Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

First Council of Nicaea

pozessed
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 9:01:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
From what I can tell a guy named Arian questioned cannons that made Jesus seem to be more manlike than Godlike. After he contested his arguments Constantine ordered a council to sort out the dilemma.
In sorting out the dilemma the council thought it appropriate to destroy any text which would indicate that Jesus had human tendencies. The council seems to have done this in hopes to conform the collaborated text to the councils belief that Jesus was purely divine.

This to me seems highly contradictory that the Bible was written by God.It also seems like proof to me that the Bible has been manipulated from its conception to be deceitful half truths.

I'm just curious of everyones thoughts and if I have my facts right.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 9:23:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 9:01:56 AM, pozessed wrote:
From what I can tell a guy named Arian questioned cannons that made Jesus seem to be more manlike than Godlike. After he contested his arguments Constantine ordered a council to sort out the dilemma.
In sorting out the dilemma the council thought it appropriate to destroy any text which would indicate that Jesus had human tendencies. The council seems to have done this in hopes to conform the collaborated text to the councils belief that Jesus was purely divine.

This to me seems highly contradictory that the Bible was written by God.It also seems like proof to me that the Bible has been manipulated from its conception to be deceitful half truths.

I'm just curious of everyones thoughts and if I have my facts right.

1) Arianists say that Jesus is subordinate to God the Father. Orthodox christianity teaches they are co-equal.

2) No, they didn't want to deny Jesus had human tendencies. Thy wanted to say that Jesus was fully human and fully God. Not half and half or fully one or the other.

3) Christians don't claim God wrote the bible. They claim he inspired it. There are a number of different theories about how to understand divine inspiration.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 11:07:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 9:01:56 AM, pozessed wrote:
From what I can tell a guy named Arian questioned cannons that made Jesus seem to be more manlike than Godlike. After he contested his arguments Constantine ordered a council to sort out the dilemma.
In sorting out the dilemma the council thought it appropriate to destroy any text which would indicate that Jesus had human tendencies. The council seems to have done this in hopes to conform the collaborated text to the councils belief that Jesus was purely divine.

This to me seems highly contradictory that the Bible was written by God.It also seems like proof to me that the Bible has been manipulated from its conception to be deceitful half truths.

I'm just curious of everyones thoughts and if I have my facts right.

The Roman religious leaders had no idea who our Creator was but they knew the saints they had killed had some extraordinary information that spoke about their buildings being false gods and all their religions as being false. The religious Jews were jealous of all the believers who listened to the spoken testimonies by the saints who had the invisible knowledge of God in their mind to speak from. They didn't understand their gospel so they had to have the saints killed to relieve their fear of the saints taking over their earthly control.

After killing all the true saints who testified to the hidden knowledge of God within their mind ( mind of God ), Rome had all their writings confiscated. From these thousands and thousands of pages of writings, most of them were burned up because they couldn't understand anything the saints wrote. They chose some ideas in their writings and mixed it with Roman and Jewish religious beliefs to make a new testament that was meant to deceive their Christians from becoming new saints like the ones they had killed.

The Council of Nicaea was a group of religious sinners who had no idea who our Creator was. They were under direct order of Rome to come up with a way to deceive the true believers of the gospel that the saints preached. Their new testament worked great to deceive all their Christians ( some former believers ) once they conformed them all under the authority of the Vatican, the governing body the Roman Catholic Church, which was where all Christ-like religious groups were combined and taught lies by the new Vatican laws and religious dogma they practiced.

God had his prophet Daniel write about the beast and how Christianity would be used by the beast to spread building techniques throughout the world instead of spreading the true gospel that us saints preached. The Vatican made false written gospels called Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, which kept their Christians blinded with religious dogma.
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 11:29:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 9:01:56 AM, pozessed wrote:
From what I can tell a guy named Arian questioned cannons that made Jesus seem to be more manlike than Godlike. After he contested his arguments Constantine ordered a council to sort out the dilemma.
In sorting out the dilemma the council thought it appropriate to destroy any text which would indicate that Jesus had human tendencies. The council seems to have done this in hopes to conform the collaborated text to the councils belief that Jesus was purely divine.

This to me seems highly contradictory that the Bible was written by God.It also seems like proof to me that the Bible has been manipulated from its conception to be deceitful half truths.

I'm just curious of everyones thoughts and if I have my facts right.

You have some things wrong. His name was Arius, not Arian. "Arian" refers to a person who follows the teachings of Arius on that matter.

Second, Arius didn't question the scriptures that made Christ out to be more divine than human. Rather, he interpreted those passages differently. The Council of Nicaea was not about the canon.

Third, there are copies of the new testament still in existence that predate Nicaea, so nothing about Nicaea is any reason to question whether the original version has come down to us.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:00:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 11:29:03 AM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/16/2013 9:01:56 AM, pozessed wrote:
From what I can tell a guy named Arian questioned cannons that made Jesus seem to be more manlike than Godlike. After he contested his arguments Constantine ordered a council to sort out the dilemma.
In sorting out the dilemma the council thought it appropriate to destroy any text which would indicate that Jesus had human tendencies. The council seems to have done this in hopes to conform the collaborated text to the councils belief that Jesus was purely divine.

