Jump to topic:

Where Did God Come From

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 1:57:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
With this I'm going to be talking about control once more, though perhaps more in depth as regards God as I have previously. I should start, however, with addressing just the basic concept of God, that is, that suggested answer as to where we came from and why we're here.

Frankly, I find the conception in itself astounding; as part of our existence, of course, but furthermore this conception really is pretty much the final call for all of us; and yes, atheists also. I mean, it's just amazing, no? What more can you say? We are here, we perceive, we feel, and to many of us, God is Greatest, Lord of All. And well He is, isn't He? no matter whether I'm personifying or not - God is Greatest.

But perhaps I should clarify. When I suggest that I might be personifying, it is to say that maybe God isn't anything more than a material medium through which we have come to rise, but does that really matter; does it take from my statement that "God is Greatest"? No, of course not, for that God is then you. Either way though, God is Greatest. Einstein knew it: every reference he made to the universe was by the name of "God". But I'm not here to talk about Einstein, or not so much anyway.

Control is the topic of discussion here. It is all control. The conventionally religious would master their feelings of loneliness, monstrosity and dread in positing a heavenly father; the conventionally atheistic would master their feelings of anger in that father's negation; some would just control the world for themselves, and there I'm thinking Einstein. I mean... think about it. Which of the religions is most-stereotyped as radically religious? Muslims, right? Funny, then, that the men of that religion are offered far more control than might be said of any other religion, no? But let's go deeper than that.

In the beginning we are all afraid. This is only sensible, no? I mean, you've just been pulled into an unknown world of pain, strange creatures who pass you around and so on. Of course you're going to be afraid! But with that fear, then, is born some small touch of monstrosity, one might say, a want for control, and here religion takes hold: "Man is inherently evil," says Christianity, "but surrender yourself to Jesus Christ and you shall be saved". I mean what a crock, right? And then where does Homosexuality is a sin come from? The fact that in not being alone, in being just one of many, you are more powerless again, and that that is a powerful feeling to play off, another You are inherently evil, an explanation for you to cling to having not properly understood your fears. It's monstrous.

People, then, go through life having never fully rationalized those first moments, Agumentum Ad Populum having stepped in as God. I mean, it was those strange creatures who were at first so intimidating, no? And then let's think a little about Baptism. Funny, no, that it would be so jarring an event? Can't have those babies not realize what's going on in this special moment of manipulation, can we? Can't have them retreating to their own fantasies, to sleep, where we would build a fantasy for them to sleep in around them. It's hideous. Basically, religion has set humanity back monstrously, but hey, there are those who are angry and who would control the world, right?

And atheists, that's where you come in; innocent as you would believe you are, this is a lie. I mean who set up these monstrosities in the first place, might I ask? You. And then your mindset is a twisted one just the same. "Religion has caused more atrocity than anything else," the atheist cries, heedless to the fact that if these religions are untrue, that they must have been set up by atheists or similar. I mean, what blasphemous man would think to speak honestly for God in such a wickedly manipulative manner? No man. I mean, that question hardly makes any sense at all. But one would speak for God in such a manner in spite of God, and there goes your innocence, my atheist friend.

The problems are fear and spite. These are what must be vanquished that humanity might progress. Control is eternal. It will remain with humanity until its dying day. But there are good sorts of control. Einstein, for example, was quite the hero, his revolutionising science, preaching forgiveness and togetherness. This is progress, though perhaps he did get a bit carried away in his controlling. Love is the answer, a freedom from misery, and the sooner you realize it the better. Religion is bunk, be it atheistic or theistic. There is only Now and Us. Get over yourself.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 2:06:11 PM
At 10/1/2013 1:57:08 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
With this I'm going to be talking about control once more, though perhaps more in depth as regards God as I have previously. I should start, however, with addressing just the basic concept of God, that is, that suggested answer as to where we came from and why we're here.

Frankly, I find the conception in itself astounding; as part of our existence, of course, but furthermore this conception really is pretty much the final call for all of us; and yes, atheists also. I mean, it's just amazing, no? What more can you say? We are here, we perceive, we feel, and to many of us, God is Greatest, Lord of All. And well He is, isn't He? no matter whether I'm personifying or not - God is Greatest.

But perhaps I should clarify. When I suggest that I might be personifying, it is to say that maybe God isn't anything more than a material medium through which we have come to rise, but does that really matter; does it take from my statement that "God is Greatest"? No, of course not, for that God is then you. Either way though, God is Greatest. Einstein knew it: every reference he made to the universe was by the name of "God". But I'm not here to talk about Einstein, or not so much anyway.

Control is the topic of discussion here. It is all control. The conventionally religious would master their feelings of loneliness, monstrosity and dread in positing a heavenly father; the conventionally atheistic would master their feelings of anger in that father's negation; some would just control the world for themselves, and there I'm thinking Einstein. I mean... think about it. Which of the religions is most-stereotyped as radically religious? Muslims, right? Funny, then, that the men of that religion are offered far more control than might be said of any other religion, no? But let's go deeper than that.

In the beginning we are all afraid. This is only sensible, no? I mean, you've just been pulled into an unknown world of pain, strange creatures who pass you around and so on. Of course you're going to be afraid! But with that fear, then, is born some small touch of monstrosity, one might say, a want for control, and here religion takes hold: "Man is inherently evil," says Christianity, "but surrender yourself to Jesus Christ and you shall be saved". I mean what a crock, right? And then where does Homosexuality is a sin come from? The fact that in not being alone, in being just one of many, you are more powerless again, and that that is a powerful feeling to play off, another You are inherently evil, an explanation for you to cling to having not properly understood your fears. It's monstrous.

