My Stupid People

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 12:54:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Psalm 92
5: How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
6: The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:

The reason God calls His people stupid is because they believe in the delusion He put in this world instead of His knowledge which is in Christ, where all His thoughts without delusion are contained.

Some of this knowledge of God is written in the Bible but it also contains religious lies by the Jews and Romans to deceive people so they can control them and make lots of money off of them.

The religious Jews back in the days after they were released by the Babylonians became very wealthy from their additional religious beliefs they added to the prophecies written by the true Jewish prophets.

The Vatican of Rome controlled most of the world at one time and amassed a fortune that has never been attained by any other entity. They did this by adding all their religious beliefs in their new testament to convince their Christians to obey their laws instead of God's laws and commandments.

Stupid people become religious because of these false ideas that the Romans and Jews added to the scriptures while the saints of God have the knowledge of God revealed to us to learn about God's delusion to keep man from His knowledge.

Are you a stupid religious man or can you hear the Truth in this post?
Polaris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 1:02:18 PM
At 9/11/2013 12:54:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Some of this knowledge of God is written in the Bible but it also contains religious lies by the Jews and Romans to deceive people so they can control them and make lots of money off of them.

Let me guess. You just happen to know which parts are "religious lies by the Jews and Romans" and which parts are "knowledge of God"?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 1:08:12 PM
At 9/11/2013 1:02:18 PM, Polaris wrote:

Let me guess. You just happen to know which parts are "religious lies by the Jews and Romans" and which parts are "knowledge of God"?

Yes I do. I'm God's last witness of His knowledge and that's what I testify to in writing, speaking and bodily actions.

I know all the lies that the Roman religious leaders added to their new testament that was designed to make sure no saints ever walked the earth again.

The problem is that the religious people of the Jews and Romans didn't understand that our Creator had planned on raising up His last saint in the last days to reveal their lies and the delusion of this world. But at the same time, He has me testify that ALL God's people are saved from this delusional world and will get new flesh to enjoy eternal life in the next age after this one is destroyed.
Polaris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 2:03:38 PM
At 9/11/2013 1:08:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Yes I do.

Why am I not surprised?
Drayson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 6:14:52 PM
I most certainly hear the truth in your post.

That truth being "my brain fell out".
"I'm not saying I don't trust you...and I'm not saying I do. But I don't"

-Topper Harley
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2013 6:30:42 PM
bornofgod: "I know all the lies that the Roman religious leaders added to their new testament that was designed to make sure no saints ever walked the earth again."

Just for kicks, why don't you name THREE verses that are indisputably considered by Christians to be part of the New Testament - but which in reality are not, because they are "lies that the Roman leaders added"?

Also, could you tell us WHEN these Roman leaders added these passages, approximately?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 3:10:55 PM
At 9/11/2013 2:03:38 PM, Polaris wrote:
At 9/11/2013 1:08:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Yes I do.

Why am I not surprised?

Maybe because God made you a believer to listen to Him through my testimonies.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 3:11:28 PM
At 9/11/2013 2:52:11 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
It is all fake.

Fakes don't have any knowledge of God to understand how we were created.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 3:13:08 PM
At 9/11/2013 6:14:52 PM, Drayson wrote:
I most certainly hear the truth in your post.

That truth being "my brain fell out".

Our brains are only processors of energy that gives us the illusions in this world. God made you stupid to His knowledge so that's why your brain has fallen out.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2013 3:54:43 PM
At 9/11/2013 6:30:42 PM, annanicole wrote:
bornofgod: "I know all the lies that the Roman religious leaders added to their new testament that was designed to make sure no saints ever walked the earth again."

Just for kicks, why don't you name THREE verses that are indisputably considered by Christians to be part of the New Testament - but which in reality are not, because they are "lies that the Roman leaders added"?

Also, could you tell us WHEN these Roman leaders added these passages, approximately?

Why don't you ask me a question without liars ( Christians ) involved. Christians have no idea what the Truth is. Since they don't have the Truth, they can't possibly understand what religious lies the Roman religious leaders added to their new testament that was meant to deceive their Christians from knowing what a saint is and why they were on this planet.

I don't need any dates of when the religious Roman leaders manipulated the writings of the saints but it took them a very long time to figure out which religious lies worked the best to deceive their Christians. There were many changes in their writings for their new testament over hundreds of years and religious people of today are still changing them with their own translations.

The saints wrote the original writings as testimonies of the invisible knowledge of God that was given in their minds ( the mind of God ). Rome thought that new saints appeared because of these writings the believers were reading so when they arrested the saints, they confiscated all their writings. They destroyed most of these writings because they had no idea what they meant because the saints were writing about invisible heavenly ideas that the Roman religious leaders couldn't understand. They only took out a few ideas from these writings to add to their religious ideas to make them appear Christ-like, just like the eartly antichrists who stole these writings and the spoken words of the saints to start Christ-like churches in the first three centuries.

Once Rome killed all the true saints, they combined all these Christ-like churches that were preaching false gospels into the Roman Catholic Church. They formed a governing body called the Vatican to make up new laws ( against the laws of God ) to control their new Christians and teach them lies to make sure that none of them would become saints like the ones they killed.

Rome didn't understand that our Creator was the one who created His servant
( Christ ) as an invisible Kingdom where God's invisible creation exists. They didn't realize that the saints were the illusion of flesh that would speak from Christ ( the invisible messiah ) that was called the gospel. The "good news" of the gospel is God's voice where the Truth can be heard by believers. It has nothing to do with a man named "Jesus", because the saints flesh weren't here to be exalted. Only our Creator was exalted through the gospel we preach, not man's flesh that are destroyed during this age.

It's easy to see that Rome manipulated Matthew, Mark and Luke because they all have similar paragraphs. If they were written by different saints, they would all be totally different in style of writing and NEVER contain the same paragraphs in them because God never has us write or speak the same exact sentences. So if anyone copies our writings and uses them for their own benefit, we immediately know that they are the antichrist who have no authority to use God's writings.

The fact that the writings of the prophets and saints were translated into other languages is enough to destroy the integrity of the writings because no saint was used to translate from one language to another. It's possible that some of the saints knew two languages or more but they would have written in their native tongue to get the true meaning of what God wanted them to understand.

It's God who changes the flesh of His saints to stop the desires of this world so He can choose a saint from any culture or language and give him the words from his native language in his mind to write with, just like He did with me. There wasn't any saints around preaching the true gospel when He came into my mind ( God's mind ) for the first time on December 8, 1979 and told me He was my Creator. I understood my Creator very well everytime He came into my mind after that to do His work to stop the love of this world and open me up to His invisible Kingdom.

After 5 years of testifying to His invisible knowledge in my native tongue, I now understand the past, present and future besides how God created us.

Anything done with human hands is a religious act so all the ideas in the new testament that needs human hands involved is not from "Christ", such as water baptism, communion, building church buildings, altars, pews, playing music, tithing, building schools and universities, cities, governments, countries, killing other people during war, etc.

Ideas like triune god, gifts of the spirit ( tongues, laying on of hands, missionary work, pastoring ), church hierarchy, bodily resurrections, crucifixes, virgin conception, etc. are all religious ideas that came from God's plan called the "beast".

God needed to teach men how to build things so this is why He planned the beast. By having certain men look into the stars, He had them connect the white dots in the night sky to get building shapes such as triangles, squares, rectangles, intersections ( where crucifixes came from ), and other shapes that didn't appear on the earth. These became building plans and from those shapes, man began building things like churches for their gods. Church buildings protected them from the enemy and stormy weather. It's where they stored their grains so their gods fed them during famine years.

These buildings ( false gods ) grew into cities and then countries. This is what the Tower of Babel story is about in Genesis and it is still going on today.

God has planned to destroy this world with all it's false gods and religious ideas that deceived man from His knowledge ( the invisible Christ where ALL God's people were created ). When man awakens in his new flesh in Paradise, they, a male flesh and female flesh of man) will learn all about our Creator through the language that God has us saints speak into existence along with the knowledge of God. Man will never be deceived from the Truth again.