MysticEgg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 7:35:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hello, all!

Just a question or two:

1) Is anyone here a Creationist that is not i) living in America and/or ii) American-born?

2) If no one is, does anybody know some Creationists that check through my requirements? (See above).

I know that the amount of Creationists in the US are really high. ~46-50%, from all my sources.

I only know one Creationist that fits - and he's an old-Earth Creationist.

So, anybody? I can't think of anyone.

Thanks, everyone,
J
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 1:51:52 PM
At 10/5/2013 7:35:21 AM, MysticEgg wrote:
Hello, all!

Just a question or two:

1) Is anyone here a Creationist that is not i) living in America and/or ii) American-born?

2) If no one is, does anybody know some Creationists that check through my requirements? (See above).

I know that the amount of Creationists in the US are really high. ~46-50%, from all my sources.

Thanks, everyone,
J

Aren't you getting bored with arguments about the false Christian gods and their phoney beliefs? Why not listen to the knowledge I have about how we were created as energy? Wouldn't you like to learn about energy needing to be processed before we're able to see, hear, taste, smell and touch a defined world as an illusion?

Or are you one of those former Christians who now like to argue with them to make yourself feel important to the rest of your atheist friends?
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 5:55:17 PM
At 10/5/2013 1:51:52 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Hello, all!

Just a question or two:

Thanks, everyone,
J

Aren't you getting bored with arguments about the false Christian gods and their phoney beliefs? Why not listen to the knowledge I have about how we were created as energy? Wouldn't you like to learn about energy needing to be processed before we're able to see, hear, taste, smell and touch a defined world as an illusion?

Or are you one of those former Christians who now like to argue with them to make yourself feel important to the rest of your atheist friends?

Because you have given us no reason to believe you.... What you call "knowledge" others would call "you just making crap up".
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2013 4:13:52 PM
At 10/5/2013 5:55:17 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 10/5/2013 1:51:52 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Hello, all!

Just a question or two:

Thanks, everyone,
J

Because you have given us no reason to believe you.... What you call "knowledge" others would call "you just making crap up".

Is your mind closed to information like all Christians are or is it because you're only a follower and can't accept anything that others believe in? I'm only looking for open-minded believers who listen to the knowledge of God that I possess.