today.

yes we will.
Skynet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 8:37:20 PM

Maybe it's just my PC, but I can't make out most of what they say through the loud music.

Jesus was Jewish, he was born in Judea to Hebrew parents. The Hebrew people were always distinctive from blacks.
"Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil."
Jeremiah 12
Black Africans primarily as slaves is a more modern European/American idea, and the viewpoint of the Bible is from a Hebrew, middle eastern perspective under the Roman Empire.
Their ancestor (Abraham) was from Mesopotamia, a son of Shem, while African peoples (Black and otherwise) are mostly descendants of Ham.
Just because the Hebrews were kept as slaves by the Egyptians doesn't mean they were black. That's saying slave=black. There have been slaves and massacres of every color.
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 10:16:27 PM

Blacks are not the only race that have been enslaved. In Mediterranean and Middle East any time there was a battle or war, anyone on the opposing side who was captured was made into a slave, including those of the same race of the winning side.

Regardless, I have no pony on this argument.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 11:27:27 PM

According to the Prophet Mohamed-peace be upon him, who met with Jesus and Moses , peace be upon them, on his ascension to heaven, Jesus was a white with red skin (as if he came out from a shower) with average height, broad chest, and curly hair, but Moses was tall, of nice brown skin, lank hair .Narrated Hisham: From Ma`mar as below. Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "I met Moses on the night of my Ascension to heaven." The Prophet then described him saying, as I think, "He was a tall person with lank hair as if he belonged to the people of the tribe of Shanu's.' The Prophet further said, "I met Jesus." The Prophet described him saying, "He was one of moderate height and was red-faced as if he had just come out of a bathroom. I saw Abraham whom I resembled more than any of his children did." The Prophet further said, "(That night) I was given two cups; one full of milk and the other full of wine. I was asked to take either of them which I liked, and I took the milk and drank it. On that it was said to me, 'You have taken the right path (religion). If you had taken the wine, your (Muslim) nation would have gone astray."
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 11:32:53 PM

BTW, the reason the Israelites where enslaved isn't their colour, but the fact they where from a different race, usually enslaving was due to a race thinking they are superior, or simply being more powerful and being able to enslave the foreigners for political reasons, or just not to give them equal rights with original people of a certain region.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2013 5:59:40 AM
The black jesus was hacked to death in Papua New Guinea yesterday.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 5:33:38 PM

If you're concerned about the flesh of Jesus, then you have no idea who the invisible "messiah" is.

Don't worry, none of the religious Jews could see the invisible "messiah", that the saints spoke, either.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 12:18:05 PM

joshua or the many yahshuas was all dark skinned, maybe not like nubians but more like arabians, cesar borgia and the other jesus images was to make rome or europa natives seem like gods once again, this the jesus that have been worship the one created by men..

i know the truth but do you really?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 4:18:53 PM
At 9/2/2013 1:32:37 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
Jesus was probably brown (Arab looking), not white or black.

Maybe he was pink with blue dots all over his body.

Actually, the flesh is only an illusion so it makes no difference what color his flesh was.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:33:14 PM
At 9/2/2013 4:18:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Actually, the flesh is only an illusion so it makes no difference what color his flesh was.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

It makes a huge difference, black people all around the world was underminded and still are considered the weaker vessels. Due to this lie created by christians that god is a european white man who died for them. Africa bought into it and considered themselves always lesser then the white man. So dont say it does not matter, because if it did not matter rome would have considered all the prophets and people of antiquity to be dark skinned instead of european. It really does matter, in your sun/son god should know that it dont matter. It really does. Imagine what would have happen if the world was worshipping a black god instead of vice versa. I can promise you it would be more peace then it would be right now. Remember egypt, the kings of nubia, they all worship false gods but they were not european and they was very well off.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:41:16 PM
At 9/3/2013 4:33:14 PM, question4u wrote:
At 9/2/2013 4:18:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

John 6

It makes a huge difference, black people all around the world was underminded and still are considered the weaker vessels. Due to this lie created by christians that god is a european white man who died for them. Africa bought into it and considered themselves always lesser then the white man. So dont say it does not matter, because if it did not matter rome would have considered all the prophets and people of antiquity to be dark skinned instead of european. It really does matter, in your sun/son god should know that it dont matter. It really does. Imagine what would have happen if the world was worshipping a black god instead of vice versa. I can promise you it would be more peace then it would be right now. Remember egypt, the kings of nubia, they all worship false gods but they were not european and they was very well off.

Skin color is just part of God's delusion ( Lucifer ) and the ( beast ) to deceive His people. I can easily see that you're deceived by the color of skin.

It didn't even take skin color to deceive the religious Jews who rejected the gospel the saints preached. They were all killed for their testimony of the invisible Christ, not the color of their skin.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.
4. We have become a taunt to our neighbors, mocked and derided by those round us.

