Being Lukewarm

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 9:46:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/15/2013 11:45:41 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:

Very inspirational video. Very true and relevant to all of us. You should make this a weekly feature Scotty, kind of your own mini-ministry. I, for one, would be a regular viewer and I'm sure there are many others who would benefit and enjoy this feature on DDO and YouTube. Thanks for the message and God Bless.
AeneasPhebe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 9:52:52 AM
At 9/16/2013 9:46:22 AM, medic0506 wrote:

Very inspirational video. Very true and relevant to all of us. You should make this a weekly feature Scotty, kind of your own mini-ministry. I, for one, would be a regular viewer and I'm sure there are many others who would benefit and enjoy this feature on DDO and YouTube. Thanks for the message and God Bless.

Thanks and God Bless you Medic.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 10:39:38 AM

Really? Relevant to all of us....
Turn around, go back.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 10:52:05 AM

Being "lukewarm" is only a symbolic word that means absolutely nothing to a true saint who speaks for our Creator.

This word has to do with "believers" who are still disobedient to God's commandments but were chosen to believe in what a saint says as he preaches the gospel to them. Some believers hear the Truth in the spoken gospel in a very deep understanding where some believers can't hear much at all. They go by the bodily movements of the saint who accepts them in their sinful nature without judging them at all.

The man in this video is a liar who may be a believer if he listened to the gospel I preach but most likely he wouldn't hear the Truth in my gospel. He's full of religious ideas that blocks him from hearing the Truth, just like the religious Pharisees who couldn't hear the Truth in the gospel that the other saints preached to them.
AeneasPhebe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:05:00 PM
At 9/16/2013 10:52:05 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Being "lukewarm" is only a symbolic word that means absolutely nothing to a true saint who speaks for our Creator.

Acts 11:26
And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
The disciples of Christ are called Christians but yet you rebuke them.

Acts 26:28
Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian.
Hmm.. Paul was a Christian but you rebuke them.

1 Peter 4:16
Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
I am not ashamed and feel love and sorrow that you rebuke Christians.

This word has to do with "believers" who are still disobedient to God's commandments but were chosen to believe in what a saint says as he preaches the gospel to them.Some believers hear the Truth in the spoken gospel in a very deep understanding where some believers can't hear much at all. They go by the bodily movements of the saint who accepts them in their sinful nature without judging them at all.

The man in this video is a liar:

Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

1 John 4:20
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

who may be a believer if he listened to the gospel I preach but most likely he wouldn't hear the Truth in my gospel. He's full of religious ideas that blocks him from hearing the Truth, just like the religious Pharisees who couldn't hear the Truth in the gospel that the other saints preached to them.

How does he lie?
Listen to the gospel you preach? How about listening to the gospel Jesus and the apostles preached.

2 Peter 3:17
Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first

Romans 15:20
Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:

2 Corinthians 11:4
For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Galatians 1:6-7
I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:09:21 PM
At 9/16/2013 12:05:00 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:

And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

This word has to do with "believers" who are still disobedient to God's commandments but were chosen to believe in what a saint says as he preaches the gospel to them.Some believers hear the Truth in the spoken gospel in a very deep understanding where some believers can't hear much at all. They go by the bodily movements of the saint who accepts them in their sinful nature without judging them at all.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

who may be a believer if he listened to the gospel I preach but most likely he wouldn't hear the Truth in my gospel. He's full of religious ideas that blocks him from hearing the Truth, just like the religious Pharisees who couldn't hear the Truth in the gospel that the other saints preached to them.

How does he lie?
Listen to the gospel you preach? How about listening to the gospel Jesus and the apostles preached.

Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first

Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:

For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

You are sharing information that you have no authority to be using to teach anyone with. You're only a sinner who is blocked from the knowledge of God so I suggest you stop lying with the scriptures that you can't possibly understand without God's knowledge.

Jeremiah 10
14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
15: They are worthless, a work of delusion; at the time of their punishment they shall perish.

