Jump to topic:

Jesus names as evil those who think his Fathe

GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 9:00:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Jesus names as evil those who think his Father would break heavenly law and have him sacrificed.

The law in heaven is that the oldest dies first if there is to be a death. That is the only proper law for Gods, --- if they could die that is.

As above so below.

If we interpret that law and apply it to a human family, then the first to die would be fathers, followed by wives and lastly, children. Fathers are to die before sons. That is God"s law.

As above so below then would indicate that the law of the sea should also be the law of the land. It says that women and children are saved first then the men.

Men would need to recognize their duty to sanctify the family by placing women and children above themselves. IOW, equality does not exist in heaven nor should it exist in our human law.

Knowing this, God would never have his son sacrifice for a ransom that God himself would have had to set. One does not put a bounty on a son"s head.

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty. Christian preach for Satan. Shame on Christians for their immoral dogma and tradition of embracing blood sacrifice.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning. He would know that barbaric human sacrifice is immoral.

You do as well. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence nor would God break heavenly law.

If you are a believer in the vile notion of the human sacrifice of Jesus Christ, when you die, Satan will ask you; how was your ticket to heaven purchased?
With innocent blood?

If you say yes and point to you scapegoat Jesus, you become Satan"s.

Have you embraced human sacrifice and do you plan to try to ride your scapegoat Jesus into heaven, --- on your way to hell?

Regards
DL
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 10:27:23 PM
At 9/25/2013 9:00:10 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Jesus names as evil those who think his Father would break heavenly law and have him sacrificed.

The law in heaven is that the oldest dies first if there is to be a death. That is the only proper law for Gods, --- if they could die that is.

As above so below.

If we interpret that law and apply it to a human family, then the first to die would be fathers, followed by wives and lastly, children. Fathers are to die before sons. That is God"s law.

As above so below then would indicate that the law of the sea should also be the law of the land. It says that women and children are saved first then the men.

Men would need to recognize their duty to sanctify the family by placing women and children above themselves. IOW, equality does not exist in heaven nor should it exist in our human law.

Knowing this, God would never have his son sacrifice for a ransom that God himself would have had to set. One does not put a bounty on a son"s head.

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty. Christian preach for Satan. Shame on Christians for their immoral dogma and tradition of embracing blood sacrifice.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning. He would know that barbaric human sacrifice is immoral.

You do as well. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence nor would God break heavenly law.

If you are a believer in the vile notion of the human sacrifice of Jesus Christ, when you die, Satan will ask you; how was your ticket to heaven purchased?
With innocent blood?

Have you embraced human sacrifice and do you plan to try to ride your scapegoat Jesus into heaven, --- on your way to hell?

Regards
DL

Sinners who write about things of the flesh have no idea about the invisible heavenly things that us saints understand.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 6:15:23 AM
Then inform and correct. You chastise and throw stones but do not do what your Word says you should. Are you sure you are a believer?

Proverbs 3:12
For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

You are supposed to love yet only show hate in your response.

Is the law in heaven to have children and women die for men or is the reverse, like the law of the sea wrong?

Regards
DL
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 10:35:56 AM
At 9/26/2013 6:15:23 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
Then inform and correct. You chastise and throw stones but do not do what your Word says you should. Are you sure you are a believer?

Proverbs 3:12
For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

You are supposed to love yet only show hate in your response.

Is the law in heaven to have children and women die for men or is the reverse, like the law of the sea wrong?

Regards
DL

I don't have to believe in the worldly things anymore. I know this world is a delusion that keeps God's people from knowing who they are within His mind.

God's people don't know that we are His thoughts within His mind that were spoken into wavelengths of energy through His Word, which is my created existence and the invisible Kingdom of God where ALL God's creation exists.

God's perfect invisible kingdom is energy that vibrates in harmony. In order to confuse man, He planned and created "Lucifer", which is the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil". This energy vibrates in disharmony with God's perfect creation and causes fear in His people because it keeps His people focused on this world instead of knowing they are His thoughts within His mind.

We saints are "born again" into His knowledge and learn who we are and what His eternal plan is for us all. This invisible knowledge is where all the original prophecies and writings by the prophets and saints came from.

However, God planned to use the religious "beast", His plan of deception, to make His people build things in this world to use as visible information to help us saints understand who we are in Him. Now that we have the modern technology of telescopes, microscopes, computers, internet and other scientific data, we are learning that we are made up of wavelengths of energy, which is the lowest form of information that exists. These wavelengths of energy are the spoken invisible language of God's, which is His creation.

These wavelengths of energy has to be processed through each created "being" in order for each being to experience a defined world to live in. Our brain is the processor that processes this energy that we're made of but of course, our brain is invisible, too. The brain is actually our "being" in our Creator's mind and from that processor, we get visible world's to experience life in.

Saint Paul understood that we all live in God, too.

Acts 17: 24-31
24: The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man,
25: nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all men life and breath and everything.
26: And he made from one every nation of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation,
27: that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after him and find him. Yet he is not far from each one of us,
28: for ..In him we live and move and have our being'; as even some of your poets have said, ..For we are indeed his offspring.'
29: Being then God's offspring, we ought not to think that the Deity is like gold, or silver, or stone, a representation by the art and imagination of man.
30: The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all men everywhere to repent,

We are actually the thoughts of God put in a way for us to experience and understand each other.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 8:27:14 PM
Thanks for wasting our time saint.

If you want respect you have to earn it through mutual dialog and you have not even made the attempt. If you are a sample of the mind of God you are the poorest part.

Saints like you are a dime a dozen and you are showing that your not worth any more than they are.

Regards
DL
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 2:31:44 PM

As above so below.

You do as well. Right?

With innocent blood?

Regards
DL

Truth is that the godman jesus never existed...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 4:30:12 PM
At 10/14/2013 2:31:44 PM, question4u wrote:

As above so below.

You do as well. Right?

With innocent blood?

Regards
DL

The saints are the one's who had the invisible knowledge ( messiah ) in their mind to speak for our Creator. The name "Jesus" has nothing to do with this invisible knowledge that existed long before any illusions called flesh and this world appeared.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 8:26:38 PM

No argument but yours is a poor way of stating something that you cannot prove.

Regards
DL
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2013 4:06:55 PM
At 10/14/2013 8:26:38 PM, GreatestIam wrote:

No argument but yours is a poor way of stating something that you cannot prove.

Regards
DL

My proof is in the city called Nazareth. First date mentioned of nazareth was between 100-200 a.d. No proof of the city , or archaeological evidence of it ever existing before that. You take away nazareth you take away the godman. I believe there was many joshua/jesus's, but never a godman who grew up in the city of nazareth.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2013 5:20:04 PM
As I said, we have no argument and I do not need convincing. The thing is that you cannot prove the negative you stated.

Remember when the atheists were running that bus champagne. They were saying there probably is no God instead of there is no God just because they did not want to make un-provable claims the way Christians and others do about God.

It is just better form for our side my friend.

This clip says it well.

Regards
DL
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2013 8:52:34 PM
At 10/15/2013 5:20:04 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
As I said, we have no argument and I do not need convincing. The thing is that you cannot prove the negative you stated.

Remember when the atheists were running that bus champagne. They were saying there probably is no God instead of there is no God just because they did not want to make un-provable claims the way Christians and others do about God.

This clip says it well.

Regards
DL

My point exactly. I threw out my claim to you in my last post, but you did not refute it or prove it to be wrong. Just like christians, you only believe because of what you have been taught and learned overtime, but never really searching in the eyes of your opponents. I tried that and then got a revelation from Yahweh. Also, as I looked into scripture to prove christianty it proved otherwise. Try it for islam you will then see that the jinns are the ones who blind you.

I believe in the creator, who revealed himself to me. I just dont believe in the godman jesus neither the prophet of a fairtale place called nazareth. I do believe mohammed was a real person, but he to was deceived by the catholic church and his own ambition to rule over a people. Be free.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2013 8:53:52 PM
At 10/15/2013 8:52:34 PM, question4u wrote:
At 10/15/2013 5:20:04 PM, GreatestIam wrote:

This clip says it well.

Regards
DL

My point exactly. I threw out my claim to you in my last post, but you did not refute it or prove it to be wrong. Just like christians, you only believe because of what you have been taught and learned overtime, but never really searching in the eyes of your opponents. I tried that and then got a revelation from Yahweh. Also, as I looked into scripture to prove christianty it proved otherwise. Try it for islam you will then see that the jinns are the ones who blind you.

I believe in the creator, who revealed himself to me. I just dont believe in the godman jesus neither the prophet of a fairtale place called nazareth. I do believe mohammed was a real person, but he to was deceived by the catholic church and his own ambition to rule over a people. Be free.

If you are not islam just leave the message for fruity tree
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 8:28:01 AM

I did not refute your claim because I cannot. Negative claims of that sort cannot ever be refuted, they are logical fallacies.

Forget it. You do not understand what I am saying.

You say God revealed himself to you.
How and what new information did he give you that is not just the same old B S that most have when they make such a claim?

Be specific please.

Regards
DL
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 9:23:00 AM
At 10/16/2013 8:28:01 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

I did not refute your claim because I cannot. Negative claims of that sort cannot ever be refuted, they are logical fallacies.

How and what new information did he give you that is not just the same old B S that most have when they make such a claim?

Be specific please.

Regards
DL

First I was revealed that there is one God. Which he spoke himself directly to me. Also, I was revealed that he is the God of Abraham. Therefor, I am not an atheist. Secondly, he revealed to me that most jews are worshipping baal - The LORD aka adonai, the hashem following after the ways of the elohites aka the wicked levitical priest. Read Malachi. So I am not a Jew. Also, it was revealed to be the god man jesus was created by man. This mark me from being a hindu, buddhist, wiccan, christian and any other religion that believe jesus is god. Also, that the place of nazareth was created by man. Which means that a prophet from nazareth would be a myth, also the story of joseph and mary. Which I can prove from your bible that neither mary nor joseph was of the lienage of david. So this mark me out as a muslim. Also, that satan/lucifer/jinns/demons are the decievers appearing the gullible people as angels of light. This mark me out as a satanist or luciferian.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 9:27:00 AM
At 10/16/2013 9:23:00 AM, question4u wrote:

Be specific please.

