Jump to topic:

Wow, the stupid is way strong today.

Sitara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 3:04:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So evidently several unnamed people on this site think that they have the right to dictate what religious or spiritual label people choose. Guess what? You don't. Freedom of belief, choice, and speech are rights.
Sitara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 5:39:04 PM
At 9/5/2013 3:06:36 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
And the right to an opinion is also a right.

Correct, mon cher. That falls under freedom of belief. :)
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 8:06:17 PM
At 9/5/2013 3:04:57 PM, Sitara wrote:
So evidently several unnamed people on this site think that they have the right to dictate what religious or spiritual label people choose. Guess what? You don't. Freedom of belief, choice, and speech are rights.

Today? thought that was everyday
madilincrock
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 4:32:34 PM
I personally side with truth. But, i dont control people or try to. So, if i discuss religomn or anything else for that matter, i let the person have his own desicion and dont try to force stuff on him.

Also, you partially correct, because even though the stupidiness of religous worshippers are seen today, more and more people are waking up.

exposingchristianity.com
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 4:38:06 PM
At 9/5/2013 3:04:57 PM, Sitara wrote:

Where do you think the freedom of speech laws came from?

They sure didn't come from knowing the Truth who forces us saints to speak from His knowledge instead of the world's knowledge.