This to me seems highly contradictory that the Bible was written by God.It also seems like proof to me that the Bible has been manipulated from its conception to be deceitful half truths.

I'm just curious of everyones thoughts and if I have my facts right.

You have some things wrong. His name was Arius, not Arian. "Arian" refers to a person who follows the teachings of Arius on that matter.

Second, Arius didn't question the scriptures that made Christ out to be more divine than human. Rather, he interpreted those passages differently. The Council of Nicaea was not about the canon.

Third, there are copies of the new testament still in existence that predate Nicaea, so nothing about Nicaea is any reason to question whether the original version has come down to us.

All the original writings of the first three century saints were destroyed by the Roman government. These religious groups that Rome set up to go through these original documents only took out certain phrases and ideas to mix with their religious ideas to write their new testament with. None of the books of the new testament was written by a true saint who had the knowledge of God and never spoke religious thoughts after their mind was opened up to God's invisible knowledge about the past, present and future.
AeneasPhebe
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:26:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 12:00:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/16/2013 11:29:03 AM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/16/2013 9:01:56 AM, pozessed wrote:
From what I can tell a guy named Arian questioned cannons that made Jesus seem to be more manlike than Godlike. After he contested his arguments Constantine ordered a council to sort out the dilemma.
In sorting out the dilemma the council thought it appropriate to destroy any text which would indicate that Jesus had human tendencies. The council seems to have done this in hopes to conform the collaborated text to the councils belief that Jesus was purely divine.

This to me seems highly contradictory that the Bible was written by God.It also seems like proof to me that the Bible has been manipulated from its conception to be deceitful half truths.

I'm just curious of everyones thoughts and if I have my facts right.

You have some things wrong. His name was Arius, not Arian. "Arian" refers to a person who follows the teachings of Arius on that matter.

Second, Arius didn't question the scriptures that made Christ out to be more divine than human. Rather, he interpreted those passages differently. The Council of Nicaea was not about the canon.

Third, there are copies of the new testament still in existence that predate Nicaea, so nothing about Nicaea is any reason to question whether the original version has come down to us.

All the original writings of the first three century saints were destroyed by the Roman government. These religious groups that Rome set up to go through these original documents only took out certain phrases and ideas to mix with their religious ideas to write their new testament with. None of the books of the new testament was written by a true saint who had the knowledge of God and never spoke religious thoughts after their mind was opened up to God's invisible knowledge about the past, present and future.

The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever. (Psalms 12:6-7) I guess this is false?

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. (Proverbs 30:5-6)
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:30:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 12:26:32 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/16/2013 12:00:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/16/2013 11:29:03 AM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/16/2013 9:01:56 AM, pozessed wrote:
From what I can tell a guy named Arian questioned cannons that made Jesus seem to be more manlike than Godlike. After he contested his arguments Constantine ordered a council to sort out the dilemma.
In sorting out the dilemma the council thought it appropriate to destroy any text which would indicate that Jesus had human tendencies. The council seems to have done this in hopes to conform the collaborated text to the councils belief that Jesus was purely divine.

This to me seems highly contradictory that the Bible was written by God.It also seems like proof to me that the Bible has been manipulated from its conception to be deceitful half truths.

I'm just curious of everyones thoughts and if I have my facts right.

You have some things wrong. His name was Arius, not Arian. "Arian" refers to a person who follows the teachings of Arius on that matter.

Second, Arius didn't question the scriptures that made Christ out to be more divine than human. Rather, he interpreted those passages differently. The Council of Nicaea was not about the canon.

Third, there are copies of the new testament still in existence that predate Nicaea, so nothing about Nicaea is any reason to question whether the original version has come down to us.

All the original writings of the first three century saints were destroyed by the Roman government. These religious groups that Rome set up to go through these original documents only took out certain phrases and ideas to mix with their religious ideas to write their new testament with. None of the books of the new testament was written by a true saint who had the knowledge of God and never spoke religious thoughts after their mind was opened up to God's invisible knowledge about the past, present and future.

The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever. (Psalms 12:6-7) I guess this is false?

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. (Proverbs 30:5-6)

Only if that "word" is spoken or written by His servant in the flesh of prophets and saints. The original written and spoken words by us prophets and saints were destroyed and changed by men who had the "beast" in their mind.

The "Word of God" that I testify to in writing and speaking is where the Truth can be heard.
AeneasPhebe
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:39:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 12:30:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Only if that "word" is spoken or written by His servant in the flesh of prophets and saints. The original written and spoken words by us prophets and saints were destroyed and changed by men who had the "beast" in their mind.

Therefore you calim God is unable to preserve His Word to men of all generations. Rome overcame His Will and Power. Because if His saints wrote His Word and tried to pass it to man, then it is obvious God wanted all to hear it but you say that man prevented God from allowing that to happen. Not to mention that your account of hostory is way off. I guess the preserved words of saints killed by Rome were also of Rome?

The "Word of God" that I testify to in writing and speaking is where the Truth can be heard.

So, I guess all the people before your time since the apostles are just damned and lost and heard a lie. You sound no different than those men in Russia, Mexico, and in Austrialia claiming they are Christ because you essentially are claiming you are as well.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:45:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 12:39:16 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/16/2013 12:30:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Only if that "word" is spoken or written by His servant in the flesh of prophets and saints. The original written and spoken words by us prophets and saints were destroyed and changed by men who had the "beast" in their mind.

