Jump to topic:

christians are demons?

artyom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 2:45:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
well, because the bible and other religious scriptures talk about life after death and sometimes mention you can either go to a good place or a bad place, I was thinking who would go to hell?
The bible, the only religious document I have read, preaches exactly that which only christians seem to disobey. I dont know what kind of message christians get from readin the bible, but the messages I get are these
-dont hate your neighbour (or anyone else)
-love ALL humans
-dont be arrogant
-and basically, dont do to others what you would do unto yourself.
And christians, not the ones I know personally, but the ones you hear on radio or tv during their preaching, all seem to violate these rules. Christians murder others through history, they promote fear and hate towards others, and obviously they are very arrogant thinking that they are Gods chosen people and that the end is near thus only they are to be saved.
Now, me having read the bible and believing many things in it as universal truths across all religions, except for the hell/heaven thing, I think that if the bible IS true about the one God and all and that there are demons on the planet, it would be christians! I mean, who promotes hate here in America more than anyone else and who is repsonsible for more ignorance and hate than anyone else in the world?-christians. so could it be that christians are the demons God talks about in the bible? or perhaps, is christianity a satanistic cult in disguise which tries to convert us humans to its evilish ways? and so by becoming a part of this cult you are becoming a demon?
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 11:50:08 AM
Get busy with thine own self, and let the creatures to the creator!

He created them, sent them prophets, and he will judge them, so they transgressing the commands they preach is evil of course, but not something you can fix.

PS: I don't mean leaving the justice system , just that it will get you nowhere to get yourself busy with people sins.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 11:51:28 AM
By the way, in Arabic the word Satan (Shaytan) is for demons and people who transgress the laws and are disobedient!
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 11:52:59 AM
At 9/27/2013 11:51:28 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
By the way, in Arabic the word Satan (Shaytan) is for demons and people who transgress the laws and are disobedient!

kfc