Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Man is born into this world as a liar.

bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 4:56:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
All of God's people are born into this world in a flesh that deceives him of the Truth.

This all started back in the days of God's first created man, created first, in the invisible image of God, and then had a flesh formed for him out of the elements of the earth. The invisible image of man is the invisible "breath of life" that was blown into nostrils of the flesh of man to make him a "living being".

However, God planned a strong delusion called Lucifer ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ) to be planted in the garden of Eden ( world ) of Adam's to deceive him from knowing his true existence in the invisible Kingdom of God ( Christ, or the Tree of Life, also known as the "Breath of Life" ) that makes man a "living being".

This means the "Tree of the knowledge of good and evil" was used by our Creator to keep man focused on this world instead of knowing who the Creator is and how God created everything, which is contained in the Tree of Life ( Christ ).

Once the flesh of Adam was used to make the flesh of his partner, Eve, they began to be confused in their mind by the "Tree of the knowledge of good and evil". These deceptive thoughts forced them to believe lies from their flesh instead of hearing the Truth from Christ, their true created existence in our Creator's mind.

As they began to love the world instead of our Creator, Adam and Eve were blinded by this deceptive plan of God's ( tree of the knowledge of good and evil, or Lucifer, Devil, Satan, Serpent, False Prophet, Antichrist, Beast, Wicked, etc. ) This is known as the cheribum and flaming sword in this prophecy;

Genesis 3
23: therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken.
24: He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

Since Adam and Eve, all God's people have been born in flesh that deceives them of the Truth, where their created existence is. Thus, becoming two nations as it's told in the prophecies of Isaiah, but only during this first age. After this age is destroyed, the two nations will become one and man will never be deceived again.

Ezekiel 37
19: say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I am about to take the stick of Joseph (which is in the hand of E'phraim) and the tribes of Israel associated with him; and I will join with it the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, that they may be one in my hand.
20: When the sticks on which you write are in your hand before their eyes,
21: then say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides, and bring them to their own land;
22: and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israell; and one king shall be king over them all; and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms.
23: They shall not defile themselves any more with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
24: "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow my ordinances and be careful to observe my statutes.
25: They shall dwell in the land where your fathers dwelt that I gave to my servant Jacob; they and their children and their children's children shall dwell there for ever; and David my servant shall be their prince for ever.
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27: My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28: Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for evermore."

This new covenant is coming but not until after this world is destroyed with all the flesh that deceived man from knowing his created existence in God. We are very close to the end of this age now so be ready for a big change and enter the new covenant of which no man has ever known before. Only God's saints of this age has the knowlede of this new covenant and has been told through our testimonies during this age. Because of our testimonies of the future age to come, our flesh is killed by the flesh of this world who loves the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" instead of the "tree of life" where God's creation exists.
Disquisition
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 7:20:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 4:56:36 PM, bornofgod wrote:
All of God's people are born into this world in a flesh that deceives him of the Truth.

This all started back in the days of God's first created man, created first, in the invisible image of God, and then had a flesh formed for him out of the elements of the earth. The invisible image of man is the invisible "breath of life" that was blown into nostrils of the flesh of man to make him a "living being".

However, God planned a strong delusion called Lucifer ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ) to be planted in the garden of Eden ( world ) of Adam's to deceive him from knowing his true existence in the invisible Kingdom of God ( Christ, or the Tree of Life, also known as the "Breath of Life" ) that makes man a "living being".

This means the "Tree of the knowledge of good and evil" was used by our Creator to keep man focused on this world instead of knowing who the Creator is and how God created everything, which is contained in the Tree of Life ( Christ ).

Once the flesh of Adam was used to make the flesh of his partner, Eve, they began to be confused in their mind by the "Tree of the knowledge of good and evil". These deceptive thoughts forced them to believe lies from their flesh instead of hearing the Truth from Christ, their true created existence in our Creator's mind.

As they began to love the world instead of our Creator, Adam and Eve were blinded by this deceptive plan of God's ( tree of the knowledge of good and evil, or Lucifer, Devil, Satan, Serpent, False Prophet, Antichrist, Beast, Wicked, etc. ) This is known as the cheribum and flaming sword in this prophecy;

Genesis 3
23: therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken.
24: He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

Since Adam and Eve, all God's people have been born in flesh that deceives them of the Truth, where their created existence is. Thus, becoming two nations as it's told in the prophecies of Isaiah, but only during this first age. After this age is destroyed, the two nations will become one and man will never be deceived again.

Ezekiel 37
19: say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I am about to take the stick of Joseph (which is in the hand of E'phraim) and the tribes of Israel associated with him; and I will join with it the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, that they may be one in my hand.
20: When the sticks on which you write are in your hand before their eyes,
21: then say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides, and bring them to their own land;
22: and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israell; and one king shall be king over them all; and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms.
23: They shall not defile themselves any more with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
24: "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow my ordinances and be careful to observe my statutes.
25: They shall dwell in the land where your fathers dwelt that I gave to my servant Jacob; they and their children and their children's children shall dwell there for ever; and David my servant shall be their prince for ever.
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27: My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28: Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for evermore."

This new covenant is coming but not until after this world is destroyed with all the flesh that deceived man from knowing his created existence in God. We are very close to the end of this age now so be ready for a big change and enter the new covenant of which no man has ever known before. Only God's saints of this age has the knowlede of this new covenant and has been told through our testimonies during this age. Because of our testimonies of the future age to come, our flesh is killed by the flesh of this world who loves the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" instead of the "tree of life" where God's creation exists.

Are you having fun?
Dan4reason
Posts: 1,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2013 7:36:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 4:56:36 PM, bornofgod wrote:
All of God's people are born into this world in a flesh that deceives him of the Truth.

