Total Posts:40|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I Speak for our Creator

bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 1:21:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I was chosen and created to speak for our invisible Creator. I was used to have the prophets and saints write and speak the things that came forth from my invisible voice, God's first created invisible machine.

No one will ever see My voice or My creation ( Christ ) but the saints and prophets who were used as a vessel to testify with written and spoken words that I put in My mind in a language they could understand, are only illusions that some of My people got to see in this first age. Their flesh perishes like all My people's flesh does but I'm still alive and well today and forever.

Most of you don't know My voice but you will in the next age when you awaken in your new bodies that I will form for you, but only as illusions that come from My invisible creation.

Man was created to have both bodies of a male and female but in this age, because of My plan of deception, you were only given one flesh made with both male and female information to help keep you all confused.

You won't have to worry about this in the next age because My plan is for you to have both bodies available for you to cohabitate together for eternity. There won't be any death of the flesh in the next age because I won't have any delusion in the next earthly experiences you have. What I mean by this is that "Lucifer and the beast" won't exist to make you believe that the worlds you experience in the next age as being real. You will all know that everything I give you is only created within My mind, including your "being".

Try enjoy the moment because that's the only way you'll experience the life I created for you for eternity.
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 7:59:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 7:44:05 PM, Drayson wrote:
I saw a bunny rabbit today

Cool, where?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Drayson
Posts: 288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 8:40:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 7:59:25 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 9/3/2013 7:44:05 PM, Drayson wrote:
I saw a bunny rabbit today

Cool, where?

In a meadow, as I drove to work. It was all fluffy and bouncy and cute.
"I'm not saying I don't trust you...and I'm not saying I do. But I don't"

-Topper Harley
Disquisition
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 10:47:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 1:21:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I was chosen and created to speak for our invisible Creator. I was used to have the prophets and saints write and speak the things that came forth from my invisible voice, God's first created invisible machine.

No one will ever see My voice or My creation ( Christ ) but the saints and prophets who were used as a vessel to testify with written and spoken words that I put in My mind in a language they could understand, are only illusions that some of My people got to see in this first age. Their flesh perishes like all My people's flesh does but I'm still alive and well today and forever.

Most of you don't know My voice but you will in the next age when you awaken in your new bodies that I will form for you, but only as illusions that come from My invisible creation.

Man was created to have both bodies of a male and female but in this age, because of My plan of deception, you were only given one flesh made with both male and female information to help keep you all confused.

You won't have to worry about this in the next age because My plan is for you to have both bodies available for you to cohabitate together for eternity. There won't be any death of the flesh in the next age because I won't have any delusion in the next earthly experiences you have. What I mean by this is that "Lucifer and the beast" won't exist to make you believe that the worlds you experience in the next age as being real. You will all know that everything I give you is only created within My mind, including your "being".

Try enjoy the moment because that's the only way you'll experience the life I created for you for eternity.

Is this your day job or something?
Suqua
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 11:49:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 1:21:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I was chosen and created to speak for our invisible Creator. I was used to have the prophets and saints write and speak the things that came forth from my invisible voice, God's first created invisible machine.

No one will ever see My voice or My creation ( Christ ) but the saints and prophets who were used as a vessel to testify with written and spoken words that I put in My mind in a language they could understand, are only illusions that some of My people got to see in this first age. Their flesh perishes like all My people's flesh does but I'm still alive and well today and forever.

Most of you don't know My voice but you will in the next age when you awaken in your new bodies that I will form for you, but only as illusions that come from My invisible creation.

Man was created to have both bodies of a male and female but in this age, because of My plan of deception, you were only given one flesh made with both male and female information to help keep you all confused.

You won't have to worry about this in the next age because My plan is for you to have both bodies available for you to cohabitate together for eternity. There won't be any death of the flesh in the next age because I won't have any delusion in the next earthly experiences you have. What I mean by this is that "Lucifer and the beast" won't exist to make you believe that the worlds you experience in the next age as being real. You will all know that everything I give you is only created within My mind, including your "being".

Try enjoy the moment because that's the only way you'll experience the life I created for you for eternity.

Stop! You just sound silly. Go, and sin no more!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 3:01:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 1:21:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
What I mean by this is that "Lucifer and the beast" won't exist . . . .
jebus won't exist in your new age/era, you say!

That means it will again be what it already is i.e. a Historical MYTH!

