Total Posts:133|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Man's free will doesn't exist.

bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 4:42:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
God's created man exists as wavelengths of energy, which are bits of information that makes up his invisible "being". This is also known as the "breath of life" that our Creator symbolically blew into the nostrils of the first body of man named a "male" flesh.

What most people don't understand is that wavelengths of energy has to come before the flesh of man does because the flesh is only an illusion formed by processed wavelengths of energy. This is why man's flesh is called "Israel" in the prophecies of Isaiah and why God says He "formed" Israel ( man's flesh ). The symbolic name "Jacob" means the invisible wavelengths of energy that man was created as. Wavelengths of energy has to be processed in order to get an illusion called the visible flesh and the world that our flesh appears to exist in.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.

As you can see in this prophecy, Jacob is created and Israel is formed. Jacob is the "breath of life" called wavelengths of energy today and Israel is the illusion of flesh that the created man uses to experience life with. Without a flesh, man wouldn't be able to experience anything because he's only bits of information, like ( 0's ) and
( 1's ) in a computer binary code that has to be processed before any life looking experiences can be observed as robotic movements or pictures on a monitor.

So before the visible world appeared, God had already created everything from His thoughts, spoken into wavelengths of energy that doesn't exist as time, space or matter. This is called the invisible Heavenly Kingdom called Christ, or the Word of God. It's also known as the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ, Son of God, Light, Eternal Life, Zion, Jacob, True Church of Christ, Holy Spirit, etc.

Here's scripture to show that we saints were created as the Kingdom of God, where all God's creation exists.

Ephesians 1
1: Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are also faithful in Christ Jesus:
2: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
4: even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him.

1 John 5:
19: We know that we are of God, and the whole world is in the power of the evil one.
20: And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, to know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

We saints know that we're created as "Jacob" and our flesh "Israel" was formed by processed thoughts ( energy ) of God. So the "Him" in these following scriptures is our created existence called the invisible "Word of God".

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

We saints learn that we're created by our Creator as the "first born" of all His creation. This is also known as "His voice" that's spoken through the flesh of us prophets and saints.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities " all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

Romans 9:
28: We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him, who are called according to his purpose.
29: For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the first-born among many brethren.
30: And those whom he predestined he also called; and those whom he called he also justified; and those whom he justified he also glorified.

As you can see, God planned and created His Son ( invisible wavelengths of energy ) where all God's creation exists and is spoken by the flesh of His prophets and saints.

Those of you who believe we have "free will" are totally deceived of our created existence as invisible energy that has to be processed into a defined world and flesh before we can experience life ( breath of life ).

If you try argue with this post, then you're made an "unbeliever" like most of the religious Jews and scribes who rejected the gospel that the first saints were speaking to find the chosen believers who were formed to listen to us. This following scripture is about believers who will listen to the gospel that us saints preach. You unbelievers will try find excuses now to reject this post so let's listen to your lies ( excuses ). If any of you are true "believers", you will not reject this post.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2013 5:34:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
And your defense of this statement is........ not here? You just state what you believed, and scripture. That's not defending your viewpoint. I agree that free will doesn't exist, because humans react based on hormones, DNA, instinct, and stimuli that we are presented with. If any one of these is different, we will act different. God is unnecessary to that. Like me. I am afraid of dogs, but had I not been presented with the stimuli of being bit by dogs, or not owning a dog, or getting shoved down stairs by an especially large dog, then I would not be afraid of dogs.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 12:00:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/7/2013 5:34:04 PM, Lordgrae wrote: : And your defense of this statement is........ not here? You just state what you believed, and scripture. That's not defending your viewpoint. I agree that free will doesn't exist, because humans react based on hormones, DNA, instinct, and stimuli that we are presented with. If any one of these is different, we will act different. God is unnecessary to that. Like me. I am afraid of dogs, but had I not been presented with the stimuli of being bit by dogs, or not owning a dog, or getting shoved down stairs by an especially large dog, then I would not be afraid of dogs.

So you posted this comment because of your hormones ?!
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 1:44:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/7/2013 7:05:15 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
bornofgod never defends his view point... He just spouts off nonsense and then expects people to believe him lol
Turn around, go back.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 9:19:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
In theory, no one has free will. Everything that we do is decided by a chemical reaction that takes place in our brain.

In other words, none of you are special.

Ah, schannenfraude.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 10:31:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
We don't have free will of choosing God, but we have free will to obey or disobey Him. Which we all unconsciencously do anyways.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 2:55:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2013 10:31:55 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
We don't have free will of choosing God, but we have free will to obey or disobey Him. Which we all unconsciencously do anyways.

and your defense of this position is........................................................................................................................................ .....................................................................

