Jump to topic:

real palestinians are black

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 5:25:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
According to the Bible, the Philistines were descendant of Captor, the seventh son of Mizraim.  Mizraim was the Grandson of Ham, thus we can conclude that the Philistines were a Black race - or at least descendants of a Black race. After God had confused the language of Nimrod and his people in order to prevent them from building a tower that stretched into the heaven, Captor and his family journeyed to the Island of Crete and settled there.  In Crete, the Philistines built one of the earliest and greatest civilizations in the history of mankind.  This civilization has come down in history as the Minoan civilization.[1]  The Philistines are popularized today in the so called Myth of the Island of Atlantis, an Island that is supposed to have disappeared under the sea.  It is my contention that the disappearance of this Island was the reason for the Philistine's arrival in Palestine, and Greece.  It was the Philistine who upgraded Greek Civilization by introducing the alphabet and Minoan art to these islands in 1420 BC.  This of course is in direct contradiction to the conclusion of modern scholars who believe the destruction of Minoan or Philistine civilization was the result of an Achaean invasion.[1] Atlantis disappeared due to a severe earthquake.  This earthquake which many believe was the explosion of the Santorini Volcano.  According to Egyptian documents the Santorini Volcano erupted during the XVIIIth Egyptian Dynasty and forced the descendants of Captor to migrate to Canaan.  God later took responsibility for bringing the Philistine to Canaan in the Old Testament book of Amos 9:7 .             " 9:7 Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel?  saith the LORD.  Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt?  and the Philistines from Captor and the Syrians from Kir?" The Philistines or Minoans or keftiu as they were called in the Egyptian documents, built a civilization of plowmen and fishermen.  "They cultivated cereals, made flour, extracted olive oil, raised sheep and goats, made decorated vases, and were familiar with gold and probably copper."[2] These Philistines or Minoan build a palace which was the exact replica of the Egyptians, and the very name Minos seems to be only a slight alteration of the name of the first semi-legendary Egyptian King; Menes.[3]  This appears to indicate close ties between the Philistines and Egyptians, and that they were fully aware of the ties of brotherhood between themselves and the other Black races that lived on the continent of Africa.   Various Papyrus describing events in Egypt around the time of the eruption of the Santorini Volcano are now in our possession.  Of course since the Bible describes the plagues of Egypt as happening round about this time, it is difficult to differentiate whether these papyrus refer to the Volcanic eruption or the pestilence brought on my Moses, but either indicates beyond the question of a doubt, the accuracy of the Bible.  Note the following:           "Trouble has beset the eyes.  For nine days nobody had left the palace.  There has been nine days of violence and tempest.  Nobody, neither God nor man, is able to see his neighbor's face.  We do not know what has happened throughout the Earth... It is a confusion that you brought upon the entire Earth with the sound of an uproar... Oh, let the Earth stop rumbling... Towns are destroyed... Upper Egypt is devastated... Blood is everywhere... Pestilence, looting are everywhere on the earth."[5]           The sun is veiled and does not shine visibly in the eyes of men.  No one can live when the sun is covered by clouds.  God himself has abandoned men.  If the sun shines, it is just for one hour.  No one knows when it is noon; one cannot discern one's own shadow... He {Ra} is in the sky looking like the moon."[6] The same Papyrus also mentions the breaking of relationship between Egypt and Crete.           "The men will not sail toward Byblos today.  What will we do to obtain cedar wood for our mummies and the burial of priests, and oil form faraway Crete to embalm the dignitaries?  They {these Products} no longer come.  What an important thing it is that the oasis people bring their spices during the feasts.[7] The nation of the Philistine is popular in the Bible as the home of Delilah.  A woman of bewitching beauty who was responsible for the capture of the Hebrew Judge Samson.  Obviously the beauty of these Black Philistine women was something that captivated the Hebrew men, since they made it a habit to marry these women.   Samson himself appears to have been unable to live without one, even after his first marriage to a Philistine ended in disaster.  Sampson did not realize that in all race there are women, who will take your money, pluck your eyes, and abandon you penniless and blind.  It was a lesson he learnt the hard way. This nation was noted as a nation of Giants.  It was the home of Goliath and his brothers, men who like the Ethiopians and Phoenicians, stood head and shoulder above the crowd.  They were tremendous warriors who had mastered the use of weapons and chariots of iron.  This mastery which made them unbeatable even by the larger nations which existed around them. Sm
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 6:53:31 AM
l.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 7:18:49 AM
At 12/17/2009 5:25:53 AM, banker wrote:

The people being discussed grew up there, their parents and grandparents are from the area. The area has long been called "Palestine" as well as "Israel".

I don't see the problem with calling them "Palestinians"

I suppose you could call them "Israelis" if you'd like, but somehow I don't think many people, on either side of the situation, would like that terminology much, especially not the people of the "Jewish State" of Israel.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Floid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 10:03:15 AM
Real Palestinians are from Palestine.

According to the Bible

According to the Bible a person once lived in the stomach of a whale for 3 days. Excuse me if I don't trust what it says.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 10:50:31 AM
At 12/17/2009 7:18:49 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 12/17/2009 5:25:53 AM, banker wrote:

The people being discussed grew up there, their parents and grandparents are from the area. The area has long been called "Palestine" as well as "Israel".

I don't see the problem with calling them "Palestinians"

I suppose you could call them "Israelis" if you'd like, but somehow I don't think many people, on either side of the situation, would like that terminology much, especially not the people of the "Jewish State" of Israel.

The Israelis? Oh you mean the Palestinian insurgents?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 10:58:09 AM
At 12/17/2009 10:50:31 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

I mean the "Palestinians" can also be called "Israelis" as they come (historically) from the Palestine/Israel area.

The jewish people there (are these the "insurgents" of which you speak? ) however claim the title "Israelis", and would probably not like the so called "palestinians" there to claim that title, as they now have a (so called) "Jewish" state.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 11:16:55 AM
At 12/17/2009 10:58:09 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 12/17/2009 10:50:31 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

I mean the "Palestinians" can also be called "Israelis" as they come (historically) from the Palestine/Israel area.

The jewish people there (are these the "insurgents" of which you speak? ) however claim the title "Israelis", and would probably not like the so called "palestinians" there to claim that title, as they now have a (so called) "Jewish" state.

I was being tongue in cheek and excessively pro-Palestinians.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 1:19:01 PM
Floid some believe the story of one living in a fish..!
Others believe the story of you having grendparents monkes...!

Some even to this day believe in global warming..!

This is a topic not about living in fish this is a topic about palestinians if your able to contribute something about them please do so..!

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 1:29:20 PM
Matt thanks for sharing with us how you feal about my post

You said you don't "feal" its a "problem" to call them palastinians..!

It would be more productive to bring facts and share them with us...!

I am sure there is to sides to every issue its easy

mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 1:48:07 PM
Banker, I didn't only submit an opinion, but I gave you my reasoning

Reasoning for my opinion:
At 12/17/2009 7:18:49 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
The people being discussed grew up there, their parents and grandparents are from the area.
If they are of palestine then they are Palestinians

Metaphysics:
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 2:40:29 PM
Briliant I wonder how I did not see that myself...!

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 3:05:44 PM
Matt perhapes in your opinion your "reasoning rules when juxtaposed with the bible...!
Let's try other historic source..!
If the historic documents, comments written by eyewitnesses and declarations by the most authoritative Arab scholars are still not enough, let us quote the most important source for muslim Arabs: "And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.". - Qur'an 17:104 - Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 7:37:28 PM
At 12/17/2009 3:05:44 PM, banker wrote:
Matt perhapes in your opinion your "reasoning rules when juxtaposed with the bible...!

I happen not to care what the Quran or the Bible have to say on the matter

I'd rather you provided an argument based on current realities, being that what two religious books say on the matter, matters not one whit to me.

