Jesus Mystery!

LoopsEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2013 12:54:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dogknox come here lets talk about it seperately ... keep the title to the post
Skeptics: Any Question about Islam? --> http://www.debate.org...

No Foul Language, No Trolls in My Topics Give & Take Respect.

Muhammad(pbuh) married a Child? --> http://www.debate.org...
LoopsEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2013 12:56:40 AM
If Jesus died for my sins that means I can now sin??

coz plenty is paid by Jesus so I am free now ??

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2013 3:31:32 PM
At 9/21/2013 12:56:40 AM, LoopsEye wrote:
If Jesus died for my sins that means I can now sin??

coz plenty is paid by Jesus so I am free now ??

Jesus didn't die for your sins because you're only created as a man, not God's servant called Christ. Only us saints are forgiven of all our sins and has the Old Covenant "veil" removed. Then our mind is opened to all God's knowledge ( mind of Christ, or God ). This is where we get our knowledge from to write, speak and even our bodily actions are testimonies to this Christ, which happens to be our created existence where all God's perfect creation exists.
LoopsEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2013 6:22:23 AM
brother every christian runs on the street saying to people you bad people Jesus died for your sins and you are not thanking him you are not thankful to him you are not worshiping him...

SO I AM THATS WHY ASKING IF HE DIED FOR MY SINS THE PENALTY IS PAID I CAN DO ANYTHING NOW?

Naysayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2013 7:22:38 PM
At 9/22/2013 6:22:23 AM, LoopsEye wrote:
brother every christian runs on the street saying to people you bad people Jesus died for your sins and you are not thanking him you are not thankful to him you are not worshiping him...

SO I AM THATS WHY ASKING IF HE DIED FOR MY SINS THE PENALTY IS PAID I CAN DO ANYTHING NOW?

No. If you are a Christian (If you've accepted Christ as your Saviour and Lord.) you do not have a license to sin:

Romans 6:
1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.
22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

Christ died to free us from sin. To go back and serve sin again is to spit in his face.

If you have not confessed your sin and accepted Christ, you are saying you're paying your own way for your sins. That's your choice, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 10:01:24 AM
At 9/22/2013 7:22:38 PM, Naysayer wrote: : : At 9/22/2013 6:22:23 AM, LoopsEye wrote: : : brother every christian runs on the street saying to people you bad people Jesus died for your sins and you are not thanking him you are not thankful to him you are not worshiping him... : : : : SO I AM THATS WHY ASKING IF HE DIED FOR MY SINS THE PENALTY IS PAID I CAN DO ANYTHING NOW? : : No. If you are a Christian (If you've accepted Christ as your Saviour and Lord.) you do not have a license to sin: : : Romans 6: : 1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? : 2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? : 3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? : 4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. : 5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: : 6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. : 7 For he that is dead is freed from sin. : 8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: : 9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. : 10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. : 11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. : 12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. : 13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. : 14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. : 15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. : 16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death,or of obedience unto righteousness? : 17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. : 18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness. : 19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness. : 20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. : 21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death. : 22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. : Christ died to free us from sin. To go back and serve sin again is to spit in his face. : : If you have not confessed your sin and accepted Christ, you are saying you're paying your own way for your sins. That's your choice, but I wouldn't recommend it.

So being saved really doesn't mean anything? casue before Christianity, in Judaism, you had to submit to God and follow the commands, repent to God from your sins constantly, so I can't understand what the "trick" of saving people through sacrifice means? even Jesus never mentioned on his word(in the Gospels that the sacrifice had to do with the sins, but he said that it had to do with being fruitful for his disciples (only the ones that were around him), that they couldn't be fruitful, unless he sacrifices himself. I just can't understand where the doctrine comes from..
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 10:20:08 AM
At 9/24/2013 10:01:24 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 9/22/2013 7:22:38 PM, Naysayer wrote: : : At 9/22/2013 6:22:23 AM, LoopsEye wrote: : : brother every christian runs on the street saying to people you bad people Jesus died for your sins and you are not thanking him you are not thankful to him you are not worshiping him... : : : : SO I AM THATS WHY ASKING IF HE DIED FOR MY SINS THE PENALTY IS PAID I CAN DO ANYTHING NOW? : : No. If you are a Christian (If you've accepted Christ as your Saviour and Lord.) you do not have a license to sin: : : Romans 6: : 1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? : 2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? : 3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? : 4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. : 5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: : 6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. : 7 For he that is dead is freed from sin. : 8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: : 9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. : 10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. : 11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. : 12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. : 13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. : 14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. : 15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. : 16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death,or of obedience unto righteousness? : 17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. : 18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness. : 19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness. : 20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. : 21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death. : 22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. : Christ died to free us from sin. To go back and serve sin again is to spit in his face. : : If you have not confessed your sin and accepted Christ, you are saying you're paying your own way for your sins. That's your choice, but I wouldn't recommend it.