Therefore you calim God is unable to preserve His Word to men of all generations. Rome overcame His Will and Power. Because if His saints wrote His Word and tried to pass it to man, then it is obvious God wanted all to hear it but you say that man prevented God from allowing that to happen. Not to mention that your account of hostory is way off. I guess the preserved words of saints killed by Rome were also of Rome?

The "Word of God" that I testify to in writing and speaking is where the Truth can be heard.

So, I guess all the people before your time since the apostles are just damned and lost and heard a lie. You sound no different than those men in Russia, Mexico, and in Austrialia claiming they are Christ because you essentially are claiming you are as well.

You have everything twisted in your mind. God is the one who Created everything, even the delusion in this world called Lucifer and the beast. God planned for Christians to be deceived by the Romans who He planned to deceive you with.

God planned the deaths of all us saints and prophets once He's done using our flesh.

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

God planned and created everything.

Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

Isaiah 45
7: I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the Lord, who do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
AeneasPhebe
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 12:52:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 12:45:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You have everything twisted in your mind. God is the one who Created everything, even the delusion in this world called Lucifer and the beast. God planned for Christians to be deceived by the Romans who He planned to deceive you with.

God planned the deaths of all us saints and prophets once He's done using our flesh.

Hmm...

1 Corinthians 15:51
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

Does not say ALL, it says the number of them, Not All.

God planned and created everything.

bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 1:00:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 12:52:22 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/16/2013 12:45:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You have everything twisted in your mind. God is the one who Created everything, even the delusion in this world called Lucifer and the beast. God planned for Christians to be deceived by the Romans who He planned to deceive you with.

God planned the deaths of all us saints and prophets once He's done using our flesh.

Hmm...

1 Corinthians 15:51
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

Does not say ALL, it says the number of them, Not All.

God planned and created everything.


Sinners argue because they have no knowledge of God to understand who they are in our Creator.

When I say "ALL", it's because God gave me the word "ALL" to write as a testimony that ALL God's saints were killed by religious unbelievers who hate the Truth. Most of the prophets starting with Daniel were killed by unbelieving religious Jews because of their testimonies, also.

If you keep arguing with me instead of listening, you will remain deceived by the Roman new testament that was meant to deceive all their Christians from knowing what a saint is.
AeneasPhebe
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 1:05:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 1:00:01 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Sinners argue because they have no knowledge of God to understand who they are in our Creator.

Why are you arguing then? Are you the arguer in God? Why do you argue against the gospels and call them false and then use them for your benefit?

When I say "ALL", it's because God gave me the word "ALL" to write as a testimony that ALL God's saints were killed by religious unbelievers who hate the Truth.

Were killed, All of them, then you are not a saint because all were killed in the past.

Most of the prophets starting with Daniel were killed by unbelieving religious Jews because of their testimonies, also.

If you keep arguing with me instead of listening, you will remain deceived by the Roman new testament that was meant to deceive all their Christians from knowing what a saint is.

I am not arguing with you, I am showing how far decieve you are and attempting to lead people astray from God. I will give you a hint, I am a saint and true follower of Jesus Christ and I will never listen to you, your best bet is to not even address me, ever, until you start following the gospel of Christ.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 1:19:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 1:05:45 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/16/2013 1:00:01 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Sinners argue because they have no knowledge of God to understand who they are in our Creator.

Why are you arguing then? Are you the arguer in God? Why do you argue against the gospels and call them false and then use them for your benefit?

When I say "ALL", it's because God gave me the word "ALL" to write as a testimony that ALL God's saints were killed by religious unbelievers who hate the Truth.

Were killed, All of them, then you are not a saint because all were killed in the past.

Most of the prophets starting with Daniel were killed by unbelieving religious Jews because of their testimonies, also.

If you keep arguing with me instead of listening, you will remain deceived by the Roman new testament that was meant to deceive all their Christians from knowing what a saint is.

I am not arguing with you, I am showing how far decieve you are and attempting to lead people astray from God. I will give you a hint, I am a saint and true follower of Jesus Christ and I will never listen to you, your best bet is to not even address me, ever, until you start following the gospel of Christ.

I haven't argued at all. I'm the saint of the Lord's who speaks for Him. Everything I speak and write is the Truth.

How can the Truth argue with Himself?
AeneasPhebe
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 1:22:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 1:19:06 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I haven't argued at all. I'm the saint of the Lord's who speaks for Him. Everything I speak and write is the Truth.

How can the Truth argue with Himself?

You began in argument and calling me a liar, you are calling people fools, you constantly show your unChrist like manners.

You are arguing with Christ' gospel, not me.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 1:28:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 1:22:35 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/16/2013 1:19:06 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I haven't argued at all. I'm the saint of the Lord's who speaks for Him. Everything I speak and write is the Truth.

How can the Truth argue with Himself?

You began in argument and calling me a liar, you are calling people fools, you constantly show your unChrist like manners.

You are arguing with Christ' gospel, not me.