This all started back in the days of God's first created man, created first, in the invisible image of God, and then had a flesh formed for him out of the elements of the earth. The invisible image of man is the invisible "breath of life" that was blown into nostrils of the flesh of man to make him a "living being".

However, God planned a strong delusion called Lucifer ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ) to be planted in the garden of Eden ( world ) of Adam's to deceive him from knowing his true existence in the invisible Kingdom of God ( Christ, or the Tree of Life, also known as the "Breath of Life" ) that makes man a "living being".

This means the "Tree of the knowledge of good and evil" was used by our Creator to keep man focused on this world instead of knowing who the Creator is and how God created everything, which is contained in the Tree of Life ( Christ ).

Once the flesh of Adam was used to make the flesh of his partner, Eve, they began to be confused in their mind by the "Tree of the knowledge of good and evil". These deceptive thoughts forced them to believe lies from their flesh instead of hearing the Truth from Christ, their true created existence in our Creator's mind.

As they began to love the world instead of our Creator, Adam and Eve were blinded by this deceptive plan of God's ( tree of the knowledge of good and evil, or Lucifer, Devil, Satan, Serpent, False Prophet, Antichrist, Beast, Wicked, etc. ) This is known as the cheribum and flaming sword in this prophecy;

Genesis 3
23: therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken.
24: He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

Since Adam and Eve, all God's people have been born in flesh that deceives them of the Truth, where their created existence is. Thus, becoming two nations as it's told in the prophecies of Isaiah, but only during this first age. After this age is destroyed, the two nations will become one and man will never be deceived again.

Ezekiel 37
19: say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I am about to take the stick of Joseph (which is in the hand of E'phraim) and the tribes of Israel associated with him; and I will join with it the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, that they may be one in my hand.
20: When the sticks on which you write are in your hand before their eyes,
21: then say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides, and bring them to their own land;
22: and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israell; and one king shall be king over them all; and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms.
23: They shall not defile themselves any more with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
24: "My servant Lucifer shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow my ordinances and be careful to observe my statutes.
25: They shall dwell in the land where your fathers dwelt that I gave to my servant Jacob; they and their children and their children's children shall dwell there for ever; and Lucifer my servant shall be their prince for ever.
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27: My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28: Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for evermore."

This new covenant is coming but not until after this world is destroyed with all the flesh that deceived man from knowing his created existence in God. We are very close to the end of this age now so be ready for a big change and enter the new covenant of which no man has ever known before. Only God's saints of this age has the knowlede of this new covenant and has been told through our testimonies during this age. Because of our testimonies of the future age to come, our flesh is killed by the flesh of this world who loves the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" instead of the "tree of life" where God's creation exists.

Why is this?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 11:08:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 7:20:52 PM, Disquisition wrote:
At 9/13/2013 4:56:36 PM, bornofgod wrote:
All of God's people are born into this world in a flesh that deceives him of the Truth.

This all started back in the days of God's first created man, created first, in the invisible image of God, and then had a flesh formed for him out of the elements of the earth. The invisible image of man is the invisible "breath of life" that was blown into nostrils of the flesh of man to make him a "living being".

However, God planned a strong delusion called Lucifer ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ) to be planted in the garden of Eden ( world ) of Adam's to deceive him from knowing his true existence in the invisible Kingdom of God ( Christ, or the Tree of Life, also known as the "Breath of Life" ) that makes man a "living being".

This means the "Tree of the knowledge of good and evil" was used by our Creator to keep man focused on this world instead of knowing who the Creator is and how God created everything, which is contained in the Tree of Life ( Christ ).

Once the flesh of Adam was used to make the flesh of his partner, Eve, they began to be confused in their mind by the "Tree of the knowledge of good and evil". These deceptive thoughts forced them to believe lies from their flesh instead of hearing the Truth from Christ, their true created existence in our Creator's mind.

As they began to love the world instead of our Creator, Adam and Eve were blinded by this deceptive plan of God's ( tree of the knowledge of good and evil, or Lucifer, Devil, Satan, Serpent, False Prophet, Antichrist, Beast, Wicked, etc. ) This is known as the cheribum and flaming sword in this prophecy;

Genesis 3
23: therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken.
24: He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

Since Adam and Eve, all God's people have been born in flesh that deceives them of the Truth, where their created existence is. Thus, becoming two nations as it's told in the prophecies of Isaiah, but only during this first age. After this age is destroyed, the two nations will become one and man will never be deceived again.

Ezekiel 37
19: say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I am about to take the stick of Joseph (which is in the hand of E'phraim) and the tribes of Israel associated with him; and I will join with it the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, that they may be one in my hand.
20: When the sticks on which you write are in your hand before their eyes,
21: then say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides, and bring them to their own land;
22: and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israell; and one king shall be king over them all; and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms.
23: They shall not defile themselves any more with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
24: "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow my ordinances and be careful to observe my statutes.
25: They shall dwell in the land where your fathers dwelt that I gave to my servant Jacob; they and their children and their children's children shall dwell there for ever; and David my servant shall be their prince for ever.
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27: My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28: Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for evermore."

This new covenant is coming but not until after this world is destroyed with all the flesh that deceived man from knowing his created existence in God. We are very close to the end of this age now so be ready for a big change and enter the new covenant of which no man has ever known before. Only God's saints of this age has the knowlede of this new covenant and has been told through our testimonies during this age. Because of our testimonies of the future age to come, our flesh is killed by the flesh of this world who loves the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" instead of the "tree of life" where God's creation exists.

Are you having fun?

