Total Posts:456|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

To the JW,s and the ones talking to them

kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2013 5:52:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Christians sometimes have a tough time ascertaining exactly what certain sects mean.

You say,

"Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added."

That's a good example. Certainly the disciples of Christ to whom those words were spoken were to seek, to look for, the kingdom of Jesus Christ. Why wouldn't they? Jesus spent a good percentage of His time announcing that the time spoken by the prophets had been fulfilled - and the kingdom of heaven was at hand. He even told them that some of them would see the kingdom come. Christians teach that - but somehow I do not think that the Witnesses teach the same thing.

2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.

Christians teach that as much as the Witnesses do.

3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)

Christians teach that as well.

4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah

Christians teach that as well. We do not teach that Joseph was the father of Jesus.

5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Christians teach that as well.

You are correct that there are plenty of differences between Christians and Jehovah's Witnesses. I do not see these five areas as much of an example of it, however.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2013 5:59:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/31/2013 5:52:04 PM, annanicole wrote:
Christians sometimes have a tough time ascertaining exactly what certain sects mean.

You say,

"Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added."

That's a good example. Certainly the disciples of Christ to whom those words were spoken were to seek, to look for, the kingdom of Jesus Christ. Why wouldn't they? Jesus spent a good percentage of His time announcing that the time spoken by the prophets had been fulfilled - and the kingdom of heaven was at hand. He even told them that some of them would see the kingdom come. Christians teach that - but somehow I do not think that the Witnesses teach the same thing.

2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.

Christians teach that as much as the Witnesses do.

3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)

Christians teach that as well.

4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah

Christians teach that as well. We do not teach that Joseph was the father of Jesus.

5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Christians teach that as well.

You are correct that there are plenty of differences between Christians and Jehovah's Witnesses. I do not see these five areas as much of an example of it, however.

anna I have to ask you. do you agree with how the JW people are "spreading the word?" why or why not?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2013 6:38:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/31/2013 5:52:04 PM, annanicole wrote:
Christians sometimes have a tough time ascertaining exactly what certain sects mean.

You say,

"Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added."

That's a good example. Certainly the disciples of Christ to whom those words were spoken were to seek, to look for, the kingdom of Jesus Christ. Why wouldn't they? Jesus spent a good percentage of His time announcing that the time spoken by the prophets had been fulfilled - and the kingdom of heaven was at hand. He even told them that some of them would see the kingdom come. Christians teach that - but somehow I do not think that the Witnesses teach the same thing.

2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.

Christians teach that as much as the Witnesses do.

3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)

Christians teach that as well.

4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah

Christians teach that as well. We do not teach that Joseph was the father of Jesus.

5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Christians teach that as well.

You are correct that there are plenty of differences between Christians and Jehovah's Witnesses. I do not see these five areas as much of an example of it, however.

There is no difference between a Christian and a JW--- Any human on the planet knows only the JW,s are taught those 5 truths. You were right about Christians teach those 5 truths. Paul backed up Jesus--1 cor 8:6)( also in every translation on the earth)--- there is one God to all, the Father.
So you are saying your religion teaches you about Jehovah and his singular personality. They teach you what Jehovahs will is? Because you better believe Jesus on that truth--one must know him to get eternal life.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2013 8:38:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"anna I have to ask you. do you agree with how the JW people are "spreading the word?" why or why not?"

Partly. I admire their zeal, door-knocking, and that kind of thing. I do not know if the local congregations send any money to a national organization, but if they do, such an arrangement is not authorized by scripture.

I do think that JW's will pervert things in order to achieve their own ends. If you want to see an example of that, observe MadCornish citing a horribly erroneous, falsely-described "interlinear" as if it is accurate (Wilson's Diaglott). It wrongly translates theos as "a god", which is impossible in a word-for-word literal interlinear. Then he compares something that is wrong to begin with to standard translations such as the KJV and ASV, and screams, "They changed it! They changed it!" That's a little dishonest - or a lot dishonest - yet he's given notice that he intends to continue with it. Why? Well, because he thinks that he can make some headway by doing it, when the truth is that it hurts his cause because it makes him appear desperate.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 12:39:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/31/2013 6:38:38 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 8/31/2013 5:52:04 PM, annanicole wrote:
Christians sometimes have a tough time ascertaining exactly what certain sects mean.

You say,

"Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added."

That's a good example. Certainly the disciples of Christ to whom those words were spoken were to seek, to look for, the kingdom of Jesus Christ. Why wouldn't they? Jesus spent a good percentage of His time announcing that the time spoken by the prophets had been fulfilled - and the kingdom of heaven was at hand. He even told them that some of them would see the kingdom come. Christians teach that - but somehow I do not think that the Witnesses teach the same thing.

2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.

Christians teach that as much as the Witnesses do.

3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)

Christians teach that as well.

4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah

Christians teach that as well. We do not teach that Joseph was the father of Jesus.

5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Christians teach that as well.

