Total Posts:232|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Isn't it an Insult of Human Intellect .....??

LoopsEye
Posts: 120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 6:06:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Is not it an Insult of Human Intellect to debate about:

"The Holy Bible is Fallible"

Book of Job: Authorship Unknown

Book of Maccabees is a revised and condensed version of a work by an otherwise unknown author called Jason of Cyrene.

The Prayer of Manasseh The actual author is unknown.

Matthew Although the identity of the author is unknown, the internal evidence of the Gospel suggests that he was an ethnic Jewish male scribe from a Hellenised city, possibly Antioch in Syria

Luke and Acts:
There is general acceptance that the Gospel of Luke and the Acts of the Apostles originated as a two-volume work by a single author addressed to an otherwise unknown individual named Theophilus.

Letter to the Hebrews:
The Church included the Letter to the Hebrews as the fourteenth letter of Paul until the Reformation. Pauline authorship is now generally rejected, and the real author is unknown.

Book of Revelation:
This is commonly linked with an assumption that the same author wrote the Gospel of John. Others, however, have argued that the author could have been John the Elder of Ephesus, a view which depends on whether a tradition cited by Eusebius was referring to someone other than the apostle. The precise identity of "John" therefore remains unknown.


Christians use Bible to Prove God... to Prove Jesus Son of God... to Prove Divinity of Bible It self!

Even the Authors of Bible are not Preserved How are you sure its not corrupted?

SOURCE: http://WIKIPEDIA.COM...

Just go and Press Ctrl+F & write Unknown!

How was Fallible Bible Chosen?

I just happen to read the following lines in a Christian History Book:

The one person who knew what was at, was the Emperor. He knew that the creed that is based not on conviction but on votes cannot be taken seriously! He was determined not to create the impression that he forced the Bishop to sign against conviction. So a way out was found to take the help of a Miracle to support the decision of Council.

At this time there were at least 270 Versions of Gospel according to one source. Some thought there were as many as 4000 different Gospels. It was decided that all the different gospels should be put under table in council hall. The Bishop were asked to pray for the whole night so that the correct version of the Gospel may come up!!!!

Yes on the Top of Table from Under the Table!

(Remember they were not Jesus to perform Miracle!)

In the morning the Gospel acceptable to Athanasius was found to be on the top of table and it was decided that all other versions of bible should be burnt! To Possess an unauthorised Gospel was considered to be a penal offence! as a result about one and a half million Christians were Killed.

This was How the "Holy Bible was Selected as True word of God" by Sacrificing One and a Half Million Christians!

and Athanasius tried to achieve unity in Christianity.......!

BOOK : APOSTOLIC CHRISTIANITY
Skeptics: Any Question about Islam? --> http://www.debate.org...

No Foul Language, No Trolls in My Topics Give & Take Respect.

Muhammad(pbuh) married a Child? --> http://www.debate.org...
LoopsEye
Posts: 120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 6:07:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am sorry its not to hurt anyone's personal or private thought Just to bring forth the truth about Holy Bible's Corruption.....
Skeptics: Any Question about Islam? --> http://www.debate.org...

No Foul Language, No Trolls in My Topics Give & Take Respect.

Muhammad(pbuh) married a Child? --> http://www.debate.org...
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 10:07:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/5/2013 6:06:53 AM, LoopsEye wrote:
Is not it an Insult of Human Intellect to debate about:

"The Holy Bible is Fallible"

Book of Job: Authorship Unknown

Book of Maccabees is a revised and condensed version of a work by an otherwise unknown author called Jason of Cyrene.

The Prayer of Manasseh The actual author is unknown.

Matthew Although the identity of the author is unknown, the internal evidence of the Gospel suggests that he was an ethnic Jewish male scribe from a Hellenised city, possibly Antioch in Syria

Luke and Acts:
There is general acceptance that the Gospel of Luke and the Acts of the Apostles originated as a two-volume work by a single author addressed to an otherwise unknown individual named Theophilus.

Letter to the Hebrews:
The Church included the Letter to the Hebrews as the fourteenth letter of Paul until the Reformation. Pauline authorship is now generally rejected, and the real author is unknown.

Book of Revelation:
This is commonly linked with an assumption that the same author wrote the Gospel of John. Others, however, have argued that the author could have been John the Elder of Ephesus, a view which depends on whether a tradition cited by Eusebius was referring to someone other than the apostle. The precise identity of "John" therefore remains unknown.


Christians use Bible to Prove God... to Prove Jesus Son of God... to Prove Divinity of Bible It self!

Even the Authors of Bible are not Preserved How are you sure its not corrupted?


SOURCE: http://WIKIPEDIA.COM...

Just go and Press Ctrl+F & write Unknown!


How was Fallible Bible Chosen?

I just happen to read the following lines in a Christian History Book:

The one person who knew what was at, was the Emperor. He knew that the creed that is based not on conviction but on votes cannot be taken seriously! He was determined not to create the impression that he forced the Bishop to sign against conviction. So a way out was found to take the help of a Miracle to support the decision of Council.

At this time there were at least 270 Versions of Gospel according to one source. Some thought there were as many as 4000 different Gospels. It was decided that all the different gospels should be put under table in council hall. The Bishop were asked to pray for the whole night so that the correct version of the Gospel may come up!!!!

Yes on the Top of Table from Under the Table!

(Remember they were not Jesus to perform Miracle!)

In the morning the Gospel acceptable to Athanasius was found to be on the top of table and it was decided that all other versions of bible should be burnt! To Possess an unauthorised Gospel was considered to be a penal offence! as a result about one and a half million Christians were Killed.


This was How the "Holy Bible was Selected as True word of God" by Sacrificing One and a Half Million Christians!

and Athanasius tried to achieve unity in Christianity.......!


BOOK : APOSTOLIC CHRISTIANITY

I am confident that the original authors are precisely as named.

Matthew was written by Matthew, and was originally written in Hebrews because Matthew's "territory" for his ministry was the Jewish population of Jerusalem.

I have no reason to doubt Marks Gospel was written by him, as an account of what he had been taught about Jesus.

Luke was certainly written y the physician Luke, and bears the hallmarks of his detailed research.

John's Gospel was most definitely written by John, as was Revelation. Both books betray the humility and gentleness of John, not wishing to take credit for anything, so as not to detract from the story.

Job has all the hallmarks of having been written by Moses.

The real insult to human intellect is to try to cast doubt on the authorship and integrity of God's word, and therefore lead us into confusion and death. Though to eb frank it really doesn't matter who wrote them, it is the truths they reveal that are important, the message not the messenger.

However you are not entirely wrong about it having been corrupted. The vast majority of translations have been made by Trinitarians who were, intentionally or not, biased towards that false teaching and therefore always slanted their translations that way, even the more honest of them fell foul of the human failing.

However it is important to remember that God is a very powerful being who cares about his servant, and would not allow them to be completely led astray, provided they were interested enough t take the trouble to dig into God's word deeply.

True, because he has been forced, by his sense of Justice, he has been forced to give Satan reasonable opportunity to prove his case it limits what he can do to protect his word, but he ash done what he can, and will, f anyone is honestly interested enough to dig in, help them through his son and holy spirit, get to the truth.

Anyway, Like the one they were, consciously or not, serving, Satan these ones were careless and left enough clues to the truth in scripture to negate their effort.

God is not one to be mocked, and he will help and protect all his genuine servants tog et to the truth and survive.
LoopsEye
Posts: 120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 1:29:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
@MadCornishBiker

Brother I really understand your feelings and the Love you have for God and Jesus.

I pray that you may open your eyes..

Sometime truth is really hard to digest I am really again sorry that I have to write all this...

No one disagrees that Bible has been corrupted..

There is a Proverb in Urdu Language which goes

"Jab tak hathi zinda hota hai hum us par sawar hoty hain Magar jab wo mar jata hai ussy apny kandhy par nahi rakhy"

That means "When a Elephant is alive we do sit on it and roam about... but when Its dead we do not carry its corpse over our shoulders"

Very Cruel was Paul and all the God for Saken Apostles who did nothing but Ragged Christianity!

Introduced Trinity and made it a puppet of People's hand...