Did you read this or are you having fun trying to mock our Creator?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 11:10:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/13/2013 7:36:31 PM, Dan4reason wrote:
At 9/13/2013 4:56:36 PM, bornofgod wrote:
All of God's people are born into this world in a flesh that deceives him of the Truth.

This all started back in the days of God's first created man, created first, in the invisible image of God, and then had a flesh formed for him out of the elements of the earth. The invisible image of man is the invisible "breath of life" that was blown into nostrils of the flesh of man to make him a "living being".

However, God planned a strong delusion called Lucifer ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ) to be planted in the garden of Eden ( world ) of Adam's to deceive him from knowing his true existence in the invisible Kingdom of God ( Christ, or the Tree of Life, also known as the "Breath of Life" ) that makes man a "living being".

This means the "Tree of the knowledge of good and evil" was used by our Creator to keep man focused on this world instead of knowing who the Creator is and how God created everything, which is contained in the Tree of Life ( Christ ).

Once the flesh of Adam was used to make the flesh of his partner, Eve, they began to be confused in their mind by the "Tree of the knowledge of good and evil". These deceptive thoughts forced them to believe lies from their flesh instead of hearing the Truth from Christ, their true created existence in our Creator's mind.

As they began to love the world instead of our Creator, Adam and Eve were blinded by this deceptive plan of God's ( tree of the knowledge of good and evil, or Lucifer, Devil, Satan, Serpent, False Prophet, Antichrist, Beast, Wicked, etc. ) This is known as the cheribum and flaming sword in this prophecy;

Genesis 3
23: therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken.
24: He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

Since Adam and Eve, all God's people have been born in flesh that deceives them of the Truth, where their created existence is. Thus, becoming two nations as it's told in the prophecies of Isaiah, but only during this first age. After this age is destroyed, the two nations will become one and man will never be deceived again.

Ezekiel 37
19: say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I am about to take the stick of Joseph (which is in the hand of E'phraim) and the tribes of Israel associated with him; and I will join with it the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, that they may be one in my hand.
20: When the sticks on which you write are in your hand before their eyes,
21: then say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides, and bring them to their own land;
22: and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israell; and one king shall be king over them all; and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms.
23: They shall not defile themselves any more with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
24: "My servant Lucifer shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow my ordinances and be careful to observe my statutes.
25: They shall dwell in the land where your fathers dwelt that I gave to my servant Jacob; they and their children and their children's children shall dwell there for ever; and Lucifer my servant shall be their prince for ever.
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27: My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28: Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for evermore."

This new covenant is coming but not until after this world is destroyed with all the flesh that deceived man from knowing his created existence in God. We are very close to the end of this age now so be ready for a big change and enter the new covenant of which no man has ever known before. Only God's saints of this age has the knowlede of this new covenant and has been told through our testimonies during this age. Because of our testimonies of the future age to come, our flesh is killed by the flesh of this world who loves the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" instead of the "tree of life" where God's creation exists.

Why is this?

Because I was created as God's voice and this is what came out of His mind as a written testimony for you to read.
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 2:35:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What a disgrace to theists, but alas there are also mentally-ill atheists.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 4:09:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/14/2013 2:35:31 PM, annanicole wrote:
What a disgrace to theists, but alas there are also mentally-ill atheists.

Most of the religious Jews couldn't hear our Creator's voice in the gospel that the first three century saints spoke, either. In fact, the religious Jews had the Romans pass a law to eradicate all the saints because they warned Rome that the saints would take over their empire if they didn't kill them. A law was passed until all the saints were killed. Then it was lifted when they started the false religion of Christianity, filled with antichrists who used the written words of God for their own benefit to control God's people and make lots of wealth through their false tithing laws.

Theists are religious sinners who have no idea who our Creator is. Atheists know they don't know our Creator.
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2013 7:24:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Most of the religious Jews couldn't hear our Creator's voice in the gospel that the first three century saints spoke, either.

In fact, the religious Jews had the Romans pass a law to eradicate all the saints because they warned Rome that the saints would take over their empire if they didn't kill them.

Give us a date for this. When did this occur?

A law was passed until all the saints were killed.

Again, give us a date for this. When did this occur?

Then it was lifted when they started the false religion of Christianity, filled with antichrists who used the written words of God for their own benefit to control God's people and make lots of wealth through their false tithing laws.

Two things:

A. Since tithing is a Mosaic law - not a Christian one, and Christians are not instructed to tithe, how could folks make a "lots of wealth" by the "false religion of Christianity" based upon a tithing law that does not even exist for Christians?

B. When did these people re-write the Bible? Who rewrote it, exactly?

You need to step up to the plate and answer these questions. To the best of my knowledge, you have excused yourself from answering pretty much anything that you've been asked. There are four questions up there. Simply copy the question and provide your answer beneath the copied/pasted question. That's how to do it.

Please don't just ramble nonsense and call it an answer. We have MadCornish for that on other threads.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 11:26:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/14/2013 7:24:41 PM, annanicole wrote:
Most of the religious Jews couldn't hear our Creator's voice in the gospel that the first three century saints spoke, either.

In fact, the religious Jews had the Romans pass a law to eradicate all the saints because they warned Rome that the saints would take over their empire if they didn't kill them.

Give us a date for this. When did this occur?

A law was passed until all the saints were killed.

Again, give us a date for this. When did this occur?

Then it was lifted when they started the false religion of Christianity, filled with antichrists who used the written words of God for their own benefit to control God's people and make lots of wealth through their false tithing laws.

Two things:

A. Since tithing is a Mosaic law - not a Christian one, and Christians are not instructed to tithe, how could folks make a "lots of wealth" by the "false religion of Christianity" based upon a tithing law that does not even exist for Christians?