We servants ( Christ ) of God understand how stupid God's men are.
AeneasPhebe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:17:19 PM
At 9/16/2013 12:09:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:

How does he lie?

You are sharing information that you have no authority to be using to teach anyone with. You're only a sinner who is blocked from the knowledge of God so I suggest you stop lying with the scriptures that you can't possibly understand without God's knowledge.

Jeremiah 10
14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
15: They are worthless, a work of delusion; at the time of their punishment they shall perish.

I will certainly pray for you. Your hatred and bigotry is rampent and against all that the scriptures preach. According to you, the New Testament is a lie, in turn Jesus is a lie, the apostles are a lie, and the things recorded an fufilled from the Old Testament are a lie, and the Bible itself is a lie. You oppose all that is holy and righteous in the Word of God with a unknown gospel. Which BTW is also opposed to God.

You use the scriptures and then turn around and say they are a lie, get your story striahgt before you post, please, God be with you and may prayer overcome you.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:33:10 PM
At 9/16/2013 12:17:19 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:

How does he lie?

Jeremiah 10

I will certainly pray for you. Your hatred and bigotry is rampent and against all that the scriptures preach. According to you, the New Testament is a lie, in turn Jesus is a lie, the apostles are a lie, and the things recorded an fufilled from the Old Testament are a lie, and the Bible itself is a lie. You oppose all that is holy and righteous in the Word of God with a unknown gospel. Which BTW is also opposed to God.

You use the scriptures and then turn around and say they are a lie, get your story striahgt before you post, please, God be with you and may prayer overcome you.

When did I say the prophecies were a lie?

How can I hate God's creation when I'm created as His invisible voice that spoke everything into existence?

Could it be that you're only a sinner who has no knowledge of God to understand our Creator's voice?
Floid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:37:09 PM
I say thank god for the lukewarm people. It's the non-lukewarm people who picket soldier's funerals, blow people up, want to teach kids the Earth is 6,000 years old, etc.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:40:36 PM

Oh you poor deceived soul...2 Timothy 3:15-17

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. (Emphasis mine)

Jeremiah 10

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:41:02 PM
At 9/16/2013 12:37:09 PM, Floid wrote:
I say thank god for the lukewarm people. It's the non-lukewarm people who picket soldier's funerals, blow people up, want to teach kids the Earth is 6,000 years old, etc.

It's the lukewarm Christians who deceived the non-lukewarm Christians with lies. Every single Christian is a sinner who is blocked from the invisible knowledge of God that only us saints possess.

There's no way for lukewarm Christians to obtain God's hidden knowledge, no matter how much they pray or read the Bible.
AeneasPhebe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:41:31 PM
At 9/16/2013 12:37:09 PM, Floid wrote:
I say thank god for the lukewarm people.

What a oxy-moron.

It's the non-lukewarm people who picket soldier's funerals, blow people up, want to teach kids the Earth is 6,000 years old, etc.

So, non-christians do not do those things?
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:41:46 PM
At 9/16/2013 10:39:38 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:

Really? Relevant to all of us....

Yep
AeneasPhebe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:47:23 PM
At 9/16/2013 12:33:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:

So, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Revelations are not lies? Then what is and what is not?
Since all the books of the New Testament testify of the Old Testament then you oppose both.

How can I hate God's creation when I'm created as His invisible voice that spoke everything into existence?

So, your claiming you are Jesus Christ, which is God;s voice that spoke everythin into existence.

John 1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.2 The same was in the beginning with God.3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Could it be that you're only a sinner who has no knowledge of God to understand our Creator's voice?

Could it be that I listen to the Word God hath provided?
Could it be that God has announced all haved sinned, therefore are sinners?
Could it be only the Holy Ghost, the Comforter, is the only way to understanding God and His Word?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:48:22 PM
At 9/16/2013 12:40:36 PM, medic0506 wrote:

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. (Emphasis mine)

Jeremiah 10

The scripture you use is out of context to who you are in God. You're a sinner who has no authority to use scriptures. God only authorized His born of God saints to read the prophecies so He can interpret them.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:55:30 PM
At 9/16/2013 12:47:23 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/16/2013 12:33:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:

So, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Revelations are not lies? Then what is and what is not?
Since all the books of the New Testament testify of the Old Testament then you oppose both.