Was Jesus Insufficient to Deliver the message that he has to take help of UNKNOWN Authors and leave a doubt behind ?

What I have said its not my words.. its word of Christian Historians and Scholars...

Such nasty things people have writen down in Bible that Not a Honorable and Modest Person can read it infront of Mother or Sisters!

Mr. MadCornishBiker you tell me will you read the Nudity of Bible in front of your grownup daughter if you have a daughter?

can you read out Ezekiel to Mothers and Sisters?

For God sake Woe to those who ascribe these nasty words to GOD! May they Rott in Hell who wrote a Book and said It is from God!!

Do you know the message of Quran? How Stright Foward and Simple?

Bible has +30,000 Verse with useless useless bulk of History which have nothing to do with us!

Its not word of God .. Chrisitans always say Its Inspired Word of God!

Was Jesus PBUH not enough that God had to take help of Tons of Writers to Write his Message?

Please for God Sake Wake Up!.... I would Request you just for sake of JESUS only once read Quran! Read it as Novel Just read some part of It... you will understand the purity the cleanliness of GOD!

I can cite many many verse in Bible which never ever will make sense! and make God a weak creature!

I meet Fathers of Churches they commit sin and say "Flesh is Weak"

Nuns who commit adultery and then tell its by Flesh. Flesh is Weak Flesh is Lusty Flesh is this that this that...

and at last you say about God that GOD INCARNATED HIMSELF IN FLESH???

FOR HEAVENS SAKE!

Its like says a Human Incarnated Himself into a Cockroach!!

Who is Flesh? What is Flesh? Nothing but mere blood and dust!!

Its nothing where God should reside!

Even Angels are better!

I do not understand which aspect of Christianty I should speak about and which one I leave!

You tell me I will speak about what you say!

I will help you to see your Book from a New View!

Please Open your Eyes Brother

Its Jesus who said!

"My Father is greater than I."
John 14:28

"My Father is greater than all."
[The Bible, John 10:29]

""I cast out devils by the Spirit of God"."
Mathew 12:28

""I with the finger of God cast out devils"."
Luke 11:20

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
John 5:30

"" and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father"s which sent me."
John 14:24

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou has sent."
John 17:3

Jesus Refuted even the Remotest Suggestion of his Divinity: "And behold, one came and said unto him, "Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?"

And he said unto him, "Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." "
Mathew 19:16-17

COMMANDMENTS!

"I am the LORD your God!!!

"You shall have no other gods before me.!!!

"You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.!!!

Jesus said Keep the commandments God said Keep the commandments

are you keeping the First 3 Commandments atleast??

OR JUST CONSIDER THAT THEY WERE ABROGATED?? WHO ABROGATED ? APOSTELS?

DO THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO DO SO??

"Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord."
Mark 12:29

"I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour."
Isaiah 43:11

"I am Lord, and there is none else, there is no God besides me."
Isaiah 45:5

"I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me."
Isaiah 46:9

"Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know."
[ Acts 2:22]


A MAN APPROVED BY GOD!

DO YOU SEE THIS CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTER?

A MAN APPROVED BY GOD!!

PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THE TRINITY CONCEPT BECAUSE FATHER IS NOT SON AND SON IS NOT GOD!!!

IF BOTH ARE SAME THEN THEY SHOULD KNOW EVERYTHING ... ANYTHING FATHER KNOWS SON SHOULD KNOW! AND VISE VERSA!!

BUT JESUS P B U H SAID!

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
(MATT 24:36)

clearly tells that SON IS SEPARATE FATHER IS SEPARATE BOTH ARE SEPARATE PERSONALITIES!!

I swear I have too much to say but you will not be able to bear it..

i can flood these posts but PLEASE it is you who have to accept the truth and understand it .. it is you who have to take that GOD IS ONE! AND JESUS IS NOT GOD HE WAS MAN!

"Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, wtill heaven and earth pass away, one 2jot or one 3tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 xWhoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

DO NOT BREAK ANYTHING FROM COMMANDMENTS
Skeptics: Any Question about Islam? --> http://www.debate.org...

No Foul Language, No Trolls in My Topics Give & Take Respect.

Muhammad(pbuh) married a Child? --> http://www.debate.org...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 1:38:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/5/2013 10:07:30 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/5/2013 6:06:53 AM, LoopsEye wrote:
Is not it an Insult of Human Intellect to debate about:

"The Holy Bible is Fallible"

Book of Job: Authorship Unknown

Book of Maccabees is a revised and condensed version of a work by an otherwise unknown author called Jason of Cyrene.

The Prayer of Manasseh The actual author is unknown.

Matthew Although the identity of the author is unknown, the internal evidence of the Gospel suggests that he was an ethnic Jewish male scribe from a Hellenised city, possibly Antioch in Syria

Luke and Acts:
There is general acceptance that the Gospel of Luke and the Acts of the Apostles originated as a two-volume work by a single author addressed to an otherwise unknown individual named Theophilus.

Letter to the Hebrews:
The Church included the Letter to the Hebrews as the fourteenth letter of Paul until the Reformation. Pauline authorship is now generally rejected, and the real author is unknown.

Book of Revelation:
This is commonly linked with an assumption that the same author wrote the Gospel of John. Others, however, have argued that the author could have been John the Elder of Ephesus, a view which depends on whether a tradition cited by Eusebius was referring to someone other than the apostle. The precise identity of "John" therefore remains unknown.


Christians use Bible to Prove God... to Prove Jesus Son of God... to Prove Divinity of Bible It self!

Even the Authors of Bible are not Preserved How are you sure its not corrupted?


SOURCE: http://WIKIPEDIA.COM...

Just go and Press Ctrl+F & write Unknown!


How was Fallible Bible Chosen?

I just happen to read the following lines in a Christian History Book:

The one person who knew what was at, was the Emperor. He knew that the creed that is based not on conviction but on votes cannot be taken seriously! He was determined not to create the impression that he forced the Bishop to sign against conviction. So a way out was found to take the help of a Miracle to support the decision of Council.

At this time there were at least 270 Versions of Gospel according to one source. Some thought there were as many as 4000 different Gospels. It was decided that all the different gospels should be put under table in council hall. The Bishop were asked to pray for the whole night so that the correct version of the Gospel may come up!!!!

Yes on the Top of Table from Under the Table!

(Remember they were not Jesus to perform Miracle!)

In the morning the Gospel acceptable to Athanasius was found to be on the top of table and it was decided that all other versions of bible should be burnt! To Possess an unauthorised Gospel was considered to be a penal offence! as a result about one and a half million Christians were Killed.


This was How the "Holy Bible was Selected as True word of God" by Sacrificing One and a Half Million Christians!

and Athanasius tried to achieve unity in Christianity.......!


BOOK : APOSTOLIC CHRISTIANITY

I am confident that the original authors are precisely as named.

Matthew was written by Matthew, and was originally written in Hebrews because Matthew's "territory" for his ministry was the Jewish population of Jerusalem.

I have no reason to doubt Marks Gospel was written by him, as an account of what he had been taught about Jesus.

Luke was certainly written y the physician Luke, and bears the hallmarks of his detailed research.

John's Gospel was most definitely written by John, as was Revelation. Both books betray the humility and gentleness of John, not wishing to take credit for anything, so as not to detract from the story.

Job has all the hallmarks of having been written by Moses.

The real insult to human intellect is to try to cast doubt on the authorship and integrity of God's word, and therefore lead us into confusion and death. Though to eb frank it really doesn't matter who wrote them, it is the truths they reveal that are important, the message not the messenger.

However you are not entirely wrong about it having been corrupted. The vast majority of translations have been made by Trinitarians who were, intentionally or not, biased towards that false teaching and therefore always slanted their translations that way, even the more honest of them fell foul of the human failing.

However it is important to remember that God is a very powerful being who cares about his servant, and would not allow them to be completely led astray, provided they were interested enough t take the trouble to dig into God's word deeply.

True, because he has been forced, by his sense of Justice, he has been forced to give Satan reasonable opportunity to prove his case it limits what he can do to protect his word, but he ash done what he can, and will, f anyone is honestly interested enough to dig in, help them through his son and holy spirit, get to the truth.

Anyway, Like the one they were, consciously or not, serving, Satan these ones were careless and left enough clues to the truth in scripture to negate their effort.

God is not one to be mocked, and he will help and protect all his genuine servants tog et to the truth and survive.

Sinners like you have no idea that the religious Romans and Jews changed the original writings of the prophets and saints to add their religious ideas to them, all for control over people and to make a good living from them. This delusion was planned and created by our Creator to keep His people from knowing Him while He drew out His invisible servant from the mind of His prophets and saints and use them to testify to His servant, which is the invisible knowledge of God ( Christ ) where all God's creation exists.

It took the religious Romans many years to develop the new testament and have it in writing for anyone to read. It's still being changed by sinful men who have no clue who our Creator is. They keep adding and subtracting ideas from their own perspectives, which comes with selfish ambitions to satisfy their own flesh.

The Truth doesn't exist in words in a book. The Truth is our Creator who created everything, even the delusion called this world.

The true reasons why Christianity exists was to teach men how to build things and deliver the prophecies to me so that God could interpret these prophecies through my testimonies. Sinners can't interpret the prophecies because of the "veil" ( Old Testament ) that blocks them from His invisible knowledge. In this invisible knowledge lies the information about the past, present and future that only us chosen saints get to understand. God also chose certain believers who would listen to us and connect as friends of the spirit. This connection deceives the chosen unbelievers who get jealous and angry enough to kill us saints and some believers who stand up for the Truth they believed in.

You're chosen to be an unbeliever during this age because you can't hear the Truth in my testimonies. Your flesh will die without you knowing who our Creator is and how He works.
Naysayer
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 2:18:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/5/2013 1:29:15 PM, LoopsEye wrote:
@MadCornishBiker

Brother I really understand your feelings and the Love you have for God and Jesus.

I pray that you may open your eyes..

Sometime truth is really hard to digest I am really again sorry that I have to write all this...

No one disagrees that Bible has been corrupted..

There is a Proverb in Urdu Language which goes

"Jab tak hathi zinda hota hai hum us par sawar hoty hain Magar jab wo mar jata hai ussy apny kandhy par nahi rakhy"

That means "When a Elephant is alive we do sit on it and roam about... but when Its dead we do not carry its corpse over our shoulders"

Very Cruel was Paul and all the God for Saken Apostles who did nothing but Ragged Christianity!

Introduced Trinity and made it a puppet of People's hand...

Was Jesus Insufficient to Deliver the message that he has to take help of UNKNOWN Authors and leave a doubt behind ?

What I have said its not my words.. its word of Christian Historians and Scholars...


Such nasty things people have writen down in Bible that Not a Honorable and Modest Person can read it infront of Mother or Sisters!

Mr. MadCornishBiker you tell me will you read the Nudity of Bible in front of your grownup daughter if you have a daughter?

can you read out Ezekiel to Mothers and Sisters?

For God sake Woe to those who ascribe these nasty words to GOD! May they Rott in Hell who wrote a Book and said It is from God!!

Do you know the message of Quran? How Stright Foward and Simple?

Bible has +30,000 Verse with useless useless bulk of History which have nothing to do with us!

Its not word of God .. Chrisitans always say Its Inspired Word of God!


Was Jesus PBUH not enough that God had to take help of Tons of Writers to Write his Message?

Please for God Sake Wake Up!.... I would Request you just for sake of JESUS only once read Quran! Read it as Novel Just read some part of It... you will understand the purity the cleanliness of GOD!

I can cite many many verse in Bible which never ever will make sense! and make God a weak creature!

I meet Fathers of Churches they commit sin and say "Flesh is Weak"

Nuns who commit adultery and then tell its by Flesh. Flesh is Weak Flesh is Lusty Flesh is this that this that...

and at last you say about God that GOD INCARNATED HIMSELF IN FLESH???


FOR HEAVENS SAKE!

Its like says a Human Incarnated Himself into a Cockroach!!

Who is Flesh? What is Flesh? Nothing but mere blood and dust!!

Its nothing where God should reside!

Even Angels are better!

I do not understand which aspect of Christianty I should speak about and which one I leave!

You tell me I will speak about what you say!

I will help you to see your Book from a New View!

Please Open your Eyes Brother

Its Jesus who said!

"My Father is greater than I."
John 14:28

"My Father is greater than all."
[The Bible, John 10:29]

""I cast out devils by the Spirit of God"."
Mathew 12:28

""I with the finger of God cast out devils"."
Luke 11:20

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
John 5:30

"" and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father"s which sent me."
John 14:24

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou has sent."
John 17:3

Jesus Refuted even the Remotest Suggestion of his Divinity: "And behold, one came and said unto him, "Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?"

And he said unto him, "Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." "
Mathew 19:16-17

COMMANDMENTS!

"I am the LORD your God!!!

"You shall have no other gods before me.!!!

"You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.!!!


Jesus said Keep the commandments God said Keep the commandments

are you keeping the First 3 Commandments atleast??

OR JUST CONSIDER THAT THEY WERE ABROGATED?? WHO ABROGATED ? APOSTELS?

DO THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO DO SO??

"Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord."
Mark 12:29

"I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour."
Isaiah 43:11

"I am Lord, and there is none else, there is no God besides me."
Isaiah 45:5

"I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me."
Isaiah 46:9

"Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know."
[ Acts 2:22]


A MAN APPROVED BY GOD!

DO YOU SEE THIS CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTER?

A MAN APPROVED BY GOD!!


PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THE TRINITY CONCEPT BECAUSE FATHER IS NOT SON AND SON IS NOT GOD!!!

IF BOTH ARE SAME THEN THEY SHOULD KNOW EVERYTHING ... ANYTHING FATHER KNOWS SON SHOULD KNOW! AND VISE VERSA!!

BUT JESUS P B U H SAID!

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
(MATT 24:36)


clearly tells that SON IS SEPARATE FATHER IS SEPARATE BOTH ARE SEPARATE PERSONALITIES!!


I swear I have too much to say but you will not be able to bear it..

i can flood these posts but PLEASE it is you who have to accept the truth and understand it .. it is you who have to take that GOD IS ONE! AND JESUS IS NOT GOD HE WAS MAN!


"Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, wtill heaven and earth pass away, one 2jot or one 3tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 xWhoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.


DO NOT BREAK ANYTHING FROM COMMANDMENTS

So...you don't believe the Bible. You don't believe the God of the Bible. We're supposed to dump that and try your religion because the Bible is corrupted. Yet, you're using the words of Jesus in the Bible to prove your point...

That certainly is an insult to human intellect.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 3:42:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/5/2013 1:29:15 PM, LoopsEye wrote:
@MadCornishBiker

Brother I really understand your feelings and the Love you have for God and Jesus.

I pray that you may open your eyes..

My eyes were opened by God and Christ some time ago now, and I know that what I have is the truth beyond any reasonable doubt.


Sometime truth is really hard to digest I am really again sorry that I have to write all this...

I agree truth is not always easy, that is one reason so few accept it.


No one disagrees that Bible has been corrupted..

There is a Proverb in Urdu Language which goes

"Jab tak hathi zinda hota hai hum us par sawar hoty hain Magar jab wo mar jata hai ussy apny kandhy par nahi rakhy"

That means "When a Elephant is alive we do sit on it and roam about... but when Its dead we do not carry its corpse over our shoulders"

Not quite sure what you are saying there, but if you are suggesting that the bible is dead, you are wrong, it is very much alive. It is the perfect guide book for all who wish to follow Christ

Very Cruel was Paul and all the God for Saken Apostles who did nothing but Ragged Christianity!

I am not sure I would call the form of Christianity Christ taught ragged, and the Apostles taught exactly what Christ taught, nothing more, nothing less.


Introduced Trinity and made it a puppet of People's hand...

The Apostles never taught the trinity, that is a thoroughly Apostate teaching, which only really took hold in the 4th century.


Was Jesus Insufficient to Deliver the message that he has to take help of UNKNOWN Authors and leave a doubt behind ?

Yes Christ was more than sufficient, but the authors of the books are not unknown, that is simply a Satanically inspired lie to spread doubt in God's word.

The authors are precisely who the bible claims them to be.


What I have said its not my words.. its word of Christian Historians and Scholars...