B. When did these people re-write the Bible? Who rewrote it, exactly?

You need to step up to the plate and answer these questions. To the best of my knowledge, you have excused yourself from answering pretty much anything that you've been asked. There are four questions up there. Simply copy the question and provide your answer beneath the copied/pasted question. That's how to do it.

Please don't just ramble nonsense and call it an answer. We have MadCornish for that on other threads.

I've stepped up to the plate since God removed the sinful "veil" of the Old Covenant within my flesh to be opened up to His invisible knowledge that I was created as.

However, you're a chosen unbeliever who will keep arguing with everyone you meet until your flesh has perished. The flesh of man was designed by our Creator to reject the Truth and this is why it is said that the flesh of man is "wicked".

Most Christian Protestant denominations teach this false tithing law that the religious Jews added to the prophecies to convince them that tithing will help their financial situation. It is taught that the more you give, the more you will receive, which is a total lie by Christian leaders who are actually antichrists.

The saints all knew that antichrists were listening to their gospel and stole their ideas to use for their own selish purpose to control people who listen to them and make a good living by telling them they need to give them money according to the false tithing laws of the Jews.

There were many Christ-like groups in the first three centuries when God's saints were being used by Him to reveal Himself and His eternal plan. These Christ-like groups led by antichrists had no idea who our Creator was so they had no authority to use the words spoken by saints for their own selfish purpose. These religious Christ-like groups were all combined by Rome into the Roman Catholic Church once Rome had all the saints killed. The former believers of the gospel that the saints preached were also told lies by these religious leaders of Rome and if any of them rejected their authority, they were killed just like the saints were.

The Vatican was an extended governing body of Rome to make new laws to control their new Christians under their new Roman Catholic Church. Up until that time in 325 a.d. they had a law against the gospel that the true saints preached. If anyone was preaching against the false gods ( Roman buildings, religions and religious ideas )of Rome and the Jews, they were arrested and hauled into court. None of the true saints would have submitted to the Roman authorities because they were born of God and not of this world. This means they wouldn't submit to the "beast" that was in the minds of the Romans and religious Jews.

Once all the true saints of God were eradicated, Rome produced their new testament to totally deceive their new Christians in the Roman Catholic Church. However, the religious Romans and Jews had no idea that God would have a saint in the last days to testify to the killing of the true saints and starting a false religion called Christianity.
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 4:28:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
borno: In fact, the religious Jews had the Romans pass a law to eradicate all the saints because they warned Rome that the saints would take over their empire if they didn't kill them.

Anna: Give us a date for this. When did this occur?

Borno: No answer.

*****

Borno: A law was passed until all the saints were killed.

Anna: Again, give us a date for this. When did this occur?

borno: No answer

*****

Borno: When it was lifted when they started the false religion of Christianity, filled with antichrists who used the written words of God for their own benefit to control God's people and make lots of wealth through their false tithing laws.

Anna: Two things:

A. Since tithing is a Mosaic law - not a Christian one, and Christians are not instructed to tithe, how could folks make a "lots of wealth" by the "false religion of Christianity" based upon a tithing law that does not even exist for Christians?

No answer. Not even a reference to tithing.

B. When did these people re-write the Bible? Who rewrote it, exactly?


No answer to either query.

You need to step up to the plate and answer these questions. To the best of my knowledge, you have excused yourself from answering pretty much anything that you've been asked. There are four questions up there. Simply copy the question and provide your answer beneath the copied/pasted question. That's how to do it.

*****

Do you see that I said, "Simply copy the question and provide your answer beneath the copied/pasted question"? Tsk. Tsk.

Can't even follow the simplest of directions. As the country folks says, "Ere ya stupid er somethin'?" The way one does that is to highlight the question. Then hit "control C". Then go to your reply. Hit "Control V". In that manner, you will have the exact question word-for-word. Oh, then skip a space or two. Provide your answer under it.

Not only did you not follow simple directions, you didn't answer a single question! No names, no dates, no nothing. In fact, you could have posted your "reply" without my post. You didn't even respond to it. Thus you made a zero.

Personally, I knew you wouldn't answer. Those are extremely easy questions. We will ask that you be banned for multiple rules violations, including failure to follow instructions and refusal to answer specific questions.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 4:51:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 4:28:47 PM, annanicole wrote:
borno: In fact, the religious Jews had the Romans pass a law to eradicate all the saints because they warned Rome that the saints would take over their empire if they didn't kill them.

Anna: Give us a date for this. When did this occur?

Borno: No answer.

*****

Borno: A law was passed until all the saints were killed.

Anna: Again, give us a date for this. When did this occur?

borno: No answer

*****

Borno: When it was lifted when they started the false religion of Christianity, filled with antichrists who used the written words of God for their own benefit to control God's people and make lots of wealth through their false tithing laws.

Anna: Two things:

A. Since tithing is a Mosaic law - not a Christian one, and Christians are not instructed to tithe, how could folks make a "lots of wealth" by the "false religion of Christianity" based upon a tithing law that does not even exist for Christians?

No answer. Not even a reference to tithing.

B. When did these people re-write the Bible? Who rewrote it, exactly?


No answer to either query.

You need to step up to the plate and answer these questions. To the best of my knowledge, you have excused yourself from answering pretty much anything that you've been asked. There are four questions up there. Simply copy the question and provide your answer beneath the copied/pasted question. That's how to do it.

*****

Do you see that I said, "Simply copy the question and provide your answer beneath the copied/pasted question"? Tsk. Tsk.

Can't even follow the simplest of directions. As the country folks says, "Ere ya stupid er somethin'?" The way one does that is to highlight the question. Then hit "control C". Then go to your reply. Hit "Control V". In that manner, you will have the exact question word-for-word. Oh, then skip a space or two. Provide your answer under it.