Nothing. I'll assume that you were homeschooled by Christian fundamentalist parents.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 2:57:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2013 2:55:19 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 10/8/2013 10:31:55 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
We don't have free will of choosing God, but we have free will to obey or disobey Him. Which we all unconsciencously do anyways.

and your defense of this position is........................................................................................................................................ .....................................................................

Nothing. I'll assume that you were homeschooled by Christian fundamentalist parents.

Why do I have to be homeschooled to state my belief or opinion?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 3:03:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2013 2:57:35 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/8/2013 2:55:19 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 10/8/2013 10:31:55 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
We don't have free will of choosing God, but we have free will to obey or disobey Him. Which we all unconsciencously do anyways.

and your defense of this position is........................................................................................................................................ .....................................................................

Nothing. I'll assume that you were homeschooled by Christian fundamentalist parents.

Why do I have to be homeschooled to state my belief or opinion?

No reason. I was just trying to get you to respond. So where is your defense of your position? Why do you believe in god?

Imagine that your standing in front of a steel wall (the limit of our understanding) in a large field (the world). Now, in front of the steel wall is a podium that says there is a lion (Christian god) behind the wall. Another podium says there is a leopard (Judaism), and many others say different types of cats (Judeo-Christian religions). However there are thousands of other podiums claiming there are different animals behind the steel wall. There are many others that are older and worn to the point that you can't tell what animal they say is behind the wall, and many others are purposefully desecrated, with "the lion was here" or "the octopus was here" written on it. Then you are told that only one podium can be right, with the possibility of every one being wrong.

Do you think the lion is there?
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 9:03:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2013 3:03:32 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 10/8/2013 2:57:35 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/8/2013 2:55:19 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 10/8/2013 10:31:55 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
We don't have free will of choosing God, but we have free will to obey or disobey Him. Which we all unconsciencously do anyways.

and your defense of this position is........................................................................................................................................ .....................................................................

Nothing. I'll assume that you were homeschooled by Christian fundamentalist parents.

Why do I have to be homeschooled to state my belief or opinion?

No reason. I was just trying to get you to respond. So where is your defense of your position? Why do you believe in god?

Imagine that your standing in front of a steel wall (the limit of our understanding) in a large field (the world). Now, in front of the steel wall is a podium that says there is a lion (Christian god) behind the wall. Another podium says there is a leopard (Judaism), and many others say different types of cats (Judeo-Christian religions). However there are thousands of other podiums claiming there are different animals behind the steel wall. There are many others that are older and worn to the point that you can't tell what animal they say is behind the wall, and many others are purposefully desecrated, with "the lion was here" or "the octopus was here" written on it. Then you are told that only one podium can be right, with the possibility of every one being wrong.

Do you think the lion is there?

I know the question isn't directed toward me, but here's my response anyway:

It doesn't matter which animal is behind that wall. If you f*ck with it, it will eat you.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 9:49:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2013 3:03:32 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 10/8/2013 2:57:35 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/8/2013 2:55:19 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 10/8/2013 10:31:55 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
We don't have free will of choosing God, but we have free will to obey or disobey Him. Which we all unconsciencously do anyways.

and your defense of this position is........................................................................................................................................ .....................................................................

Nothing. I'll assume that you were homeschooled by Christian fundamentalist parents.

Why do I have to be homeschooled to state my belief or opinion?

No reason. I was just trying to get you to respond. So where is your defense of your position? Why do you believe in god?

Imagine that your standing in front of a steel wall (the limit of our understanding) in a large field (the world). Now, in front of the steel wall is a podium that says there is a lion (Christian god) behind the wall. Another podium says there is a leopard (Judaism), and many others say different types of cats (Judeo-Christian religions). However there are thousands of other podiums claiming there are different animals behind the steel wall. There are many others that are older and worn to the point that you can't tell what animal they say is behind the wall, and many others are purposefully desecrated, with "the lion was here" or "the octopus was here" written on it. Then you are told that only one podium can be right, with the possibility of every one being wrong.

Do you think the lion is there?

Steel wall.

Lawllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 12:39:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/7/2013 5:34:04 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
And your defense of this statement is........ not here? You just state what you believed, and scripture. That's not defending your viewpoint. I agree that free will doesn't exist, because humans react based on hormones, DNA, instinct, and stimuli that we are presented with. If any one of these is different, we will act different. God is unnecessary to that. Like me. I am afraid of dogs, but had I not been presented with the stimuli of being bit by dogs, or not owning a dog, or getting shoved down stairs by an especially large dog, then I would not be afraid of dogs.

There's only one Truth and this post comes directly from Him. Why would I need to argue with the Truth that I testify to?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 12:40:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/7/2013 7:05:15 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
bornofgod never defends his view point... He just spouts off nonsense and then expects people to believe him lol

You were chosen to be an unbeliever so it's impossible for you to read this post and understand it's content.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 12:42:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2013 9:19:18 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
In theory, no one has free will. Everything that we do is decided by a chemical reaction that takes place in our brain.

In other words, none of you are special.

Ah, schannenfraude.

Your right my friend. None of the flesh on this planet is special because all flesh perishes in this first age. The only one special is our Creator who created all things.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 12:43:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2013 10:05:31 AM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
If we don't have free will does that mean God makes us sin, therefor God sins?

God is the Creator of the flesh that doesn't obey His commandments to keep His people from knowing Him. In the next age, you will get new flesh that will never be used to deceive you again.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 12:45:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2013 10:31:55 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
We don't have free will of choosing God, but we have free will to obey or disobey Him. Which we all unconsciencously do anyways.

No. We don't have any free will to choose to obey our Creator or not to obey Him. The strong delusion ( Lucifer and the beast ) that God created for this age keeps man from obeying His commandments. Christians are liars ( sinners ) who think they know Him but they keep on disobeying His commandments and worship false gods and religious ideas instead.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 1:04:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2013 3:03:32 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 10/8/2013 2:57:35 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/8/2013 2:55:19 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 10/8/2013 10:31:55 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
We don't have free will of choosing God, but we have free will to obey or disobey Him. Which we all unconsciencously do anyways.

and your defense of this position is........................................................................................................................................ .....................................................................

Nothing. I'll assume that you were homeschooled by Christian fundamentalist parents.

Why do I have to be homeschooled to state my belief or opinion?

No reason. I was just trying to get you to respond. So where is your defense of your position? Why do you believe in god?

Imagine that your standing in front of a steel wall (the limit of our understanding) in a large field (the world). Now, in front of the steel wall is a podium that says there is a lion (Christian god) behind the wall. Another podium says there is a leopard (Judaism), and many others say different types of cats (Judeo-Christian religions). However there are thousands of other podiums claiming there are different animals behind the steel wall. There are many others that are older and worn to the point that you can't tell what animal they say is behind the wall, and many others are purposefully desecrated, with "the lion was here" or "the octopus was here" written on it. Then you are told that only one podium can be right, with the possibility of every one being wrong.

Do you think the lion is there?

Why do you challenge someone who has no idea who our Creator is? Why don't you ask me about the past, present and future or how we were created. I have answers for you.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 1:15:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2013 10:31:55 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
We don't have free will of choosing God, but we have free will to obey or disobey Him. Which we all unconsciencously do anyways.

Choose this day Who you will serve, as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Sitara
Posts: 745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 1:20:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2013 2:55:19 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 10/8/2013 10:31:55 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
We don't have free will of choosing God, but we have free will to obey or disobey Him. Which we all unconsciencously do anyways.

and your defense of this position is........................................................................................................................................ .....................................................................

Nothing. I'll assume that you were homeschooled by Christian fundamentalist parents.
Your logical fallacy is: the ad hominem. Ad hominem: You attacked your opponent's character or personal traits in an attempt to undermine their argument. Ad hominem attacks can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument. The result of an ad hom attack can be to undermine someone's case without actually having to engage with it. Example: After Sally presents an eloquent and compelling case for a more equitable taxation system, Sam asks the audience whether we should believe anything from a woman who isn't married, was once arrested, and smells a bit weird. Conclusion: You need to present a logical case without ad hom attacks or admit that you cannot do so. Reference: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 3:11:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/9/2013 1:13:54 PM, Sitara wrote:
If man's free will does not exist, you did not type that, but God typed for you. ;)

Now you're getting it. Our bodies are just like robots that need information to run so whatever I type in this post was already programmed by our Master Programmer.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 4:42:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/9/2013 3:11:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/9/2013 1:13:54 PM, Sitara wrote:
If man's free will does not exist, you did not type that, but God typed for you. ;)

Now you're getting it. Our bodies are just like robots that need information to run so whatever I type in this post was already programmed by our Master Programmer.

I'm sorry but we are not robots.... Don't feed lies to people...
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 4:49:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/9/2013 1:15:28 PM, Sitara wrote:
At 10/8/2013 10:31:55 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
We don't have free will of choosing God, but we have free will to obey or disobey Him. Which we all unconsciencously do anyways.