No it is not your words, it is the words of Apostate scholars who claimed to be Christian but in fact were a part of the Anti-Christ, the "man of Lawlessness. Wolves in sheep's clothing who happily "devoured" their flocks.


Such nasty things people have writen down in Bible that Not a Honorable and Modest Person can read it infront of Mother or Sisters!

Mr. MadCornishBiker you tell me will you read the Nudity of Bible in front of your grownup daughter if you have a daughter?

can you read out Ezekiel to Mothers and Sisters?

For God sake Woe to those who ascribe these nasty words to GOD! May they Rott in Hell who wrote a Book and said It is from God!!:

There is nothing in scripture that I would refuse to read in front of anyone, no matter who. Where God uses extreme illustrations it is because that is what is needed to make the point.

I do not have a daughter, though if I did I would read scripture n front of her, and then take the time to explain what was taught by it, and why such words were used.

The only dishonour would be in being ashamed of what God has inspired his true followers to write.

Do you know the message of Quran? How Stright Foward and Simple?

Yes I know the word of the Q'ran. Straight forward, simple, and absolutely wrong.

Bible has +30,000 Verse with useless useless bulk of History which have nothing to do with us!

Its not word of God .. Chrisitans always say Its Inspired Word of God!

There is not one word wasted ion the bible it all has meaning for us even today, every word.

If it were not the inspired word of God it would not be so accurate historically or prophetically, God even used it to prophecy about Islam and it opposition to his people which continues until today, though eh did not use the name Islam simply applied the prophecy to Ishmael, the first ancestor do your faith, the illegitimate son of Abraham born to his slave girl.

One thing that is truly dishonourable is Islam's attitude to Women . It is every bit as dishonourable as Apostate Judaism became.

Women are a creation of God,and their beauty, whilst not to be abused is not to be hidden away as Islam demands, it is up to men to be honourable enough to be able to treat women with respect, not as something to be ashamed of and hidden away. To do as Islam demands is demeaning to women and insulting to the God who designed them.

Islam excuses the weakness of it's men and insults them by teaching that they are unable to resist the temptation that women can represent. If it did not there would be no need to hide it's women under such extreme clothing.

I agree that often in the so called Christian world things go too far the other way, but don't forget that Adam and Eve were naked and God had no thought of covering them, that was their own idea after they had sinned.

A good man would treat a woman with the same respect even if she were naked in front of him.

As for God's commandments, the commandments of the true God are not burdensome, in fact they boil down, as Jesus said, to two simple commands:

You must love Jehovah your God with our whole mind, your whole heat and your whole soul.

and

You must love your fellow man as yourself.

If you keep those two commands you are keeping the whole of the law.

Loving your fellow man does not mean just your fellow Christian, it means, as Christ demonstrated with his parable of the good Samaritan, loving the whole human race, even if you despise their beliefs or the way they behave, Every human on the earth is our brother or our sister.

Don't judge true followers of Christ by the standards of the Apostate majority.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2013 4:46:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/5/2013 3:42:47 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/5/2013 1:29:15 PM, LoopsEye wrote:
@MadCornishBiker

Brother I really understand your feelings and the Love you have for God and Jesus.

I pray that you may open your eyes..

My eyes were opened by God and Christ some time ago now, and I know that what I have is the truth beyond any reasonable doubt.


Sometime truth is really hard to digest I am really again sorry that I have to write all this...

I agree truth is not always easy, that is one reason so few accept it.


No one disagrees that Bible has been corrupted..

There is a Proverb in Urdu Language which goes

"Jab tak hathi zinda hota hai hum us par sawar hoty hain Magar jab wo mar jata hai ussy apny kandhy par nahi rakhy"

That means "When a Elephant is alive we do sit on it and roam about... but when Its dead we do not carry its corpse over our shoulders"

Not quite sure what you are saying there, but if you are suggesting that the bible is dead, you are wrong, it is very much alive. It is the perfect guide book for all who wish to follow Christ

Very Cruel was Paul and all the God for Saken Apostles who did nothing but Ragged Christianity!

I am not sure I would call the form of Christianity Christ taught ragged, and the Apostles taught exactly what Christ taught, nothing more, nothing less.


Introduced Trinity and made it a puppet of People's hand...

The Apostles never taught the trinity, that is a thoroughly Apostate teaching, which only really took hold in the 4th century.


Was Jesus Insufficient to Deliver the message that he has to take help of UNKNOWN Authors and leave a doubt behind ?

Yes Christ was more than sufficient, but the authors of the books are not unknown, that is simply a Satanically inspired lie to spread doubt in God's word.

The authors are precisely who the bible claims them to be.


What I have said its not my words.. its word of Christian Historians and Scholars...

No it is not your words, it is the words of Apostate scholars who claimed to be Christian but in fact were a part of the Anti-Christ, the "man of Lawlessness. Wolves in sheep's clothing who happily "devoured" their flocks.


Such nasty things people have writen down in Bible that Not a Honorable and Modest Person can read it infront of Mother or Sisters!

Mr. MadCornishBiker you tell me will you read the Nudity of Bible in front of your grownup daughter if you have a daughter?

can you read out Ezekiel to Mothers and Sisters?

For God sake Woe to those who ascribe these nasty words to GOD! May they Rott in Hell who wrote a Book and said It is from God!!:

There is nothing in scripture that I would refuse to read in front of anyone, no matter who. Where God uses extreme illustrations it is because that is what is needed to make the point.

I do not have a daughter, though if I did I would read scripture n front of her, and then take the time to explain what was taught by it, and why such words were used.

The only dishonour would be in being ashamed of what God has inspired his true followers to write.

Do you know the message of Quran? How Stright Foward and Simple?

Yes I know the word of the Q'ran. Straight forward, simple, and absolutely wrong.

Bible has +30,000 Verse with useless useless bulk of History which have nothing to do with us!

Its not word of God .. Chrisitans always say Its Inspired Word of God!

There is not one word wasted ion the bible it all has meaning for us even today, every word.

If it were not the inspired word of God it would not be so accurate historically or prophetically, God even used it to prophecy about Islam and it opposition to his people which continues until today, though eh did not use the name Islam simply applied the prophecy to Ishmael, the first ancestor do your faith, the illegitimate son of Abraham born to his slave girl.

One thing that is truly dishonourable is Islam's attitude to Women . It is every bit as dishonourable as Apostate Judaism became.

Women are a creation of God,and their beauty, whilst not to be abused is not to be hidden away as Islam demands, it is up to men to be honourable enough to be able to treat women with respect, not as something to be ashamed of and hidden away. To do as Islam demands is demeaning to women and insulting to the God who designed them.

Islam excuses the weakness of it's men and insults them by teaching that they are unable to resist the temptation that women can represent. If it did not there would be no need to hide it's women under such extreme clothing.

I agree that often in the so called Christian world things go too far the other way, but don't forget that Adam and Eve were naked and God had no thought of covering them, that was their own idea after they had sinned.

A good man would treat a woman with the same respect even if she were naked in front of him.

As for God's commandments, the commandments of the true God are not burdensome, in fact they boil down, as Jesus said, to two simple commands:

You must love Jehovah your God with our whole mind, your whole heat and your whole soul.

and

You must love your fellow man as yourself.

If you keep those two commands you are keeping the whole of the law.

Loving your fellow man does not mean just your fellow Christian, it means, as Christ demonstrated with his parable of the good Samaritan, loving the whole human race, even if you despise their beliefs or the way they behave, Every human on the earth is our brother or our sister.

Don't judge true followers of Christ by the standards of the Apostate majority.

If you loved your neighbor, you would not reject ME who created your neighbor as a saint to be a witness of ME and MY eternal plan for MY creation. All you love is your own interpretations of the scriptures that I never gave you authority to do so. You are a very disobedient child of mine who won't listen to ME.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2013 4:59:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/6/2013 4:46:36 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/5/2013 3:42:47 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/5/2013 1:29:15 PM, LoopsEye wrote:
@MadCornishBiker

Brother I really understand your feelings and the Love you have for God and Jesus.

I pray that you may open your eyes..

My eyes were opened by God and Christ some time ago now, and I know that what I have is the truth beyond any reasonable doubt.


Sometime truth is really hard to digest I am really again sorry that I have to write all this...

I agree truth is not always easy, that is one reason so few accept it.


No one disagrees that Bible has been corrupted..

There is a Proverb in Urdu Language which goes

"Jab tak hathi zinda hota hai hum us par sawar hoty hain Magar jab wo mar jata hai ussy apny kandhy par nahi rakhy"

That means "When a Elephant is alive we do sit on it and roam about... but when Its dead we do not carry its corpse over our shoulders"

Not quite sure what you are saying there, but if you are suggesting that the bible is dead, you are wrong, it is very much alive. It is the perfect guide book for all who wish to follow Christ

Very Cruel was Paul and all the God for Saken Apostles who did nothing but Ragged Christianity!

I am not sure I would call the form of Christianity Christ taught ragged, and the Apostles taught exactly what Christ taught, nothing more, nothing less.


Introduced Trinity and made it a puppet of People's hand...

The Apostles never taught the trinity, that is a thoroughly Apostate teaching, which only really took hold in the 4th century.


Was Jesus Insufficient to Deliver the message that he has to take help of UNKNOWN Authors and leave a doubt behind ?

Yes Christ was more than sufficient, but the authors of the books are not unknown, that is simply a Satanically inspired lie to spread doubt in God's word.

The authors are precisely who the bible claims them to be.


What I have said its not my words.. its word of Christian Historians and Scholars...

No it is not your words, it is the words of Apostate scholars who claimed to be Christian but in fact were a part of the Anti-Christ, the "man of Lawlessness. Wolves in sheep's clothing who happily "devoured" their flocks.


Such nasty things people have writen down in Bible that Not a Honorable and Modest Person can read it infront of Mother or Sisters!

Mr. MadCornishBiker you tell me will you read the Nudity of Bible in front of your grownup daughter if you have a daughter?

can you read out Ezekiel to Mothers and Sisters?

For God sake Woe to those who ascribe these nasty words to GOD! May they Rott in Hell who wrote a Book and said It is from God!!:

There is nothing in scripture that I would refuse to read in front of anyone, no matter who. Where God uses extreme illustrations it is because that is what is needed to make the point.

I do not have a daughter, though if I did I would read scripture n front of her, and then take the time to explain what was taught by it, and why such words were used.

The only dishonour would be in being ashamed of what God has inspired his true followers to write.

Do you know the message of Quran? How Stright Foward and Simple?

Yes I know the word of the Q'ran. Straight forward, simple, and absolutely wrong.

Bible has +30,000 Verse with useless useless bulk of History which have nothing to do with us!

Its not word of God .. Chrisitans always say Its Inspired Word of God!

There is not one word wasted ion the bible it all has meaning for us even today, every word.

If it were not the inspired word of God it would not be so accurate historically or prophetically, God even used it to prophecy about Islam and it opposition to his people which continues until today, though eh did not use the name Islam simply applied the prophecy to Ishmael, the first ancestor do your faith, the illegitimate son of Abraham born to his slave girl.

One thing that is truly dishonourable is Islam's attitude to Women . It is every bit as dishonourable as Apostate Judaism became.

Women are a creation of God,and their beauty, whilst not to be abused is not to be hidden away as Islam demands, it is up to men to be honourable enough to be able to treat women with respect, not as something to be ashamed of and hidden away. To do as Islam demands is demeaning to women and insulting to the God who designed them.

Islam excuses the weakness of it's men and insults them by teaching that they are unable to resist the temptation that women can represent. If it did not there would be no need to hide it's women under such extreme clothing.

I agree that often in the so called Christian world things go too far the other way, but don't forget that Adam and Eve were naked and God had no thought of covering them, that was their own idea after they had sinned.

A good man would treat a woman with the same respect even if she were naked in front of him.

As for God's commandments, the commandments of the true God are not burdensome, in fact they boil down, as Jesus said, to two simple commands:

You must love Jehovah your God with our whole mind, your whole heat and your whole soul.

and

You must love your fellow man as yourself.

If you keep those two commands you are keeping the whole of the law.

Loving your fellow man does not mean just your fellow Christian, it means, as Christ demonstrated with his parable of the good Samaritan, loving the whole human race, even if you despise their beliefs or the way they behave, Every human on the earth is our brother or our sister.

Don't judge true followers of Christ by the standards of the Apostate majority.

If you loved your neighbor, you would not reject ME who created your neighbor as a saint to be a witness of ME and MY eternal plan for MY creation. All you love is your own interpretations of the scriptures that I never gave you authority to do so. You are a very disobedient child of mine who won't listen to ME.

I do not reject you, simply your insane, Satanically inspired arrogance.

If I didn't love my neighbour I would just leave you to your suicidal course, rather than trying to get you to wake up to reality.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2013 5:06:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/6/2013 4:59:18 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/6/2013 4:46:36 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/5/2013 3:42:47 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/5/2013 1:29:15 PM, LoopsEye wrote:
@MadCornishBiker

Brother I really understand your feelings and the Love you have for God and Jesus.

I pray that you may open your eyes..

My eyes were opened by God and Christ some time ago now, and I know that what I have is the truth beyond any reasonable doubt.


Sometime truth is really hard to digest I am really again sorry that I have to write all this...

I agree truth is not always easy, that is one reason so few accept it.


No one disagrees that Bible has been corrupted..

There is a Proverb in Urdu Language which goes

"Jab tak hathi zinda hota hai hum us par sawar hoty hain Magar jab wo mar jata hai ussy apny kandhy par nahi rakhy"

That means "When a Elephant is alive we do sit on it and roam about... but when Its dead we do not carry its corpse over our shoulders"

Not quite sure what you are saying there, but if you are suggesting that the bible is dead, you are wrong, it is very much alive. It is the perfect guide book for all who wish to follow Christ

Very Cruel was Paul and all the God for Saken Apostles who did nothing but Ragged Christianity!

I am not sure I would call the form of Christianity Christ taught ragged, and the Apostles taught exactly what Christ taught, nothing more, nothing less.


Introduced Trinity and made it a puppet of People's hand...

The Apostles never taught the trinity, that is a thoroughly Apostate teaching, which only really took hold in the 4th century.


Was Jesus Insufficient to Deliver the message that he has to take help of UNKNOWN Authors and leave a doubt behind ?

Yes Christ was more than sufficient, but the authors of the books are not unknown, that is simply a Satanically inspired lie to spread doubt in God's word.

The authors are precisely who the bible claims them to be.


What I have said its not my words.. its word of Christian Historians and Scholars...

No it is not your words, it is the words of Apostate scholars who claimed to be Christian but in fact were a part of the Anti-Christ, the "man of Lawlessness. Wolves in sheep's clothing who happily "devoured" their flocks.


Such nasty things people have writen down in Bible that Not a Honorable and Modest Person can read it infront of Mother or Sisters!

Mr. MadCornishBiker you tell me will you read the Nudity of Bible in front of your grownup daughter if you have a daughter?

can you read out Ezekiel to Mothers and Sisters?

For God sake Woe to those who ascribe these nasty words to GOD! May they Rott in Hell who wrote a Book and said It is from God!!:

There is nothing in scripture that I would refuse to read in front of anyone, no matter who. Where God uses extreme illustrations it is because that is what is needed to make the point.

I do not have a daughter, though if I did I would read scripture n front of her, and then take the time to explain what was taught by it, and why such words were used.

The only dishonour would be in being ashamed of what God has inspired his true followers to write.

Do you know the message of Quran? How Stright Foward and Simple?

Yes I know the word of the Q'ran. Straight forward, simple, and absolutely wrong.

Bible has +30,000 Verse with useless useless bulk of History which have nothing to do with us!

Its not word of God .. Chrisitans always say Its Inspired Word of God!

There is not one word wasted ion the bible it all has meaning for us even today, every word.

If it were not the inspired word of God it would not be so accurate historically or prophetically, God even used it to prophecy about Islam and it opposition to his people which continues until today, though eh did not use the name Islam simply applied the prophecy to Ishmael, the first ancestor do your faith, the illegitimate son of Abraham born to his slave girl.

One thing that is truly dishonourable is Islam's attitude to Women . It is every bit as dishonourable as Apostate Judaism became.