Metaphysics:
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 11:08:44 PM
This was well established as a isolated place by lots of historians. "There are many proofs, such as ancient ruins, broken aqueducts, and remains of old roads, which show that it has not always been so desolate as it seems now. In the portion of the plain between Mount Carmel and Jaffa one sees but rarely a village or other sights of human life. There are some rude mills here which are turned by the stream. A ride of half an hour more brought us to the ruins of the ancient city of Cæsarea, once a city of two hundred thousand inhabitants, and the Roman capital of Palestine, but now entirely deserted. As the sun was setting we gazed upon the desolate harbor, once filled with ships, and looked over the sea in vain for a single sail. In this once crowded mart, filled with the din of traffic, there was the silence of the desert. After our dinner we gathered in our tent as usual to talk over the incidents of the day, or the history of the locality. Yet it was sad, as I laid upon my couch at night, to listen to the moaning of the waves and to think of the desolation around us". - B. W. Johnson, in "Young Folks in Bible Lands": Chapter IV, 1892 - "The area was underpopulated and remained economically stagnant until the arrival of the first Zionist pioneers in the 1880's, who came to rebuild the Jewish land. The country had remained "The Holy Land" in the religious and historic consciousness of mankind, which associated it with the Bible and the history of the Jewish people. Jewish development of the country also attracted large numbers of other immigrants - both Jewish and Arab. The road leading from Gaza to the north was only a summer track suitable for transport by camels and carts... Houses were all of mud. No windows were anywhere to be seen... The plows used were of wood... The yields were very poor... The sanitary conditions in the village [Yabna] were horrible... Schools did not exist... The rate of infant mortality was very high... The western part, toward the sea, was almost a desert... The villages in this area were few and thinly populated. Many ruins of villages were scattered over the area, as owing to the prevalence of malaria, many villages were deserted by their inhabitants". - The report of the British Royal Commission, 1913 - The list of travellers and pilgrims throughout the XVI to the XIX centuries c.e. that give a similar description of the Holy Land is quite longer, including Alphonse de Lamartine, Sir George Gawler, Sir George Adam Smith, Siebald Rieter, priest Michael Nuad, Martin Kabatnik, Arnold Van Harff, Johann Tucker, Felix Fabri, Edward Robinson and others. All of them found the land almost empty, except for Jewish communities in Jerusalem, Shechem, Hevron, Haifa, Safed, Irsuf, Cæsarea, Gaza, Ramleh, Acre, Sidon, Tzur, El Arish, and some towns in Galilee: Ein Zeitim, Pekiin, Biria, Kfar Alma, Kfar Hanania, Kfar Kana and Kfar Yassif. Even Napoleon I Bonaparte, having seen the need that the Holy Land would be populated, had in mind to enable a mass return of Jews from Europe to settle in the country that he recognized as theirs' - evidently, he did not see any "Palestinian" claiming historical rights over the Holy Land, whose few inhabitants were mainly Jews. Besides them, many Arab sources confirm the fact that the Holy Land was still Jewish by population and culture in spite of the Diaspora: ·In 985 c.e. the Arab writer Muqaddasi complained that in Jerusalem the large majority of the population were Jewish, and said that "the mosque is empty of worshippers..." . ·Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable Arab historians, in 1377 c.e. wrote: "Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel extended over 1400 years... It was the Jews who implanted the culture and customs of the permanent settlement". After 300 years of Arab rule in the Holy Land, Ibn Khaldun attested that Jewish culture and traditions were still dominant. By that time there was still no evidence of "Palestinian" roots or culture . ·The historian James Parker wrote: "During the first century after the Arab conquest [670-740 c.e.], the caliph and governors of Syria and the [Holy] Land ruled entirely over Christian and Jewish subjects. Apart from the Bedouin in the earliest days, the only Arabs west of the Jordan were the garrisons". Even though the Arabs ruled the Land from 640 c.e. to 1099 c.e., they never became the majority of the population. Most of the inhabitants were Christians (Assyrian and Armenian) and Jews

mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 11:10:29 PM
nice post :(

Metaphysics:
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 11:17:54 PM
I'm from Palestine and I'm purple.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2009 11:19:04 PM
These guys are from Palestine and they happen to blue are you saying they're not really from Palestine?

ddofans.com
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 4:12:08 PM
John if you have the abilty try to be informative..!
Not that your humor is bad ,I actually like it.! But it would be very productive if you would combine some informative posts with your humor...!

You would become a very valueble member here...!

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 4:22:12 PM
Thanks for that link there is more sources then this.
Most conventional sources in the midia will ignore this information
I wonder why..!

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 4:26:10 PM
At 12/19/2009 4:22:12 PM, banker wrote:
I wonder why..!

You plagiarised that source.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
omelet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 4:31:11 PM
At 12/19/2009 4:26:10 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/19/2009 4:22:12 PM, banker wrote:
I wonder why..!

You plagiarised that source.
Of course it's plagiarized. There aren't a million ellipses in the first post.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 4:39:24 PM
"Pelgierisem in a chat room" we have here over 28 people..! I understand its of grave concern that's why some find it important to obstruct and disregard the intrest of the ones looking here to share info...!
Sorry if my action meets your definition of this ..!
Its sad that some find more intertanment in kid like bickering then intelectual discurse..!
Accusing someone in a chat room

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 6:03:06 PM
Omelet I admire you knoledge on chet rooms...!
Now please inform us about what you know of the philistines...!

johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 6:04:58 PM
At 12/19/2009 6:03:06 PM, banker wrote:
Omelet I admire you knoledge on chet rooms...!
Now please inform us about what you know of the philistines...!

Banker. Why on earth to you end every sentence like this...! I have no clue why you do it...! But you should explain why you feel the need to end it like this and never use the spellcheck button...!

ddofans.com
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 8:22:21 AM
England actively blocked jews from isreal and yes the name is "israel"
The hoax of so called palastine is a english invention.England did nothing to stop or control arabs from all over the world to immigrate to israel .England did nothing to save jews from persecution ,that's why lots of palastinians including arafat come to discover after going over there records that thaey are "jews..!

feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 8:40:19 AM
At 12/20/2009 8:22:21 AM, banker wrote:
England actively blocked jews from isreal and yes the name is "israel"
The hoax of so called palastine is a english invention.England did nothing to stop or control arabs from all over the world to immigrate to israel .England did nothing to save jews from persecution

Um.. I think it was we British who actually gave the land to the Jewish people in the first place.

that's why lots of palastinians including arafat come to discover after going over there records that thaey are "jews..!

Palestinians are jews? As well as black people?

I think this information could really help sort out those little squabbles they've been having over there. You should tell them.