BTW: The irony for you also is that the title ('morning star' or 'light-bearer') is used to refer to jebus, in 2 Peter 1:19, where the Greek text has exactly the same term: 'phos-phoros' 'light-bearer.' This is also the term used for jebsus in Revelation 22:16.

i.e. You are obviously the wanna-be agent of evil Lucifer!
1Devilsadvocate
Posts: 1,518
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 3:20:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 1:21:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I was chosen and created to speak for our invisible Creator. I was used to have the prophets and saints write and speak the things that came forth from my invisible voice, God's first created invisible machine.

No one will ever see My voice or My creation ( Christ ) but the saints and prophets who were used as a vessel to testify with written and spoken words that I put in My mind in a language they could understand, are only illusions that some of My people got to see in this first age. Their flesh perishes like all My people's flesh does but I'm still alive and well today and forever.

Most of you don't know My voice but you will in the next age when you awaken in your new bodies that I will form for you, but only as illusions that come from My invisible creation.

Man was created to have both bodies of a male and female but in this age, because of My plan of deception, you were only given one flesh made with both male and female information to help keep you all confused.

You won't have to worry about this in the next age because My plan is for you to have both bodies available for you to cohabitate together for eternity. There won't be any death of the flesh in the next age because I won't have any delusion in the next earthly experiences you have. What I mean by this is that "Lucifer and the beast" won't exist to make you believe that the worlds you experience in the next age as being real. You will all know that everything I give you is only created within My mind, including your "being".

Try enjoy the moment because that's the only way you'll experience the life I created for you for eternity.

Cool story bro.
Hey, waita minute, is that you Santa?
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2013 4:39:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 1:21:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I was chosen and created to speak for our invisible Creator. I was used to have the prophets and saints write and speak the things that came forth from my invisible voice, God's first created invisible machine.

No one will ever see My voice or My creation ( Christ ) but the saints and prophets who were used as a vessel to testify with written and spoken words that I put in My mind in a language they could understand, are only illusions that some of My people got to see in this first age. Their flesh perishes like all My people's flesh does but I'm still alive and well today and forever.

Most of you don't know My voice but you will in the next age when you awaken in your new bodies that I will form for you, but only as illusions that come from My invisible creation.

Man was created to have both bodies of a male and female but in this age, because of My plan of deception, you were only given one flesh made with both male and female information to help keep you all confused.

You won't have to worry about this in the next age because My plan is for you to have both bodies available for you to cohabitate together for eternity. There won't be any death of the flesh in the next age because I won't have any delusion in the next earthly experiences you have. What I mean by this is that "Lucifer and the beast" won't exist to make you believe that the worlds you experience in the next age as being real. You will all know that everything I give you is only created within My mind, including your "being".

Try enjoy the moment because that's the only way you'll experience the life I created for you for eternity.

What a coincidence, I was chosen and created to speak for our invisible Creator too.

He told me to tell you that you're embarrassing him, and he wants you to please stop being such an a$$hole,.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2013 4:43:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 10:47:41 PM, Disquisition wrote:
At 9/2/2013 1:21:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I was chosen and created to speak for our invisible Creator. I was used to have the prophets and saints write and speak the things that came forth from my invisible voice, God's first created invisible machine.

No one will ever see My voice or My creation ( Christ ) but the saints and prophets who were used as a vessel to testify with written and spoken words that I put in My mind in a language they could understand, are only illusions that some of My people got to see in this first age. Their flesh perishes like all My people's flesh does but I'm still alive and well today and forever.

Most of you don't know My voice but you will in the next age when you awaken in your new bodies that I will form for you, but only as illusions that come from My invisible creation.

Man was created to have both bodies of a male and female but in this age, because of My plan of deception, you were only given one flesh made with both male and female information to help keep you all confused.

You won't have to worry about this in the next age because My plan is for you to have both bodies available for you to cohabitate together for eternity. There won't be any death of the flesh in the next age because I won't have any delusion in the next earthly experiences you have. What I mean by this is that "Lucifer and the beast" won't exist to make you believe that the worlds you experience in the next age as being real. You will all know that everything I give you is only created within My mind, including your "being".

Try enjoy the moment because that's the only way you'll experience the life I created for you for eternity.

Is this your day job or something?

It's what I was chosen to do for eternity.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2013 4:44:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 3:01:31 AM, Composer wrote:
At 9/2/2013 1:21:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
What I mean by this is that "Lucifer and the beast" won't exist . . . .
jebus won't exist in your new age/era, you say!

