Jump to topic:

What does God(s) do for you?

pozessed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2013 2:13:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Please explain how God or Gods interact in your everyday life and what you interpret from those interactions.
AeneasPhebe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2013 3:09:15 PM
At 9/15/2013 2:13:31 PM, pozessed wrote:
Please explain how God or Gods interact in your everyday life and what you interpret from those interactions.

Everyday that I give God praise, honor, the power, and the glory, I have a great day. I may fail or troubles may come my way but I overcome them. I always have a great outlook on my life and see the good things in it. The days I do not give God the praise, honor, power, and glory, I forget or neglect to give him those things in prayer, I am weak, my failures consume me, my troubles are weights on my shoulder that I just cannot handle mentally nor physically. God gives me calm, love, forgivness, and strength in my everyday life even when things happen that should drag me down, they do not.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2013 5:26:46 PM
At 9/15/2013 3:09:15 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:

Everyday that I give God praise, honor, the power, and the glory, I have a great day. I may fail or troubles may come my way but I overcome them. I always have a great outlook on my life and see the good things in it. The days I do not give God the praise, honor, power, and glory, I forget or neglect to give him those things in prayer, I am weak, my failures consume me, my troubles are weights on my shoulder that I just cannot handle mentally nor physically. God gives me calm, love, forgivness, and strength in my everyday life even when things happen that should drag me down, they do not.

It's too bad you believe in this world instead of our Creator who created the "breath of life" to make the flesh of ALL His people move, see, hear, taste, smell, touch, speak and feel the illusions of this world.
pozessed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2013 11:55:16 PM
At 9/15/2013 5:26:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:

It's too bad you believe in this world instead of our Creator who created the "breath of life" to make the flesh of ALL His people move, see, hear, taste, smell, touch, speak and feel the illusions of this world.

http://www.debate.org...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 10:35:05 AM
At 9/15/2013 11:55:16 PM, pozessed wrote:
At 9/15/2013 5:26:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:

It's exactly where I expected to be in this forum, just like all the forums I've been in the past five years. No man can understand the knowledge of God in this world.

Psalm 33:
12: Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!

Jeremiah 15:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.
GarretKadeDupre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 4:03:11 PM
What did God do for me?

Failed to give me any relief from a brutal and agonizing withdrawal from a medication that I was told was safe. So fvck him.
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs: