Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Another Christianity Mooooovment! (Muslim)

LoopsEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 7:36:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Good Day Guys!

Welcome to This Topic.

I will straight dive in it.

After the sucess of Punkism, Vampirism, Satanism, This-ism and That-ism .. Here comes..

The-Old-Path-ism :| well its Real Guys..

I dont know how much more harm Distorted Christianity will cause to the Humanity?

I Love Jesus Christ(PBUH) He was of Mightiest Messengers of God. All We Muslims believe in His Miracles which He Did! All his words which he Spoke and All what HE ONLY BROUGHT. not Paul not any other Tom Dick and Herry!

A Muslim is not Muslims if He does not believes that that Jesus (PBUH) was one of the mightiest Messengers of God that he was the Christ, that he was born miraculously without any male intervention (which many modern-day Christians do not believe today) through *Blessed Lady Mary(PBUH)* , that he gave life to the dead by God's permission and that he healed those born blind and the lepers by God's permission.

We Love Him We have Faith in His "WORDS" His "HOLY BIBLE" His "TEACHINGS"

but sorry to say not in anyother Tom'z, Dick'z and Harry'z.

But Now We have...

+3000 Denominations on The Face of Earth with Increasing Day by Day!

with Different Founders Different Beliefs Different BIBLES... Yes you read "BIBLE"

Catholic Bibile Protestent Bible in Sri Lanka They have another Version of Bible....

The Reason to Make this Topic was the following comment I read on a debate named

"A Monotheistic God Probably Does Not Exist"

Posted by Mr.Moves3 2 hours ago
Mr.Moves3 Check out Bro. Eli Soriano's Bible expositions on Youtube. He's the only person that debated against many other religions and he never lose. He would not just assume and make nonsense statements. He only say facts from the Bible. He leads the religion called "The Old Path." It originated from Philippines. Also there is a prophecy on the Bible that the true religion will rise on where the sun is rising. The sun rises on the east, Philippines is on the southeast. And it's also the only country that most accepted the Bible. He preaches facts according to the Bible and Christianity over 20+ hours a day. He also broadcast preaches all over the country using satellite. This religion isn't about money-- unlike most religions. There are Tagalog and English versions on youtube. He is currently in South America and he successfully started over 40 The Old Path Locals in just Brazil itself. Last month, over 200 people were baptized. I was a former Catholic. But he explained all the misleading and invalid things about Catholic religion. Catholic doesn't strictly follows the Bible. Although they claim that they do. In The Old Path, after reading a verse(s), Bro. Daniel and Bro. Eli Soriano will explain what the verse(s) really meant. I was also enlightened about these expositions, there are things that I thought I know, about being a true Christian but I was wrong. Please take a time to watch Bro. Eli's Bible Expositions and Debates on Youtube. I'm not doing this for us, I'm typing all these for you readers. To learn the true Christianity and to be saved. There are English and Tagalog versions. Just please find it. Thanks be to God.

Dear Christian Brothers and Sisters How many more ? Let it pass away know the truth please...

Read only what Jesus Christ said Hear only what he taught and Believe Only what He beleived!

"My Father is greater than I."
John 14:28

"My Father is greater than all."
John 10:29

(iii) ""I cast out devils by the Spirit of God"."
Mathew 12:28

(iv) ""I with the finger of God cast out devils"."
Luke 11:20

(v) "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
John 5:30

Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity for himself. He clearly announced the nature of his mission. Jesus (pbuh) was sent by God to confirm the previous Judaic law. This is clearly evident in the following statements attributed to Jesus (pbuh) in the Gospel of Mathew:

" Do not Think that I am come to destroy the law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven; but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

"For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."
[The Bible, Mathew 5:17-20]

and the Commandments are:

"I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

"You shall have no other gods before me.

"You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

and 7 more!

WHY DID HE CAME?

"" and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father"s which sent me."
John 14:24

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou has sent."
John 17:3

Read Again:

Consider the following incident mentioned in the Bible:

"And behold, one came and said unto him, "Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?"

And he said unto him, "Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." "

Mathew 19:16-17

AND AGAIN:

Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know."
Acts 2:22

AND ONCE MORE AGAIN!::

"Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adonai Ikhad."

This is a Hebrew quotation, which means:

"Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord."
, Mark 12:29

THIS IS JESUS SPEAKING...

Listen to Him O Christians Listen to Him

not to PAUL or Any other Ragtag and Bobtail.

I would Love to Hear Your Response on the Statements of JESUS CHRIST PBUH.

A MAN APPROVED BY GOD... SAYING WHAT? : HEAR O PEOPLE OF ISRAEL THE LORD OUR LORD IS ONE!
Skeptics: Any Question about Islam? --> http://www.debate.org...

No Foul Language, No Trolls in My Topics Give & Take Respect.

Muhammad(pbuh) married a Child? --> http://www.debate.org...
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 9:14:08 PM
Most Muslims think of Jesus as only a great prophet, but they also claim to believe in the New testament. This in itself is contradictory since in the New testament, Jesus claims to be the only way to the father.
Mr.Moves3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 9:54:36 PM
At 10/3/2013 9:14:08 PM, Disquisition wrote:
Most Muslims think of Jesus as only a great prophet, but they also claim to believe in the New testament. This in itself is contradictory since in the New testament, Jesus claims to be the only way to the father.

Oh we're on the same side on this one
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 10:18:43 PM
Loops: "Also there is a prophecy on the Bible that the true religion will rise on where the sun is rising. The sun rises on the east, Philippines is on the southeast."

Anna: I'd like to know where that passage is, for true religion was prophesied to go forth from Jerusalem.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 10:29:46 PM
At 10/3/2013 10:18:43 PM, annanicole wrote:
Loops: "Also there is a prophecy on the Bible that the true religion will rise on where the sun is rising. The sun rises on the east, Philippines is on the southeast."

Anna: I'd like to know where that passage is, for true religion was prophesied to go forth from Jerusalem.

What do you mean by go forth from Jerusalem
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 11:37:42 PM
At 10/3/2013 10:29:46 PM, Disquisition wrote:
At 10/3/2013 10:18:43 PM, annanicole wrote:

What do you mean by go forth from Jerusalem

Be proclaimed first from Jerusalem, then of course spread from there.

"The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. And it shall come to pass in the latter days, that the mountain of Jehovah's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many peoples shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of Jehovah from Jerusalem." (Isa 2)

A similar allusion is made in Isa 28: 16,

"Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste."

Both, of course, having their fulfillment in the establishment of the church based upon the teachings of Jesus and His apostles on Pentecost in Jerusalem.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
CRAZ4SWAN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 4:58:15 PM
"Most Muslims think of Jesus as only a great prophet, but they also claim to believe in the New testament. This in itself is contradictory since in the New testament, Jesus claims to be the only way to the father."

first of all not "most muslims", all muslims believe that jesus pbuh is a prophet (if a any muslim doesnt believe that he is not a muslim.. its essential and we must believe that) and muslims doesnt believe in new testament... we believe that god revealed to jesus injeel (gospel). today what we have isnt gospel of jesus pbuh and the origine not preserved... ( we have gospel of mark luck mattew john peter and the list goes on).
even though the many revisions they changed it million time we can see that from the statements of jesus pbuh is not a god... the problme is the church fathers brainwashed most christains that he is god...
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2013 1:02:37 AM

Yes he is the only way to the father, and this means that you got to follow him! and following him means keeping the commands to the letter, the OT commands and the new, but then you'd need to believe if the Prophet that was awaited comes.