Jump to topic:

There is no triune god.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 1:41:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
First of all, our Creator is invisible and will always remain invisible to man. The "He" and "Him" in the scriptures below means the invisible "Christ" where all God's invisible creation exists called the breath of life, tree of life, the book of life, the Word of God, eternal life, Holy Spirit, life, light, Son of God, kingdom of God, heavenly kingdom, Zion, Jacob, etc.

The formed flesh of us saints are used to speak from the mind of Christ about all God's hidden knowledge ( the Word of God ) that is used to interpret the prophecies that the flesh of God's prophets wrote. The Word of God is the first-born of all creation but all God's creation is the Word of God.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities " all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
3: For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you.
14: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "For your sake I will send to Babylon and break down all the bars, and the shouting of the Chalde'ans will be turned to lamentations.
15: I am the LORD, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King."

Isaiah 44
6: Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.
24: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: "I am the LORD, who made all things, who stretched out the heavens alone, who spread out the earth -- Who was with me? --

Isaiah 45
5: I am the LORD, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I gird you, though you do not know me,
6: that men may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the LORD, and there is no other.
7: I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the LORD, who do all these things.
8: "Shower, O heavens, from above, and let the skies rain down righteousness; let the earth open, that salvation may sprout forth, and let it cause righteousness to spring up also; I the LORD have created it.

The first born of creation, the Word of God, was created as God's Voice to speak for HIm for eternity. Since the Word of God is the same thing as the Son of God and Holy Spirit, there's no such thing as three in one god that Christians believe in. This idea came from God's plan called the "beast", which is where all religions and religious ideas came from to deceive man from the Truth of God's invisible existence and our invisible created existence in His first born Christ.

Out of this writing, you should be able to understand that none of the prophecies pointed towards a the Son of God as part of a triune god or about a Holy Spirit as another part. The Son of God and Holy Spirit are the same exact thing so it's impossible that there's a triune god. However, you could say there's two parts to God called the Creator and His Voice that was used to speak wavelengths of energy into existence that vibrate in harmony. This energy is God's creation.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 2:16:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Saint Paul had the knowledge that all God's creation exists within our Creator. If there were more than one Creator, then which one would man exist in?

Acts 17: 24-31
24: The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man,
25: nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all men life and breath and everything.
26: And he made from one every nation of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation,
27: that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after him and find him. Yet he is not far from each one of us,
28: for ..In him we live and move and have our being'; as even some of your poets have said, ..For we are indeed his offspring.'