Jump to topic:

libs destructive orgy with jihad

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2009 5:22:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
As americans we always respect the opposing veiw ,so when it comes to islam we don't use its tandencey to promote vilance in a accusatiry way. We would refer to kiling orders like the one in shura:9.5 ordering to kill the infidels as a wrong interpitation.How ever when it comes to the libs they look at every form of fashisem as a idol!! As iran dictators just finished to brutaly opress its citicens,libs feal we need to show support to its dictaters..!
While iran just decided to try 3 amaricans lis believe we need to have kerry gesturing the crimnal dictaters..!
Right after rejecting obamas deadlines to end building W.M.D. ,libs are there to show that they love jihad against the worl and reject any responsability to civilization...!
Here we could use a good piece from facts and art see what's so sexy about islam libs are so orgastic about:At the theoretical level, Sharia books teach and instruct the followers of Islam to implement cruel and inhumane treatment for women, such as beating wives and stoning them for committing adultery. Endorsements of polygamy and underage marriage are also established teachings of Sharia Law. These concepts, which clearly discriminate against women, are unchallenged in the mainstream Sharia books.It would have been much better if Dalia Mogahed, instead of blaming Sharia cruelty on Western perception, had mentioned to the audience the name of even a single approved Sharia book that stands clearly against these inhumane teachings.In Mogahed's survey, female Muslim respondents might well have said that Sharia represents justice simply because criticizing Sharia Law can create major trouble for these women in their societies. In addition, based on traditional ways of teaching Islam, denying a well established and approved Islamic law (called in Sharia: "Maaloom Mina Al-Deen Bil Darura,") such as any of the former laws, makes the critic an "apostate," who deserves to be killed by the Muslim society and who will then "go to hell to be tortured forever". Such a fear of punishment can impede an honest critique of Sharia law in the Muslim world, thereby casting doubt on the accuracy of the conclusions driven from the survey. Asking a Muslim living in a Muslim society about his views about Sharia is like asking a German living under the Nazis or a Russian during Stalin's era about their views regarding Nazism or communism, respectively. Can we expect to receive honest answers to such questions? The fear of punishment for criticizing the system can completely override people's free will and impede their ability to give honest responses
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2009 9:14:51 AM
Wow... I like how the first bit is his gibberish and the rest is a copy and paste from a website. Brilliant.

Oh and actually read 9:5 would you? The bit before it and after if you actually read the whole thing it puts an entirely different spin on the matter.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2009 9:29:48 AM
1. are you originally from the US?
2. when/where did you develop the habit of ending your sentences with ... ?
3. Why do you end most sentences with a exclamation mark?
4. Why did you lie about your education?
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2009 1:20:18 PM
At 12/24/2009 9:14:51 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Wow... I like how the first bit is his gibberish and the rest is a copy and paste from a website. Brilliant.

Oh and actually read 9:5 would you? The bit before it and after if you actually read the whole thing it puts an entirely different spin on the matter.

thanks cereb for your post . on your point that shura 9.5 has a different spin,i am sorry to inform you that your mistaking.it does not put any different spin. if it would you would use it yourself...!also since its pointing its instructions on infidels specificly,it proves that its not for any action waranting killings if victim would not be infidel..!

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2009 1:38:31 PM
At 12/24/2009 1:20:18 PM, banker wrote:

thanks cereb for your post . on your point that shura 9.5 has a different spin,i am sorry to inform you that your mistaking.it does not put any different spin. if it would you would use it yourself...!also since its pointing its instructions on infidels specificly,it proves that its not for any action waranting killings if victim would not be infidel..!
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2009 2:40:10 PM
here is the ling to lib mastermind kerry planing to honor jihadic iran with a visit.
http://online.wsj.com...
and to the ones who claim that its only some secluded cases of extream circumstance read this Islamic Tolerance Alert from Modern, Moderate Turkey -- and another demonstration of how unsuited the country is to enter the European Union. Letting them in would not encourage change; it would only reward their refusal to change.

"Turkish Military Planned Attacks on Christians," from the Assyrian International News Agency
Senior Turkish military officers had made extensive plans to terrorize non-Muslims in Turkey. In the large Ergenekon1 scandal recently a well-planned terrorist operation was revealed. The operation which is called "Kafes Operasyonu Eylem Plani", in English meaning "the execution of the cage - operation" was to eliminate the remaining small group of Christians living in Turkey today

read the whole story at
http://muslimsagainstsharia.blogspot.com...
i am sure some will paint this topic with lots of parts of the quran, how much the koran is for peace and tolarance. you need to understand fascists before posting those parts.