You are correct that there are plenty of differences between Christians and Jehovah's Witnesses. I do not see these five areas as much of an example of it, however.



There is no difference between a Christian and a JW--- Any human on the planet knows only the JW,s are taught those 5 truths. You were right about Christians teach those 5 truths. Paul backed up Jesus--1 cor 8:6)( also in every translation on the earth)--- there is one God to all, the Father.
So you are saying your religion teaches you about Jehovah and his singular personality. They teach you what Jehovahs will is? Because you better believe Jesus on that truth--one must know him to get eternal life.

How many trinity based religions teach about Jesus' God and Father? The one who taught Jesus , the one who gives to Jesus, The one who sent Jesus,( John 5:30) the one Jesus said is--THE ONLY TRUE GOD--How many of those religions teach about Jehovah? One better hope they know Jehovah( Father) Jesus taught it means ones eternal life to know him and Jesus. If one is not being taught about Jehovah-- they did not find the religion Jesus is with.
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 2:46:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

It would be naive to think that settles it. My major problem with Jehovah's witnesses is that even if they are right about everything, there's still no good reason to convert and every reason not to because you have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

My major complaint is their belief that we cease to exist when we die and Jehovah uses his perfect memory to recreate us at the resurrection. What good does it do me for Jehovah to create a perfect replica of me at the resurrection when I myself have permanently ceased to exist?
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 2:57:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It amuses me that people actually expect others to conform to their ludicrous and strange beliefs when they post them on here. As if....
Turn around, go back.
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 3:04:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 2:46:17 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

It would be naive to think that settles it. My major problem with Jehovah's witnesses is that even if they are right about everything, there's still no good reason to convert and every reason not to because you have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

My major complaint is their belief that we cease to exist when we die and Jehovah uses his perfect memory to recreate us at the resurrection. What good does it do me for Jehovah to create a perfect replica of me at the resurrection when I myself have permanently ceased to exist?

Jesus showed while on the earth--the dead can be brought back--- it will be the exact individual and personality that one was. Anyone who knows God and his son knows enough to put 100% trust into them. Everyone who knows God and his son knows every decision made by them is the right decision--even if the mortal mind or heart cannot yet understand. Alls one needs is faith.
One can gain an accurate knowledge by listening to the teachers Jesus is with. And from a non any religious perspective---- if the JW,s are right about who God actually is--the trinity religions are serving a false God or vica versa. But by applying Jesus' teachings one can easily see who is correct. Applying Jesus' teachings is about the only way one has to sort out the 33,000 religions claiming Christianity.
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 3:06:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 2:57:24 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
It amuses me that people actually expect others to conform to their ludicrous and strange beliefs when they post them on here. As if....

I shared 5 teachings from the son of the living God--what is ludicrous about that?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 3:09:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

Every single Christian has been taught lies starting with the antichrists who stole the spoken words from the true saints and used them for their own selfish purpose to control people who believed their lies and make money off of them.

After Rome finished killing all the true saints, they gathered up all the Christ-like churches and combined them into the Roman Catholic Church under their governing body called the Vatican. The religious lies of Vatican were taugtht to all their Christians to make sure that no saints appeared on this earth again.

Only us saints have the knowledge to know what happened in the past and understand the present and future. No Christian has ever had this knowledge of God called Christ.
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 3:17:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 3:09:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

Every single Christian has been taught lies starting with the antichrists who stole the spoken words from the true saints and used them for their own selfish purpose to control people who believed their lies and make money off of them.

After Rome finished killing all the true saints, they gathered up all the Christ-like churches and combined them into the Roman Catholic Church under their governing body called the Vatican. The religious lies of Vatican were taugtht to all their Christians to make sure that no saints appeared on this earth again.

Only us saints have the knowledge to know what happened in the past and understand the present and future. No Christian has ever had this knowledge of God called Christ.

Then please with your saintly wisdom share with all the name of the true God served by Abraham, Moses, Daniel, Elijah--even Jesus?
Why upon Jesus return does he come with the voice of the archangel( Michael) did Jesus borrow Michaels voice or is it his voice?( 1 thess 4:16)
Who or what is the 7 headed beast with 10 horns? who or what is the two horned beast/( rev 13)
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 3:24:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 3:04:49 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 2:46:17 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

It would be naive to think that settles it. My major problem with Jehovah's witnesses is that even if they are right about everything, there's still no good reason to convert and every reason not to because you have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

My major complaint is their belief that we cease to exist when we die and Jehovah uses his perfect memory to recreate us at the resurrection. What good does it do me for Jehovah to create a perfect replica of me at the resurrection when I myself have permanently ceased to exist?



Jesus showed while on the earth--the dead can be brought back--- it will be the exact individual and personality that one was.

What makes the person at the resurrection actually be the person who died rather than an exact replica? I don't think the JW scenario makes real resurrections possible. Replication, maybe, but not the resurrection of the actual person who died. I would be willing to debate you on that.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 3:56:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 3:24:42 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:04:49 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 2:46:17 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

It would be naive to think that settles it. My major problem with Jehovah's witnesses is that even if they are right about everything, there's still no good reason to convert and every reason not to because you have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

My major complaint is their belief that we cease to exist when we die and Jehovah uses his perfect memory to recreate us at the resurrection. What good does it do me for Jehovah to create a perfect replica of me at the resurrection when I myself have permanently ceased to exist?



Jesus showed while on the earth--the dead can be brought back--- it will be the exact individual and personality that one was.

What makes the person at the resurrection actually be the person who died rather than an exact replica? I don't think the JW scenario makes real resurrections possible. Replication, maybe, but not the resurrection of the actual person who died. I would be willing to debate you on that.

No need to debate friend--God who can hang trillions of ton planets onto nothing and can take ashe, dust and water and make a living human being--surely can bring each individual back as they were or possibly even better. God has a name for every star in existence as well. When one knows and trusts Gods decisions they know. The best advice is to take in knowledge of Jesus' God and Father( Jehovah) and get to know him.
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 4:06:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 3:56:31 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:24:42 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:04:49 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 2:46:17 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

It would be naive to think that settles it. My major problem with Jehovah's witnesses is that even if they are right about everything, there's still no good reason to convert and every reason not to because you have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

My major complaint is their belief that we cease to exist when we die and Jehovah uses his perfect memory to recreate us at the resurrection. What good does it do me for Jehovah to create a perfect replica of me at the resurrection when I myself have permanently ceased to exist?



Jesus showed while on the earth--the dead can be brought back--- it will be the exact individual and personality that one was.

What makes the person at the resurrection actually be the person who died rather than an exact replica? I don't think the JW scenario makes real resurrections possible. Replication, maybe, but not the resurrection of the actual person who died. I would be willing to debate you on that.



No need to debate friend

I agree there's no need, but there is certainly use. Besides that it could be fun.

--God who can hang trillions of ton planets onto nothing and can take ashe, dust and water and make a living human being--surely can bring each individual back as they were or possibly even better.

Unless God can violate the laws of logic and make necessarily true statements false and necessarily false statements true, I don't think God's omnipotence or omniscience solves the problem raised by JW theology. I'm not arguing that bringing somebody into existence who has ceased to exist is difficult; rather, I'm arguing that it's impossible and that not even God himself could do it.

Jude encouraged his readers to "contend earnestly for the faith," so if you believe the true faith is represented by JW theology, then you should consider contending for it in a debate with me.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 4:11:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 3:17:34 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:09:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

Every single Christian has been taught lies starting with the antichrists who stole the spoken words from the true saints and used them for their own selfish purpose to control people who believed their lies and make money off of them.

After Rome finished killing all the true saints, they gathered up all the Christ-like churches and combined them into the Roman Catholic Church under their governing body called the Vatican. The religious lies of Vatican were taugtht to all their Christians to make sure that no saints appeared on this earth again.

Only us saints have the knowledge to know what happened in the past and understand the present and future. No Christian has ever had this knowledge of God called Christ.



Then please with your saintly wisdom share with all the name of the true God served by Abraham, Moses, Daniel, Elijah--even Jesus?
Why upon Jesus return does he come with the voice of the archangel( Michael) did Jesus borrow Michaels voice or is it his voice?( 1 thess 4:16)
Who or what is the 7 headed beast with 10 horns? who or what is the two horned beast/( rev 13)

The flesh of Jesus isn't appearing anymore because it was already used by God as the first saint which spoke from the invisible knowledge of God ( Christ ).

God is using His last saint to testify to "Christ" and that happens to be the body that is being used to write this comment.

It wasn't the visible clouds in the sky that Jesus was coming in. It was the invisible "cloud" of information that all God's creation exists as called "energy" that Christ will appear and this comment is coming from that invisible Christ.

The seven headed beast is a symbolic phrase that describes the seven hills in Rome where the Vatican exists today. The ten horns were the ten european kingdoms that were used to go out and conquer the world for the Vatican and the Roman Catholic Church. These ten kingdoms gave over their power to the Vatican to dictate to them and their armies to kill anyone who went against their Roman Catholic laws and their false gods. They were also given authority to force people into their false religion of Christianity whether they accepted their authority or not. Those who resisted were tortured and killed in the name of their false god, Jesus.

God's commandments were totally disobeyed by the Vatican and it's leaders, the pope, cardinals, bishops. etc. God said, "Thou shalt NOT KILL.", but these religious leaders did NOT obey Him. They worshiped false gods against the commandment of God that says, "Thou shalt not worship any other god before me".

The Vatican and it's Christians used the name of God in vain because they were using some written words and ideas that were written and spoken by the saints without any authority by God to do so. This means all their preaching and teaching of God is vain and will all perish at the end of this age when God destroys this world. The only Word that goes on to the next age, is the invisible "Word of God", where God's creation exists and His servant, which is the Word of God.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 4:14:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

Colossians 2:9
For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,
10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.