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.
desertdawg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 6:29:56 PM

I believe Moses was married to an Ethiopian woman quite possibly a black woman. Jesus was a descendant of Moses so who knows it was in his genes. And I think there were a lot more instances such as this in Jesus" blood line, the Bible doesn"t make a lot of references to skin color only to religion.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. -Jimi Hendrix-
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 9:02:20 AM
At 9/3/2013 6:29:56 PM, desertdawg wrote:

I believe Moses was married to an Ethiopian woman quite possibly a black woman. Jesus was a descendant of Moses so who knows it was in his genes. And I think there were a lot more instances such as this in Jesus" blood line, the Bible doesn"t make a lot of references to skin color only to religion.

We do know that King Solomon was Black.
desertdawg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 3:00:17 PM
At 9/4/2013 9:03:03 AM, inferno wrote:
Any more comments about this subject matter.

Yes let's have a black Jesus. It certainly is genetically possible and in my mind that white protestant Jesus has got kind of a bad reputation. I know it is not his fault but rather people who have represented him. I mean, from what I have read, most of those southern slave owners were "good Christian" men and women. And the KKK, most of them were "good" Methodists and Southern Baptists.

Because I find that most religious people, instead of being transformed into the image of their God, transform their God into an image more to their liking.

So I say let's have a black Jesus, it is time for a change. And we can see what kind of a reputation his representatives give him.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. -Jimi Hendrix-
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 5:07:01 PM
At 9/4/2013 3:00:17 PM, desertdawg wrote:

Yes let's have a black Jesus. It certainly is genetically possible and in my mind that white protestant Jesus has got kind of a bad reputation. I know it is not his fault but rather people who have represented him. I mean, from what I have read, most of those southern slave owners were "good Christian" men and women. And the KKK, most of them were "good" Methodists and Southern Baptists.

Because I find that most religious people, instead of being transformed into the image of their God, transform their God into an image more to their liking.

So I say let's have a black Jesus, it is time for a change. And we can see what kind of a reputation his representatives give him.

Are you okay. =)
desertdawg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 8:11:20 PM
At 9/4/2013 5:07:01 PM, inferno wrote:

Are you okay. =)

Yes I am okay. I'm just agreeing with you. I just had to go off a little bit. I guess I just don't like religion because I've seen or read about too much evil done by people who claim to know Jesus. But I can't blame Jesus because he never oppressed anybody and wouldn't it be awesome if he was a black man. Maybe he looked like Martin Luther King jr. He exhibited the nature of Jesus the way he went about getting things done. He wasn't a wimp but he didn't get violent either he just went about doing what was right no matter what anybody thought. And of course some wimp, hiding in a bathroom, had to kill him. I often wonder how different this country would be had he lived to complete his mission. Yeah I am okay I just get pissed off sometimes. Okay that's all. :) A Black Jesus good topic.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 10:14:31 AM
At 9/4/2013 8:11:20 PM, desertdawg wrote:

Are you okay. =)

Yes I am okay. I'm just agreeing with you. I just had to go off a little bit. I guess I just don't like religion because I've seen or read about too much evil done by people who claim to know Jesus. But I can't blame Jesus because he never oppressed anybody and wouldn't it be awesome if he was a black man. Maybe he looked like Martin Luther King jr. He exhibited the nature of Jesus the way he went about getting things done. He wasn't a wimp but he didn't get violent either he just went about doing what was right no matter what anybody thought. And of course some wimp, hiding in a bathroom, had to kill him. I often wonder how different this country would be had he lived to complete his mission. Yeah I am okay I just get pissed off sometimes. Okay that's all. :) A Black Jesus good topic.

Give us more than just rhetoric.
desertdawg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 7:26:54 PM
At 9/5/2013 10:14:31 AM, inferno wrote:

Are you okay. =)

I not trying to argue with you if that is what you want. Jesus is black that is fine with me. So what are you going to do with that? Is it just an interesting fact? Will it help you to embrace his teachings? The crux of which is, how do you treat other people? I have probably been alive a lot longer than you and I have seen quite a few religious revivals come around. Most of them fizzle out because they forget the basics and start focusing on the heavy reveies.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2013 10:49:57 AM
At 9/5/2013 7:26:54 PM, desertdawg wrote:
At 9/5/2013 10:14:31 AM, inferno wrote:

Are you okay. =)

I not trying to argue with you if that is what you want. Jesus is black that is fine with me. So what are you going to do with that? Is it just an interesting fact? Will it help you to embrace his teachings? The crux of which is, how do you treat other people? I have probably been alive a lot longer than you and I have seen quite a few religious revivals come around. Most of them fizzle out because they forget the basics and start focusing on the heavy reveies.

Interesting point.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2013 11:18:20 AM

Yes, black olives.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 10:54:18 AM
At 9/6/2013 11:18:20 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Yes, black olives.

#StillWinning
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.