hitler as evil as he was would never be able to inflict so much evil without compassion..!! hitler was very kind and truly caring for the poor and the needy...!!
Hitler's saying always was "Love your neighbour more than yourself". "Be ready, always, for the least of your own, to sacrifice your belongings and your life."
matter of fact is, that Hitler accepted no income from his Chancellorship, but directed all of his money to go for the relief of unemployment. some are not informed that the income of the sales of his book Mein Kampf was also ear-marked for the poor.

i believe its safe to say, hitler was a fascists. despite his nobal acts! why? becuase hitler as evil as he was would never be able to inflict so much evil without compassion..!!
not becuase hitler was not as compassionate..! he was indeed very compassionate..! but his believe that jews where evil, turned the compassionate hitler into a monster..!!

hitler in his mind was a bold fighter against evil..!!

stalin of curse was fighting to save the poor killed more people then hitler..!! of curse communists believe that they are compassionate..!!
without having a strung conscious hitler and stalin would never be able to be so evil..!!

you are able to find peace and tollarance in the quran!!!

moreover you would be able to paint muhhamud as compassionate ...!! the question is what will this prove you?
islamic cuasing bloody borders in Macedonia,Kashmir, Israel, Chechnya,india,indonisia,darfur etc.

again you would be able to paint muhhamud as compassionate ...!! the question is what will this prove you?

the brutal killings in iraq and pakistan,and iran with no oil rich muslim nations intervantion is showing Indifference to Muslim deaths... unless caused by Unbelievers

of curse you are able to paint muhhamud as compassionate ...!! the question is what will this prove you?

tohttp://sheikyermami.com...

Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2009 7:31:50 PM
Banker, I fail to see a connection between american liberals and jihad. Liberals do not generally advocate jihad against the world. I think you made that up.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2009 8:21:19 PM
At 12/24/2009 2:40:10 PM, banker wrote:
here is the ling to lib mastermind kerry planing to honor jihadic iran with a visit.
http://online.wsj.com...
and to the ones who claim that its only some secluded cases of extream circumstance read this Islamic Tolerance Alert from Modern, Moderate Turkey -- and another demonstration of how unsuited the country is to enter the European Union. Letting them in would not encourage change; it would only reward their refusal to change.

ddofans.com
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2009 3:14:21 PM
At 12/24/2009 1:20:18 PM, banker wrote:

Have you read it and the proceeding sections?

I am not and never will be a cheerleader for Islam, but I still would prefer criticisms of the religion to be factual.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2009 3:59:17 AM
Harlan the link from libs to jihad is simple.
I posted a link to karry flying to iran,in a time iran has 3 hostages.! At a time iran invades iraq.!

johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2009 6:54:05 AM
At 12/27/2009 3:59:17 AM, banker wrote:
Harlan the link from libs to jihad is simple.
I posted a link to karry flying to iran,in a time iran has 3 hostages.! At a time iran invades iraq.!

http://ddofans.com...

Help me banker...!

Answer me teh questions...!

ddofans.com
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2009 4:32:00 PM
Cereb we are not talking about Abortion   Animal Rights here..!
This is kanabolisem..!
Imagine how absorbed with hate one could become!! To balieve that hnging gay kids and 16 year old rape victim girls is a holy cuase..!!!

comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2009 5:17:56 PM
I just have to say, WOW, at the title, "libs destructive orgy with jihad"

WOW, crazy way to open up a discussion.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2009 9:27:06 PM
At 12/28/2009 4:32:00 PM, banker wrote:
This is kanabolisem..!
Imagine how absorbed with hate one could become!! To balieve that hnging gay kids and 16 year old rape victim girls is a holy cuase..!!!

Help me banker...!

Answer me teh questions...

http://ddofans.com...

ddofans.com
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 12:29:17 AM
At 12/24/2009 7:31:50 PM, Harlan wrote:
Banker, I fail to see a connection between american liberals and jihad. Liberals do not generally advocate jihad against the world. I think you made that up.

LOL @ Banker. Of course. Liberals are going to bring the apocalypse.
omelet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 8:12:44 AM
At 12/24/2009 5:22:14 AM, banker wrote:
How ever when it comes to the libs they look at every form of fashisem as a idol!!
This isn't true. Liberals are actually very concerned with human rights. That's one of the main liberal issues.

As iran dictators just finished to brutaly opress its citicens,libs feal we need to show support to its dictaters..!
If not more, there are just as many liberals as non-liberals who are extremely supportive of the rebellion in Iran. It's certainly not some liberal issue to just accept dictators who have trampled all over the rights of the people by rigging elections.

While iran just decided to try 3 amaricans lis believe we need to have kerry gesturing the crimnal dictaters..!
I don't even know what you just said. Please use proper spelling and grammar, there's only so much I can interpret.

Right after rejecting obamas deadlines to end building W.M.D. ,libs are there to show that they love jihad against the worl and reject any responsability to civilization...!
Liberals don't love jihad. I don't know where you got that idea. "Libs" in america tend to hate violence of all types.

