Jump to topic:

My loved and cherished people

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 2:15:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I come to you in the name of The Flying Spaghetti Monster, with this message. You are loved, each and everyone one. Unbelievers may reject He who is most noodly, and the words spoken by him, through myself, one of his chosen pirates, but do not fret. Your rejection will just be met by tolerance, and further preaching of the infinite love of The Flying Spaghetti Monster for us, his cherished creations. With each testimony there will be more cries of "Parody Religion!!" And "Its not legitimate!!" From those who do not believe. False interpretations of these prophecies will be abundant, to allay the fears of those that would mock and do not believe these unknown truths that come from His most noodlies chosen people.

This lack of knowledge, causes fear amongst those that do not wish to face the truth. But do not fear! He loves you still, and holds naught but forgiveness and compassion within hos spiced, meaty heart. He knows that some may grow angry enough to harm his followrrs, BUT YET HE STILL SHALL FORGIVE. His love, his compassion, is too great to be broken by even these heinous acts! So it has been prophecised by his believers, and so it will come to pass.

Elbow 2:1- As for the Pirates in the land, they are the noboe, for whom I hold much delight in

Angel Hair 2:12- Precious in the eyes of the most noodly is the death of his pirates.

Macaroni 79- 1. O Flying Spaghetti Monster, the unbeliever has come into our house, and has mocked and defiled our most sacred of traditions. Yet we do but what you command, and love, and tolerate their actions!
2. They have given the body of you, spaghetti, our sacred food, to the birds, and strewn your meatballs across the lands of the world.
3. They have poured spaghetti sauce across the floor like water, O THE MESS THAT MUST BE CLEANED THAT THEY DO NOT CLEAN THEMSELVES!!
4. We have become a joke to our neighbors, naught but what is seen as a parody, a illegitimate religion. Help us O Flying SpaghettI Monster! Touch them with your noodly appendage so they may see the err of their ways!

After the last of the unbelievers has seen the truth behind the facade perpertrated by those who would manipulate, so a new age of wisdom, enlightenment, love, and compassion shall come. So says the most noodly, and it shall be so.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 4:15:18 PM
At 9/2/2013 2:15:40 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
I come to you in the name of The Flying Spaghetti Monster, with this message. You are loved, each and everyone one. Unbelievers may reject He who is most noodly, and the words spoken by him, through myself, one of his chosen pirates, but do not fret. Your rejection will just be met by tolerance, and further preaching of the infinite love of The Flying Spaghetti Monster for us, his cherished creations. With each testimony there will be more cries of "Parody Religion!!" And "Its not legitimate!!" From those who do not believe. False interpretations of these prophecies will be abundant, to allay the fears of those that would mock and do not believe these unknown truths that come from His most noodlies chosen people.

This lack of knowledge, causes fear amongst those that do not wish to face the truth. But do not fear! He loves you still, and holds naught but forgiveness and compassion within hos spiced, meaty heart. He knows that some may grow angry enough to harm his followrrs, BUT YET HE STILL SHALL FORGIVE. His love, his compassion, is too great to be broken by even these heinous acts! So it has been prophecised by his believers, and so it will come to pass.

Elbow 2:1- As for the Pirates in the land, they are the noboe, for whom I hold much delight in

Angel Hair 2:12- Precious in the eyes of the most noodly is the death of his pirates.

Macaroni 79- 1. O Flying Spaghetti Monster, the unbeliever has come into our house, and has mocked and defiled our most sacred of traditions. Yet we do but what you command, and love, and tolerate their actions!
2. They have given the body of you, spaghetti, our sacred food, to the birds, and strewn your meatballs across the lands of the world.
3. They have poured spaghetti sauce across the floor like water, O THE MESS THAT MUST BE CLEANED THAT THEY DO NOT CLEAN THEMSELVES!!
4. We have become a joke to our neighbors, naught but what is seen as a parody, a illegitimate religion. Help us O Flying SpaghettI Monster! Touch them with your noodly appendage so they may see the err of their ways!

After the last of the unbelievers has seen the truth behind the facade perpertrated by those who would manipulate, so a new age of wisdom, enlightenment, love, and compassion shall come. So says the most noodly, and it shall be so.

I don't see any difference between your religion and Christianity that Rome put together with all their false ideas.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:25:27 PM
At 9/2/2013 4:15:18 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I don't see any difference between your religion and Christianity that Rome put together with all their false ideas.

Of course you realize this was a parody, or a comedic copying of the "My ignorant and foolish people" thread that you created. You have by saying you dont see a difference between this and christianity, have by extension/extrapolation, admitted that there is little difference between the religion you believe in, and christianity.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:44:00 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:25:27 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Of course you realize this was a parody, or a comedic copying of the "My ignorant and foolish people" thread that you created. You have by saying you dont see a difference between this and christianity, have by extension/extrapolation, admitted that there is little difference between the religion you believe in, and christianity.

I don't believe in any religions. I know God created religion to deceive His people from knowing who they are in Him. If I talk about energy to Christians, they immediately thing I'm a false prophet and reject everything I say from that point on.

We are wavelengths of energy, spoken into existence through my created existence called the "Word of God".

That's a very humbling thought to think that we're only information and can't create anything, isn't it?
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:46:01 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:44:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I don't believe in any religions. I know God created religion to deceive His people from knowing who they are in Him. If I talk about energy to Christians, they immediately thing I'm a false prophet and reject everything I say from that point on.

We are wavelengths of energy, spoken into existence through my created existence called the "Word of God".

That's a very humbling thought to think that we're only information and can't create anything, isn't it?

aren't our souls wavelengths of energy and our bodies the cages that hold them
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:48:45 PM
At 9/2/2013 5:46:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

aren't our souls wavelengths of energy and our bodies the cages that hold them

Our bodies are only illusions. There's no such thing as time, matter or dimensions but as wavelengths of energy are processed by our brains, which is energy that makes us a "being", it gives us the illusion of a defined world.

This explains why we experience life within our visions and dreams, too. We're only here to experience processed information and nothing else.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 5:50:04 PM

But I thought man in this age could not know gods creation? So if you are gods creation, how do I know you? How am I even talking to you?

Well accordng to you god didnt create this or us either, nor, by extrapolating that logically, did the word of god. So who created us and everything around us?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion