Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

8-Year-Old Bride, Yemen

Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 4:57:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
A 40 year old man from Yemen raped his 8 year old child bride to death on the first night of their marriage she was forced into [http://www.examiner.com...]. I'm sure Fruitytree would approve, since she sees no problem with pedophilia, sexual abuse, or forced marriage.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 4:58:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Would this practice be less common if it were not condoned in the Qur'an by Muhammad?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
madilincrock
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 4:24:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
There are way to many episodes as this that is betrayed in the media. Yet, people still act ignorant to the truth in front of their eyes.

exposingchristianity.com
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 5:10:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Rape is forbidden, Murder is forbidden, Marrying a female without her consent is forbidden, and having intercourse with a wife by force is also forbidden in Islam!

But you guys give an ear only to what pleases you biased hearts.

Marrying young women always happened in Yemen even before Islam, there aren't only Muslims in Yemen, there are Also Jews who have the same traditions, Islam doesn't forbid marriage with young adults, but women have the right to oppose the marriage.

The man who did that didn't do it for Islam, you have to understand he is sick and just happened to be a Muslim, now Islamically he should be killed!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 5:37:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/10/2013 4:57:31 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
A 40 year old man from Yemen raped his 8 year old child bride to death on the first night of their marriage she was forced into [http://www.examiner.com...]. I'm sure Fruitytree would approve, since she sees no problem with pedophilia, sexual abuse, or forced marriage.

That is not very fair on Fruitytree. we may not see eye to eye on many things, but she is not blind to the problems of sexual abuse, she simply isn't sick enough to see it where it doesn't exist, as apparently you are.

Talk about "holier than thou" you are a prime case of that, and also how those who claim it are far from holy.

Whilst it is possible to argue that it is wrong for an 8 year old to be made a wife, there are many aspects on that which can be, and will be argued until God steps in and sorts it out.

However you have no right to criticise it, since you are obviously not above slandering one who, for all we know, is a very long mother.

Yes I believe that what you have brought to light here is sick, but frankly no sicker than you reveal yourself to be.

Honi Soit Qui Mal Epense, fella, Evil be who thinks evil, and you most definitely think evil, so much so that you see it where it does not exist.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 5:48:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 5:10:24 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Rape is forbidden, Murder is forbidden, Marrying a female without her consent is forbidden, and having intercourse with a wife by force is also forbidden in Islam!

Nowhere in the article did I see that it said the man raped her, married her without her consent, or had intercourse with her forcibly. Besides, do you honestly hold that children, as young as this girl was, are old enough to even understand ans comprehend sex, and thus consent to it? Fact is,it shouldnt be allowed, period.

But you guys give an ear only to what pleases you biased hearts.

I just saw you spin this situation in a very biased manner, strawmanning the situation so it made islam and its practices favorable, as opposed to revolting as it really is. So way to ve the pot that calls the kettle black

Marrying young women

CHILDREN, GIRLS, but certainly not "women." Woman is a word that holds context of the fenale being an adult. So here is yet another example of biased shading

always happened in Yemen even before Islam, there aren't only Muslims in Yemen, there are Also Jews who have the same traditions,

"Others do it too", "this happened before" are not justifications for an act. Fvck, people have been murdering for a looong time, doesnt make it right or ok. If that were the case, theft, murder, etc. can all be justified by those reasons.

Islam doesn't forbid marriage with young adults

CHILDREN, refer to these young girls as children, they are far from adults and you knownthat.

, but women have the right to oppose the marriage.

Oh my bad, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with this, they can oppose it, so that makes it perfectly ok! /endsarcasmn

The man who did that didn't do it for Islam, you have to understand he is sick and just happened to be a Muslim, now Islamically he should be killed!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 5:57:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 5:10:24 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Rape is forbidden, Murder is forbidden, Marrying a female without her consent is forbidden, and having intercourse with a wife by force is also forbidden in Islam!

But you guys give an ear only to what pleases you biased hearts.

Marrying young women always happened in Yemen even before Islam, there aren't only Muslims in Yemen, there are Also Jews who have the same traditions, Islam doesn't forbid marriage with young adults, but women have the right to oppose the marriage.

The man who did that didn't do it for Islam, you have to understand he is sick and just happened to be a Muslim, now Islamically he should be killed!

True it did, and apparently Mary was only 14 when she became pregnant with the Jesus.

However, I do not believe marriage before physical and emotional maturity is ever a good thing.

I agree, that some on here are, though they don't realise it, as sick as the ones they criticise because they see sickness everywhere and in fact go looking for it. That is a real mental health issue, as any psychiatrist or psychologist would tell you.
Graincruncher
Posts: 2,799
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 7:55:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 5:10:24 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Rape is forbidden, Murder is forbidden, Marrying a female without her consent is forbidden, and having intercourse with a wife by force is also forbidden in Islam!

But you guys give an ear only to what pleases you biased hearts.

Marrying young women always happened in Yemen even before Islam, there aren't only Muslims in Yemen, there are Also Jews who have the same traditions, Islam doesn't forbid marriage with young adults, but women have the right to oppose the marriage.

The man who did that didn't do it for Islam, you have to understand he is sick and just happened to be a Muslim, now Islamically he should be killed!

The reason the marriage was allowed was because the law prohibiting it was repealed on grounds of it being 'un-Islamic'. Islam made it possible for him to legally marry an 8-year old girl. She was not a young adult. She was not a woman. She was an 8-year old child who died an absolutely horrifying death because to have prevented that situation was considered 'un-Islamic'.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 8:45:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 7:55:46 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 9/13/2013 5:10:24 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Rape is forbidden, Murder is forbidden, Marrying a female without her consent is forbidden, and having intercourse with a wife by force is also forbidden in Islam!

But you guys give an ear only to what pleases you biased hearts.

Marrying young women always happened in Yemen even before Islam, there aren't only Muslims in Yemen, there are Also Jews who have the same traditions, Islam doesn't forbid marriage with young adults, but women have the right to oppose the marriage.

The man who did that didn't do it for Islam, you have to understand he is sick and just happened to be a Muslim, now Islamically he should be killed!

The reason the marriage was allowed was because the law prohibiting it was repealed on grounds of it being 'un-Islamic'. Islam made it possible for him to legally marry an 8-year old girl. She was not a young adult. She was not a woman. She was an 8-year old child who died an absolutely horrifying death because to have prevented that situation was considered 'un-Islamic'.


DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 9:20:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 7:55:46 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 9/13/2013 5:10:24 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Rape is forbidden, Murder is forbidden, Marrying a female without her consent is forbidden, and having intercourse with a wife by force is also forbidden in Islam!

But you guys give an ear only to what pleases you biased hearts.

Marrying young women always happened in Yemen even before Islam, there aren't only Muslims in Yemen, there are Also Jews who have the same traditions, Islam doesn't forbid marriage with young adults, but women have the right to oppose the marriage.

The man who did that didn't do it for Islam, you have to understand he is sick and just happened to be a Muslim, now Islamically he should be killed!

The reason the marriage was allowed was because the law prohibiting it was repealed on grounds of it being 'un-Islamic'. Islam made it possible for him to legally marry an 8-year old girl. She was not a young adult. She was not a woman. She was an 8-year old child who died an absolutely horrifying death because to have prevented that situation was considered 'un-Islamic'.

Here is the TRUTH. Muslims are incapable of understanding how despicable their prophet or their religious beliefs are.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 9:28:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
A child molester is a child molester, no matter what worldview he espouses, and a murderer is a murderer, period. No further qualifications are needed for either. I don't support the death penalty, but I don't mind admitting that there are some cases that try my view on that. This is an example of one of those cases which makes me wish I could throw the first stone.

People are justified in being outraged at pedophilia, no matter who the offender is. I think it's hypocritical though, to complain about it being used in Yemen, and at the same time defending gay rights when right here in the US there are homosexuals seeking to end age of consent laws for homosexual sex.

If you believe that sex with children is harmful to them, as I do, then we should both agree that it is wrong in ANY situation, and oppose ANY group that seeks to make it legal for ANY adult over 18 to have any sexual contact with ANY person who is not yet an adult, age 18. If you're claim is going to be that not all homosexuals support that view, you're probably right, but it's irrelevant because not all Muslims support what this guy did either. Consistency requires that you call it a crime in ALL situations, and oppose ANY group who advocates for it being allowed.
bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 9:33:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 9:28:16 AM, medic0506 wrote:
A child molester is a child molester, no matter what worldview he espouses, and a murderer is a murderer, period. No further qualifications are needed for either. I don't support the death penalty, but I don't mind admitting that there are some cases that try my view on that. This is an example of one of those cases which makes me wish I could throw the first stone.

People are justified in being outraged at pedophilia, no matter who the offender is. I think it's hypocritical though, to complain about it being used in Yemen, and at the same time defending gay rights when right here in the US there are homosexuals seeking to end age of consent laws for homosexual sex.

If you believe that sex with children is harmful to them, as I do, then we should both agree that it is wrong in ANY situation, and oppose ANY group that seeks to make it legal for ANY adult over 18 to have any sexual contact with ANY person who is not yet an adult, age 18. If you're claim is going to be that not all homosexuals support that view, you're probably right, but it's irrelevant because not all Muslims support what this guy did either. Consistency requires that you call it a crime in ALL situations, and oppose ANY group who advocates for it being allowed.

That would be paedophiles who are promoting this claim you make and not homosexuals. Only the severely brain impaired conflate the two.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Graincruncher
Posts: 2,799
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 9:41:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 9:33:05 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:28:16 AM, medic0506 wrote:
A child molester is a child molester, no matter what worldview he espouses, and a murderer is a murderer, period. No further qualifications are needed for either. I don't support the death penalty, but I don't mind admitting that there are some cases that try my view on that. This is an example of one of those cases which makes me wish I could throw the first stone.

People are justified in being outraged at pedophilia, no matter who the offender is. I think it's hypocritical though, to complain about it being used in Yemen, and at the same time defending gay rights when right here in the US there are homosexuals seeking to end age of consent laws for homosexual sex.

If you believe that sex with children is harmful to them, as I do, then we should both agree that it is wrong in ANY situation, and oppose ANY group that seeks to make it legal for ANY adult over 18 to have any sexual contact with ANY person who is not yet an adult, age 18. If you're claim is going to be that not all homosexuals support that view, you're probably right, but it's irrelevant because not all Muslims support what this guy did either. Consistency requires that you call it a crime in ALL situations, and oppose ANY group who advocates for it being allowed.

That would be paedophiles who are promoting this claim you make and not homosexuals. Only the severely brain impaired conflate the two.

Why are you bothering? He's completely insane.
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 10:35:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Freedom of belief is freedom of belief. Now you HAVE to accept that. If you do not you are breaching human rights.
Turn around, go back.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 10:57:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 9:41:32 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:33:05 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:28:16 AM, medic0506 wrote:
A child molester is a child molester, no matter what worldview he espouses, and a murderer is a murderer, period. No further qualifications are needed for either. I don't support the death penalty, but I don't mind admitting that there are some cases that try my view on that. This is an example of one of those cases which makes me wish I could throw the first stone.

People are justified in being outraged at pedophilia, no matter who the offender is. I think it's hypocritical though, to complain about it being used in Yemen, and at the same time defending gay rights when right here in the US there are homosexuals seeking to end age of consent laws for homosexual sex.

If you believe that sex with children is harmful to them, as I do, then we should both agree that it is wrong in ANY situation, and oppose ANY group that seeks to make it legal for ANY adult over 18 to have any sexual contact with ANY person who is not yet an adult, age 18. If you're claim is going to be that not all homosexuals support that view, you're probably right, but it's irrelevant because not all Muslims support what this guy did either. Consistency requires that you call it a crime in ALL situations, and oppose ANY group who advocates for it being allowed.

That would be paedophiles who are promoting this claim you make and not homosexuals. Only the severely brain impaired conflate the two.

Why are you bothering? He's completely insane.

Well then let's read a bit of what Pat Califia writes on the subject. Pat is a transgendered homosexual something-or-other, I'm confused as to it's actual gender and sexuality, as it obviously is too.

"Even though many prominent sex researchers have documented the existence of sexual capacity in children (for instance, Kinsey verified the occurrence of orgasm in girls and boys at less than six months of age), our society is fanatically determined to deny it. Legally, young people are assumed to be incapable of agreeing to engage in a sexual act until they reach the age of consent, which in many states is still eighteen. Sex between an adult and a minor is called statutory rape, and someone convicted of this dubious crime can receive a heavier sentence than someone convicted of manslaughter. Contrary to what you would expect from a system ostensibly committed to protecting and nurturing its children, the minor partner is often subjected to blackmail, humiliating and punitive police interrogations, and public exposure (which can lead to painful conflicts with parents and peers). She or he may be coerced into testifying against her or his adult partner or lover in court. Age-of-consent laws don't make sense even if you believe that the desire and ability to have sex don't develop fully until puberty. These laws are completely arbitrary and do not take into account the varying degrees of physical and emotional maturity possessed by young people or the fact that puberty is occurring at earlier and earlier ages. Unfortunately, new laws that make this bad situation truly nightmarish were railroaded through state and federal legislatures in 1977 and 1978."

This "thing" is actually advocating the research of Kinsey, who hired molesters to test to see if babies less than 6 months old can have an orgasm, yet I'm the one who is insane, right!?!? This is just one instance. The homosexual agenda laid out by Kirk and Madsen "After the Ball", talks about it. Peter Thatchell of OutRage, advocates lowering the age of consent, as does Laurie Arron of EGALE, and many others including the fabulous Harry Hay(deceased) and his band of merry pedasterists from NAMBLA. Your current homosexual in charge of education, Kevin Jennings, was "inspired by" Mr. Hay. Isn't that a badge of honor for someone in the field of child education?? Like it or not, they are part of the gay rights movement too.

You can call my position insanity if you wish, but it shows that you're either ignorant of that aspect of the movement, or choose to simply ignore and lie about it, as if it doesn't exist. Either way you lose credibility on the issue.
Graincruncher
Posts: 2,799
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 11:02:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am not calling your position insanity and I am most certainly not defending paedophiles. I am saying that I think you are insane. Deluded. Woefully and potentially dangerously out of touch with reality. Barking mad. A lunatic. Mentally incompetent. Incapable of higher reason or critical thinking as applied to tangible, verifiable facts.