Here we could use a good piece from facts and art see what's so sexy about islam libs are so orgastic about:At the theoretical level, Sharia books teach and instruct the followers of Islam to implement cruel and inhumane treatment for women, such as beating wives and stoning them for committing adultery.
Libs aren't crazy about Islam, nor the barbaric practices thereof.

I hope you're able to better explain what leads you to the conclusion that liberals love Islam and the injustices of some Islamic nations.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 8:20:38 AM
This is kanabolisem..!

What are you talking about?
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 9:57:56 AM
At 12/29/2009 8:12:44 AM, omelet wrote:
At 12/24/2009 5:22:14 AM, banker wrote:
How ever when it comes to the libs they look at every form of fashisem as a idol!!
This isn't true. Liberals are actually very concerned with human rights. That's one of the main liberal issues.
supporting fascism ,by acting with indifferance to the cries for help from victims of fascism, is not proving any human rights values...!!

As iran dictators just finished to brutaly opress its citicens,libs feal we need to show support to its dictaters..!
If not more, there are just as many liberals as non-liberals who are extremely supportive of the rebellion in Iran.

is this supported by obama's response? in which way?

It's certainly not some liberal issue to just accept dictators who have trampled all over the rights of the people by rigging elections.

is this some religous believe we need to have or there is actions by libs to support that point?

While iran just decided to try 3 amaricans libs believe we need to have kerry gesturing the crimnal dictaters..!
I don't even know what you just said. Please use proper spelling and grammar, there's only so much I can interpret.
if i would be you i would use this excuse on the other points as well...!!!

Liberals don't love jihad. I don't know where you got that idea. "Libs" in america tend to hate violence of all types.

listen guy's we got it straight from omelet himself libs are against jihad...!!
i assume we will see now peta naked babes against jihad,and global warming activists create confrenceing against jihad etc.:
Here we could use a good piece from facts and art see what's so sexy about islam libs are so orgastic about:At the theoretical level, Sharia books teach and instruct the followers of Islam to implement cruel and inhumane treatment for women, such as beating wives and stoning them for committing adultery.
Libs aren't crazy about Islam, nor the barbaric practices thereof.

I hope you're able to better explain what leads you to the conclusion that liberals love Islam and the injustices of some Islamic nations.

i assume jihadists in power will not prove anything even ny times in a article head lined "The Man Behind the Whispers About Obama,"

here is some nice reading you might be able to understand

http://volubrjotr.com...

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 9:59:50 AM
At 12/29/2009 8:20:38 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
This is kanabolisem..!

you see your smarter then omelet

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 10:06:26 AM
At 12/29/2009 9:59:50 AM, banker wrote:
This is kanabolisem..!

How would you know, my cat is smarter than you?!
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 10:09:32 AM
At 12/29/2009 10:06:26 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
This is kanabolisem..!

omelet should use selective understanding the way you do, he would be batter off...!!

Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 10:13:33 AM
Banker's trying to turn people against each other so they stop picking on him. A somewhat pathetic strategy seeing as how he's absurdly transparent.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 10:21:41 AM
At 12/29/2009 10:09:32 AM, banker wrote:
At 12/29/2009 10:06:26 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
This is kanabolisem..!

omelet should use selective understanding the way you do, he would be batter off...!!

What is your obsession with batter? Sure we all love a nice bit of cod and chips but come on, get a grip man!
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 10:22:01 AM
At 12/29/2009 10:13:33 AM, Kleptin wrote:
Banker's trying to turn people against each other so they stop picking on him. A somewhat pathetic strategy seeing as how he's absurdly transparent.

sorry unlike you.. my psychic abilities are limited. so i would not be able to respond ,to some one with mindreading capabilities...!!

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 10:23:07 AM
At 12/29/2009 10:22:01 AM, banker wrote:

sorry unlike you.. my psychic abilities are limited. so i would not be able to respond ,to some one with mindreading capabilities...!!

Kleptin is right though isn't he?
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 10:24:17 AM
At 12/29/2009 10:23:07 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

your reading comperhantion is improving

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 10:27:54 AM
At 12/29/2009 10:24:17 AM, banker wrote:

Comperhantion yes a lovely little town. Cobbled streets, lovely beach, friendly locals. Does Mrs Higgins still run that pie shop? Well tell her I said hi.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2009 10:33:35 AM
At 12/29/2009 10:27:54 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 12/29/2009 10:24:17 AM, banker wrote:

Comperhantion yes a lovely little town. Cobbled streets, lovely beach, friendly locals. Does Mrs Higgins still run that pie shop? Well tell her I said hi.

you see your sense of humer is improving you got me on that one..!!

thanks for that great come back