Jump to topic:

Original Sin

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 3:50:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
So what actually is the original sin. Well the name should give us a clue, it is the original or first sin.

Jesus gives us a clue at John 8:43-47, so let's have a look at that, and break it donw verse by verse..

43 "Why is it YOU do not know what I am speaking? Because YOU cannot listen to my word.

A very good question, after all they can hear Jesus word, just as they could literally hear it back then, so why did they, and so many today, not understand it?

44 YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father. That one was a manslayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of [the lie].

There Jesus points to the origin of lies, and actually points to the origin of the first one, told to Eve in the Garden of Eden.

45 Because I, on the other hand, tell the truth, YOU do not believe me.

Why could they not believe Jesus? Why can so many today not believe his words?

46 Who of YOU convicts me of sin? If I speak truth, why is it YOU do not believe me?

Same though as above

47 He that is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why YOU do not listen, because YOU are not from God."

So they cannot listen to God or Christ because they are not from God, they do not teach truth, they follow their master, Satan not God.

Was that not the inspiration behind Paul's warning to us all that without God's help Satan keeps us blinded, 2 Corinthians 4:3,4 .If, now, the good news we declare is in fact veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, 4 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

Is Paul not warning us that we too can become like the Pharisees, manslayers, if we do not constantly make sure we are still in the true faith?

Is that not also why scripture repeatedly warns us about getting complacent, and reminds us of the constant need to keep checking that we really are teaching truth?

Philippians 1: 9-11 And this is what I continue praying, that YOUR love may abound yet more and more with accurate knowledge and full discernment; 10 that YOU may make sure of the more important things, so that YOU may be flawless and not be stumbling others up to the day of Christ, 11 and may be filled with righteous fruit, which is through Jesus Christ, to God"s glory and praise.

1 Thessalonians 5: 21 Make sure of all things; hold fast to what is fine.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Keep testing whether YOU are in the faith, keep proving what YOU yourselves are. Or do YOU not recognize that Jesus Christ is in union with YOU? Unless YOU are disapproved.

The operative word there is "keep". not just every now and again, but continually
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 4:42:30 AM
At 10/12/2013 3:50:48 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
So what actually is the original sin. Well the name should give us a clue, it is the original or first sin.

Jesus gives us a clue at John 8:43-47, so let's have a look at that, and break it donw verse by verse..

43 "Why is it YOU do not know what I am speaking? Because YOU cannot listen to my word.

A very good question, after all they can hear Jesus word, just as they could literally hear it back then, so why did they, and so many today, not understand it?

44 YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father. That one was a manslayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of [the lie].

There Jesus points to the origin of lies, and actually points to the origin of the first one, told to Eve in the Garden of Eden.

46 Who of YOU convicts me of sin? If I speak truth, why is it YOU do not believe me?

Same though as above

47 He that is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why YOU do not listen, because YOU are not from God."

So they cannot listen to God or Christ because they are not from God, they do not teach truth, they follow their master, Satan not God.

Was that not the inspiration behind Paul's warning to us all that without God's help Satan keeps us blinded, 2 Corinthians 4:3,4 .If, now, the good news we declare is in fact veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, 4 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

Is Paul not warning us that we too can become like the Pharisees, manslayers, if we do not constantly make sure we are still in the true faith?

Is that not also why scripture repeatedly warns us about getting complacent, and reminds us of the constant need to keep checking that we really are teaching truth?

Philippians 1: 9-11 And this is what I continue praying, that YOUR love may abound yet more and more with accurate knowledge and full discernment; 10 that YOU may make sure of the more important things, so that YOU may be flawless and not be stumbling others up to the day of Christ, 11 and may be filled with righteous fruit, which is through Jesus Christ, to God"s glory and praise.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Keep testing whether YOU are in the faith, keep proving what YOU yourselves are. Or do YOU not recognize that Jesus Christ is in union with YOU? Unless YOU are disapproved.

The operative word there is "keep". not just every now and again, but continually

Story book god designed mankind to behave the way they were designed!

i.e. IF they weren't designed to Sin then they wouldn't Sin.

Hence they are only doing what they were designed perfectly to do!

For man to NOT Sin, means Story book gods design is flawed, because simple men can hence undo/counter it, making them as great or greater than this god!

Also a quick jump to Col. 1:16 -17 E.D. reveals that Story book god takes credit for having created and maintaining EVERYTHING including therefore the ability for man to SIN! -

Because in him were created All things," those in the HEAVENS, and those on the EARTH ; the VISIBLE and the INVISIBLE, whether Thrones or Lordships, or Governments, or Authorities ; ALL things have been created through Him and for Him ; 17 and be precedes all things, and in him all things have been permanently placed. (Col. 1:16-17) E. D.

By asking man to NOT Sin is asking man to undo what your imaginary god friend set in place?