Not only did you not follow simple directions, you didn't answer a single question! No names, no dates, no nothing. In fact, you could have posted your "reply" without my post. You didn't even respond to it. Thus you made a zero.

Personally, I knew you wouldn't answer. Those are extremely easy questions. We will ask that you be banned for multiple rules violations, including failure to follow instructions and refusal to answer specific questions.

I don't follow man's laws or directions you selfish child and as long as you're trying to command God to please your flesh, you will not get the right answer, no matter how I answer your questions. I've been sharing the Truth in this forum for several weeks and you can't hear Him speaking to you at all. So there's no point in following your demands and answering your questions that only concern your selfishness and not the spirit that God created you as. You have no idea who your spirit is because your selfish flesh won't allow it to understand who created it.

You can Google search the information about Rome passing a law to stop the gospel that the early saints preached. They had to have this law in place in order to arrest the saints because they were a civil government, just like the U.S. is today. If they went around arresting people with no laws, no one would have felt safe in their Roman Empire.

They removed this law after they conformed all the false Christ-like churches into one Roman Catholic Church under the new laws of the Vatican, the Roman governing entity to control their Christians. The former believers of the gospel that the saints preached were also forced to believe in their false religious Christ-like laws and ideas or else they were killed. I don't need any dates because our Creator was the one who taught me what happened during the Roman Empire and how Rome killed all His saints for their testimonies. Besides, it was prophesied to happen hundreds of years before the saints were actually killed.

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.
4. We have become a taunt to our neighbors, mocked and derided by those round us.

You've been taunting and mocking me ever since my created invisible existence has been testified to in this forum.
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 8:40:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Anna: Personally, I knew you wouldn't answer. Those are extremely easy questions. We will ask that you be banned for multiple rules violations, including failure to follow instructions and refusal to answer specific questions.

Borno: I don't follow man's laws or directions

Anna: You do not follow because you are a moron. Morons cannot follow simple directions, nor can they answer simple questions.

*****

Borno: " I've been sharing the Truth in this forum for several weeks and you can't hear Him speaking to you at all"

Anna: Yeah, I did. He agreed with me. He pointed out that you cannot follow directions or answer questions. He did use the word imbecile, however. I changed it to moron on my own.

*****

Borno: "You've been taunting and mocking me"

Anna: No, saying "Wow, bornofgod, you are intelligent" would be very sarcastic and mocking. Saying that you are an imbecile and moron is not. We are striving for accuracy. You answered no questions and followed no directions. Looks like a moron to me!
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 3:55:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 8:40:49 PM, annanicole wrote:
Anna: Personally, I knew you wouldn't answer. Those are extremely easy questions. We will ask that you be banned for multiple rules violations, including failure to follow instructions and refusal to answer specific questions.

Borno: I don't follow man's laws or directions

Anna: You do not follow because you are a moron. Morons cannot follow simple directions, nor can they answer simple questions.

*****

Borno: " I've been sharing the Truth in this forum for several weeks and you can't hear Him speaking to you at all"

Anna: Yeah, I did. He agreed with me. He pointed out that you cannot follow directions or answer questions. He did use the word imbecile, however. I changed it to moron on my own.

*****

Borno: "You've been taunting and mocking me"

Anna: No, saying "Wow, bornofgod, you are intelligent" would be very sarcastic and mocking. Saying that you are an imbecile and moron is not. We are striving for accuracy. You answered no questions and followed no directions. Looks like a moron to me!

Intelligent saints don't answer selfish questions by unbelievers or follow their directions.

Selfish Christians look for answers to suit their false interpretations so any answer by the Truth will not satisfy them. They need lies to be satisfied with and no saint speaks lies because we speak directly for our Creator through the invisible Christ.

When you say "moron" to a saint, you're actually saying this to our Creator who uses the body of a saint for His purpose to reveal Himself and His eternal plan for His creation. This is why I uses these following prophecies about unbelievers not listening to Him.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold,their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

John 15
18: "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

2 Corinthians 3;
14: But their minds were hardened; for to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.
15: Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their minds;
16: but when a man turns to the Lord the veil is removed.
17: Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
18: And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being changed into his likeness from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

Luke 6
22: "Blessed are you when men hate you and when they exclude you and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, on account of the Son of man!,

1 John 4
4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 5
19: We know that we are of God, and the whole world is in the power of the evil one.
20: And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding,

Psalm 21
8:Your hand will find out all your enemies; your right hand will find out those who hate you.
9: You will make them as a blazing oven when you appear. The LORD will swallow them up in his wrath; and fire will consume them.
10: You will destroy their offspring from the earth, and their children from among the sons of men.
11: If they plan evil against you, if they devise mischief, they will not succeed.

Psalm 34
21: Evil shall slay the wicked; and those who hate the righteous will be condemned.
22: The LORD redeems the life of his servants; none of those who take refuge in him will be condemned

Psalm 38
19: Those who are my foes without cause are mighty, and many are those who hate me wrongfully.
20: Those who render me evil for good are my adversaries because I follow after good.

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.

Psalm 44
7: But thou hast saved us from our foes, and hast put to confusion those who hate us.

Psalm 69
4: More in number than the hairs of my head are those who hate me without cause; mighty are those who would destroy me, those who attack me with lies. What I did not steal must I now restore?

Psalm 97
10: The LORD loves those who hate evil; he preserves the lives of his saints; he delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Amos 5
10: They hate him who reproves in the gate, and they abhor him who speaks the truth.