And, just for the record, a loathsomely unpleasant bigot of the very worst kind.
bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 11:21:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 10:57:29 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:41:32 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:33:05 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:28:16 AM, medic0506 wrote:
A child molester is a child molester, no matter what worldview he espouses, and a murderer is a murderer, period. No further qualifications are needed for either. I don't support the death penalty, but I don't mind admitting that there are some cases that try my view on that. This is an example of one of those cases which makes me wish I could throw the first stone.

People are justified in being outraged at pedophilia, no matter who the offender is. I think it's hypocritical though, to complain about it being used in Yemen, and at the same time defending gay rights when right here in the US there are homosexuals seeking to end age of consent laws for homosexual sex.

If you believe that sex with children is harmful to them, as I do, then we should both agree that it is wrong in ANY situation, and oppose ANY group that seeks to make it legal for ANY adult over 18 to have any sexual contact with ANY person who is not yet an adult, age 18. If you're claim is going to be that not all homosexuals support that view, you're probably right, but it's irrelevant because not all Muslims support what this guy did either. Consistency requires that you call it a crime in ALL situations, and oppose ANY group who advocates for it being allowed.

That would be paedophiles who are promoting this claim you make and not homosexuals. Only the severely brain impaired conflate the two.

Why are you bothering? He's completely insane.

Well then let's read a bit of what Pat Califia writes on the subject. Pat is a transgendered homosexual something-or-other, I'm confused as to it's actual gender and sexuality, as it obviously is too.

"Even though many prominent sex researchers have documented the existence of sexual capacity in children (for instance, Kinsey verified the occurrence of orgasm in girls and boys at less than six months of age), our society is fanatically determined to deny it. Legally, young people are assumed to be incapable of agreeing to engage in a sexual act until they reach the age of consent, which in many states is still eighteen. Sex between an adult and a minor is called statutory rape, and someone convicted of this dubious crime can receive a heavier sentence than someone convicted of manslaughter. Contrary to what you would expect from a system ostensibly committed to protecting and nurturing its children, the minor partner is often subjected to blackmail, humiliating and punitive police interrogations, and public exposure (which can lead to painful conflicts with parents and peers). She or he may be coerced into testifying against her or his adult partner or lover in court. Age-of-consent laws don't make sense even if you believe that the desire and ability to have sex don't develop fully until puberty. These laws are completely arbitrary and do not take into account the varying degrees of physical and emotional maturity possessed by young people or the fact that puberty is occurring at earlier and earlier ages. Unfortunately, new laws that make this bad situation truly nightmarish were railroaded through state and federal legislatures in 1977 and 1978."

This "thing" is actually advocating the research of Kinsey, who hired molesters to test to see if babies less than 6 months old can have an orgasm, yet I'm the one who is insane, right!?!? This is just one instance. The homosexual agenda laid out by Kirk and Madsen "After the Ball", talks about it. Peter Thatchell of OutRage, advocates lowering the age of consent, as does Laurie Arron of EGALE, and many others including the fabulous Harry Hay(deceased) and his band of merry pedasterists from NAMBLA. Your current homosexual in charge of education, Kevin Jennings, was "inspired by" Mr. Hay. Isn't that a badge of honor for someone in the field of child education?? Like it or not, they are part of the gay rights movement too.

You can call my position insanity if you wish, but it shows that you're either ignorant of that aspect of the movement, or choose to simply ignore and lie about it, as if it doesn't exist. Either way you lose credibility on the issue.

I hope you realise that the bible makes no prohibition against paedophilia? It does though prohibit the far more grievous sins of wearing mixed fibre and eating crab. Why is that do you think.
In my opinion it's because your bible was written by bronze age barbarians who in fact participated in kiddie fvcking and not by your god. Although if it was written by your god, then he must be a paedophile as well.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 11:21:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 11:02:56 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
I am not calling your position insanity and I am most certainly not defending paedophiles. I am saying that I think you are insane. Deluded. Woefully and potentially dangerously out of touch with reality. Barking mad. A lunatic. Mentally incompetent. Incapable of higher reason or critical thinking as applied to tangible, verifiable facts.

And, just for the record, a loathsomely unpleasant bigot of the very worst kind.

Hahaha...You aren't calling my position insanity, but believe that I'm insane for holding it...lol...Regardless, I didn't ask what you think of me because personally I don't really give a flying rat's a$$ what you think of me. You value your opinion, I don't, so do I really need to tell you what you can do with it??
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 11:23:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 11:21:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2013 10:57:29 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:41:32 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:33:05 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:28:16 AM, medic0506 wrote:
A child molester is a child molester, no matter what worldview he espouses, and a murderer is a murderer, period. No further qualifications are needed for either. I don't support the death penalty, but I don't mind admitting that there are some cases that try my view on that. This is an example of one of those cases which makes me wish I could throw the first stone.

People are justified in being outraged at pedophilia, no matter who the offender is. I think it's hypocritical though, to complain about it being used in Yemen, and at the same time defending gay rights when right here in the US there are homosexuals seeking to end age of consent laws for homosexual sex.

If you believe that sex with children is harmful to them, as I do, then we should both agree that it is wrong in ANY situation, and oppose ANY group that seeks to make it legal for ANY adult over 18 to have any sexual contact with ANY person who is not yet an adult, age 18. If you're claim is going to be that not all homosexuals support that view, you're probably right, but it's irrelevant because not all Muslims support what this guy did either. Consistency requires that you call it a crime in ALL situations, and oppose ANY group who advocates for it being allowed.

That would be paedophiles who are promoting this claim you make and not homosexuals. Only the severely brain impaired conflate the two.

Why are you bothering? He's completely insane.

Well then let's read a bit of what Pat Califia writes on the subject. Pat is a transgendered homosexual something-or-other, I'm confused as to it's actual gender and sexuality, as it obviously is too.

"Even though many prominent sex researchers have documented the existence of sexual capacity in children (for instance, Kinsey verified the occurrence of orgasm in girls and boys at less than six months of age), our society is fanatically determined to deny it. Legally, young people are assumed to be incapable of agreeing to engage in a sexual act until they reach the age of consent, which in many states is still eighteen. Sex between an adult and a minor is called statutory rape, and someone convicted of this dubious crime can receive a heavier sentence than someone convicted of manslaughter. Contrary to what you would expect from a system ostensibly committed to protecting and nurturing its children, the minor partner is often subjected to blackmail, humiliating and punitive police interrogations, and public exposure (which can lead to painful conflicts with parents and peers). She or he may be coerced into testifying against her or his adult partner or lover in court. Age-of-consent laws don't make sense even if you believe that the desire and ability to have sex don't develop fully until puberty. These laws are completely arbitrary and do not take into account the varying degrees of physical and emotional maturity possessed by young people or the fact that puberty is occurring at earlier and earlier ages. Unfortunately, new laws that make this bad situation truly nightmarish were railroaded through state and federal legislatures in 1977 and 1978."

This "thing" is actually advocating the research of Kinsey, who hired molesters to test to see if babies less than 6 months old can have an orgasm, yet I'm the one who is insane, right!?!? This is just one instance. The homosexual agenda laid out by Kirk and Madsen "After the Ball", talks about it. Peter Thatchell of OutRage, advocates lowering the age of consent, as does Laurie Arron of EGALE, and many others including the fabulous Harry Hay(deceased) and his band of merry pedasterists from NAMBLA. Your current homosexual in charge of education, Kevin Jennings, was "inspired by" Mr. Hay. Isn't that a badge of honor for someone in the field of child education?? Like it or not, they are part of the gay rights movement too.

You can call my position insanity if you wish, but it shows that you're either ignorant of that aspect of the movement, or choose to simply ignore and lie about it, as if it doesn't exist. Either way you lose credibility on the issue.

I hope you realise that the bible makes no prohibition against paedophilia? It does though prohibit the far more grievous sins of wearing mixed fibre and eating crab. Why is that do you think.
In my opinion it's because your bible was written by bronze age barbarians who in fact participated in kiddie fvcking and not by your god. Although if it was written by your god, then he must be a paedophile as well.

Continue the lie if you wish. I've already dealt with that claim and am not going to expend any further time or energy on it.
Graincruncher
Posts: 2,799
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 11:27:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 11:21:57 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Hahaha...You aren't calling my position insanity, but believe that I'm insane for holding it...lol...

Go back and read it again, you dribbling ignoramus. That isn't what I said at all. I didn't even mention your position in this thread. I just said - to someone other than you - that trying to engage you on any point of debate is a wasted effort because you're f*cking delusional.

Regardless, I didn't ask what you think of me because personally I don't really give a flying rat's a$$ what you think of me. You value your opinion, I don't, so do I really need to tell you what you can do with it??

Did I address my original post to you or to someone else? If the latter, what makes you think I care whether you care or not? I only responded to you when you posted yet more bigoted drivel.
bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 11:35:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 11:23:58 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 9/13/2013 11:21:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2013 10:57:29 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:41:32 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:33:05 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:28:16 AM, medic0506 wrote:
A child molester is a child molester, no matter what worldview he espouses, and a murderer is a murderer, period. No further qualifications are needed for either. I don't support the death penalty, but I don't mind admitting that there are some cases that try my view on that. This is an example of one of those cases which makes me wish I could throw the first stone.

People are justified in being outraged at pedophilia, no matter who the offender is. I think it's hypocritical though, to complain about it being used in Yemen, and at the same time defending gay rights when right here in the US there are homosexuals seeking to end age of consent laws for homosexual sex.

If you believe that sex with children is harmful to them, as I do, then we should both agree that it is wrong in ANY situation, and oppose ANY group that seeks to make it legal for ANY adult over 18 to have any sexual contact with ANY person who is not yet an adult, age 18. If you're claim is going to be that not all homosexuals support that view, you're probably right, but it's irrelevant because not all Muslims support what this guy did either. Consistency requires that you call it a crime in ALL situations, and oppose ANY group who advocates for it being allowed.

That would be paedophiles who are promoting this claim you make and not homosexuals. Only the severely brain impaired conflate the two.

Why are you bothering? He's completely insane.

Well then let's read a bit of what Pat Califia writes on the subject. Pat is a transgendered homosexual something-or-other, I'm confused as to it's actual gender and sexuality, as it obviously is too.

"Even though many prominent sex researchers have documented the existence of sexual capacity in children (for instance, Kinsey verified the occurrence of orgasm in girls and boys at less than six months of age), our society is fanatically determined to deny it. Legally, young people are assumed to be incapable of agreeing to engage in a sexual act until they reach the age of consent, which in many states is still eighteen. Sex between an adult and a minor is called statutory rape, and someone convicted of this dubious crime can receive a heavier sentence than someone convicted of manslaughter. Contrary to what you would expect from a system ostensibly committed to protecting and nurturing its children, the minor partner is often subjected to blackmail, humiliating and punitive police interrogations, and public exposure (which can lead to painful conflicts with parents and peers). She or he may be coerced into testifying against her or his adult partner or lover in court. Age-of-consent laws don't make sense even if you believe that the desire and ability to have sex don't develop fully until puberty. These laws are completely arbitrary and do not take into account the varying degrees of physical and emotional maturity possessed by young people or the fact that puberty is occurring at earlier and earlier ages. Unfortunately, new laws that make this bad situation truly nightmarish were railroaded through state and federal legislatures in 1977 and 1978."

This "thing" is actually advocating the research of Kinsey, who hired molesters to test to see if babies less than 6 months old can have an orgasm, yet I'm the one who is insane, right!?!? This is just one instance. The homosexual agenda laid out by Kirk and Madsen "After the Ball", talks about it. Peter Thatchell of OutRage, advocates lowering the age of consent, as does Laurie Arron of EGALE, and many others including the fabulous Harry Hay(deceased) and his band of merry pedasterists from NAMBLA. Your current homosexual in charge of education, Kevin Jennings, was "inspired by" Mr. Hay. Isn't that a badge of honor for someone in the field of child education?? Like it or not, they are part of the gay rights movement too.

You can call my position insanity if you wish, but it shows that you're either ignorant of that aspect of the movement, or choose to simply ignore and lie about it, as if it doesn't exist. Either way you lose credibility on the issue.

I hope you realise that the bible makes no prohibition against paedophilia? It does though prohibit the far more grievous sins of wearing mixed fibre and eating crab. Why is that do you think.
In my opinion it's because your bible was written by bronze age barbarians who in fact participated in kiddie fvcking and not by your god. Although if it was written by your god, then he must be a paedophile as well.

Continue the lie if you wish. I've already dealt with that claim and am not going to expend any further time or energy on it.

Frightened little pissant aren't you. Neither you nor anybody else on any forum have ever dealt with my contention, but as they and you say a sin is a sin. They and you fail to ever explain why wearing mixed fibre is a sin worthy of death but kiddie fvcking doesn't even get a mention from your ridiculous god.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 11:48:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/10/2013 4:57:31 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
A 40 year old man from Yemen raped his 8 year old child bride to death on the first night of their marriage she was forced into [http://www.examiner.com...]. I'm sure Fruitytree would approve, since she sees no problem with pedophilia, sexual abuse, or forced marriage.

Ya FruityTree is sick in her head, she defends Old men giving baby's blow jobs.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 12:31:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 11:27:27 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 9/13/2013 11:21:57 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Hahaha...You aren't calling my position insanity, but believe that I'm insane for holding it...lol...

Go back and read it again, you dribbling ignoramus. That isn't what I said at all. I didn't even mention your position in this thread. I just said - to someone other than you - that trying to engage you on any point of debate is a wasted effort because you're f*cking delusional.

Regardless, I didn't ask what you think of me because personally I don't really give a flying rat's a$$ what you think of me. You value your opinion, I don't, so do I really need to tell you what you can do with it??

Did I address my original post to you or to someone else? If the latter, what makes you think I care whether you care or not? I only responded to you when you posted yet more bigoted drivel.

Then don't read or respond to my posts if you don't like what I have to say. Simple fix. If the truth is bigoted drivel to you then who is the delusional one??
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 12:34:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 11:35:23 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2013 11:23:58 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 9/13/2013 11:21:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2013 10:57:29 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:41:32 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:33:05 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:28:16 AM, medic0506 wrote:
A child molester is a child molester, no matter what worldview he espouses, and a murderer is a murderer, period. No further qualifications are needed for either. I don't support the death penalty, but I don't mind admitting that there are some cases that try my view on that. This is an example of one of those cases which makes me wish I could throw the first stone.

People are justified in being outraged at pedophilia, no matter who the offender is. I think it's hypocritical though, to complain about it being used in Yemen, and at the same time defending gay rights when right here in the US there are homosexuals seeking to end age of consent laws for homosexual sex.

If you believe that sex with children is harmful to them, as I do, then we should both agree that it is wrong in ANY situation, and oppose ANY group that seeks to make it legal for ANY adult over 18 to have any sexual contact with ANY person who is not yet an adult, age 18. If you're claim is going to be that not all homosexuals support that view, you're probably right, but it's irrelevant because not all Muslims support what this guy did either. Consistency requires that you call it a crime in ALL situations, and oppose ANY group who advocates for it being allowed.

That would be paedophiles who are promoting this claim you make and not homosexuals. Only the severely brain impaired conflate the two.

Why are you bothering? He's completely insane.

Well then let's read a bit of what Pat Califia writes on the subject. Pat is a transgendered homosexual something-or-other, I'm confused as to it's actual gender and sexuality, as it obviously is too.

"Even though many prominent sex researchers have documented the existence of sexual capacity in children (for instance, Kinsey verified the occurrence of orgasm in girls and boys at less than six months of age), our society is fanatically determined to deny it. Legally, young people are assumed to be incapable of agreeing to engage in a sexual act until they reach the age of consent, which in many states is still eighteen. Sex between an adult and a minor is called statutory rape, and someone convicted of this dubious crime can receive a heavier sentence than someone convicted of manslaughter. Contrary to what you would expect from a system ostensibly committed to protecting and nurturing its children, the minor partner is often subjected to blackmail, humiliating and punitive police interrogations, and public exposure (which can lead to painful conflicts with parents and peers). She or he may be coerced into testifying against her or his adult partner or lover in court. Age-of-consent laws don't make sense even if you believe that the desire and ability to have sex don't develop fully until puberty. These laws are completely arbitrary and do not take into account the varying degrees of physical and emotional maturity possessed by young people or the fact that puberty is occurring at earlier and earlier ages. Unfortunately, new laws that make this bad situation truly nightmarish were railroaded through state and federal legislatures in 1977 and 1978."

This "thing" is actually advocating the research of Kinsey, who hired molesters to test to see if babies less than 6 months old can have an orgasm, yet I'm the one who is insane, right!?!? This is just one instance. The homosexual agenda laid out by Kirk and Madsen "After the Ball", talks about it. Peter Thatchell of OutRage, advocates lowering the age of consent, as does Laurie Arron of EGALE, and many others including the fabulous Harry Hay(deceased) and his band of merry pedasterists from NAMBLA. Your current homosexual in charge of education, Kevin Jennings, was "inspired by" Mr. Hay. Isn't that a badge of honor for someone in the field of child education?? Like it or not, they are part of the gay rights movement too.

You can call my position insanity if you wish, but it shows that you're either ignorant of that aspect of the movement, or choose to simply ignore and lie about it, as if it doesn't exist. Either way you lose credibility on the issue.

I hope you realise that the bible makes no prohibition against paedophilia? It does though prohibit the far more grievous sins of wearing mixed fibre and eating crab. Why is that do you think.
In my opinion it's because your bible was written by bronze age barbarians who in fact participated in kiddie fvcking and not by your god. Although if it was written by your god, then he must be a paedophile as well.

Continue the lie if you wish. I've already dealt with that claim and am not going to expend any further time or energy on it.

Frightened little pissant aren't you. Neither you nor anybody else on any forum have ever dealt with my contention, but as they and you say a sin is a sin. They and you fail to ever explain why wearing mixed fibre is a sin worthy of death but kiddie fvcking doesn't even get a mention from your ridiculous god.

Not frightened at all, just tired of dealing with your insistence on posting lies. You can lead a horse's a$$ to water but you can't make it drink, so time to move on.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 1:22:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 11:48:21 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/10/2013 4:57:31 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
A 40 year old man from Yemen raped his 8 year old child bride to death on the first night of their marriage she was forced into [http://www.examiner.com...]. I'm sure Fruitytree would approve, since she sees no problem with pedophilia, sexual abuse, or forced marriage.

Ya FruityTree is sick in her head, she defends Old men giving baby's blow jobs.