Colossians 2:9 CEV
God lives fully in Christ.

kjw47 the JW is working for Satan!!
1 John 4:3
but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

The scriptures are clear.... "Worship is only for God and they WORSHIP Jesus"!!

Christians have ALWAYS Worshiped Jesus as God!
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 4:31:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 4:11:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:17:34 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:09:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

Every single Christian has been taught lies starting with the antichrists who stole the spoken words from the true saints and used them for their own selfish purpose to control people who believed their lies and make money off of them.

After Rome finished killing all the true saints, they gathered up all the Christ-like churches and combined them into the Roman Catholic Church under their governing body called the Vatican. The religious lies of Vatican were taugtht to all their Christians to make sure that no saints appeared on this earth again.

Only us saints have the knowledge to know what happened in the past and understand the present and future. No Christian has ever had this knowledge of God called Christ.



Then please with your saintly wisdom share with all the name of the true God served by Abraham, Moses, Daniel, Elijah--even Jesus?
Why upon Jesus return does he come with the voice of the archangel( Michael) did Jesus borrow Michaels voice or is it his voice?( 1 thess 4:16)
Who or what is the 7 headed beast with 10 horns? who or what is the two horned beast/( rev 13)

The flesh of Jesus isn't appearing anymore because it was already used by God as the first saint which spoke from the invisible knowledge of God ( Christ ).

God is using His last saint to testify to "Christ" and that happens to be the body that is being used to write this comment.

It wasn't the visible clouds in the sky that Jesus was coming in. It was the invisible "cloud" of information that all God's creation exists as called "energy" that Christ will appear and this comment is coming from that invisible Christ.

The seven headed beast is a symbolic phrase that describes the seven hills in Rome where the Vatican exists today. The ten horns were the ten european kingdoms that were used to go out and conquer the world for the Vatican and the Roman Catholic Church. These ten kingdoms gave over their power to the Vatican to dictate to them and their armies to kill anyone who went against their Roman Catholic laws and their false gods. They were also given authority to force people into their false religion of Christianity whether they accepted their authority or not. Those who resisted were tortured and killed in the name of their false god, Jesus.

God's commandments were totally disobeyed by the Vatican and it's leaders, the pope, cardinals, bishops. etc. God said, "Thou shalt NOT KILL.", but these religious leaders did NOT obey Him. They worshiped false gods against the commandment of God that says, "Thou shalt not worship any other god before me".

The Vatican and it's Christians used the name of God in vain because they were using some written words and ideas that were written and spoken by the saints without any authority by God to do so. This means all their preaching and teaching of God is vain and will all perish at the end of this age when God destroys this world. The only Word that goes on to the next age, is the invisible "Word of God", where God's creation exists and His servant, which is the Word of God.

You are correct that the trinity based religions are all false--but here in these last days the JW,s have popped onto the scene--changing error teachings to truths.( Daniel 12:4) Revelation 13 is occurring as we speak.
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 4:35:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 4:14:34 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

Colossians 2:9
For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,
10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.


Colossians 2:9 CEV
God lives fully in Christ.

kjw47 the JW is working for Satan!!
1 John 4:3
but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

The scriptures are clear.... "Worship is only for God and they WORSHIP Jesus"!!

Christians have ALWAYS Worshiped Jesus as God!

False Christian religions worship Jesus as God--their translations are filled with errors from centuries ago, few have a clue. The correct usage of the greek word- proskenaue( had 4 meanings) 1) worship to God-2) obeisance to king-plus 2 others) the correct usage for the messiah is obeisance not worship. The trinity translators erred on that usage. to mislead by the will of satan( 2 cor 11:12-15)
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 4:39:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 4:06:52 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:56:31 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:24:42 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:04:49 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 2:46:17 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

It would be naive to think that settles it. My major problem with Jehovah's witnesses is that even if they are right about everything, there's still no good reason to convert and every reason not to because you have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

My major complaint is their belief that we cease to exist when we die and Jehovah uses his perfect memory to recreate us at the resurrection. What good does it do me for Jehovah to create a perfect replica of me at the resurrection when I myself have permanently ceased to exist?



Jesus showed while on the earth--the dead can be brought back--- it will be the exact individual and personality that one was.

What makes the person at the resurrection actually be the person who died rather than an exact replica? I don't think the JW scenario makes real resurrections possible. Replication, maybe, but not the resurrection of the actual person who died. I would be willing to debate you on that.



No need to debate friend

I agree there's no need, but there is certainly use. Besides that it could be fun.

--God who can hang trillions of ton planets onto nothing and can take ashe, dust and water and make a living human being--surely can bring each individual back as they were or possibly even better.

Unless God can violate the laws of logic and make necessarily true statements false and necessarily false statements true, I don't think God's omnipotence or omniscience solves the problem raised by JW theology. I'm not arguing that bringing somebody into existence who has ceased to exist is difficult; rather, I'm arguing that it's impossible and that not even God himself could do it.

Jude encouraged his readers to "contend earnestly for the faith," so if you believe the true faith is represented by JW theology, then you should consider contending for it in a debate with me.

You say he cant, I say he can-- it will go nowhere. Many things God did is impossible to mortal thinking, but he did them.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 4:41:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You are correct that the trinity based religions are all false--but here in these last days the JW,s have popped onto the scene--changing error teachings to truths.( Daniel 12:4) Revelation 13 is occurring as we speak.

I reply: Right you are... in these last days the JW,s have popped onto the scene-

Scriptures warn about you...
John 14:16
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever"

The Holy Spirit does NOT lead into error!!!
The Holy Spirit is FOREVER WITH the one Church Jesus established.. And it is NOT your'!
kjw47 You are forced to reject the scriptures to be JW!

20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

kjw47 Jesus remains FOREVER with "ALWAYS WITH" the One Church he established 2000 thousand years ago and it was NOT your man made JW church!

And surely I am with you always

DO YOU SEE IT??? You popped onto the scene your own words prove you reject the scriptures!!
You reject the scriptures thus you reject God!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 4:42:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 4:31:11 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 4:11:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:17:34 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:09:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

Every single Christian has been taught lies starting with the antichrists who stole the spoken words from the true saints and used them for their own selfish purpose to control people who believed their lies and make money off of them.

After Rome finished killing all the true saints, they gathered up all the Christ-like churches and combined them into the Roman Catholic Church under their governing body called the Vatican. The religious lies of Vatican were taugtht to all their Christians to make sure that no saints appeared on this earth again.

Only us saints have the knowledge to know what happened in the past and understand the present and future. No Christian has ever had this knowledge of God called Christ.



Then please with your saintly wisdom share with all the name of the true God served by Abraham, Moses, Daniel, Elijah--even Jesus?
Why upon Jesus return does he come with the voice of the archangel( Michael) did Jesus borrow Michaels voice or is it his voice?( 1 thess 4:16)
Who or what is the 7 headed beast with 10 horns? who or what is the two horned beast/( rev 13)

The flesh of Jesus isn't appearing anymore because it was already used by God as the first saint which spoke from the invisible knowledge of God ( Christ ).

God is using His last saint to testify to "Christ" and that happens to be the body that is being used to write this comment.

It wasn't the visible clouds in the sky that Jesus was coming in. It was the invisible "cloud" of information that all God's creation exists as called "energy" that Christ will appear and this comment is coming from that invisible Christ.

The seven headed beast is a symbolic phrase that describes the seven hills in Rome where the Vatican exists today. The ten horns were the ten european kingdoms that were used to go out and conquer the world for the Vatican and the Roman Catholic Church. These ten kingdoms gave over their power to the Vatican to dictate to them and their armies to kill anyone who went against their Roman Catholic laws and their false gods. They were also given authority to force people into their false religion of Christianity whether they accepted their authority or not. Those who resisted were tortured and killed in the name of their false god, Jesus.

God's commandments were totally disobeyed by the Vatican and it's leaders, the pope, cardinals, bishops. etc. God said, "Thou shalt NOT KILL.", but these religious leaders did NOT obey Him. They worshiped false gods against the commandment of God that says, "Thou shalt not worship any other god before me".

The Vatican and it's Christians used the name of God in vain because they were using some written words and ideas that were written and spoken by the saints without any authority by God to do so. This means all their preaching and teaching of God is vain and will all perish at the end of this age when God destroys this world. The only Word that goes on to the next age, is the invisible "Word of God", where God's creation exists and His servant, which is the Word of God.



You are correct that the trinity based religions are all false--but here in these last days the JW,s have popped onto the scene--changing error teachings to truths.( Daniel 12:4) Revelation 13 is occurring as we speak.

You JW's have no knowledge of God ( Christ ) to know what the future is for God's creation. You're all a bunch of liars and hypocrites who lie to everyone you witness to.
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 4:59:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 4:39:04 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 4:06:52 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:56:31 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:24:42 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:04:49 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 2:46:17 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

It would be naive to think that settles it. My major problem with Jehovah's witnesses is that even if they are right about everything, there's still no good reason to convert and every reason not to because you have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

My major complaint is their belief that we cease to exist when we die and Jehovah uses his perfect memory to recreate us at the resurrection. What good does it do me for Jehovah to create a perfect replica of me at the resurrection when I myself have permanently ceased to exist?



Jesus showed while on the earth--the dead can be brought back--- it will be the exact individual and personality that one was.

What makes the person at the resurrection actually be the person who died rather than an exact replica? I don't think the JW scenario makes real resurrections possible. Replication, maybe, but not the resurrection of the actual person who died. I would be willing to debate you on that.



No need to debate friend

I agree there's no need, but there is certainly use. Besides that it could be fun.