People, then, go through life having never fully rationalized those first moments, Agumentum Ad Populum having stepped in as God. I mean, it was those strange creatures who were at first so intimidating, no? And then let's think a little about Baptism. Funny, no, that it would be so jarring an event? Can't have those babies not realize what's going on in this special moment of manipulation, can we? Can't have them retreating to their own fantasies, to sleep, where we would build a fantasy for them to sleep in around them. It's hideous. Basically, religion has set humanity back monstrously, but hey, there are those who are angry and who would control the world, right?

And atheists, that's where you come in; innocent as you would believe you are, this is a lie. I mean who set up these monstrosities in the first place, might I ask? You. And then your mindset is a twisted one just the same. "Religion has caused more atrocity than anything else," the atheist cries, heedless to the fact that if these religions are untrue, that they must have been set up by atheists or similar. I mean, what blasphemous man would think to speak honestly for God in such a wickedly manipulative manner? No man. I mean, that question hardly makes any sense at all. But one would speak for God in such a manner in spite of God, and there goes your innocence, my atheist friend.

The problems are fear and spite. These are what must be vanquished that humanity might progress. Control is eternal. It will remain with humanity until its dying day. But there are good sorts of control. Einstein, for example, was quite the hero, his revolutionising science, preaching forgiveness and togetherness. This is progress, though perhaps he did get a bit carried away in his controlling. Love is the answer, a freedom from misery, and the sooner you realize it the better. Religion is bunk, be it atheistic or theistic. There is only Now and Us. Get over yourself.

The God/Man came from his mothers womb!!
Irenaeus is CHRISTIAN
"The Virgin Mary, being obedient to his word, received from an angel the glad tidings that she would bear God" (Against Heresies, 5:19:1 [A.D. 189]).

Peter of Alexandria is Christian, clearly this Christians believes Jesus is God!
"They came to the church of the most blessed Mother of God, and ever-virgin Mary, which, as we began to say, he had constructed in the western quarter, in a suburb, for a cemetery of the martyrs" (The Genuine Acts of Peter of Alexandria [A.D. 305]).
JayLewis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 7:59:29 PM
Regarding your post about the origins of God, I believe this is something that cannot be known. Because how could an infinite, eternal, entity have a beginning? Though we as humans are finite and cannot fully grasp eternality, we do have some sense of what eternality is like (Ecclesiastes 3:11). We can see a glimpse of eternity by comparing it with our own finitude. Things such as death, the passing of time, aging, etc. are all questions related to the finitude of humanity. God, in his eternal being, does not experience these things.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 1:21:59 AM
He is an uncaused first cause, because some Christian philosopher said so.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 4:18:47 PM
At 10/1/2013 1:57:08 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

There are two different kinds of fear and love. The fear that this world has comes from the lack of knowledge of their true existence, which is in the mind of our Creator where all knowledge ( energy ) exists. The fear of the Lord ( our Creator ) is what us saints understand when He comes into our mind to force us into obedience to His commands. Since He totally controls everything according to His eternal plan ( His will ), we saints learn that ALL God's people have been doing exactly what they're supposed to be doing.

Since we know God is the Creator of all things and that every living experience was created by Him, we have no fear of this world or the men who reject our knowledge. That's because we know that our Creator planned the total destruction of everything on this planet. This comes from the invisible knowledge of God that's revealed in our mind as we become born again saints.

The love of God then, is the knowledge of God that reveals the past, present and future of His creation. This knowledge removes all fear that we saints had before God removed the sinful "veil" that kept us from His invisible knowledge. We learn that God planned and created the delusion of this world and the flesh of man to keep man from knowing his true created existence as wavelengths of energy, that has only been revealed in the past 150 years through God's created scientists. Until then, man lived in extreme fear because he did NOT know that he was made invisible energy that has to be processed according to God's eternal plan to experience a defined world that he can understand.

This is why the love that man knows comes from his deluded thoughts of lust, greed, jealousy, gluttony, etc. of this world instead of loving his creator or his true invisible image of which was unknown to him since man existed on this planet.

In the prophecies of Isaiah, it tells of man living in two nations. This has nothing to do with land. It's about the nation of flesh that has to perish during this age and the nation of invisible energy that man was created as. These two nations have NOT known each other during this first age but in the next age, man will awaken in new flesh that will never be used to deceive him again. Man will love his Creator and never fear again.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 4:36:39 PM
"Where did God come from", you ask, read genesis 1:1 "in the Beginning... God ...." John 1:1- "in the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Answer your question...
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 5:09:57 PM
At 10/3/2013 4:36:39 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
"Where did God come from", you ask, read genesis 1:1 "in the Beginning... God ...." John 1:1- "in the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Answer your question...

Please check this :

http://www.debate.org...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 5:20:33 PM
At 10/3/2013 5:09:57 PM, Fruitytree wrote:

Answer your question...

Please check this :

I appreciate you sending me that, but why did you at the same time? I'm familiar with what he saying.. :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 5:38:34 PM
At 10/3/2013 5:20:33 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/3/2013 5:09:57 PM, Fruitytree wrote:

Answer your question...

Please check this :

I appreciate you sending me that, but why did you at the same time? I'm familiar with what he saying.. :)

Because your comment suggests something about Jesus, peace be upon him, that really depend on the translation used, even if it seems the wrong translation (for this specific verse, is the widespread doctrine..