Jeremiah 7
27: "So you shall speak all these words to them, but they will not listen to you. You shall call to them, but they will not answer you.
28: And you shall say to them, `This is the nation that did not obey the voice of the LORD their God, and did not accept discipline; truth has perished; it is cut off from their lips.

Proverbs 8
32: And now, my sons, listen to me: happy are those who keep my ways.
33: Hear instruction and be wise, and do not neglect it.
34: Happy is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting beside my doors.
35: For he who finds me finds life and obtains favor from the LORD;
36: but he who misses me injures himself; all who hate me love death."

Proverbs 13
1: A wise son hears his father's instruction, but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke.

Proverbs 19
16. He who keeps the commandment keeps his life; he who despises the word will die.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 4:05:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 4:28:47 PM, annanicole wrote:

Borno: A law was passed until all the saints were killed.


Borno, didn't you, in a previous thread, say that the new age would begin when all Saints were killed? Thus implying that it hadn't happened yet? This would directly state the opposite...

"Until all the saints were killed". So its already happened then, in Roman times? If so, aren't we all currently living in the new age?

I'm still waiting for the answer to my questions from previously too, ergo, for an addressal of the consistent contradictions in your supposed posts coming from God himself, which you never did address, and merely repeated the same things ad nauseum, despite the questions i posed being based off of those repeated statements...

I'm just saying, either you are God or the voice of God, and it is irrelevant which one, as either one, I would imagine you would be able to actually address and answer the questions posed to you, coherently and without simply repeating the same things ad nauseum.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 4:14:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
blah, blah, blah, preach preach preach, bs, bs, bs
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 4:20:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/19/2013 4:05:41 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/16/2013 4:28:47 PM, annanicole wrote:

Borno: A law was passed until all the saints were killed.


Borno, didn't you, in a previous thread, say that the new age would begin when all Saints were killed? Thus implying that it hadn't happened yet? This would directly state the opposite...

"Until all the saints were killed". So its already happened then, in Roman times? If so, aren't we all currently living in the new age?

I'm still waiting for the answer to my questions from previously too, ergo, for an addressal of the consistent contradictions in your supposed posts coming from God himself, which you never did address, and merely repeated the same things ad nauseum, despite the questions i posed being based off of those repeated statements...

I'm just saying, either you are God or the voice of God, and it is irrelevant which one, as either one, I would imagine you would be able to actually address and answer the questions posed to you, coherently and without simply repeating the same things ad nauseum.

I can speak from different perspectives so it gets a little confusing for some people to hear our Creator speaking to them. If I'm speaking directly from God's perspective, then I would say this, "I am your Creator and Savior and King who created you and everything else."

From my flesh, I can speak from a third person's perspective and talk about who God is, like there's no time, space of dimension to describe Him.

From my created existence as the invisible Word of God, I can say this, "I am the Truth, the way and eternal life." I can also say, "Obey my commandments, says the Lord".

However our Creator wants us saints to speak is how it comes out since everything was created by Me, your Lord and Savior and King of all God's people, Israel.

So when I say, "I AM YOUR CREATOR", I AM not lying to you.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 4:24:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/19/2013 4:20:18 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I can speak from different perspectives so it gets a little confusing for some people to hear our Creator speaking to them. If I'm speaking directly from God's perspective, then I would say this, "I am your Creator and Savior and King who created you and everything else."

From my flesh, I can speak from a third person's perspective and talk about who God is, like there's no time, space of dimension to describe Him.

From my created existence as the invisible Word of God, I can say this, "I am the Truth, the way and eternal life." I can also say, "Obey my commandments, says the Lord".

However our Creator wants us saints to speak is how it comes out since everything was created by Me, your Lord and Savior and King of all God's people, Israel.

So when I say, "I AM YOUR CREATOR", I AM not lying to you.

I already told you it is irrelevant from which perspective you are speaking of... I simply want you to address the questions I've posed, which you are still, even with this recent post, continuing to not do. If you cannot support your statements by answering questions based off of them, how can anyone expect that people will at all give you any sort of credence, attention, or consideration?

I can say "I AM YOUR CREATOR," that doesn't make it any truer than you saying it.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 4:42:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/19/2013 4:24:32 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/19/2013 4:20:18 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I can speak from different perspectives so it gets a little confusing for some people to hear our Creator speaking to them. If I'm speaking directly from God's perspective, then I would say this, "I am your Creator and Savior and King who created you and everything else."

From my flesh, I can speak from a third person's perspective and talk about who God is, like there's no time, space of dimension to describe Him.

From my created existence as the invisible Word of God, I can say this, "I am the Truth, the way and eternal life." I can also say, "Obey my commandments, says the Lord".

However our Creator wants us saints to speak is how it comes out since everything was created by Me, your Lord and Savior and King of all God's people, Israel.

So when I say, "I AM YOUR CREATOR", I AM not lying to you.

I already told you it is irrelevant from which perspective you are speaking of... I simply want you to address the questions I've posed, which you are still, even with this recent post, continuing to not do. If you cannot support your statements by answering questions based off of them, how can anyone expect that people will at all give you any sort of credence, attention, or consideration?

I can say "I AM YOUR CREATOR," that doesn't make it any truer than you saying it.

Since God created you to be an unbeliever during this first age, you won't be satisfied with anything I write or speak. You need lies to satisfy your ego and I can't provide lies for you.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 4:47:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/19/2013 4:42:32 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/19/2013 4:24:32 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/19/2013 4:20:18 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I can speak from different perspectives so it gets a little confusing for some people to hear our Creator speaking to them. If I'm speaking directly from God's perspective, then I would say this, "I am your Creator and Savior and King who created you and everything else."

From my flesh, I can speak from a third person's perspective and talk about who God is, like there's no time, space of dimension to describe Him.