I'm telling you that you're a liar because you are one. Liars are sinners who are blocked from knowing the Truth. Here are some things that the other saints wrote about sinners.

1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

We know the difference between a sinful believers who listen to our Creator and the sinners who reject our Creator's voice. We know that all sinners don't have the knowledge of God that we possess.
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 5:32:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 12:00:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/16/2013 11:29:03 AM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/16/2013 9:01:56 AM, pozessed wrote:
From what I can tell a guy named Arian questioned cannons that made Jesus seem to be more manlike than Godlike. After he contested his arguments Constantine ordered a council to sort out the dilemma.
In sorting out the dilemma the council thought it appropriate to destroy any text which would indicate that Jesus had human tendencies. The council seems to have done this in hopes to conform the collaborated text to the councils belief that Jesus was purely divine.

This to me seems highly contradictory that the Bible was written by God.It also seems like proof to me that the Bible has been manipulated from its conception to be deceitful half truths.

I'm just curious of everyones thoughts and if I have my facts right.

You have some things wrong. His name was Arius, not Arian. "Arian" refers to a person who follows the teachings of Arius on that matter.

Second, Arius didn't question the scriptures that made Christ out to be more divine than human. Rather, he interpreted those passages differently. The Council of Nicaea was not about the canon.

Third, there are copies of the new testament still in existence that predate Nicaea, so nothing about Nicaea is any reason to question whether the original version has come down to us.

All the original writings of the first three century saints were destroyed by the Roman government.

No, they weren't.

These religious groups that Rome set up to go through these original documents only took out certain phrases and ideas to mix with their religious ideas to write their new testament with.

I don't know where you're getting your information, but it's completely wrong. The Romans did try to destroy the Christian scriptures during the persecutions prior to the Council of Nicaea, but they were unsuccessful. And they never even tried to change them, just to destroy them.

None of the books of the new testament was written by a true saint who had the knowledge of God and never spoke religious thoughts after their mind was opened up to God's invisible knowledge about the past, present and future.

They were all written by Christians. Whether these Christians really had knowledge about God is a different question.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Dogknox
Posts: 5,053
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 10:54:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 12:26:32 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/16/2013 12:00:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/16/2013 11:29:03 AM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/16/2013 9:01:56 AM, pozessed wrote:
From what I can tell a guy named Arian questioned cannons that made Jesus seem to be more manlike than Godlike. After he contested his arguments Constantine ordered a council to sort out the dilemma.
In sorting out the dilemma the council thought it appropriate to destroy any text which would indicate that Jesus had human tendencies. The council seems to have done this in hopes to conform the collaborated text to the councils belief that Jesus was purely divine.

This to me seems highly contradictory that the Bible was written by God.It also seems like proof to me that the Bible has been manipulated from its conception to be deceitful half truths.

I'm just curious of everyones thoughts and if I have my facts right.

You have some things wrong. His name was Arius, not Arian. "Arian" refers to a person who follows the teachings of Arius on that matter.

Second, Arius didn't question the scriptures that made Christ out to be more divine than human. Rather, he interpreted those passages differently. The Council of Nicaea was not about the canon.

Third, there are copies of the new testament still in existence that predate Nicaea, so nothing about Nicaea is any reason to question whether the original version has come down to us.

All the original writings of the first three century saints were destroyed by the Roman government. These religious groups that Rome set up to go through these original documents only took out certain phrases and ideas to mix with their religious ideas to write their new testament with. None of the books of the new testament was written by a true saint who had the knowledge of God and never spoke religious thoughts after their mind was opened up to God's invisible knowledge about the past, present and future.

The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever. (Psalms 12:6-7) I guess this is false?

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. (Proverbs 30:5-6)

AeneasPhebe I hope all is well..
I point to God' words... Every word of God is pure:
John 6:53
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.


To this I read... 52 The Jews & AeneasPhebe therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

The Christian believes the words of Jesus, this is what makes them CHRISTIAN>> They believe in Jesus!
They believe the words of Jesus!
They have FAITH in the words of Jesus!

Ignatius of Antioch is CHRISTIAN!
He said..
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Christians have ALWAYS eaten the flesh of Jesus and drank his blood!!
AeneasPhebe You CAN'T...
You can't be saved by the blood of Jesus if you do NOT drink the blood of Jesus!

1 Corinthians 11:26
For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord"s death until he comes.
27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


AeneasPhebe Christians have ALWAYS drank the blood of Jesus it CAN'T be symbolic drink because you CAN'T sin against a symbol...
27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
AeneasPhebe
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 10:56:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 10:54:41 PM, Dogknox wrote:

AeneasPhebe I hope all is well..

Thank you, I hope all is well with you, God Bless.
I point to God' words... Every word of God is pure:
John 6:53
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.


To this I read... 52 The Jews & AeneasPhebe therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

The Christian believes the words of Jesus, this is what makes them CHRISTIAN>> They believe in Jesus!
They believe the words of Jesus!
They have FAITH in the words of Jesus!

Ignatius of Antioch is CHRISTIAN!
He said..
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Christians have ALWAYS eaten the flesh of Jesus and drank his blood!!
AeneasPhebe You CAN'T...
You can't be saved by the blood of Jesus if you do NOT drink the blood of Jesus!