Women are a creation of God,and their beauty, whilst not to be abused is not to be hidden away as Islam demands, it is up to men to be honourable enough to be able to treat women with respect, not as something to be ashamed of and hidden away. To do as Islam demands is demeaning to women and insulting to the God who designed them.

Islam excuses the weakness of it's men and insults them by teaching that they are unable to resist the temptation that women can represent. If it did not there would be no need to hide it's women under such extreme clothing.

I agree that often in the so called Christian world things go too far the other way, but don't forget that Adam and Eve were naked and God had no thought of covering them, that was their own idea after they had sinned.

A good man would treat a woman with the same respect even if she were naked in front of him.

As for God's commandments, the commandments of the true God are not burdensome, in fact they boil down, as Jesus said, to two simple commands:

You must love Jehovah your God with our whole mind, your whole heat and your whole soul.

and

You must love your fellow man as yourself.

If you keep those two commands you are keeping the whole of the law.

Loving your fellow man does not mean just your fellow Christian, it means, as Christ demonstrated with his parable of the good Samaritan, loving the whole human race, even if you despise their beliefs or the way they behave, Every human on the earth is our brother or our sister.

Don't judge true followers of Christ by the standards of the Apostate majority.

If you loved your neighbor, you would not reject ME who created your neighbor as a saint to be a witness of ME and MY eternal plan for MY creation. All you love is your own interpretations of the scriptures that I never gave you authority to do so. You are a very disobedient child of mine who won't listen to ME.

I do not reject you, simply your insane, Satanically inspired arrogance.

If I didn't love my neighbour I would just leave you to your suicidal course, rather than trying to get you to wake up to reality.

You do not know what reality is within My mind. If you did, you wouldn't fear My invisible servant that you were created in.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 4:56:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/6/2013 5:06:14 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/6/2013 4:59:18 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/6/2013 4:46:36 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/5/2013 3:42:47 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/5/2013 1:29:15 PM, LoopsEye wrote:
@MadCornishBiker

Brother I really understand your feelings and the Love you have for God and Jesus.

I pray that you may open your eyes..

My eyes were opened by God and Christ some time ago now, and I know that what I have is the truth beyond any reasonable doubt.


Sometime truth is really hard to digest I am really again sorry that I have to write all this...

I agree truth is not always easy, that is one reason so few accept it.


No one disagrees that Bible has been corrupted..

There is a Proverb in Urdu Language which goes

"Jab tak hathi zinda hota hai hum us par sawar hoty hain Magar jab wo mar jata hai ussy apny kandhy par nahi rakhy"

That means "When a Elephant is alive we do sit on it and roam about... but when Its dead we do not carry its corpse over our shoulders"

Not quite sure what you are saying there, but if you are suggesting that the bible is dead, you are wrong, it is very much alive. It is the perfect guide book for all who wish to follow Christ

Very Cruel was Paul and all the God for Saken Apostles who did nothing but Ragged Christianity!

I am not sure I would call the form of Christianity Christ taught ragged, and the Apostles taught exactly what Christ taught, nothing more, nothing less.


Introduced Trinity and made it a puppet of People's hand...

The Apostles never taught the trinity, that is a thoroughly Apostate teaching, which only really took hold in the 4th century.


Was Jesus Insufficient to Deliver the message that he has to take help of UNKNOWN Authors and leave a doubt behind ?

Yes Christ was more than sufficient, but the authors of the books are not unknown, that is simply a Satanically inspired lie to spread doubt in God's word.

The authors are precisely who the bible claims them to be.


What I have said its not my words.. its word of Christian Historians and Scholars...

No it is not your words, it is the words of Apostate scholars who claimed to be Christian but in fact were a part of the Anti-Christ, the "man of Lawlessness. Wolves in sheep's clothing who happily "devoured" their flocks.


Such nasty things people have writen down in Bible that Not a Honorable and Modest Person can read it infront of Mother or Sisters!

Mr. MadCornishBiker you tell me will you read the Nudity of Bible in front of your grownup daughter if you have a daughter?

can you read out Ezekiel to Mothers and Sisters?

For God sake Woe to those who ascribe these nasty words to GOD! May they Rott in Hell who wrote a Book and said It is from God!!:

There is nothing in scripture that I would refuse to read in front of anyone, no matter who. Where God uses extreme illustrations it is because that is what is needed to make the point.

I do not have a daughter, though if I did I would read scripture n front of her, and then take the time to explain what was taught by it, and why such words were used.

The only dishonour would be in being ashamed of what God has inspired his true followers to write.

Do you know the message of Quran? How Stright Foward and Simple?

Yes I know the word of the Q'ran. Straight forward, simple, and absolutely wrong.

Bible has +30,000 Verse with useless useless bulk of History which have nothing to do with us!

Its not word of God .. Chrisitans always say Its Inspired Word of God!

There is not one word wasted ion the bible it all has meaning for us even today, every word.

If it were not the inspired word of God it would not be so accurate historically or prophetically, God even used it to prophecy about Islam and it opposition to his people which continues until today, though eh did not use the name Islam simply applied the prophecy to Ishmael, the first ancestor do your faith, the illegitimate son of Abraham born to his slave girl.

One thing that is truly dishonourable is Islam's attitude to Women . It is every bit as dishonourable as Apostate Judaism became.

Women are a creation of God,and their beauty, whilst not to be abused is not to be hidden away as Islam demands, it is up to men to be honourable enough to be able to treat women with respect, not as something to be ashamed of and hidden away. To do as Islam demands is demeaning to women and insulting to the God who designed them.

Islam excuses the weakness of it's men and insults them by teaching that they are unable to resist the temptation that women can represent. If it did not there would be no need to hide it's women under such extreme clothing.

I agree that often in the so called Christian world things go too far the other way, but don't forget that Adam and Eve were naked and God had no thought of covering them, that was their own idea after they had sinned.

A good man would treat a woman with the same respect even if she were naked in front of him.

As for God's commandments, the commandments of the true God are not burdensome, in fact they boil down, as Jesus said, to two simple commands:

You must love Jehovah your God with our whole mind, your whole heat and your whole soul.

and

You must love your fellow man as yourself.

If you keep those two commands you are keeping the whole of the law.

Loving your fellow man does not mean just your fellow Christian, it means, as Christ demonstrated with his parable of the good Samaritan, loving the whole human race, even if you despise their beliefs or the way they behave, Every human on the earth is our brother or our sister.

Don't judge true followers of Christ by the standards of the Apostate majority.

If you loved your neighbor, you would not reject ME who created your neighbor as a saint to be a witness of ME and MY eternal plan for MY creation. All you love is your own interpretations of the scriptures that I never gave you authority to do so. You are a very disobedient child of mine who won't listen to ME.

I do not reject you, simply your insane, Satanically inspired arrogance.

If I didn't love my neighbour I would just leave you to your suicidal course, rather than trying to get you to wake up to reality.

You do not know what reality is within My mind. If you did, you wouldn't fear My invisible servant that you were created in.

Judging by what you post there is no reality within your mind. Just a self-righteous fantasy.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 2:37:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/7/2013 4:56:46 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/6/2013 5:06:14 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/6/2013 4:59:18 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/6/2013 4:46:36 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/5/2013 3:42:47 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/5/2013 1:29:15 PM, LoopsEye wrote:
@MadCornishBiker

Brother I really understand your feelings and the Love you have for God and Jesus.

I pray that you may open your eyes..

My eyes were opened by God and Christ some time ago now, and I know that what I have is the truth beyond any reasonable doubt.


Sometime truth is really hard to digest I am really again sorry that I have to write all this...

I agree truth is not always easy, that is one reason so few accept it.


No one disagrees that Bible has been corrupted..

There is a Proverb in Urdu Language which goes

"Jab tak hathi zinda hota hai hum us par sawar hoty hain Magar jab wo mar jata hai ussy apny kandhy par nahi rakhy"

That means "When a Elephant is alive we do sit on it and roam about... but when Its dead we do not carry its corpse over our shoulders"

Not quite sure what you are saying there, but if you are suggesting that the bible is dead, you are wrong, it is very much alive. It is the perfect guide book for all who wish to follow Christ

Very Cruel was Paul and all the God for Saken Apostles who did nothing but Ragged Christianity!