From my created existence as the invisible Word of God, I can say this, "I am the Truth, the way and eternal life." I can also say, "Obey my commandments, says the Lord".

However our Creator wants us saints to speak is how it comes out since everything was created by Me, your Lord and Savior and King of all God's people, Israel.

So when I say, "I AM YOUR CREATOR", I AM not lying to you.

I already told you it is irrelevant from which perspective you are speaking of... I simply want you to address the questions I've posed, which you are still, even with this recent post, continuing to not do. If you cannot support your statements by answering questions based off of them, how can anyone expect that people will at all give you any sort of credence, attention, or consideration?

I can say "I AM YOUR CREATOR," that doesn't make it any truer than you saying it.

Since God created you to be an unbeliever during this first age, you won't be satisfied with anything I write or speak. You need lies to satisfy your ego and I can't provide lies for you.

you're soul ribbon hasn't been tampered with, that's how I track people and animals, so I don't think I can believe you.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 5:07:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
its very difficult to take you seriously bornofgod because you have contradicted yourself thousands of times
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 5:41:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Peter: "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear."

Bornofgod: "Intelligent saints don't answer selfish questions by unbelievers or follow their directions."

******

Analysis: I was not directing my question to an "intelligent saint". Also, there is no such thing as a "selfish question." I simply asked you perhaps four questions:

Borno: In fact, the religious Jews had the Romans pass a law to eradicate all the saints because they warned Rome that the saints would take over their empire if they didn't kill them.

Anna: Give us a date for this. When did this occur?

Borno: A law was passed until all the saints were killed.

Anna: Again, give us a date for this. When did this occur?


Since tithing is a Mosaic law - not a Christian one, and Christians are not instructed to tithe, how could folks make a "lots of wealth" by the "false religion of Christianity" based upon a tithing law that does not even exist for Christians?

When did these people re-write the Bible? Who rewrote it, exactly?


*****

You say, "Someone rewrote the Bible." You are asked, "Precisely who did this, and when?"

The problem here is that you are too stupid to answer. You don't know.

You are not an "intelligent saint". In fact, you are neither "intelligent" nor a "saint". My suggestion is that you be banned on the grounds of gross stupidity.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 9:55:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/19/2013 4:42:32 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Since God created you to be an unbeliever during this first age, you won't be satisfied with anything I write or speak. You need lies to satisfy your ego and I can't provide lies for you.

This is nothing but a blatant avoidance of actually answering the questions. So far all I've done is ask questions of you, questions which you have avoided, and continued to ask those questions seeking answers, that is it.

If anyone who asks you a question is immediately going to be viewed in this manner, then how can you expect to hold any crediblity at all, with anyone? Being that you are the voice of God, God, whomever you are claiming to be, I would imagine it would be in yours, his, its, best interests to convince as many people as possible of your legitimacy, yet you seem to not be interested in doing that at all. Instead you are simply brushing away any sort of questions and deeming any who ask such questions as permanent unbelievers who will not be convinced no matter what answers you give.

Here is the thing though, why are you immediately being so judgemental? I am simply trying to sincerely examine what it is you believe, and what it is you are trying to say. To brush off someone such as myself who has not been derogatory, insulting, etc. with insults, derogatory speech, and condescenscion, is plain rude, disrespectful, crass, and uncouth.

How can you expect at all to be convincing, if you are going to act in such a manner? It is simply puzzling how one who claims to be representing God, would even act in such a way. Your manner of speaking to me was not only all of the above mentioned things, it was conceited, vain, and self-rightcheous. You say I want lies to satisfy my ego? Yet would me not asking sincere questions of you and your statements, be anything but that? Is that not a sign that I am seeking but to examine the truth behind your statements? Yes, it is a sign of exactly that.

So please, do answer my questions from this thread, and from the previous thread that I aforementionedly mentioned.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 6:56:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lying is sometimes moral.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 11:02:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/19/2013 5:07:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
its very difficult to take you seriously bornofgod because you have contradicted yourself thousands of times

From your sinful point of view, it appears God contradicts Himself but that is only your delusion, not My believers.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 11:03:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/19/2013 4:47:32 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/19/2013 4:42:32 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/19/2013 4:24:32 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/19/2013 4:20:18 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I can speak from different perspectives so it gets a little confusing for some people to hear our Creator speaking to them. If I'm speaking directly from God's perspective, then I would say this, "I am your Creator and Savior and King who created you and everything else."

From my flesh, I can speak from a third person's perspective and talk about who God is, like there's no time, space of dimension to describe Him.

From my created existence as the invisible Word of God, I can say this, "I am the Truth, the way and eternal life." I can also say, "Obey my commandments, says the Lord".

However our Creator wants us saints to speak is how it comes out since everything was created by Me, your Lord and Savior and King of all God's people, Israel.

So when I say, "I AM YOUR CREATOR", I AM not lying to you.

I already told you it is irrelevant from which perspective you are speaking of... I simply want you to address the questions I've posed, which you are still, even with this recent post, continuing to not do. If you cannot support your statements by answering questions based off of them, how can anyone expect that people will at all give you any sort of credence, attention, or consideration?

I can say "I AM YOUR CREATOR," that doesn't make it any truer than you saying it.

Since God created you to be an unbeliever during this first age, you won't be satisfied with anything I write or speak. You need lies to satisfy your ego and I can't provide lies for you.

you're soul ribbon hasn't been tampered with, that's how I track people and animals, so I don't think I can believe you.

You were chosen by our Creator to be an "unbeliever" during this first age but you will obey Him in the next age with your new flesh.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 11:06:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/19/2013 5:41:52 PM, annanicole wrote:
Peter: "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear."