Choose this day Who you will serve, as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

That goes hand in hand with my choosing to obey and or disobey God... We cannot save ourselves that's why I said we don't have the free will to choose God...
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 4:54:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2013 3:03:32 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 10/8/2013 2:57:35 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/8/2013 2:55:19 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 10/8/2013 10:31:55 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
We don't have free will of choosing God, but we have free will to obey or disobey Him. Which we all unconsciencously do anyways.

and your defense of this position is........................................................................................................................................ .....................................................................

Nothing. I'll assume that you were homeschooled by Christian fundamentalist parents.

Why do I have to be homeschooled to state my belief or opinion?

No reason. I was just trying to get you to respond. So where is your defense of your position? Why do you believe in god?

Imagine that your standing in front of a steel wall (the limit of our understanding) in a large field (the world). Now, in front of the steel wall is a podium that says there is a lion (Christian god) behind the wall. Another podium says there is a leopard (Judaism), and many others say different types of cats (Judeo-Christian religions). However there are thousands of other podiums claiming there are different animals behind the steel wall. There are many others that are older and worn to the point that you can't tell what animal they say is behind the wall, and many others are purposefully desecrated, with "the lion was here" or "the octopus was here" written on it. Then you are told that only one podium can be right, with the possibility of every one being wrong.

Do you think the lion is there?

Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life no one comes to the Father except through Me (Himself). <- with that in mind.... We don't have the free will to choose God on our own... It must be Christ who draws us to Himself...

Jesus also said, love The Lord with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and to love our neighbor as we love ourselves... So we have two options, to obey Him and His commands or to disobey Him and His commands...

There's my defense...

I believe in God because He chose to love and save me... A worthless sinner who deserves nothing but His wrath in hell...

What is your point of the analogy? Which, I admit is very interesting ...
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 4:54:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/9/2013 4:42:58 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/9/2013 3:11:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/9/2013 1:13:54 PM, Sitara wrote:
If man's free will does not exist, you did not type that, but God typed for you. ;)

Now you're getting it. Our bodies are just like robots that need information to run so whatever I type in this post was already programmed by our Master Programmer.

I'm sorry but we are not robots.... Don't feed lies to people...

How can I lie to you my dear child? I'm the one who created you and put you in a flesh that lies to you to keep you from knowing Me. It's the flesh that dies during this age, not your created spirit in Me.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 4:57:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/9/2013 12:45:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/8/2013 10:31:55 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
We don't have free will of choosing God, but we have free will to obey or disobey Him. Which we all unconsciencously do anyways.

No. We don't have any free will to choose to obey our Creator or not to obey Him. The strong delusion ( Lucifer and the beast ) that God created for this age keeps man from obeying His commandments. Christians are liars ( sinners ) who think they know Him but they keep on disobeying His commandments and worship false gods and religious ideas instead.

Yes, we're all sinners... But do you not know what it means to repent? Because that would demonstrate that we can by Gods grace obey Him...
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 4:59:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/9/2013 4:54:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/9/2013 4:42:58 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/9/2013 3:11:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/9/2013 1:13:54 PM, Sitara wrote:
If man's free will does not exist, you did not type that, but God typed for you. ;)

Now you're getting it. Our bodies are just like robots that need information to run so whatever I type in this post was already programmed by our Master Programmer.

I'm sorry but we are not robots.... Don't feed lies to people...

How can I lie to you my dear child? I'm the one who created you and put you in a flesh that lies to you to keep you from knowing Me. It's the flesh that dies during this age, not your created spirit in Me.

Your not God! So quick trying to be Him!
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 5:05:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/9/2013 4:57:48 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/9/2013 12:45:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/8/2013 10:31:55 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
We don't have free will of choosing God, but we have free will to obey or disobey Him. Which we all unconsciencously do anyways.

No. We don't have any free will to choose to obey our Creator or not to obey Him. The strong delusion ( Lucifer and the beast ) that God created for this age keeps man from obeying His commandments. Christians are liars ( sinners ) who think they know Him but they keep on disobeying His commandments and worship false gods and religious ideas instead.

Yes, we're all sinners... But do you not know what it means to repent? Because that would demonstrate that we can by Gods grace obey Him...

Christians have no idea what it takes for us saints to end up speaking for our Creator. Even if I were to explain the 28 1/2 year process of God forcing me to confess and repent of my sins so He could justify them and glorify my body so that He could use it for His own purpose, you Christians still wouldn't be able to understand what I went through to be His testimony, bodily, spoken and written.

I'm a sinless saint who can NEVER sin again.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

I CANNOT sin anymore ever since I was born again into His invisible Kingdom, which is my created existence called the "Word of God".