So being saved really doesn't mean anything? casue before Christianity, in Judaism, you had to submit to God and follow the commands, repent to God from your sins constantly, so I can't understand what the "trick" of saving people through sacrifice means? even Jesus never mentioned on his word(in the Gospels that the sacrifice had to do with the sins, but he said that it had to do with being fruitful for his disciples (only the ones that were around him), that they couldn't be fruitful, unless he sacrifices himself. I just can't understand where the doctrine comes from..
If you read about other religions rather than what your religion says they are you would possibly know something. But of course you can't because the paedophile told you not to.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 10:22:56 AM

If you read about other religions rather than what your religion saysthey are you would possibly knowsomething. But of course you can't becausethe paedophile told you not to.

I do. I read not all, but some Gospels, I'm interested on what Jesus said, not what Paul said.

But you are right, one has to be informed before asking stupid questions about other people beliefs. unless he just asks to learn.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 10:45:57 AM
At 9/24/2013 10:22:56 AM, Fruitytree wrote:

If you read about other religions rather than what your religion saysthey are you would possibly knowsomething. But of course you can't becausethe paedophile told you not to.

I do. I read not all, but some Gospels, I'm interested on what Jesus said, not what Paul said.

But you are right, one has to be informed before asking stupid questions about other people beliefs. unless he just asks to learn.
Paul didn't write any gospels and how would you know what jesus said by reading gospels anyway? BTW do muslims know where the gospel god handed to jesus is now? Or even where the book jibreel wanted muhammad to read when he came to him, where has that gone and why was it never mentioned later?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 11:18:25 AM
At 9/22/2013 7:22:38 PM, Naysayer wrote:

No. If you are a Christian (If you've accepted Christ as your Saviour and Lord.) you do not have a license to sin:

Romans 6:
1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.
22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

Christ died to free us from sin. To go back and serve sin again is to spit in his face.

If you have not confessed your sin and accepted Christ, you are saying you're paying your own way for your sins. That's your choice, but I wouldn't recommend it.

No sinner can make a decision to sin or not. All Christians are under the Old Covenant until their flesh has perished. Then their forgiven of all their sins.

We saints are forgiven while alive in this age but only because God planned it that way and was the one who had us confess and repent of our sins so He could get us totally obedient to all His commandments. Saints are made sinless once their born into the New Covenant ( the invisible hidden knowledge of God ).

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 11:22:19 AM
At 9/24/2013 10:22:56 AM, Fruitytree wrote:

The saints wrote and said much more than what Rome added to their new testament. Rome only used a few ideas that the saints wrote to add with their religious ideas that came from the beast to write their new testament. So it wasn't the saints who wrote the new testament. It was sinful Roman religious leaders who were making sure that none of their Christians would ever become saints like the ones they had killed.

However, Rome didn't know that our Creator planned to have one last saint in the last days to testify to the lies of Rome and everything else that God wanted us saints and believers to know. Only a few Christians have come to listen to the gospel I preach and accepted the voice of our Creator.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 1:24:44 PM
At 9/24/2013 10:45:57AM, bulproof wrote: : :At 9/24/2013 10:22:56AM, Fruitytreewrote: : : : : : If you read about other religions rather than what your religion saysthey are you would possibly knowsomething. But of course you can't becausethe paedophile told you not to. : : : : I do. I read not all, but some Gospels, I'm interested on what Jesus said, not what Paul said. : : : : But you are right, one has to be informed before asking stupid questions about other people beliefs. unless he just asks to learn. : Paul didn't write any gospels and how would you know what jesus said by reading gospels anyway? BTW do muslims know where the gospel god handed to jesus is now? Or even where the book jibreel wanted muhammad to read when he came to him, where has that gone and why was it never mentioned later?

The Gospel God handed to Jesus ?! What Jesus said is the Gospel, it doesn't have to be in one book my dear! Paul may not have written a Gospel himself , but some of his students did, he did influence Christianity, you could even say he made it.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 2:45:21 PM

As a exchristian. No matter what you do, your salvation will never be taking from you because jesus paid it all. Some will say you can lose your salvation and some say can not, but jesus speaks to both, so you dont know who to believe. Unless you believe he never existed at all. Then you will know the truth.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 3:08:14 PM

not 100% true. For the Yahwist this was not true, but for the elohist and wicked levitical priest they charged people to oberserve pointless laws which was never given to noah or abraham
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 4:28:22 PM
At 10/14/2013 3:08:14 PM, question4u wrote:

not 100% true. For the Yahwist this was not true, but for the elohist and wicked levitical priest they charged people to oberserve pointless laws which was never given to noah or abraham

Only us saints understand the prophecies that show us that ALL God's people were saved from their wicked flesh and this world delusion according to His eternal plan.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2013 4:48:35 PM
At 10/14/2013 4:28:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Only us saints understand the prophecies that show us that ALL God's people were saved from their wicked flesh and this world delusion according to His eternal plan.

Feed it to the swine, I know who you speak for and have knowledge. Tell me more about the seperent in the garden of eden...did he illuminate adam and eve with the truth, or did he enslave them with his words and then lead them to darkness.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 3:39:55 PM
At 10/15/2013 4:48:35 PM, question4u wrote:

Feed it to the swine, I know who you speak for and have knowledge. Tell me more about the seperent in the garden of eden...did he illuminate adam and eve with the truth, or did he enslave them with his words and then lead them to darkness.

The name "serpent" is only a symbolic name that describes the energy that formed the flesh and everything in this world that vibrates in disharmony with the true energy that God's "beings" were created as that vibrate in perfect harmony. Our "being" is invisible but the flesh God made us believe in during this age is a false illusion that dies during this first age. So the flesh of man contains the energy that vibrates in disharmony with the invisible spirit ( energy ) of a man. This is the serpent that caused the first people to disobey the commands of our Creator.

Our Creator created this delusion ( tree of the knowledge of good and evil ) within His mind to draw His invisible servant ( Christ ) to Him and get the flesh of the prophets and saints obedient enough to use them for His purpose to reveal Himself and who we are in His mind. Without the contrast of thoughts within His mind, there's no way He could connect with His elect ( the prophets and saints ) and teach us who we are.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 3:57:30 PM
At 10/16/2013 3:39:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The name "serpent" is only a symbolic name that describes the energy that formed the flesh and everything in this world that vibrates in disharmony with the true energy that God's "beings" were created as that vibrate in perfect harmony. Our "being" is invisible but the flesh God made us believe in during this age is a false illusion that dies during this first age. So the flesh of man contains the energy that vibrates in disharmony with the invisible spirit ( energy ) of a man. This is the serpent that caused the first people to disobey the commands of our Creator.

Our Creator created this delusion ( tree of the knowledge of good and evil ) within His mind to draw His invisible servant ( Christ ) to Him and get the flesh of the prophets and saints obedient enough to use them for His purpose to reveal Himself and who we are in His mind. Without the contrast of thoughts within His mind, there's no way He could connect with His elect ( the prophets and saints ) and teach us who we are.

Since we are on this matter, I was looking forward for you to comment on the serpent. Now can you also spread your knowledge on my post the serpent of salvation.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 4:57:47 PM
At 10/16/2013 3:57:30 PM, question4u wrote:

Since we are on this matter, I was looking forward for you to comment on the serpent. Now can you also spread your knowledge on my post the serpent of salvation.

Let me know what prophecies you find the "serpent of salvation" in. Then I'll explain to you what it means. I haven't read any prophecies with this phrase in them so it would be interesting for me to see what God interprets it to be.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 11:47:35 AM
At 10/16/2013 4:57:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/16/2013 3:57:30 PM, question4u wrote:

Let me know what prophecies you find the "serpent of salvation" in. Then I'll explain to you what it means. I haven't read any prophecies with this phrase in them so it would be interesting for me to see what God interprets it to be.

I shared some of the informaton in the serpent of salvation thread