--God who can hang trillions of ton planets onto nothing and can take ashe, dust and water and make a living human being--surely can bring each individual back as they were or possibly even better.

Unless God can violate the laws of logic and make necessarily true statements false and necessarily false statements true, I don't think God's omnipotence or omniscience solves the problem raised by JW theology. I'm not arguing that bringing somebody into existence who has ceased to exist is difficult; rather, I'm arguing that it's impossible and that not even God himself could do it.

Jude encouraged his readers to "contend earnestly for the faith," so if you believe the true faith is represented by JW theology, then you should consider contending for it in a debate with me.



You say he cant, I say he can-- it will go nowhere.

Let's find out. Even if we fail to convince each other, maybe some of the readers will get something out of it.

Many things God did is impossible to mortal thinking, but he did them.

As far as I know, God has never even attempted to violate the laws of logic.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 5:17:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Philochristos, I can pretty much (with reasonable certainty) assure you that kjw will not debate you, period. But on the outside chance that he agrees, then I'd recommend one additional rule: each disputant is allowed to ask, say, three to five questions per round - and his opponent is absolutely required to answer them, i.e. failure to answer forfeits the debate. My off-the-cuff prediction is that you'd win on that ground alone by the 3rd round.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 5:47:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
That's a bummer. But thanks for the suggestion. I've wanted to debate that topic for a long time, and I've thought about initiating an open debate, but I was hoping to find a smart Jehovah's Witness to debate it first.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 6:03:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 4:42:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/12/2013 4:31:11 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 4:11:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:17:34 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:09:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

Every single Christian has been taught lies starting with the antichrists who stole the spoken words from the true saints and used them for their own selfish purpose to control people who believed their lies and make money off of them.

After Rome finished killing all the true saints, they gathered up all the Christ-like churches and combined them into the Roman Catholic Church under their governing body called the Vatican. The religious lies of Vatican were taugtht to all their Christians to make sure that no saints appeared on this earth again.

Only us saints have the knowledge to know what happened in the past and understand the present and future. No Christian has ever had this knowledge of God called Christ.



Then please with your saintly wisdom share with all the name of the true God served by Abraham, Moses, Daniel, Elijah--even Jesus?
Why upon Jesus return does he come with the voice of the archangel( Michael) did Jesus borrow Michaels voice or is it his voice?( 1 thess 4:16)
Who or what is the 7 headed beast with 10 horns? who or what is the two horned beast/( rev 13)

The flesh of Jesus isn't appearing anymore because it was already used by God as the first saint which spoke from the invisible knowledge of God ( Christ ).

God is using His last saint to testify to "Christ" and that happens to be the body that is being used to write this comment.

It wasn't the visible clouds in the sky that Jesus was coming in. It was the invisible "cloud" of information that all God's creation exists as called "energy" that Christ will appear and this comment is coming from that invisible Christ.

The seven headed beast is a symbolic phrase that describes the seven hills in Rome where the Vatican exists today. The ten horns were the ten european kingdoms that were used to go out and conquer the world for the Vatican and the Roman Catholic Church. These ten kingdoms gave over their power to the Vatican to dictate to them and their armies to kill anyone who went against their Roman Catholic laws and their false gods. They were also given authority to force people into their false religion of Christianity whether they accepted their authority or not. Those who resisted were tortured and killed in the name of their false god, Jesus.

God's commandments were totally disobeyed by the Vatican and it's leaders, the pope, cardinals, bishops. etc. God said, "Thou shalt NOT KILL.", but these religious leaders did NOT obey Him. They worshiped false gods against the commandment of God that says, "Thou shalt not worship any other god before me".

The Vatican and it's Christians used the name of God in vain because they were using some written words and ideas that were written and spoken by the saints without any authority by God to do so. This means all their preaching and teaching of God is vain and will all perish at the end of this age when God destroys this world. The only Word that goes on to the next age, is the invisible "Word of God", where God's creation exists and His servant, which is the Word of God.



You are correct that the trinity based religions are all false--but here in these last days the JW,s have popped onto the scene--changing error teachings to truths.( Daniel 12:4) Revelation 13 is occurring as we speak.

You JW's have no knowledge of God ( Christ ) to know what the future is for God's creation. You're all a bunch of liars and hypocrites who lie to everyone you witness to.

Why is that? because we are taught what Jesus taught?
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 6:09:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 4:59:17 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/12/2013 4:39:04 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 4:06:52 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:56:31 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:24:42 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:04:49 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 2:46:17 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

It would be naive to think that settles it. My major problem with Jehovah's witnesses is that even if they are right about everything, there's still no good reason to convert and every reason not to because you have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

My major complaint is their belief that we cease to exist when we die and Jehovah uses his perfect memory to recreate us at the resurrection. What good does it do me for Jehovah to create a perfect replica of me at the resurrection when I myself have permanently ceased to exist?



Jesus showed while on the earth--the dead can be brought back--- it will be the exact individual and personality that one was.

What makes the person at the resurrection actually be the person who died rather than an exact replica? I don't think the JW scenario makes real resurrections possible. Replication, maybe, but not the resurrection of the actual person who died. I would be willing to debate you on that.



No need to debate friend

I agree there's no need, but there is certainly use. Besides that it could be fun.

--God who can hang trillions of ton planets onto nothing and can take ashe, dust and water and make a living human being--surely can bring each individual back as they were or possibly even better.

Unless God can violate the laws of logic and make necessarily true statements false and necessarily false statements true, I don't think God's omnipotence or omniscience solves the problem raised by JW theology. I'm not arguing that bringing somebody into existence who has ceased to exist is difficult; rather, I'm arguing that it's impossible and that not even God himself could do it.

Jude encouraged his readers to "contend earnestly for the faith," so if you believe the true faith is represented by JW theology, then you should consider contending for it in a debate with me.



You say he cant, I say he can-- it will go nowhere.

Let's find out. Even if we fail to convince each other, maybe some of the readers will get something out of it.

Many things God did is impossible to mortal thinking, but he did them.

As far as I know, God has never even attempted to violate the laws of logic.

How many times in mankinds history did God part the red sea? How many times did he save 3 men from a firey furnace in front of a king? he created the whole universe and everything in it--he can and will resurrect one as they were. neither side can actually come up with any physical proof.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 6:09:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You are correct that the trinity based religions are all false--but here in these last days the JW,s have popped onto the scene--changing error teachings to truths.( Daniel 12:4) Revelation 13 is occurring as we speak.

I reply: Right you are... in these last days the JW,s have popped onto the scene-

Scriptures warn about you...
John 14:16
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever"

The Holy Spirit does NOT lead into error!!!
The Holy Spirit is FOREVER WITH the one Church Jesus established.. And it is NOT your'!
kjw47 You are forced to reject the scriptures to be JW!

20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

kjw47 Jesus remains FOREVER with "ALWAYS WITH" the One Church he established 2000 thousand years ago and it was NOT your man made JW church!

And surely I am with you always

DO YOU SEE IT??? Your words... You popped onto the scene your own words prove you reject the scriptures!! Jesus is ALWAYS with the Church he established not with a church that has just POPPED onto the scene!
You reject the scriptures thus you reject God!
Spoken 2000 years ago>> And surely I am with you always
You reject the words of scripture as a LIE, thus you condemn yourself!!!

John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

kjw47 You condemn yourself you reject the words of Jesus as LIES!
for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 6:26:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 6:09:45 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 4:59:17 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/12/2013 4:39:04 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 4:06:52 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:56:31 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:24:42 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:04:49 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 2:46:17 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

It would be naive to think that settles it. My major problem with Jehovah's witnesses is that even if they are right about everything, there's still no good reason to convert and every reason not to because you have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

My major complaint is their belief that we cease to exist when we die and Jehovah uses his perfect memory to recreate us at the resurrection. What good does it do me for Jehovah to create a perfect replica of me at the resurrection when I myself have permanently ceased to exist?



Jesus showed while on the earth--the dead can be brought back--- it will be the exact individual and personality that one was.

What makes the person at the resurrection actually be the person who died rather than an exact replica? I don't think the JW scenario makes real resurrections possible. Replication, maybe, but not the resurrection of the actual person who died. I would be willing to debate you on that.



No need to debate friend

I agree there's no need, but there is certainly use. Besides that it could be fun.

--God who can hang trillions of ton planets onto nothing and can take ashe, dust and water and make a living human being--surely can bring each individual back as they were or possibly even better.

Unless God can violate the laws of logic and make necessarily true statements false and necessarily false statements true, I don't think God's omnipotence or omniscience solves the problem raised by JW theology. I'm not arguing that bringing somebody into existence who has ceased to exist is difficult; rather, I'm arguing that it's impossible and that not even God himself could do it.

Jude encouraged his readers to "contend earnestly for the faith," so if you believe the true faith is represented by JW theology, then you should consider contending for it in a debate with me.



You say he cant, I say he can-- it will go nowhere.

Let's find out. Even if we fail to convince each other, maybe some of the readers will get something out of it.

Many things God did is impossible to mortal thinking, but he did them.

As far as I know, God has never even attempted to violate the laws of logic.



How many times in mankinds history did God part the red sea? How many times did he save 3 men from a firey furnace in front of a king?

How many times did he create a square circle? I fully grant that God can do amazing things, but I don't think even God can violate the laws of logic.

he created the whole universe and everything in it--he can and will resurrect one as they were. neither side can actually come up with any physical proof.