Bornofgod: "Intelligent saints don't answer selfish questions by unbelievers or follow their directions."

******

Analysis: I was not directing my question to an "intelligent saint". Also, there is no such thing as a "selfish question." I simply asked you perhaps four questions:

Borno: In fact, the religious Jews had the Romans pass a law to eradicate all the saints because they warned Rome that the saints would take over their empire if they didn't kill them.

Anna: Give us a date for this. When did this occur?

Borno: A law was passed until all the saints were killed.

Anna: Again, give us a date for this. When did this occur?


Since tithing is a Mosaic law - not a Christian one, and Christians are not instructed to tithe, how could folks make a "lots of wealth" by the "false religion of Christianity" based upon a tithing law that does not even exist for Christians?

When did these people re-write the Bible? Who rewrote it, exactly?


*****

You say, "Someone rewrote the Bible." You are asked, "Precisely who did this, and when?"

The problem here is that you are too stupid to answer. You don't know.

You are not an "intelligent saint". In fact, you are neither "intelligent" nor a "saint". My suggestion is that you be banned on the grounds of gross stupidity.

It's obvious you have no clue who I AM my disobedient child. Nothing I say will please your flesh that has deceived you from the time you were born.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 11:09:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/19/2013 9:55:07 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/19/2013 4:42:32 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Since God created you to be an unbeliever during this first age, you won't be satisfied with anything I write or speak. You need lies to satisfy your ego and I can't provide lies for you.

This is nothing but a blatant avoidance of actually answering the questions. So far all I've done is ask questions of you, questions which you have avoided, and continued to ask those questions seeking answers, that is it.

If anyone who asks you a question is immediately going to be viewed in this manner, then how can you expect to hold any crediblity at all, with anyone? Being that you are the voice of God, God, whomever you are claiming to be, I would imagine it would be in yours, his, its, best interests to convince as many people as possible of your legitimacy, yet you seem to not be interested in doing that at all. Instead you are simply brushing away any sort of questions and deeming any who ask such questions as permanent unbelievers who will not be convinced no matter what answers you give.

Here is the thing though, why are you immediately being so judgemental? I am simply trying to sincerely examine what it is you believe, and what it is you are trying to say. To brush off someone such as myself who has not been derogatory, insulting, etc. with insults, derogatory speech, and condescenscion, is plain rude, disrespectful, crass, and uncouth.

How can you expect at all to be convincing, if you are going to act in such a manner? It is simply puzzling how one who claims to be representing God, would even act in such a way. Your manner of speaking to me was not only all of the above mentioned things, it was conceited, vain, and self-rightcheous. You say I want lies to satisfy my ego? Yet would me not asking sincere questions of you and your statements, be anything but that? Is that not a sign that I am seeking but to examine the truth behind your statements? Yes, it is a sign of exactly that.

So please, do answer my questions from this thread, and from the previous thread that I aforementionedly mentioned.

Those who listen to My testimonies through the flesh that I formed for Me to speak through are My believers. If you have a question about what I know, then ask it. If you're asking Me questions to try get me to lie to you, then you're not a true believer. You're an unbeliever looking for selfish ways to deny Me.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 11:11:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/20/2013 6:56:02 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
Lying is sometimes moral.

Liars can't understand the difference between lies and the Truth that saints speak.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 4:37:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/20/2013 11:09:20 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Those who listen to My testimonies through the flesh that I formed for Me to speak through are My believers. If you have a question about what I know, then ask it. If you're asking Me questions to try get me to lie to you, then you're not a true believer. You're an unbeliever looking for selfish ways to deny Me.

whatever dude, ignore the questions and avoid them. Either way it shows that you can't possibly answer them, and that speaks volumes about who you are claiming to be.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 5:19:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/20/2013 4:37:47 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/20/2013 11:09:20 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Those who listen to My testimonies through the flesh that I formed for Me to speak through are My believers. If you have a question about what I know, then ask it. If you're asking Me questions to try get me to lie to you, then you're not a true believer. You're an unbeliever looking for selfish ways to deny Me.

whatever dude, ignore the questions and avoid them. Either way it shows that you can't possibly answer them, and that speaks volumes about who you are claiming to be.

Why do you keep complaining about me not answering your questions and start reading My posts in this forum. I will answer any question as long as it can be answered by the Truth. If it takes lies to answer your question, then I can't answer it

You asked me if we were living under the new covenant since the saints started their testimonies of Christ. I told you that only us saints are under the new covenant and not God's created men who will remain under the Old Covenant until their flesh has perished during this first age. If I didn't tell you this, then I apologize, but normally I will give you answers to any questions in the testimonies that I share after reading the questions. Most questions can't be answered with one simple answer such as "yes" or "no" because that won't give you any knowledge to help you understand why I said yes or no.

If you're an unbeliever, you won't understand the Truth who had me write these testimonies. So it won't matter what questions you ask because your flesh will convince you that I'm wrong every time.

If you want to start over and ask me questions. Ask me one question at a time. Then I'll write a testimony ( the answer ) that will hopefully help you understand our Creator.

The Truth never changes. It can only get clearer and clearer the more I teach you from the invisible Christ.

For example; If you ask me what "Christ" means, it can take a long writing to help you understand it. It is not the name of a man. It has a very deep meaning that took several years for me to understand it clearly. So if it took me several years of writing and speaking testimonies to get clarity, then it can take many writings or speaking directly to you to get a fairly good picture in your mind of what I'm testifying about.

This means that one simple sentence is NOT going to give you a clear answer to your questions. In fact, one simple answer will be totally changed by your flesh to deceive you of the Truth in it. This is why the spoken testimonies are much better because I can rebuke your lying thoughts within your mind so you can stay focused on the Truth.