1 Corinthians 11:26
For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord"s death until he comes.
27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


AeneasPhebe Christians have ALWAYS drank the blood of Jesus it CAN'T be symbolic drink because you CAN'T sin against a symbol...
27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.

I agree, what does this have to do with the discussion at hand?
Dogknox
Posts: 5,053
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 11:49:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 10:56:45 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/16/2013 10:54:41 PM, Dogknox wrote:

AeneasPhebe I hope all is well..

Thank you, I hope all is well with you, God Bless.
I point to God' words... Every word of God is pure:
John 6:53
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.


To this I read... 52 The Jews & AeneasPhebe therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

The Christian believes the words of Jesus, this is what makes them CHRISTIAN>> They believe in Jesus!
They believe the words of Jesus!
They have FAITH in the words of Jesus!

Ignatius of Antioch is CHRISTIAN!
He said..
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Christians have ALWAYS eaten the flesh of Jesus and drank his blood!!
AeneasPhebe You CAN'T...
You can't be saved by the blood of Jesus if you do NOT drink the blood of Jesus!

1 Corinthians 11:26
For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord"s death until he comes.
27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


AeneasPhebe Christians have ALWAYS drank the blood of Jesus it CAN'T be symbolic drink because you CAN'T sin against a symbol...
27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.

I agree, what does this have to do with the discussion at hand?

Thank you for your reply.. Your words.. Every word of God is pure:

I am Christian I believe the scriptures.. I eat the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread!
You do NOT!!!
You reject; The pure words of God!
Justin Martyr is Christian
He said..
"We call this food Eucharist, and no one else is permitted to partake of it, except one who believes our teaching to be true and who has been washed in the washing which is for the remission of sins and for regeneration [i.e., has received baptism] and is thereby living as Christ enjoined. For not as common bread nor common drink do we receive these; but since Jesus Christ our Savior was made incarnate by the word of God and had both flesh and blood for our salvation, so too, as we have been taught, the food which has been made into the Eucharist by the Eucharistic prayer set down by him, and by the change of which our blood and flesh is nurtured, is both the flesh and the blood of that incarnated Jesus" (First Apology 66 [A.D. 151]).

DO YOU SEE IT??? , so too, as we have been taught, !!
Christians have ALWAYS taught the bread is the flesh of Jesus.. As the Pure word of God teaches!

Irenaeus
"If the Lord were from other than the Father, how could he rightly take bread, which is of the same creation as our own, and confess it to be his body and affirm that the mixture in the cup is his blood?" (Against Heresies 4:33"32 [A.D. 189]).

Augustine IS CHRISTIAN!!
AeneasPhebe Augustine believes different then you!!
He said.. "Jesus held his own body in his hands!"
"Christ was carried in his own hands when, referring to his own body, he said, "This is my body" [Matt. 26:26]. For he carried that body in his hands" (Explanations of the Psalms 33:1:10 [A.D. 405]).

AeneasPhebe It means, you do not believe the pure word of God.. It means if you did then you would believe as Augustine! It means you have placed the salvation of your soul in the men who teach what is NOT found in the scriptures.. Namely "Symbolic Communion"!

AeneasPhebe Think it out.. Being in "Communion" (communication) with SYMBOLS is called "IDOLATRY"!

What gets me is.. "YOU CLAIM" the pure word of God gives your direction!!! When in fact you believe people who TEACH what is NOT the pure word of God!

They teach "Jesus left his church"! That Jesus was overpowered by Satan and Your man made church, must come to the rescue for Jesus, to RESTORE his body back to him!!
THE PURE WORD OF GOD..
Matthew 28:20
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

If you believed the Pure word of God>>> "You would not be Baptist"!
You would accept the scriptures over your man made church!
You would believe Jesus never left the church he established, 2000 years ago!

and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

You are forced to reject the words of Jesus to remain Baptist!!!
You are forced to believe Jesus lied!! That Jesus did not remain ALWAYS with his Church !!!
AeneasPhebe
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 12:05:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 11:49:20 PM, Dogknox wrote:

I just figured out you are a troll..

Thank you for your reply.. Your words.. Every word of God is pure:

Correct

I am Christian I believe the scriptures.. I eat the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread!
You do NOT!!!

Oh, so I do not eat the flesh of Christ...Hmm..I think I do. But who cares what you think since you could not possibly know and to make a statement like that reeks of ignorance.

You reject; The pure words of God!

Nope I haven't. I welcome them, all of them. Do you really? Or do you accept the words of a Pope?

Justin Martyr is Christian

Ohh.. you accept the words of men and not Christ, understood.

DO YOU SEE IT??? , so too, as we have been taught, !!
Christians have ALWAYS taught the bread is the flesh of Jesus.. As the Pure word of God teaches!

I did not see nothing with Jesus' words or any scriptures so no I care not to see it.

Irenaeus
"If the Lord were from other than the Father, how could he rightly take bread, which is of the same creation as our own, and confess it to be his body and affirm that the mixture in the cup is his blood?" (Against Heresies 4:33"32 [A.D. 189]).

I see you listen to the words od Irenaeus and not Christ or the scriptures. Yep, his words are more important, understood.

Augustine IS CHRISTIAN!!

Was he, I did not know that.

AeneasPhebe Augustine believes different then you!!

Funny the scriptures do not but some guy not in the scriptures does. Hmm...understood.

He said.. "Jesus held his own body in his hands!"

What does the scriptures say because I do not care what He said.

"Christ was carried in his own hands when, referring to his own body, he said, "This is my body" [Matt. 26:26]. For he carried that body in his hands" (Explanations of the Psalms 33:1:10 [A.D. 405]).

Ahh...so you take the body of Christ from the hands of Christ, who the Pope?

AeneasPhebe It means, you do not believe the pure word of God..

You have not shown that once. I take the body of Christ. You have just made meaningless blabb. You are passing judgment without cause, that is against Christ' gospel.

It means if you did then you would believe as Augustine!

No, it means I would believe as the apostles and the gospel not someone outside of them.

It means you have placed the salvation of your soul in the men who teach what is NOT found in the scriptures.. Namely "Symbolic Communion"!

Wow. Symbolic communion is in scriptures. I put my soul in Christ and the scriptures. Get a life.

AeneasPhebe Think it out.. Being in "Communion" (communication) with SYMBOLS is called "IDOLATRY"!

You think it out. Did Jesus cut of his finger and give it to the apostles? What did he do?

What gets me is.. "YOU CLAIM" the pure word of God gives your direction!!! When in fact you believe people who TEACH what is NOT the pure word of God!

What gets me is your false doctrine and claims that go against the actual scriptures. Your attack on people who follow the actual Bible and then claim you do is what gets me. Get a life in Christ buddy.

They teach "Jesus left his church"! That Jesus was overpowered by Satan and Your man made church, must come to the rescue for Jesus, to RESTORE his body back to him!!

Who teaches that? Not me nor my church. Again false claims. If your angry at someone pray about it.

THE PURE WORD OF GOD..
Matthew 28:20
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

If you believed the Pure word of God>>> "You would not be Baptist"!

Why is that?
Baptist do not teach what you claim but wait your not one so you may not know that.

You would accept the scriptures over your man made church!

No, I would accept the scriptures and go to church where the Holy Ghost dwells.

You would believe Jesus never left the church he established, 2000 years ago!

Never claimed he has.

and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

You are forced to reject the words of Jesus to remain Baptist!!!

No, but you are rejecting the scriptures by casting stones with major logs in your own eyes.

You are forced to believe Jesus lied!! That Jesus did not remain ALWAYS with his Church !!!

Never made those claims and it is false to claim I have.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,053
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 12:34:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2013 12:05:37 AM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/16/2013 11:49:20 PM, Dogknox wrote:

I just figured out you are a troll..

Thank you for your reply.. Your words.. Every word of God is pure:

Correct

I am Christian I believe the scriptures.. I eat the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread!
You do NOT!!!

Oh, so I do not eat the flesh of Christ...Hmm..I think I do. But who cares what you think since you could not possibly know and to make a statement like that reeks of ignorance.

You reject; The pure words of God!

Nope I haven't. I welcome them, all of them. Do you really? Or do you accept the words of a Pope?

Justin Martyr is Christian

Ohh.. you accept the words of men and not Christ, understood.

DO YOU SEE IT??? , so too, as we have been taught, !!
Christians have ALWAYS taught the bread is the flesh of Jesus.. As the Pure word of God teaches!

I did not see nothing with Jesus' words or any scriptures so no I care not to see it.

Irenaeus
"If the Lord were from other than the Father, how could he rightly take bread, which is of the same creation as our own, and confess it to be his body and affirm that the mixture in the cup is his blood?" (Against Heresies 4:33"32 [A.D. 189]).

I see you listen to the words od Irenaeus and not Christ or the scriptures. Yep, his words are more important, understood.

Augustine IS CHRISTIAN!!

Was he, I did not know that.

AeneasPhebe Augustine believes different then you!!

Funny the scriptures do not but some guy not in the scriptures does. Hmm...understood.

He said.. "Jesus held his own body in his hands!"

What does the scriptures say because I do not care what He said.

"Christ was carried in his own hands when, referring to his own body, he said, "This is my body" [Matt. 26:26]. For he carried that body in his hands" (Explanations of the Psalms 33:1:10 [A.D. 405]).

Ahh...so you take the body of Christ from the hands of Christ, who the Pope?

AeneasPhebe It means, you do not believe the pure word of God..

You have not shown that once. I take the body of Christ. You have just made meaningless blabb. You are passing judgment without cause, that is against Christ' gospel.

It means if you did then you would believe as Augustine!

No, it means I would believe as the apostles and the gospel not someone outside of them.

It means you have placed the salvation of your soul in the men who teach what is NOT found in the scriptures.. Namely "Symbolic Communion"!

Wow. Symbolic communion is in scriptures. I put my soul in Christ and the scriptures. Get a life.

AeneasPhebe Think it out.. Being in "Communion" (communication) with SYMBOLS is called "IDOLATRY"!

You think it out. Did Jesus cut of his finger and give it to the apostles? What did he do?

What gets me is.. "YOU CLAIM" the pure word of God gives your direction!!! When in fact you believe people who TEACH what is NOT the pure word of God!

What gets me is your false doctrine and claims that go against the actual scriptures. Your attack on people who follow the actual Bible and then claim you do is what gets me. Get a life in Christ buddy.

They teach "Jesus left his church"! That Jesus was overpowered by Satan and Your man made church, must come to the rescue for Jesus, to RESTORE his body back to him!!

Who teaches that? Not me nor my church. Again false claims. If your angry at someone pray about it.

THE PURE WORD OF GOD..
Matthew 28:20
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

If you believed the Pure word of God>>> "You would not be Baptist"!

Why is that?
Baptist do not teach what you claim but wait your not one so you may not know that.

You would accept the scriptures over your man made church!

No, I would accept the scriptures and go to church where the Holy Ghost dwells.

You would believe Jesus never left the church he established, 2000 years ago!

Never claimed he has.

and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

You are forced to reject the words of Jesus to remain Baptist!!!

No, but you are rejecting the scriptures by casting stones with major logs in your own eyes.

You are forced to believe Jesus lied!! That Jesus did not remain ALWAYS with his Church !!!

Never made those claims and it is false to claim I have.

You said.. Wow. Symbolic communion is in scriptures. I put my soul in Christ and the scriptures.

1 Corinthians 11:26
For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord"s death until he comes.
27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


AeneasPhebe You can't sin against a "SYMBOL"! (verse 27 above)
The Jews rejected the flesh of Jesus as a lie from the mouth of God!
52 Then the Jews AND AeneasPhebe began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

What it comes down to is FAITH!!
Christians believe Jesus is God and God can do all things.. Take the form of fire, smoke, a dove, of a man and yes even bread! Christians believe Jesus can raise the dead, walk on water! Christians believe Jesus spoke and the world was created!
Christians believe Jesus spoke and the Bread became his flesh... "This IS my body" as he held bread!

Matthew 26:26
While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body."

AeneasPhebe what part of the "Pure word of God" don't you understand! What part of the word "IS" is it that you do not understand?!

Until the "de-formation" all peoples ate the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread.. even Martin Luther did! All peoples believed the scriptures... "Take and eat; this is my body."
AeneasPhebe
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 12:56:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2013 12:34:45 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 9/17/2013 12:05:37 AM, AeneasPhebe wrote:

What it comes down to is FAITH!!

That is agreed. It is all about what you place your faith in.

Christians believe Jesus is God and God can do all things.. Take the form of fire, smoke, a dove, of a man and yes even bread! Christians believe Jesus can raise the dead, walk on water! Christians believe Jesus spoke and the world was created!

Indeed. That is what I believe and that is why I take communion and believe Jesus fills me.

AeneasPhebe what part of the "Pure word of God" don't you understand!

A lot of it actually but you seem to think you know it all.

What part of the word "IS" is it that you do not understand?!

I understand it.

Until the "de-formation" all peoples ate the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread.. even Martin Luther did! All peoples believed the scriptures... "Take and eat; this is my body."

Baptist still believe that buddy.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,053
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 1:10:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2013 12:56:32 AM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/17/2013 12:34:45 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 9/17/2013 12:05:37 AM, AeneasPhebe wrote:

What it comes down to is FAITH!!

That is agreed. It is all about what you place your faith in.

Christians believe Jesus is God and God can do all things.. Take the form of fire, smoke, a dove, of a man and yes even bread! Christians believe Jesus can raise the dead, walk on water! Christians believe Jesus spoke and the world was created!

Indeed. That is what I believe and that is why I take communion and believe Jesus fills me.

AeneasPhebe what part of the "Pure word of God" don't you understand!

A lot of it actually but you seem to think you know it all.

What part of the word "IS" is it that you do not understand?!

I understand it.

Until the "de-formation" all peoples ate the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread.. even Martin Luther did! All peoples believed the scriptures... "Take and eat; this is my body."

Baptist still believe that buddy.
AeneasPhebe The First Council of Nicaea was a Catholic Church Council! Over one Hundred Bishops!
They all ate the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread!
They taught the CREED at this council!

You reject the creed you reject the flesh of Jesus as being only symbolic food! You must reject the scriptures to think it is only symbolic food!
LOOK.. With all respect>>> Jesus is "The LIFE come down from heaven!" Adam was removed from heaven he could not eat of the "Tree Of Life" so Adam died! Jesus the second Adam has access to the "Tree Of Life"! Jesus feeds his body LIFE!!!

Ephesians 5:29
After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church" 30 for we are members of his body.


I eat so I live!!!

I have Jesus IN ME!!!
53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

You reject the flesh of Jesus..
53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

AeneasPhebe This is serious stuff... This is your salvation.. Believing the words of God over your teachers saves!!! Your teachers MUST reject the words of God to teach; the flesh of Jesus is only symbolic..
Truth be told.. You have placed the salvation of your soul in your teachers OVER the "pure word of God"!

Dogknox
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 5:44:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/16/2013 5:32:51 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/16/2013 12:00:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/16/2013 11:29:03 AM, philochristos wrote:
At 9/16/2013 9:01:56 AM, pozessed wrote:
From what I can tell a guy named Arian questioned cannons that made Jesus seem to be more manlike than Godlike. After he contested his arguments Constantine ordered a council to sort out the dilemma.
In sorting out the dilemma the council thought it appropriate to destroy any text which would indicate that Jesus had human tendencies. The council seems to have done this in hopes to conform the collaborated text to the councils belief that Jesus was purely divine.