Then we'll have to settle our differences with the use of reason and argument. Here are a few suggestions for how we formulate the resolution (assuming I'm Pro):

1. If there is a resurrection, then we will exist in a disembodied state between death and resurrection.

2. It is impossible for a person to cease to exist, then to come back into existence.

3. If JW's are right about the nature of death, then there is no hope beyond the grave.

4. The JW account of death and resurrection creates an unsolvable problem of personal identity.

5. It is impossible for the JW view on death and resurrection to be true.

6. The JW view on death and resurrection is false.

7. The doctrine of resurrection presupposes disembodied existence after death.

8. It is impossible for God to bring a person into existence who has ceased to exist.

9. There is no sufficient criteria for personal identity between death and resurrection under JW theology.

10. An immaterial soul is necessary if we are to be raised from the dead.

These all basically say the same thing, and we can just explain our meaning in the first round. If you don't want to debate, I may resort to an open challenge. I'd just rather debate a Jehovah's Witness on it.

I would be happy to assume the burden of proof in the debate. All you'd have to do is try to refute my arguments. You wouldn't have to prove that the JW view is true (although you could).
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 6:34:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/12/2013 6:26:22 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/12/2013 6:09:45 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 4:59:17 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/12/2013 4:39:04 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 4:06:52 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:56:31 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:24:42 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/12/2013 3:04:49 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 9/12/2013 2:46:17 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 8/31/2013 5:16:59 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Seems its a standstill right? Both sides have shown what they believe is truth, but getting nowhere. One side is right, one side is wrong agree? So the only thing left one can do is compare what they are taught by what Jesus taught and see if they are being taught Jesus' truths.

1) Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.
2( The meek will inherit the EARTH.
3) The lords prayer--hallowed be thy name( Father=Jehovah)--the kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father=Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches us he has a God--John 20:17, rev 3:12= Father = Jehovah
5) John 17:1-6--Jesus praying to the Father--calls the Father( one who sent him-John 5:30) - THE ONLY TRUE GOD- and teaches one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life. verse 6 = Father=Jehovah.

Open up your heart-believe Jesus. His teachers teach those truths deep into the flocks heart.

It would be naive to think that settles it. My major problem with Jehovah's witnesses is that even if they are right about everything, there's still no good reason to convert and every reason not to because you have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

My major complaint is their belief that we cease to exist when we die and Jehovah uses his perfect memory to recreate us at the resurrection. What good does it do me for Jehovah to create a perfect replica of me at the resurrection when I myself have permanently ceased to exist?



Jesus showed while on the earth--the dead can be brought back--- it will be the exact individual and personality that one was.

What makes the person at the resurrection actually be the person who died rather than an exact replica? I don't think the JW scenario makes real resurrections possible. Replication, maybe, but not the resurrection of the actual person who died. I would be willing to debate you on that.



No need to debate friend

I agree there's no need, but there is certainly use. Besides that it could be fun.

--God who can hang trillions of ton planets onto nothing and can take ashe, dust and water and make a living human being--surely can bring each individual back as they were or possibly even better.

Unless God can violate the laws of logic and make necessarily true statements false and necessarily false statements true, I don't think God's omnipotence or omniscience solves the problem raised by JW theology. I'm not arguing that bringing somebody into existence who has ceased to exist is difficult; rather, I'm arguing that it's impossible and that not even God himself could do it.

Jude encouraged his readers to "contend earnestly for the faith," so if you believe the true faith is represented by JW theology, then you should consider contending for it in a debate with me.



You say he cant, I say he can-- it will go nowhere.

Let's find out. Even if we fail to convince each other, maybe some of the readers will get something out of it.

Many things God did is impossible to mortal thinking, but he did them.

As far as I know, God has never even attempted to violate the laws of logic.



How many times in mankinds history did God part the red sea? How many times did he save 3 men from a firey furnace in front of a king?

How many times did he create a square circle? I fully grant that God can do amazing things, but I don't think even God can violate the laws of logic.

he created the whole universe and everything in it--he can and will resurrect one as they were. neither side can actually come up with any physical proof.

Then we'll have to settle our differences with the use of reason and argument. Here are a few suggestions for how we formulate the resolution (assuming I'm Pro):

1. If there is a resurrection, then we will exist in a disembodied state between death and resurrection.

2. It is impossible for a person to cease to exist, then to come back into existence.

3. If JW's are right about the nature of death, then there is no hope beyond the grave.

4. The JW account of death and resurrection creates an unsolvable problem of personal identity.

5. It is impossible for the JW view on death and resurrection to be true.

6. The JW view on death and resurrection is false.

7. The doctrine of resurrection presupposes disembodied existence after death.

8. It is impossible for God to bring a person into existence who has ceased to exist.

9. There is no sufficient criteria for personal identity between death and resurrection under JW theology.

10. An immaterial soul is necessary if we are to be raised from the dead.

These all basically say the same thing, and we can just explain our meaning in the first round. If you don't want to debate, I may resort to an open challenge. I'd just rather debate a Jehovah's Witness on it.

I would be happy to assume the burden of proof in the debate. All you'd have to do is try to refute my arguments. You wouldn't have to prove that the JW view is true (although you could).

Its unprovable both ways-- God says he will do it and I fully believe him-- the end.