I am not sure I would call the form of Christianity Christ taught ragged, and the Apostles taught exactly what Christ taught, nothing more, nothing less.


Introduced Trinity and made it a puppet of People's hand...

The Apostles never taught the trinity, that is a thoroughly Apostate teaching, which only really took hold in the 4th century.


Was Jesus Insufficient to Deliver the message that he has to take help of UNKNOWN Authors and leave a doubt behind ?

Yes Christ was more than sufficient, but the authors of the books are not unknown, that is simply a Satanically inspired lie to spread doubt in God's word.

The authors are precisely who the bible claims them to be.


What I have said its not my words.. its word of Christian Historians and Scholars...

No it is not your words, it is the words of Apostate scholars who claimed to be Christian but in fact were a part of the Anti-Christ, the "man of Lawlessness. Wolves in sheep's clothing who happily "devoured" their flocks.


Such nasty things people have writen down in Bible that Not a Honorable and Modest Person can read it infront of Mother or Sisters!

Mr. MadCornishBiker you tell me will you read the Nudity of Bible in front of your grownup daughter if you have a daughter?

can you read out Ezekiel to Mothers and Sisters?

For God sake Woe to those who ascribe these nasty words to GOD! May they Rott in Hell who wrote a Book and said It is from God!!:

There is nothing in scripture that I would refuse to read in front of anyone, no matter who. Where God uses extreme illustrations it is because that is what is needed to make the point.

I do not have a daughter, though if I did I would read scripture n front of her, and then take the time to explain what was taught by it, and why such words were used.

The only dishonour would be in being ashamed of what God has inspired his true followers to write.

Do you know the message of Quran? How Stright Foward and Simple?

Yes I know the word of the Q'ran. Straight forward, simple, and absolutely wrong.

Bible has +30,000 Verse with useless useless bulk of History which have nothing to do with us!

Its not word of God .. Chrisitans always say Its Inspired Word of God!

There is not one word wasted ion the bible it all has meaning for us even today, every word.

If it were not the inspired word of God it would not be so accurate historically or prophetically, God even used it to prophecy about Islam and it opposition to his people which continues until today, though eh did not use the name Islam simply applied the prophecy to Ishmael, the first ancestor do your faith, the illegitimate son of Abraham born to his slave girl.

One thing that is truly dishonourable is Islam's attitude to Women . It is every bit as dishonourable as Apostate Judaism became.

Women are a creation of God,and their beauty, whilst not to be abused is not to be hidden away as Islam demands, it is up to men to be honourable enough to be able to treat women with respect, not as something to be ashamed of and hidden away. To do as Islam demands is demeaning to women and insulting to the God who designed them.

Islam excuses the weakness of it's men and insults them by teaching that they are unable to resist the temptation that women can represent. If it did not there would be no need to hide it's women under such extreme clothing.

I agree that often in the so called Christian world things go too far the other way, but don't forget that Adam and Eve were naked and God had no thought of covering them, that was their own idea after they had sinned.

A good man would treat a woman with the same respect even if she were naked in front of him.

As for God's commandments, the commandments of the true God are not burdensome, in fact they boil down, as Jesus said, to two simple commands:

You must love Jehovah your God with our whole mind, your whole heat and your whole soul.

and

You must love your fellow man as yourself.

If you keep those two commands you are keeping the whole of the law.

Loving your fellow man does not mean just your fellow Christian, it means, as Christ demonstrated with his parable of the good Samaritan, loving the whole human race, even if you despise their beliefs or the way they behave, Every human on the earth is our brother or our sister.

Don't judge true followers of Christ by the standards of the Apostate majority.

If you loved your neighbor, you would not reject ME who created your neighbor as a saint to be a witness of ME and MY eternal plan for MY creation. All you love is your own interpretations of the scriptures that I never gave you authority to do so. You are a very disobedient child of mine who won't listen to ME.

I do not reject you, simply your insane, Satanically inspired arrogance.

If I didn't love my neighbour I would just leave you to your suicidal course, rather than trying to get you to wake up to reality.

You do not know what reality is within My mind. If you did, you wouldn't fear My invisible servant that you were created in.

Judging by what you post there is no reality within your mind. Just a self-righteous fantasy.

The only reality is our Creator and His thoughts, which is who we are. The visible world that we experience is all fantasy created by our Creator.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 3:40:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/7/2013 2:37:03 PM, bornofgod wrote:


The only reality is our Creator and His thoughts, which is who we are. The visible world that we experience is all fantasy crea

Then the God you serve is a very cruel God, mine is the God of love, our true creator.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 3:58:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/7/2013 3:40:13 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/7/2013 2:37:03 PM, bornofgod wrote:



The only reality is our Creator and His thoughts, which is who we are. The visible world that we experience is all fantasy crea

Then the God you serve is a very cruel God, mine is the God of love, our true creator.

The God I speak for is our Creator, the one who created us as invisible wavelengths of energy called Christ, or the "He" and the "Word" in these scriptures.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities " all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Light means invisible energy that all God's invisible creation exists as. Only fools will reject these scriptures and their true meanings.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 4:25:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/7/2013 3:58:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/7/2013 3:40:13 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/7/2013 2:37:03 PM, bornofgod wrote:



The only reality is our Creator and His thoughts, which is who we are. The visible world that we experience is all fantasy crea

Then the God you serve is a very cruel God, mine is the God of love, our true creator.

The God I speak for is our Creator, the one who created us as invisible wavelengths of energy called Christ, or the "He" and the "Word" in these scriptures.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities " all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Light means invisible energy that all God's invisible creation exists as. Only fools will reject these scriptures and their true meanings.

No, the god you believe in and follow is the one who created fantasy and lies, Satan the Devil.

The true God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ, deals only in truth, not deception.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 4:44:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/7/2013 4:25:16 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/7/2013 3:58:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/7/2013 3:40:13 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/7/2013 2:37:03 PM, bornofgod wrote:



The only reality is our Creator and His thoughts, which is who we are. The visible world that we experience is all fantasy crea

Then the God you serve is a very cruel God, mine is the God of love, our true creator.

The God I speak for is our Creator, the one who created us as invisible wavelengths of energy called Christ, or the "He" and the "Word" in these scriptures.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities " all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Light means invisible energy that all God's invisible creation exists as. Only fools will reject these scriptures and their true meanings.

No, the god you believe in and follow is the one who created fantasy and lies, Satan the Devil.

The true God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ, deals only in truth, not deception.

Why don't you read my posts before you judge our Creator's work through my flesh that is used to write them. Only fools reject our Creator.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 6:34:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/7/2013 4:44:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/7/2013 4:25:16 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/7/2013 3:58:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/7/2013 3:40:13 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/7/2013 2:37:03 PM, bornofgod wrote:



The only reality is our Creator and His thoughts, which is who we are. The visible world that we experience is all fantasy crea

Then the God you serve is a very cruel God, mine is the God of love, our true creator.

The God I speak for is our Creator, the one who created us as invisible wavelengths of energy called Christ, or the "He" and the "Word" in these scriptures.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities " all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Light means invisible energy that all God's invisible creation exists as. Only fools will reject these scriptures and their true meanings.

No, the god you believe in and follow is the one who created fantasy and lies, Satan the Devil.

The true God and Father of our lord Jesus Christ, deals only in truth, not deception.

Why don't you read my posts before you judge our Creator's work through my flesh that is used to write them. Only fools reject our Creator.

Your creator I can live without thank you, but our creator, the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, would have nothing to do with an egotist such as yourself. He expects us, as his son said, to think of ourselves as "good-for-nothing slaves" who only do what we ought, not as saints, which you could never be in three human lifetimes.

Sorry, the only fantasy I read is Terry Pratchett, your I can do without.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 9:28:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/5/2013 6:06:53 AM, LoopsEye wrote:
Is not it an Insult of Human Intellect to debate about:

"The Holy Bible is Fallible"

Book of Job: Authorship Unknown


Job is essentially one big parable. Be it true or not, the message of the story is still a good one to live by.

Book of Maccabees is a revised and condensed version of a work by an otherwise unknown author called Jason of Cyrene.

The Prayer of Manasseh The actual author is unknown.