Regards
DL

First I was revealed that there is one God. Which he spoke himself directly to me. Also, I was revealed that he is the God of Abraham. Therefor, I am not an atheist. Secondly, he revealed to me that most jews are worshipping baal - The LORD aka adonai, the hashem following after the ways of the elohites aka the wicked levitical priest. Read Malachi. So I am not a Jew. Also, it was revealed to be the god man jesus was created by man. This mark me from being a hindu, buddhist, wiccan, christian and any other religion that believe jesus is god. Also, that the place of nazareth was created by man. Which means that a prophet from nazareth would be a myth, also the story of joseph and mary. Which I can prove from your bible that neither mary nor joseph was of the lienage of david. So this mark me out as a muslim. Also, that satan/lucifer/jinns/demons are the decievers appearing the gullible people as angels of light. This mark me out as a satanist or luciferian.

Also, I believe there was many Yahshuas or Joshuas throughout life. So, there is no purpose to use sacred names for people that are not sacred. So this mark me out of sacred namers crew. Also, the so called prophet yahweh ben yahweh believed in jesus or yahshua, so this marks me out of his belief system.

True Yahwist. Worship Yahweh the all existent one and him alone. The God of Abraham.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 10:06:07 AM
So basically. God wasted his time and did not give you anything usable in the here and now but did tell you that the religion that discriminates against half the world, women and gays is the true religion.

I think you suffered a delusion and that you apotheosis is nowhere near as convincing as my own.

It gave man power while yours made you an idol worshiping slave.
That is not for me thanks as I do not think women should be discriminated against just for being women.

Regards
DL
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 11:39:35 AM
At 10/16/2013 10:06:07 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
So basically. God wasted his time and did not give you anything usable in the here and now but did tell you that the religion that discriminates against half the world, women and gays is the true religion.

I think you suffered a delusion and that you apotheosis is nowhere near as convincing as my own.

That is not for me thanks as I do not think women should be discriminated against just for being women.

Regards
DL

So what have christianity did throughout the years. It killed gays, jews, muslims and even other christians that did not agree the way they did. They still discriminate today. It is the number one religion with the most problems, followers aret still have hatred, still commit suicide, murder, rape, still rob the poor, still lie and so on and so on, but who can give us the true example of how the apostles walked or even jesus. No one today or ever outside the new testament. Christianity is a divided religion with no standards, its view always changes with the times, or after great christian debaters argue some new theology.

Yahweh does not discrimate against no one. I have the choice to know him and live according to his desires. He is the only one who listens and answers my prayers. So I will serve a true and living God
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 1:41:53 PM
At 10/16/2013 11:39:35 AM, question4u wrote:

Regards
DL

So what have christianity did throughout the years. It killed gays, jews, muslims and even other christians that did not agree the way they did. They still discriminate today. It is the number one religion with the most problems, followers aret still have hatred, still commit suicide, murder, rape, still rob the poor, still lie and so on and so on, but who can give us the true example of how the apostles walked or even jesus. No one today or ever outside the new testament. Christianity is a divided religion with no standards, its view always changes with the times, or after great christian debaters argue some new theology.

Yahweh does not discrimate against no one. I have the choice to know him and live according to his desires. He is the only one who listens and answers my prayers. So I will serve a true and living God

Indeed. Serve slave serve.

You are telling me that I need not serve and can do as I please.
If Yahweh does not discriminate against anyone as you say, then I will see you in heaven my friend.

Regards
DL
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 1:51:30 PM

Be specific please.

Regards
DL

You're not always right, but when you're right some of the time, all of those times you are always right you are right always during those some times.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 2:14:12 PM
At 10/16/2013 1:51:30 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Be specific please.

Regards
DL

You're not always right, but when you're right some of the time, all of those times you are always right you are right always during those some times.

I only partially agree and I am right to do so and you will recognize that I am right this time.

Regards
DL
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 4:47:37 PM
At 10/16/2013 1:41:53 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 10/16/2013 11:39:35 AM, question4u wrote:

Regards
DL

Indeed. Serve slave serve.

You are telling me that I need not serve and can do as I please.
If Yahweh does not discriminate against anyone as you say, then I will see you in heaven my friend.

Regards
DL

You will not see me in heaven. That is for the christians and whoever else that believe when you die you go to a gods dwelling place to be with him.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2013 4:57:17 PM

As above so below.

You do as well. Right?

With innocent blood?

Regards
DL

You have no idea what the "Laws of God" are.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 11:04:47 AM
Neither do you but there is none better than what I stated and it therefore must be the one a God would use.

But you would have to get out of your denial mode and actually think about it to know that I speak the truth.

But truth is not what you want. You want to have your soul saved and are willing to do the immoral thing to do so. Satan is waiting for those like you.

Regards
DL
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 11:49:50 AM
At 10/17/2013 12:15:03 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
Where will you be?

Regards
DL