Jump to topic:

Water baptism is a religious ritual.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 12:47:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Water baptism got it's start sometime after the commandments of God were revealed to Moses in writing so that man could see them and hear them spoken to ALL God's people ( Israel ), not just the Jewish people, either. This means ALL God's people in the flesh of man.

The religious Jews who knew they couldn't obey God's commandments started the rituals of washing parts of their bodies to try purify themselves of their disobedience to God's commandments. This disobedience to God's commandments is called sinning.

These religious Jews came up with all kinds of laws ( secretly given by God through His plan called the beast ) to combat their disobedience to God's commandments to feel justified in the presence of other people of God's. These false laws contained the water baptism ritual that was meant to wash away the sins of man so man can be closer to God. This religious ritual kept man deceived from the Truth that he was under the "Old Covenant" or "veil" that only God could remove from His future saints, the chosen ones who would be given the knowledge of God to know what's going on during this first age.

When the first saint appeared on earth with the knowledge of God to speak from, he knew that water baptism was a religious ritual that came from the "beast". This first saint that Christians call "Jesus", asked the religious Jewish authorities this question;

Matthew 21
23: And when he entered the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came up to him as he was teaching, and said, "By what authority are you doing these things, and who gave you this authority?"
24: Jesus answered them, "I also will ask you a question; and if you tell me the answer, then I also will tell you by what authority I do these things.
25: The baptism of John, whence was it? From heaven or from men?" And they argued with one another, "If we say, `From heaven,' he will say to us, `Why then did you not believe him?'
26: But if we say, `From men,' we are afraid of the multitude; for all hold that John was a prophet."
27: So they answered Jesus, "We do not know." And he said to them, "Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 2:36:44 PM
At 8/30/2013 12:47:04 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Water baptism got it's start sometime after the commandments of God were revealed to Moses in writing so that man could see them and hear them spoken to ALL God's people ( Israel ), not just the Jewish people, either. This means ALL God's people in the flesh of man.

The religious Jews who knew they couldn't obey God's commandments started the rituals of washing parts of their bodies to try purify themselves of their disobedience to God's commandments. This disobedience to God's commandments is called sinning.

These religious Jews came up with all kinds of laws ( secretly given by God through His plan called the beast ) to combat their disobedience to God's commandments to feel justified in the presence of other people of God's. These false laws contained the water baptism ritual that was meant to wash away the sins of man so man can be closer to God. This religious ritual kept man deceived from the Truth that he was under the "Old Covenant" or "veil" that only God could remove from His future saints, the chosen ones who would be given the knowledge of God to know what's going on during this first age.

When the first saint appeared on earth with the knowledge of God to speak from, he knew that water baptism was a religious ritual that came from the "beast". This first saint that Christians call "Jesus", asked the religious Jewish authorities this question;

Matthew 21
23: And when he entered the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came up to him as he was teaching, and said, "By what authority are you doing these things, and who gave you this authority?"
24: Jesus answered them, "I also will ask you a question; and if you tell me the answer, then I also will tell you by what authority I do these things.
25: The baptism of John, whence was it? From heaven or from men?" And they argued with one another, "If we say, `From heaven,' he will say to us, `Why then did you not believe him?'
26: But if we say, `From men,' we are afraid of the multitude; for all hold that John was a prophet."
27: So they answered Jesus, "We do not know." And he said to them, "Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things.

Look at Jesus getting snarky. If you won't show me yours I won't show you mine.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 3:33:04 PM
At 8/30/2013 2:36:44 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 8/30/2013 12:47:04 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Matthew 21

Look at Jesus getting snarky. If you won't show me yours I won't show you mine.

Psalm 92
5: How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
6: The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this: