Jump to topic:

why christians are not described as terrorist

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 5:24:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
as you know, western media shows muslims as terrorists because of the wars in the middle east, muslims did these and they are terrorists.

but now:

"A German Muslim scholar when he was asked about terrorism and Islam

He said : Who started the first world war ? Muslims ??
Who started the second world war ? Muslims??

Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Muslims ??

Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Muslims ??

Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America ? Muslims ??

Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims ??

Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown in Atlantic ocean ? Muslims ?? and so on, e.t.

No , They weren't Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim do something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim commit same..he is terrorist... So first remove this double standard...then come to the point!!! , . . . . ."

they were all christians, but still no one has described them terrorist nor in the history neither nowadays no one remembers christians as terrorists, they have done so much than muslims, but why they are not called terrorist.

p.s: I am deist.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 5:26:34 PM
This is actually wrong studies show that the number of christian terrorists out number muslim terrorists.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 5:28:18 PM
And also terrorism means to commit a horrible and unlawful act against another country.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Naysayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 5:37:17 PM
At 9/16/2013 5:28:18 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
And also terrorism means to commit a horrible and unlawful act against another country.

Not against another country, in support of a political ideal.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 5:38:19 PM
At 9/16/2013 5:37:17 PM, Naysayer wrote:
At 9/16/2013 5:28:18 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Not against another country, in support of a political ideal.

Oh, right
Naysayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 5:42:39 PM
At 9/16/2013 5:24:26 PM, Artur wrote:
as you know, western media shows muslims as terrorists because of the wars in the middle east, muslims did these and they are terrorists.

but now:

Muslims never fought in world wars?

Muslims never use weapons of mass destruction?

Muslims never slaughter opposing ethnic groups?

Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown in Atlantic ocean ? Muslims ?? and so on, e.t.

Muslims never had slaves?

No , They weren't Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim do something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim commit same..he is terrorist... So first remove this double standard...then come to the point!!! , . . . . ."

they were all christians, but still no one has described them terrorist nor in the history neither nowadays no one remembers christians as terrorists, they have done so much than muslims, but why they are not called terrorist.

Wonderful propaganda. Very passionate. War is terrible. Killing for one's ideas is silly. Although I do still support retaliation, justice, and punishment to fit the crime. But muslims as a whole are hardly the peaceful, innocent, quiet people they play in front of the news cameras.

Doesn't mean all muslims are guilty. I don't believe in smearing a group for the actions of individuals. It's just getting a little old pretending we don't have anything to worry about with muslim terrorists.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 8:19:47 PM
At 9/16/2013 5:42:39 PM, Naysayer wrote:

but now:

Wonderful propaganda. Very passionate. War is terrible. Killing for one's ideas is silly. Although I do still support retaliation, justice, and punishment to fit the crime. But muslims as a whole are hardly the peaceful, innocent, quiet people they play in front of the news cameras.

Doesn't mean all muslims are guilty. I don't believe in smearing a group for the actions of individuals. It's just getting a little old pretending we don't have anything to worry about with muslim terrorists.

it all does not mean that muslims did not attend to the world war or used weapons or muslims never killed somebody.

this topic means: when muslims kill 1000 or like that people they are called terrorist, but when chriustians has taken 180 million people as a slave then they are not called terrorists, still they are not terrorist. 88% of that 180 millioon african has died as a result of trying to avoid slavery but still christians have never been described terrorist.

christians started the world wars, still they are not descrbed as a terrorist but when muslims kill somebody they are terrorist.

maybe muslims had slaves, maybe muslims killed lots of people, they are described and called terrorist, but christians did more than muslims, they are not called terrorist.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 8:25:51 PM
an event occured in the mid 80s.

a dog attacks to a little girl in new york.
somebody comes and hits the dog and then the dog leaves there. breaking news gives this situation in this way:

"an american hero rescued the girl who has been attacked by dog."

then that man refuses, I am not america.

then, in the news he is shown as: a european man has saved the girl from being bitten by dog.

then that man refuses again: I am arab. and yesterdays newspaper's frontpage title:

"A MUSLIM TERRORIST KILLED THE DOG WHICH WAS PLAYIN WITH LITTLE GIRL"

dont let your brain be affected by media or others, think objectively, think neutrally, analyza events.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 8:26:54 PM
At 9/16/2013 8:25:51 PM, Artur wrote:

somebody comes and hits the dog and then the dog leaves there. breaking news gives this situation in this way:

then, in the news he is shown as: a european man has saved the girl from being bitten by dog.

then that man refuses again: I am arab. and yesterdays newspaper's frontpage title:

dont let your brain be affected by media or others, think objectively, think neutrally, analyza events.

then that man refuses, I am not american*.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2013 8:30:57 PM
At 9/16/2013 8:26:54 PM, Artur wrote:
At 9/16/2013 8:25:51 PM, Artur wrote:

then that man refuses, I am not american*.

not yesterday's. tomorrow's/ english is not my native language
Naysayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 6:35:44 AM
At 9/16/2013 8:19:47 PM, Artur wrote:

but now:

it all does not mean that muslims did not attend to the world war or used weapons or muslims never killed somebody.

this topic means: when muslims kill 1000 or like that people they are called terrorist, but when chriustians has taken 180 million people as a slave then they are not called terrorists, still they are not terrorist. 88% of that 180 millioon african has died as a result of trying to avoid slavery but still christians have never been described terrorist.

christians started the world wars, still they are not descrbed as a terrorist but when muslims kill somebody they are terrorist.

maybe muslims had slaves, maybe muslims killed lots of people, they are described and called terrorist, but christians did more than muslims, they are not called terrorist.

Neither Hitler nor the Japanese were Christians. Muslims weren't called terrorists for owning slaves several hundred years ago or even last week. They're called terrorists when they commit terrorist acts. Just like when the Irish in the eighties were spending all their time blowing up London.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 8:54:23 AM
There has never been 20million australian aboriginals, much less 20million killed. Nice rubbish, try to remember to bin it.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 12:01:51 PM
Just another example of the pathetic excuse of a world we inhabit. Because Muslims are stereotyped as terrorists that makes every act of violence committed by a Muslim an act of jihad, simply because they are Muslim, yet no other kind of person or religion have ever been accused of terrorism, the people feed off the racist media like pigs feed from a trough.
Turn around, go back.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 12:59:59 PM
At 9/17/2013 6:35:44 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 9/16/2013 8:19:47 PM, Artur wrote:

but now:

Neither Hitler nor the Japanese were Christians. Muslims weren't called terrorists for owning slaves several hundred years ago or even last week. They're called terrorists when they commit terrorist acts. Just like when the Irish in the eighties were spending all their time blowing up London.

hitler was christian and he started the ww2.

I have never said that the japanese were christians, the men who bombed japan and sent atomic bomb to japan were christians.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 1:06:04 PM
Muslims weren't called terrorists for owning slaves several hundred years ago or even last week. They're called terrorists when they commit terrorist acts. Just like when the Irish in the eighties were spending all their time blowing up London.

there is no point in slaving, it means when christians killed 88% of 180 million african, they still are not terrorists but when one muslim hits the dog he is muslim, can be considered as:

hitting a dog of a muslim is worth more than christians' killing 88% of 180 million african people.

when one muslim hits one dog he is shown as terrorist but when christians kill 88% of 180 million african and throw them in to ocean, then they are still not terrorist.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 1:10:16 PM
At 9/17/2013 8:54:23 AM, bulproof wrote:
There has never been 20million australian aboriginals, much less 20million killed. Nice rubbish, try to remember to bin it.

maybe more than 20 maybe less than 20.

let us they 2 million aborigenes were killed, is not it enough to be described as terrorist.?
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 1:16:23 PM

but now:

His response was irrelevant for 2 reasons:
1) There is a difference between past & present.
Both (really all) civilisations/cultures have had violent pasts, what is relevant today is the present.
2) Those examples had nothing to do with religion, the main violence of Christianity occurred during the Crusades & Inquisition, both of which were many hundreds of years ago.

& where did those numbers come from, they seem awfully high.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 1:23:02 PM

Both (really all) civilisations/cultures have had violent pasts, what is relevant today is the present.
2) Those examples had nothing to do with religion, the main violence of Christianity occurred during the Crusades & Inquisition, both of which were many hundreds of years ago.

past and present. yes, while we read the world history muslims were described as terorists again but christians are not.

2. those reasons, why muslims are called terrorist, have nothing with religion too.

no matter high or low, let us they:

80 million aborigenes instead of 180, or 10 million aboregenes instead of 20.
still not enough to be described as terrorist?

for a muslim to be described as terrorist, hitting a dog is enough while killing and throwing into ocean 88% of africans are not enough to be described as terrorist.
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 1:39:01 PM
At 9/17/2013 1:23:02 PM, Artur wrote:

past and present. yes, while we read the world history muslims were described as terorists again but christians are not.

1) source?
2) You're still focusing on the past rather than the present.
2. those reasons, why muslims are called terrorist, have nothing with religion too.

You can say that Islam does not require/condone terrorism, you cannot say that Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with religion. If you do think so, lets debate it.

for a muslim to be described as terrorist, hitting a dog is enough while killing and throwing into ocean 88% of africans are not enough to be described as terrorist.

Yeah, the numbers aren't relevant, I was just pointing out that there was some major Al-Taquia/Taqiyya & kitman going on in that speech.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
Naysayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 1:42:27 PM
At 9/17/2013 1:23:02 PM, Artur wrote:

Terrorist is kinda a specific new term. I'm not really sure where you get that assessment of history. I don't really describe acts of war as terrorism. It's when you act outside of war, such as suicide bombers our the U.S.'s use of drones and arming militants in sovereign nations that I start applying the word.

I'm the first to agree that a muslim blowing up a dog is questionable as a terrorist. Unless his intent was that he was trying to blow up a building or a person or imply a threat against a person by killing their dog.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2013 5:18:24 PM
Terrorist is kinda a specific new term. I'm not really sure where you get that assessment of history. I don't really describe acts of war as terrorism. It's when you act outside of war, such as suicide bombers our the U.S.'s use of drones and arming militants in sovereign nations that I start applying the word.

I'm the first to agree that a muslim blowing up a dog is questionable as a terrorist. Unless his intent was that he was trying to blow up a building or a person or imply a threat against a person by killing their dog.

yes, how come have not I realised, starting a war is not terrorism, it is MORE THAN A TERRORISM.

startting a war is more than terrorism, but I do now know what is starting a world war. so bigger than terrorism.
Naysayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:55:59 AM
At 9/17/2013 5:18:24 PM, Artur wrote:

yes, how come have not I realised, starting a war is not terrorism, it is MORE THAN A TERRORISM.

startting a war is more than terrorism, but I do now know what is starting a world war. so bigger than terrorism.

It used to be you declared war for cause. That countries attacked one another, and declared openly, appealing to their allies and the international community for redress. It was clear who was who and what the fight was about.

Acts of war are terrible. That's why it's important to classify them properly and condemn them as such. The thing the U.S. (not Christians) and other modern aggressors do is to perform acts of war outside the confines of declared war and somehow avoid international outcry. As if that hair is worth splitting.

However, it seems obvious that there are muslim GROUPS (not nations) that are more than willing to engage in such and have in fact perfected the attack of civilians in the name of a cause to incite terror and hence terrorists.

I don't support what the U.S. is doing in Afghanistan and Pakistan and Egypt and Libya and Syria. I'm disgusted by it. If you'd like to raise that cry, I'm with you already. Just don't pretend that muslims aren't launching rockets into civilian populations and playing the victim when there is retaliation.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 8:02:44 AM
At 9/17/2013 1:10:16 PM, Artur wrote:
At 9/17/2013 8:54:23 AM, bulproof wrote:

maybe more than 20 maybe less than 20.

let us they 2 million aborigenes were killed, is not it enough to be described as terrorist.?

What do you know of the history of white settlement in australia?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 4:01:29 PM

but now:

More people have been killed in the name of the Christian false god, Jesus, than any other entity on this planet. Christians are blinded by their own disobedience to our Creator. They actually believe their false gods forgive them of their terrorism in this world but our Creator has already planned and created their destruction along with everything in this visible world on the "Last Day" of this first age. Never again will God use religions to deceive His people.