Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

Jesus is a religious deity of Christianity.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2013 8:04:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The prophets were used by our Creator to speak from the invisible knowledge that is hidden from God's created men. However, since they were born into the Old Covenant, which is the sinful "veil" that keeps All God's people from His hidden knowledge, they did not understand the difference between their invisible spirit in our Creator's mind and their flesh which is only an illlusion.

After God finished His work through the flesh called prophets, He birthed the flesh of His saints into the world according to His plan and used their flesh to testify to their invisible created existence called the Word of God. All the prophecies written by the prophets were unknown to man because they required our Creator to interpret them. Since He was the one who put the words in the minds of the prophets to write, He's the only one who understands them.

God planned and created His servant called the Word of God to speak everything into existence but only in His image which is invisible. This means the Word is invisible and will remain invisible forever. The Word is also called the "messiah" as it has to be spoken through the flesh in order for God's people to hear His invisible thoughts that reveal His eternal plan for His invisible creation.

God used the flesh called saints for Him to use to reveal His hidden knowledge within His mind so that the flesh of the saints could testify to it in writing, speaking and bodily movements for chosen believers to witness. This group of believers and a saint is used to deceive unbelievers who can't hear the Truth being spoken. They get jealous of the believers and saint who keep meeting each other on the streets and in the parks to eat together. This jealousy leads to anger and this anger leads them to find a way to get rid of the saint. In the first three hundred years, the jealousy of the religious Jews forced the Roman government to make a law against the true gospel that us saints preach. This law had them put to death because each saint would not stop testifying to the invisible Christ within his mind.

So the true "messiah" is invisible and not the flesh of Jesus that Christians worship. This flesh of Jesus is a deity like the God of Abraham was to the religious Jews, or like Mohammad is to the Muslims and Joseph Smith is to the Mormons. The buildings that the religious people worship their gods in are built of gold, silver, wood, stone, cement, etc. which will burn up in the fire of God. All these are deities that cannot save anyone.

Isaiah 45:
20: "Assemble yourselves and come, draw near together, you survivors of the nations! They have no knowledge who carry about their wooden idols, and keep on praying to a god that cannot save.
21: Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together! Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none besides me.
22: "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23: By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: `To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.'
24: "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed, all who were incensed against him.
25: In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall triumph and glory."

ALL God's people are saved from their flesh and of this world that's because God's invisible created people called Jacob in the book of Isaiah, will get new flesh in the next age under a New Covenant of peace. No flesh will be used to deceive God's people ( Israel ) again.

Saint Paul knew that we "beings" exist within our Creator.

Acts 17: 24-31
24: The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man,
25: nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all men life and breath and everything.
26: And he made from one every nation of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation,
27: that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after him and find him. Yet he is not far from each one of us,
28: for ..In him we live and move and have our being'; as even some of your poets have said, ..For we are indeed his offspring.'
29: Being then God's offspring, we ought not to think that the Deity is like gold, or silver, or stone, a representation by the art and imagination of man.
30: The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all men everywhere to repent,
31: because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed, and of this he has given assurance to all men by raising him from the dead."

The last part of this scripture was written by the religious Romans to add their deity, Jesus, as the savior of the world. The flesh is NOT used by God to save anything because it's only a deity like angels in heaven are. Even Jesus knew that his flesh was of no avail and only used to speak for our Creator.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.