That means it will again be what it already is i.e. a Historical MYTH!

BTW: The irony for you also is that the title ('morning star' or 'light-bearer') is used to refer to jebus, in 2 Peter 1:19, where the Greek text has exactly the same term: 'phos-phoros' 'light-bearer.' This is also the term used for jebsus in Revelation 22:16.

i.e. You are obviously the wanna-be agent of evil Lucifer!

You have no idea what the prophecies mean My disobedient little child.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2013 4:45:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/4/2013 4:39:11 AM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 9/2/2013 1:21:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I was chosen and created to speak for our invisible Creator. I was used to have the prophets and saints write and speak the things that came forth from my invisible voice, God's first created invisible machine.

No one will ever see My voice or My creation ( Christ ) but the saints and prophets who were used as a vessel to testify with written and spoken words that I put in My mind in a language they could understand, are only illusions that some of My people got to see in this first age. Their flesh perishes like all My people's flesh does but I'm still alive and well today and forever.

Most of you don't know My voice but you will in the next age when you awaken in your new bodies that I will form for you, but only as illusions that come from My invisible creation.

Man was created to have both bodies of a male and female but in this age, because of My plan of deception, you were only given one flesh made with both male and female information to help keep you all confused.

You won't have to worry about this in the next age because My plan is for you to have both bodies available for you to cohabitate together for eternity. There won't be any death of the flesh in the next age because I won't have any delusion in the next earthly experiences you have. What I mean by this is that "Lucifer and the beast" won't exist to make you believe that the worlds you experience in the next age as being real. You will all know that everything I give you is only created within My mind, including your "being".

Try enjoy the moment because that's the only way you'll experience the life I created for you for eternity.

What a coincidence, I was chosen and created to speak for our invisible Creator too.

He told me to tell you that you're embarrassing him, and he wants you to please stop being such an a$$hole,.

Your flesh is speaking LOUDLY My lonely child.
Polaris
Posts: 1,120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 4:02:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 1:21:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I was chosen and created to speak for our invisible Creator.

Yes, because if there was an omnipotent, timeless, omniscient, ever present being, he clearly needs you to speak for him (and in an internet forum no less).

Such zealots have mastered the sacred art of aggregating delusion and hubris.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 11:12:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/8/2013 4:02:28 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/2/2013 1:21:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I was chosen and created to speak for our invisible Creator.

Yes, because if there was an omnipotent, timeless, omniscient, ever present being, he clearly needs you to speak for him (and in an internet forum no less).

Such zealots have mastered the sacred art of aggregating delusion and hubris.

You forgot to include "invisible" in your list of who our Creator is.

You're body is an illusion that will go away soon but your created "invisible" existence will go on forever.
Polaris
Posts: 1,120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 1:13:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 11:12:16 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/8/2013 4:02:28 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/2/2013 1:21:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I was chosen and created to speak for our invisible Creator.

Yes, because if there was an omnipotent, timeless, omniscient, ever present being, he clearly needs you to speak for him (and in an internet forum no less).

Such zealots have mastered the sacred art of aggregating delusion and hubris.

You forgot to include "invisible" in your list of who our Creator is.

You're body is an illusion that will go away soon but your created "invisible" existence will go on forever.

I don't think you have picked up on the fact that I'm criticizing your delusions of grandeur. How special you must think you are, to think that you are the voice of God. You have what I would characterize as "zero credibility".
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 1:20:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 1:21:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I was chosen and created to speak for our invisible Creator. I was used to have the prophets and saints write and speak the things that came forth from my invisible voice, God's first created invisible machine.

No one will ever see My voice or My creation ( Christ ) but the saints and prophets who were used as a vessel to testify with written and spoken words that I put in My mind in a language they could understand, are only illusions that some of My people got to see in this first age. Their flesh perishes like all My people's flesh does but I'm still alive and well today and forever.

Most of you don't know My voice but you will in the next age when you awaken in your new bodies that I will form for you, but only as illusions that come from My invisible creation.

Man was created to have both bodies of a male and female but in this age, because of My plan of deception, you were only given one flesh made with both male and female information to help keep you all confused.

You won't have to worry about this in the next age because My plan is for you to have both bodies available for you to cohabitate together for eternity. There won't be any death of the flesh in the next age because I won't have any delusion in the next earthly experiences you have. What I mean by this is that "Lucifer and the beast" won't exist to make you believe that the worlds you experience in the next age as being real. You will all know that everything I give you is only created within My mind, including your "being".