No, they are not giving the Babies blow jobs, that would be much mroe than they are doing. You really are sick in the head aren't you.

Anyone who see evil where there is none are as sick as those who perform evil.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 1:28:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 11:21:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2013 10:57:29 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:41:32 AM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:33:05 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/13/2013 9:28:16 AM, medic0506 wrote:
A child molester is a child molester, no matter what worldview he espouses, and a murderer is a murderer, period. No further qualifications are needed for either. I don't support the death penalty, but I don't mind admitting that there are some cases that try my view on that. This is an example of one of those cases which makes me wish I could throw the first stone.

People are justified in being outraged at pedophilia, no matter who the offender is. I think it's hypocritical though, to complain about it being used in Yemen, and at the same time defending gay rights when right here in the US there are homosexuals seeking to end age of consent laws for homosexual sex.

If you believe that sex with children is harmful to them, as I do, then we should both agree that it is wrong in ANY situation, and oppose ANY group that seeks to make it legal for ANY adult over 18 to have any sexual contact with ANY person who is not yet an adult, age 18. If you're claim is going to be that not all homosexuals support that view, you're probably right, but it's irrelevant because not all Muslims support what this guy did either. Consistency requires that you call it a crime in ALL situations, and oppose ANY group who advocates for it being allowed.

That would be paedophiles who are promoting this claim you make and not homosexuals. Only the severely brain impaired conflate the two.

Why are you bothering? He's completely insane.

Well then let's read a bit of what Pat Califia writes on the subject. Pat is a transgendered homosexual something-or-other, I'm confused as to it's actual gender and sexuality, as it obviously is too.

"Even though many prominent sex researchers have documented the existence of sexual capacity in children (for instance, Kinsey verified the occurrence of orgasm in girls and boys at less than six months of age), our society is fanatically determined to deny it. Legally, young people are assumed to be incapable of agreeing to engage in a sexual act until they reach the age of consent, which in many states is still eighteen. Sex between an adult and a minor is called statutory rape, and someone convicted of this dubious crime can receive a heavier sentence than someone convicted of manslaughter. Contrary to what you would expect from a system ostensibly committed to protecting and nurturing its children, the minor partner is often subjected to blackmail, humiliating and punitive police interrogations, and public exposure (which can lead to painful conflicts with parents and peers). She or he may be coerced into testifying against her or his adult partner or lover in court. Age-of-consent laws don't make sense even if you believe that the desire and ability to have sex don't develop fully until puberty. These laws are completely arbitrary and do not take into account the varying degrees of physical and emotional maturity possessed by young people or the fact that puberty is occurring at earlier and earlier ages. Unfortunately, new laws that make this bad situation truly nightmarish were railroaded through state and federal legislatures in 1977 and 1978."

This "thing" is actually advocating the research of Kinsey, who hired molesters to test to see if babies less than 6 months old can have an orgasm, yet I'm the one who is insane, right!?!? This is just one instance. The homosexual agenda laid out by Kirk and Madsen "After the Ball", talks about it. Peter Thatchell of OutRage, advocates lowering the age of consent, as does Laurie Arron of EGALE, and many others including the fabulous Harry Hay(deceased) and his band of merry pedasterists from NAMBLA. Your current homosexual in charge of education, Kevin Jennings, was "inspired by" Mr. Hay. Isn't that a badge of honor for someone in the field of child education?? Like it or not, they are part of the gay rights movement too.

You can call my position insanity if you wish, but it shows that you're either ignorant of that aspect of the movement, or choose to simply ignore and lie about it, as if it doesn't exist. Either way you lose credibility on the issue.

I hope you realise that the bible makes no prohibition against paedophilia? It does though prohibit the far more grievous sins of wearing mixed fibre and eating crab. Why is that do you think.
In my opinion it's because your bible was written by bronze age barbarians who in fact participated in kiddie fvcking and not by your god. Although if it was written by your god, then he must be a paedophile as well.

Actually that is far from true. Very Very far from true.

Apart from everything else the Mosaic LAw is no longer in force anyway, but to marry anyone too young for practical childbirth was a sin in they eyes of God, and all sin, no matter what, is deserving of death, which is why we die at present and don't have the eternal life we were designed for.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 1:37:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 1:22:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/13/2013 11:48:21 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 9/10/2013 4:57:31 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
A 40 year old man from Yemen raped his 8 year old child bride to death on the first night of their marriage she was forced into [http://www.examiner.com...]. I'm sure Fruitytree would approve, since she sees no problem with pedophilia, sexual abuse, or forced marriage.

Ya FruityTree is sick in her head, she defends Old men giving baby's blow jobs.

No, they are not giving the Babies blow jobs, that would be much mroe than they are doing. You really are sick in the head aren't you.

Anyone who see evil where there is none are as sick as those who perform evil.

What ever you say you sick baby penis sucker.