The Salvation Army doesn't use theese books, moving on.

Matthew Although the identity of the author is unknown, the internal evidence of the Gospel suggests that he was an ethnic Jewish male scribe from a Hellenised city, possibly Antioch in Syria

and?

Luke and Acts:
There is general acceptance that the Gospel of Luke and the Acts of the Apostles originated as a two-volume work by a single author addressed to an otherwise unknown individual named Theophilus.


and?

Letter to the Hebrews:
The Church included the Letter to the Hebrews as the fourteenth letter of Paul until the Reformation. Pauline authorship is now generally rejected, and the real author is unknown.


and?

Book of Revelation:
This is commonly linked with an assumption that the same author wrote the Gospel of John. Others, however, have argued that the author could have been John the Elder of Ephesus, a view which depends on whether a tradition cited by Eusebius was referring to someone other than the apostle. The precise identity of "John" therefore remains unknown.


Christians use Bible to Prove God... to Prove Jesus Son of God... to Prove Divinity of Bible It self!


Oh, so that was your point.

Even the Authors of Bible are not Preserved How are you sure its not corrupted?


SOURCE: http://WIKIPEDIA.COM...

Just go and Press Ctrl+F & write Unknown!

Wall of text

Fallacy alert on my part: I rarely use the Bible to justify my faith. I justify my faith by spiritual experience (my life before knowing God v. my life after) and use the Bible's doctrines as a philosophy for living.

That said, rules to live by are rules to live by. Who wrote them doesn't make much difference.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 9:45:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Religion Isn't it an Insult of Human Intellect .....??
YES
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 9:50:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2013 9:45:19 AM, bulproof wrote:
Religion Isn't it an Insult of Human Intellect .....??
YES

The insult to human intelligence is trying to deny God when it is so obvious that eh really does exist.
LoopsEye
Posts: 120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 10:40:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
So...you don't believe the Bible. You don't believe the God of the Bible. We're supposed to :dump that and try your religion because the Bible is corrupted. Yet, you're using the words :of Jesus in the Bible to prove your point...

That certainly is an insult to human intellect.

I think you have mistaken the whole concept! Every Muslim believes in The True Message of Bible which Jesus(PBUH) brought and preached!

God of Bible is Same God people corrupted it with thier hands!

Bible says "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one."

Jesus says ""My Father is greater than I." "My Father is greater than all."

This is Jesus says:

One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"

29 "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.!!!!

Any Doubt?
Skeptics: Any Question about Islam? --> http://www.debate.org...

No Foul Language, No Trolls in My Topics Give & Take Respect.

Muhammad(pbuh) married a Child? --> http://www.debate.org...
LoopsEye
Posts: 120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 10:49:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
@MessiveDump Who wrote them doesn't make much difference.

EVEN IF HE IS SATAN? OR ANTI-CHRST
Skeptics: Any Question about Islam? --> http://www.debate.org...

No Foul Language, No Trolls in My Topics Give & Take Respect.

Muhammad(pbuh) married a Child? --> http://www.debate.org...
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 12:02:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2013 11:13:37 AM, MysticEgg wrote:
Where the Hell do you find a dude called Matthew ~2000 years ago in the Middle East?

(MatR42;thew) [probably a shortened form of the Heb. Mattithiah, meaning "Gift of Jehovah"].

Source Insight on the scriptures http://wol.jw.org...
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 12:09:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2013 10:49:37 AM, LoopsEye wrote:
@MessiveDump Who wrote them doesn't make much difference.



EVEN IF HE IS SATAN? OR ANTI-CHRST

The bible as we know it has been corrupted to an extent by a succession of Apostate translators more keen on pleasing those who commissioned them to translate it than on pleasing God. However God has at least preserved the essence of it so that it is still possible to find the truth in the most corrupted translation.

No-one in their right mind can deny that it has been corrupted, if only by the removal of God's holy name from it's pages, though in fact scriptures have been added, taken away deliberately mistranslated to support beliefs, and frequently misinterpreted.

However God ans promised to send holy spirit to aid all who ask him for wisdom in faith that they will receive it, and he does indeed do so. However, first one has to honestly accept ones own inability to understand it without that help.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 3:15:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
MCB: " I rarely use the Bible to justify my faith. I justify my faith by spiritual experience (my life before knowing God v. my life after) and use the Bible's doctrines as a philosophy for living."

Anna: There's your mistake: Faith comes by hearing - and hearing by the word of God, and the word of God came by inspiration, by revelation. Faith is not proven nor justified by "spiritual experience". That doesn't even enter into it. An atheist can live by the majority of the principles in the Bible - and many do - and live a better life, but that certainly does not justify his "faith".
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 3:29:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2013 3:15:37 PM, annanicole wrote:
MCB: " I rarely use the Bible to justify my faith. I justify my faith by spiritual experience (my life before knowing God v. my life after) and use the Bible's doctrines as a philosophy for living."

Anna: There's your mistake: Faith comes by hearing - and hearing by the word of God, and the word of God came by inspiration, by revelation. Faith is not proven nor justified by "spiritual experience". That doesn't even enter into it. An atheist can live by the majority of the principles in the Bible - and many do - and live a better life, but that certainly does not justify his "faith".

Where did I say that?

Did I say that?

It doesn't look like something I would say.

Scripture is the basis, the foundation of my faith, and nothing else is.

I believe and trust only that which agrees with scripture and fits into the overall sense of scripture from Genesis to Revelation.

That's why I don't believe as you do, because your beliefs don't fit the overall picture, they are alike a jigsaw piece from another jigsaw.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 3:33:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
MCB: "No-one in their right mind can deny that it has been corrupted"

Anna: I'll deny it. I'll deny that it has been doctrinally corrupted one iota. There may be some mistakes by copyists that are of no consequence. I'll affirm that we have translations, manuscripts, quotes, fragments - thousands of them ... tens of thousands of them - dated from around 60 AD to 400 AD. We even have quotes from pagans who cited what Christians said in the 1st and 2nd centuries.

There is an entire science, or field of endeavor, known as "textual criticism" - and the writings of the Bible are more certain and better confirmed than those of Shakespeare, Homer, or anything else. There is NO book of such antiquity with such vast confirmation.

Your position is this, I think: "We have no reliable Greek manuscript of the Bible TODAY." You don't have a one that you trust, do you? You have a "Kingdom Interlinear" - but you believe that the Greek manuscript in it is wrong.

I have asked you in the past, "Which Greek text do you accept as accurate?" Westcott and Horts? Nestles? Textus Receptus? Trejelles? You never answered. The reason: you do not accept any of them! Every last one is "corrupted". I can't figure it out: you say the Bible was corrupted, then when textual critics spend their lives fixing the "corruptions", you still say it's not "fixed". It all smacks of infidelity.

Do we have the Bible, genuine, authentic and accurate, today? Did we have it 100 years ago? 200? I think you'll say, "No".
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 3:51:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
MCB: " I rarely use the Bible to justify my faith. I justify my faith by spiritual experience (my life before knowing God v. my life after) and use the Bible's doctrines as a philosophy for living."

Anna: There's your mistake: Faith comes by hearing - and hearing by the word of God, and the word of God came by inspiration, by revelation. Faith is not proven nor justified by "spiritual experience". That doesn't even enter into it. An atheist can live by the majority of the principles in the Bible - and many do - and live a better life, but that certainly does not justify his "faith".


Where did I say that?

Did I say that?

It doesn't look like something I would say.

Scripture is the basis, the foundation of my faith, and nothing else is.

I believe and trust only that which agrees with scripture and fits into the overall sense of scripture from Genesis to Revelation.

That's why I don't believe as you do, because your beliefs don't fit the overall picture, they are alike a jigsaw piece from another jigsaw.

******

That should read, "MD" not "MCB". It wasn't a response to you. It was typo. I know exactly where your faith comes from: I can even supply the address. It was a response to MD. I have no idea what the source of his faith is.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
v3nesl
Posts: 4,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 3:54:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/5/2013 6:07:48 AM, LoopsEye wrote:
I am sorry its not to hurt anyone's personal or private thought Just to bring forth the truth about Holy Bible's Corruption.....

How does unknown authorship translate to "corrupt"? You're not making any sense.
This space for rent.