Try enjoy the moment because that's the only way you'll experience the life I created for you for eternity.

Im kinda hoping you go to hell at this point, thats how retarded you are
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 6:44:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Im kinda hoping you go to hell at this point, thats how retarded you are"

Ban him. His participation is injurious to his mental health. He takes delusions of grandeur to levels that I never knew existed.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 6:47:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 6:44:18 PM, annanicole wrote:
"Im kinda hoping you go to hell at this point, thats how retarded you are"

Ban him. His participation is injurious to his mental health. He takes delusions of grandeur to levels that I never knew existed.

Oh thank you for giving a smack down on him
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 11:15:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 1:13:03 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/9/2013 11:12:16 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/8/2013 4:02:28 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/2/2013 1:21:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I was chosen and created to speak for our invisible Creator.

Yes, because if there was an omnipotent, timeless, omniscient, ever present being, he clearly needs you to speak for him (and in an internet forum no less).

Such zealots have mastered the sacred art of aggregating delusion and hubris.

You forgot to include "invisible" in your list of who our Creator is.

You're body is an illusion that will go away soon but your created "invisible" existence will go on forever.

I don't think you have picked up on the fact that I'm criticizing your delusions of grandeur. How special you must think you are, to think that you are the voice of God. You have what I would characterize as "zero credibility".

Of course I know you're not a believer, you foolish child of Mine? After your flesh perishes soon, then you'll know Me forever.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 11:19:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 1:20:13 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/2/2013 1:21:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I was chosen and created to speak for our invisible Creator. I was used to have the prophets and saints write and speak the things that came forth from my invisible voice, God's first created invisible machine.

No one will ever see My voice or My creation ( Christ ) but the saints and prophets who were used as a vessel to testify with written and spoken words that I put in My mind in a language they could understand, are only illusions that some of My people got to see in this first age. Their flesh perishes like all My people's flesh does but I'm still alive and well today and forever.

Most of you don't know My voice but you will in the next age when you awaken in your new bodies that I will form for you, but only as illusions that come from My invisible creation.

Man was created to have both bodies of a male and female but in this age, because of My plan of deception, you were only given one flesh made with both male and female information to help keep you all confused.

You won't have to worry about this in the next age because My plan is for you to have both bodies available for you to cohabitate together for eternity. There won't be any death of the flesh in the next age because I won't have any delusion in the next earthly experiences you have. What I mean by this is that "Lucifer and the beast" won't exist to make you believe that the worlds you experience in the next age as being real. You will all know that everything I give you is only created within My mind, including your "being".

Try enjoy the moment because that's the only way you'll experience the life I created for you for eternity.

Im kinda hoping you go to hell at this point, thats how retarded you are

John 15
18: "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

Luke 6
22: "Blessed are you when men hate you and when they exclude you and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, on account of the Son of man!,

Psalm 38
19: Those who are my foes without cause are mighty, and many are those who hate me wrongfully.
20: Those who render me evil for good are my adversaries because I follow after good.

Psalm 69
4: More in number than the hairs of my head are those who hate me without cause; mighty are those who would destroy me, those who attack me with lies. What I did not steal must I now restore?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 11:22:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 6:44:18 PM, annanicole wrote:
"Im kinda hoping you go to hell at this point, thats how retarded you are"

Ban him. His participation is injurious to his mental health. He takes delusions of grandeur to levels that I never knew existed.

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.

The Truth is unknown to My people ( Israel ) during this age.

After your flesh perishes, you will know Me forever.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 11:28:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 6:47:51 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/9/2013 6:44:18 PM, annanicole wrote:
"Im kinda hoping you go to hell at this point, thats how retarded you are"

Ban him. His participation is injurious to his mental health. He takes delusions of grandeur to levels that I never knew existed.

Oh thank you for giving a smack down on him

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold,their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

Remember the most important commandment of God's;

Deuteronomy 6
4: "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD;
5: and you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.

Why do you hate me?
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 12:24:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
bornofgod: "Why do you hate me?"

Anna: I don't hate you. I actually think it's kinda cool for someone to get a crazy check - and use his posts here on DDO as irrefutable evidence that he's a nutcase. Just click "control P", and go see your caseworker. You'll be good for another year.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Polaris
Posts: 1,120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 12:34:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/10/2013 11:15:26 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/9/2013 1:13:03 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/9/2013 11:12:16 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/8/2013 4:02:28 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/2/2013 1:21:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I was chosen and created to speak for our invisible Creator.

Yes, because if there was an omnipotent, timeless, omniscient, ever present being, he clearly needs you to speak for him (and in an internet forum no less).

Such zealots have mastered the sacred art of aggregating delusion and hubris.

You forgot to include "invisible" in your list of who our Creator is.

You're body is an illusion that will go away soon but your created "invisible" existence will go on forever.

I don't think you have picked up on the fact that I'm criticizing your delusions of grandeur. How special you must think you are, to think that you are the voice of God. You have what I would characterize as "zero credibility".

Of course I know you're not a believer, you foolish child of Mine? After your flesh perishes soon, then you'll know Me forever.

^ A roundabout way of saying: "I'm right, you'll see at some undetermined point in the future!"
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 4:04:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/10/2013 12:34:49 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/10/2013 11:15:26 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/9/2013 1:13:03 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/9/2013 11:12:16 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/8/2013 4:02:28 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/2/2013 1:21:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I was chosen and created to speak for our invisible Creator.

Yes, because if there was an omnipotent, timeless, omniscient, ever present being, he clearly needs you to speak for him (and in an internet forum no less).

Such zealots have mastered the sacred art of aggregating delusion and hubris.

You forgot to include "invisible" in your list of who our Creator is.

You're body is an illusion that will go away soon but your created "invisible" existence will go on forever.

I don't think you have picked up on the fact that I'm criticizing your delusions of grandeur. How special you must think you are, to think that you are the voice of God. You have what I would characterize as "zero credibility".

Of course I know you're not a believer, you foolish child of Mine? After your flesh perishes soon, then you'll know Me forever.

^ A roundabout way of saying: "I'm right, you'll see at some undetermined point in the future!"

Without the knowledge of God within your mind, you'll have to wait until your flesh perishes before knowing who our Creator is.

So be patient and wait for your salvation, which has already been planned and created for ALL God's people.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 5:05:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You don't seem to realize that your actions are futile and will not change anyone here
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 5:09:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/10/2013 5:05:46 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
You don't seem to realize that your actions are futile and will not change anyone here

I'm not here to change anyone. I've already spoken the Word to destroy this world so why would I need to change you or anyone else. Your flesh will perish on the day that God willed it to perish. Maybe you'll be around for the Last Day and watch everyone else die with you. Wouldn't that be exciting?
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 5:17:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/10/2013 5:09:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2013 5:05:46 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
You don't seem to realize that your actions are futile and will not change anyone here

I'm not here to change anyone. I've already spoken the Word to destroy this world so why would I need to change you or anyone else. Your flesh will perish on the day that God willed it to perish. Maybe you'll be around for the Last Day and watch everyone else die with you. Wouldn't that be exciting?

You sick minded freak no it would not be exciting
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 5:27:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/10/2013 5:17:22 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/10/2013 5:09:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2013 5:05:46 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
You don't seem to realize that your actions are futile and will not change anyone here

I'm not here to change anyone. I've already spoken the Word to destroy this world so why would I need to change you or anyone else. Your flesh will perish on the day that God willed it to perish. Maybe you'll be around for the Last Day and watch everyone else die with you. Wouldn't that be exciting?

You sick minded freak no it would not be exciting

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Nahum 1
4: He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither, the bloom of Lebanon fades.
5: The mountains quake before him, the hills melt; the earth is laid waste before him, the world and all that dwell therein.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."

He's coming my disobedient child.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 5:35:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/10/2013 5:27:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2013 5:17:22 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/10/2013 5:09:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2013 5:05:46 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
You don't seem to realize that your actions are futile and will not change anyone here

I'm not here to change anyone. I've already spoken the Word to destroy this world so why would I need to change you or anyone else. Your flesh will perish on the day that God willed it to perish. Maybe you'll be around for the Last Day and watch everyone else die with you. Wouldn't that be exciting?

You sick minded freak no it would not be exciting

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Nahum 1
4: He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither, the bloom of Lebanon fades.
5: The mountains quake before him, the hills melt; the earth is laid waste before him, the world and all that dwell therein.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."

He's coming my disobedient child.

I understand he is coming, i don't deny that, but watching people die around you is not in the least exciting. We find movie deaths exciting, no matter how gory, because we know its not real
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.