So, your claiming you are Jesus Christ, which is God;s voice that spoke everythin into existence.

John 1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.2 The same was in the beginning with God.3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Could it be that I listen to the Word God hath provided?
Could it be that God has announced all haved sinned, therefore are sinners?
Could it be only the Holy Ghost, the Comforter, is the only way to understanding God and His Word?

The religious Romans who wrote and produced the new testament had no idea who our Creator was and you believe their works instead of the gospel that we saints preach.

Your sinful flesh keeps you from the knowledge of God and as a sinner, your flesh has to perish as your judgement for being a liar.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

The flesh of us saints die to the world before we're born again into the spirit of God where we were all created. I was born of God on June 14, 2008 and will remain God's servant for eternity.

You were created as a man, both male and female, so you will awaken in Paradise with a perfect partner to enjoy every experience that God gives you.
AeneasPhebe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 1:01:37 PM
At 9/16/2013 12:55:30 PM, bornofgod wrote:

you believe their works instead of the gospel that we saints preach.

You are not a saint of Christ, you are the definition of anti-Christ.

Your sinful flesh keeps you from the knowledge of God and as a sinner, your flesh has to perish as your judgement for being a liar.

I use God's Word and you call me a liar another definition of anti-Christ. You have flesh and your flesh keeps you from the truth as well buddy ole pal.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

Let that soak in but hey the Romans corrputed that passage right, to you it is not even true, so why do you qoute it? You fall away from your own message and statements on every post. Either it is corrupted by Romans or it is not, which is it?

The flesh of us saints die to the world before we're born again into the spirit of God where we were all created. I was born of God on June 14, 2008 and will remain God's servant for eternity.

You were created as a man, both male and female,

LOL, I was created as a man-male but both male and female? How twisted is that statement.

so you will awaken in Paradise with a perfect partner to enjoy every experience that God gives you.

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Mark 12:25
For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Luke 20:35
But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 1:06:38 PM
At 9/16/2013 1:01:37 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:

I use God's Word and you call me a liar another definition of anti-Christ. You have flesh and your flesh keeps you from the truth as well buddy ole pal.

Revelation 21

Let that soak in but hey the Romans corrputed that passage right, to you it is not even true, so why do you qoute it? You fall away from your own message and statements on every post. Either it is corrupted by Romans or it is not, which is it?

LOL, I was created as a man-male but both male and female? How twisted is that statement.

so you will awaken in Paradise with a perfect partner to enjoy every experience that God gives you.

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold,their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.
Jeremiah 7
27: "So you shall speak all these words to them, but they will not listen to you. You shall call to them, but they will not answer you.
28: And you shall say to them, `This is the nation that did not obey the voice of the LORD their God, and did not accept discipline; truth has perished; it is cut off from their lips.

You don't know who I AM and this is why you reject Me.
AeneasPhebe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 1:11:11 PM
At 9/16/2013 1:06:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Revelation 21

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold,their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

Psalm 41
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
Jeremiah 7
27: "So you shall speak all these words to them, but they will not listen to you. You shall call to them, but they will not answer you.
28: And you shall say to them, `This is the nation that did not obey the voice of the LORD their God, and did not accept discipline; truth has perished; it is cut off from their lips.

I know who you are, the spirit of the Anti-Christ and I do reject you.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 1:14:10 PM
At 9/16/2013 1:11:11 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/16/2013 1:06:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Revelation 21

Jeremiah 6

Psalm 41
Jeremiah 7

I know who you are, the spirit of the Anti-Christ and I do reject you.

You're a sinner and no sinner has the Truth to understand the difference between the lies in your mind or the Truth that us saints speak.