This to me seems highly contradictory that the Bible was written by God.It also seems like proof to me that the Bible has been manipulated from its conception to be deceitful half truths.

I'm just curious of everyones thoughts and if I have my facts right.

You have some things wrong. His name was Arius, not Arian. "Arian" refers to a person who follows the teachings of Arius on that matter.

Second, Arius didn't question the scriptures that made Christ out to be more divine than human. Rather, he interpreted those passages differently. The Council of Nicaea was not about the canon.

Third, there are copies of the new testament still in existence that predate Nicaea, so nothing about Nicaea is any reason to question whether the original version has come down to us.

All the original writings of the first three century saints were destroyed by the Roman government.

No, they weren't.

These religious groups that Rome set up to go through these original documents only took out certain phrases and ideas to mix with their religious ideas to write their new testament with.

I don't know where you're getting your information, but it's completely wrong. The Romans did try to destroy the Christian scriptures during the persecutions prior to the Council of Nicaea, but they were unsuccessful. And they never even tried to change them, just to destroy them.

None of the books of the new testament was written by a true saint who had the knowledge of God and never spoke religious thoughts after their mind was opened up to God's invisible knowledge about the past, present and future.

They were all written by Christians. Whether these Christians really had knowledge about God is a different question.

All my information comes directly from our Creator because I'm His invisible servant who lives in the flesh called a saint, which happens to be His last one to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

Christians are NOT saints because saints are forgiven of all their sins before we're born again into His kingdom. This means that after the flesh has been changed by God to stop the desires for this world, our mind is open to His invisible knowledge, which is our created existence called "the Word of God".

Christians are sinners ( under the Old Covenant "veil" ) who are blocked from God's invisible knowledge. They remain sinners until their flesh perishes, just like any other sinner of this world. This means they are spiritually dead until they awaken in their new flesh in the next age.

God planned and created His invisible servant called "the Word of God" to be His voice where all God's creation was spoken into existence as invisible wavelengths of energy. No man can see this energy, which is also called Heaven.

As it says in John 1, the Word of God became flesh meaning that us saints were the one's who spoke for our Creator. This invisible Word of God is God's knowledge that was spoken into existence and this is where we saints get our knowledge to speak and write with but God has to put words in our mind that come from the language we understand so He takes words from my English vocabulary and puts them in my mind to write or speak according to His will. Whatever I speak or write is the Truth, which is the name God uses for Himself and His stored thoughts without deception.

God's deceptive thoughts were called Lucifer and the beast. He caste these thoughts in the minds of men to confuse them of who they are and who He is so everyone born into this world was a sinner, including all the prophets and saints. Prophets were used by God even though they were still under the Old Covenant. They were used to write prophecies about the future that they didn't understand because their mind wasn't opened to God's invisible knowledge to teach them about the past, present and future.

The flesh of us saints were changed by God to remove the Old Covenant veil so we could be used by God to witness and testify to His invisible knowledge of Christ, our true created existence. We saints learn all about the past, present and future and this is why I know what happened to the saints of the first three centuries.

When I told you that all the saints writings were destroyed by the Roman government, these were the writings that the saints had in their possession when they were arrested. Several writings were in circulation that were either borrowed to believers or stolen by antichrists who started many false Christ-like churches during the first three centuries that the saints were preaching the true gospel. The saints warned their believers that these antichrists were preaching false gospels because they didn't have any authority to use the words they wrote or spoke.

By the time Rome had killed all the true saints, there were many Christ-like churches around with true believers running around telling these false Christians that their gospels were false. So Rome killed believers, too, but not the false Christians who worshiped false gods such as most Roman and Jewish people did. All the saints were killed by unbelieving religious people who hated the saints talking about their false religions, gospels and other false gods.

So the false Christians and true believers were lied to by Rome who put together a governing body called the Vatican to make new rules for the Christians and believers of the true gospel. They forced them all into their new Roman Catholic Church so they could control them and make great wealth by collecting money from them, of course, in the name of their false gods, Jesus and virgin mother Mary.

The true writings of the saints were destroyed after Rome had certain groups of religious leaders go through them all and take some ideas out of them to mix with their false religious ideas that came out of the invisible beast ( false information that God created to deceive His people into building things with their human hands ) by putting these ideas into their minds starting with leaders who looked into the stars to get building shapes to make building plans for their false gods. These leaders had no idea that they got these building plans from our invisible Creator within their minds so the "mark of the beast" only means man was deceived by God in his mind ( ( mark of the beast on the forehead ) to force him to build things with human hands ( mark of the beast on the hands ).

God needed to build things to help us saints understand our invisible existence so He used wavelengths of energy, computer peripherals and processors, microscopes, telescopes, and robots to help me understand how He created everthing. All the first saints were taught by God using visible things such as sand on the beach, fig trees, animals, grass, etc. to help them understand the invisible Kingdom ( Heaven ) where we exist forever. The visible things they learned were only illusions that come from the invisible world. This is why Jesus said this;

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.