After our Creator kills your flesh, you still won't have the knowledge of God that us saints possess for eternity but we will teach you the new language where we'll speak the knowledge into so that you can understand every vision and dream experience that God gives you.
AeneasPhebe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 1:18:18 PM
At 9/16/2013 1:14:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You're a sinner and no sinner has the Truth to understand the difference between the lies in your mind or the Truth that us saints speak.

After our Creator kills your flesh, you still won't have the knowledge of God that us saints possess for eternity but we will teach you the new language where we'll speak the knowledge into so that you can understand every vision and dream experience that God gives you.

Is that a treat? Mighty saintly of you. If that is true then why bother anyway?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 1:23:21 PM
At 9/16/2013 1:18:18 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:

I preach the gospel until a believer is put in my path by the plans of our Creator. He also puts unbelievers in my path who reject the gospel and gives me words to write or speak to either one. I could care less if you're chosen to be an unbeliever or believer because I know you're true invisible existence is already in His mind.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 1:25:54 PM
At 9/16/2013 12:48:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Jeremiah 10

The scripture you use is out of context to who you are in God. You're a sinner who has no authority to use scriptures. God only authorized His born of God saints to read the prophecies so He can interpret them.

We are all sinners, are we not?? So if that's the case then there is no man who could have authority to use Scripture to teach. Galatians 3:22-29...

But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe. But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

If you have put on Christ, you are an heir according to the promise. Once faith has come, we are no longer under the schoolmaster, who's job it was to bring us to faith, we are under our own wisdom in the word.
AeneasPhebe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 1:27:22 PM
At 9/16/2013 1:23:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I preach the gospel until a believer is put in my path by the plans of our Creator. He also puts unbelievers in my path who reject the gospel and gives me words to write or speak to either one. I could care less if you're chosen to be an unbeliever or believer because I know you're true invisible existence is already in His mind.

You openly reject the gospel, the Romans altered it to lies. You have yet to preach anything but against the gospel and rebuking those that use it as those who do not know God. Then you state you can careless if someone believes or not, that is totally against the Will of God, you should care about every soul an their salvation. Then again by your statements, preaching, witnessing, and professing God's truth is useless because we all will recieve it anyway.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 1:33:45 PM
At 9/16/2013 1:25:54 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 9/16/2013 12:48:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Jeremiah 10

We are all sinners, are we not?? So if that's the case then there is no man who could have authority to use Scripture to teach. Galatians 3:22-29...

But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe. But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

If you have put on Christ, you are an heir according to the promise. Once faith has come, we are no longer under the schoolmaster, who's job it was to bring us to faith, we are under our own wisdom in the word.

The Roman religious leaders forgot to get rid of these original writings by the saints who were made sinless to be born of God, which only means God removes the "veil" of the Old Covenant from our flesh so that we receive His knowledge that we were created as.

Here's what the other saints wrote about us being born of God.

1 John 1:
7: but if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
8: If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10: If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 John 2:
3: And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Why don't you sinful Christians ever use these scriptures about us saints not ever sinning again?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 1:35:55 PM
At 9/16/2013 1:27:22 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/16/2013 1:23:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You openly reject the gospel, the Romans altered it to lies. You have yet to preach anything but against the gospel and rebuking those that use it as those who do not know God. Then you state you can careless if someone believes or not, that is totally against the Will of God, you should care about every soul an their salvation. Then again by your statements, preaching, witnessing, and professing God's truth is useless because we all will recieve it anyway.

I know for sure that the religious Roman leaders who started the official false religion of Christianity were the ones who wrote the false gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. They had no idea who our Creator is.
AeneasPhebe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 3:14:12 PM
At 9/16/2013 1:46:41 PM, Polaris wrote:

Is this you?

Yes it is!
Polaris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 3:45:28 PM
At 9/16/2013 3:14:12 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/16/2013 1:46:41 PM, Polaris wrote:

Is this you?

Yes it is!

I don't share your beliefs, but it is a well-made video.