Your exceedingly modest, vindicated mentor, Saviour & successful Cult buster, moi!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 5:56:46 AM
At 10/12/2013 4:42:30 AM, Composer wrote:

Same though as above

For man to NOT Sin, means Story book gods design is flawed, because simple men can hence undo/counter it, making them as great or greater than this god!

Also a quick jump to Col. 1:16 -17 E.D. reveals that Story book god takes credit for having created and maintaining EVERYTHING including therefore the ability for man to SIN! -

Because in him were created All things," those in the HEAVENS, and those on the EARTH ; the VISIBLE and the INVISIBLE, whether Thrones or Lordships, or Governments, or Authorities ; ALL things have been created through Him and for Him ; 17 and be precedes all things, and in him all things have been permanently placed. (Col. 1:16-17) E. D.

By asking man to NOT Sin is asking man to undo what your imaginary god friend set in place?

Your exceedingly modest, vindicated mentor, Saviour & successful Cult buster, moi!

I am sorry but that is a very stupid theory, and just shows how little knowledge you have.

God gave man free will and trusted him to use it wisely. He did not want robots which are only capable of following a fixed program like you suggest.

Actually I take that back, it's not just a stupid theory, it's just plain sick.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 6:37:09 AM
So what actually is the original sin.

The belief that an original sin exists and everyone is responsible for it.

Well the name should give us a clue, it is the original or first sin.

Same though as above

tahir.imanov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 6:40:58 AM
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
EZE18:20
So Bible denies original sin.
This is red.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 7:40:02 AM
At 10/12/2013 6:40:58 AM, tahir.imanov wrote:
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

No it doesn't. That scripture has nothing to do with original sin. There are many sins, but only one was the original.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 8:14:35 AM

And also denies surrogate sacrifice. Neither happened. That's what we've been trying to tell you.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
tahir.imanov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 8:16:21 AM
At 10/12/2013 7:40:02 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

No it doesn't. That scripture has nothing to do with original sin. There are many sins, but only one was the original.

There is no Concept of Original Sin in O.T. it was later developed by christians.
This is red.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 8:17:06 AM
Unfortunately madman Satan didn't exist according to genesis. God forgot to create him, according to genesis.
Big oops.
Can you let god know next time your chattin', thanks.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 8:36:45 AM
At 10/12/2013 8:17:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
Unfortunately madman Satan didn't exist according to genesis. God forgot to create him, according to genesis.
Big oops.

Wrong again, Revelation describes Satan as "The Original Serpent" thus identifying once and for all time the Serpent as Satan.

Revelation 12:9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 8:40:41 AM
At 10/12/2013 8:16:21 AM, tahir.imanov wrote:
At 10/12/2013 7:40:02 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

There is no Concept of Original Sin in O.T. it was later developed by Christians.

In a sense you are right, because in the OT there was sin or faithfulness, with little in between. However everything starts somewhere and it originated with that first lie, therefore that was the original, or first ,sin from which all others stemmed afterwards.

The point being that it isn't a concept, in truth, though many so called Christians have tried to use it as such. It quite simply just the start or origin of all sin.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 8:51:37 AM
At 10/12/2013 8:14:35 AM, bulproof wrote:

And also denies surrogate sacrifice. Neither happened. That's what we've been trying to tell you.

Sorry? Much of the Law was concerned with surrogate sacrifice. Every single sacrifice in it was a surrogate with all of the sacrifices being made to buy back another day or so's sin-free existence.

Another statement made by you in ether lack of knowledge, lack of understanding, or both.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 9:39:05 AM
At 10/12/2013 8:36:45 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Big oops.

Wrong again, Revelation describes Satan as "The Original Serpent" thus identifying once and for all time the Serpent as Satan.

Revelation 12:9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him

Show us where in genesis, you remember, IN THE BEGINNING.
Show us wher god created SATAN or is it not a description of god's creation? Some dude 2000yrs later had to insert a satan into god's creation?
Show ME where in genesis satan is created.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 9:42:56 AM
At 10/12/2013 8:51:37 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Sorry? Much of the Law was concerned with surrogate sacrifice. Every single sacrifice in it was a surrogate with all of the sacrifices being made to buy back another day or so's sin-free existence.

Another statement made by you in ether lack of knowledge, lack of understanding, or both.
OK stupid I will clarify for the disabled. Surrogate HUMAN sacrifice was in fact prohibited. So once again your poor stupid god wasted his death. Yes according to the CATHOLIC bible he is god, get over it. It's all crap anyway.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 10:07:03 AM
At 10/12/2013 9:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:

OK stupid I will clarify for the disabled. Surrogate HUMAN sacrifice was in fact prohibited. So once again your poor stupid god wasted his death. Yes according to the CATHOLIC bible he is god, get over it. It's all crap anyway.

No-one can forbid God anything. His game, so his rules stupid.
He owns the game, the board and all the peices
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 10:10:40 AM
At 10/12/2013 9:39:05 AM, bulproof wrote:
Big oops.

Show us where in genesis, you remember, IN THE BEGINNING.
Show us wher god created SATAN or is it not a description of god's creation? Some dude 2000yrs later had to insert a satan into god's creation?
Show ME where in genesis satan is created.

Verse 1, where everything spiritual is created, plus the physical universe.

It's not a very comprehensive list but there is no need for it to be, since scripture tells us in many places that God created everything through the assistance of his son, and "everything" by definition, includes Satan.

Are you really that thick or is it all an act so you can continue to troll?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 10:10:47 AM
At 10/12/2013 10:07:03 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Hey stupid you use the catholic bible, cos there ain't no other bible ever existed. You holy scriptures are the construct of catholicism and they don't declare it infallible. It's only the deluded that claim it to be.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 9:06:20 PM

At 10/12/2013 5:56:46 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I am sorry but that is a very stupid theory, and just shows how little knowledge you have.
And your only evidence against it is more of your typical BS denial drivel which is no evidence at all!

God gave man free will and trusted him to use it wisely. He did not want robots which are only capable of following a fixed program like you suggest.
IF man were given Free-Will, then why do those like YOU Freely choose to remain malignant sinners?

Labelling something ' plain sick ' isn't legitimate evidence for your cause, you proven dimwit!

You also failed entirely to provide your supposed evidence that Story book god gave man a genuine Free-Will?

Your forever vindicated mentor & Saviour moi!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 9:09:06 PM
Stilllllllllll waiting for you to show us where your old J.w teaching E.D. Interlinear even mentions your beloved Satan in its narrative?

Your vindicated mentor & Saviour moi!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 9:56:20 PM

Hey repeatedly proven dim-witted MCB!

Rev. 12:9 decimates your claim also!

Proofs: -

To *mislead = deceive the entire habited earth, DOES NOT equate to the Serpent of the Genesis narrative!

We know this simply because in your Story book land when the entire earth was initially inhabited, it consisted of just TWO people!

1. Adam & 2. Eve.

Hence to have *misled = deceived the entire inhabited earth, your alleged naughty Old Serpent would have to have included successfully to have *misled = deceived both Adam & Eve!

This DID NOT occur, even according to your old & newer Interlinear Story books -

And Adam was not deceived
. . . . (1 Tim. 2:14) EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT 1942 edition Story book

Also, Adam was not deceived . . . . (1 Tim. 2:14) KIT Story book 1985 edition

*misled
transitive verb
to lead in a wrong direction or into a mistaken action or belief often by deliberate deceit. (Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com...)

Hence that Old Serpent spoken of in Revelation 12:9 DOES NOT legitimately equate to being the same Serpent Creature mentioned in the Genesis narrative!

Your Watchtower Bethel brainwashing may not permit you to fathom this out, but nevertheless it is true & you & they are liars & false preachers, pretending to be an angel of light! (ROFL! at MCB & ALL J,ws)

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 6:41:34 AM
At 10/12/2013 9:56:20 PM, Composer wrote:

Hey repeatedly proven dim-witted MCB!

Rev. 12:9 decimates your claim also!

Proofs: -

To *mislead = deceive the entire habited earth, DOES NOT equate to the Serpent of the Genesis narrative!

We know this simply because in your Story book land when the entire earth was initially inhabited, it consisted of just TWO people!

1. Adam & 2. Eve.

Hence to have *misled = deceived the entire inhabited earth, your alleged naughty Old Serpent would have to have included successfully to have *misled = deceived both Adam & Eve!

This DID NOT occur, even according to your old & newer Interlinear Story books -

And Adam was not deceived
. . . . (1 Tim. 2:14) EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT 1942 edition Story book

Also, Adam was not deceived . . . . (1 Tim. 2:14) KIT Story book 1985 edition

*misled
transitive verb
to lead in a wrong direction or into a mistaken action or belief often by deliberate deceit. (Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com...)

Hence that Old Serpent spoken of in Revelation 12:9 DOES NOT legitimately equate to being the same Serpent Creature mentioned in the Genesis narrative!

Your Watchtower Bethel brainwashing may not permit you to fathom this out, but nevertheless it is true & you & they are liars & false preachers, pretending to be an angel of light! (ROFL! at MCB & ALL J,ws)

Don't be silly. Satan only had to deceive one and then make sure that for whatever reason the other to take the deceived one's side.

Eve was deceived, Adam though not deceived decided to side with her because he did not want to lost the wife God had given him.

Had Adam had the faith to turn to God and ask what could be done, God would have provided an answer, like he did for Abraham who put so much faith in him that he was prepared to offer his son up as a sacrifice.

Abraham was not disappointed, nether will any who trust in God completely. Adam would not have been disappointed had he had that faith.

After all, Adam knew, as did Abraham, what God's plan was, so he should have realised, as did Abraham, that God would have to do something about if for the promise to succeed.

The fact that Adam did not know what God would do, any more than Abraham did, is irrelevant, we don;t need to know how God will sort things out, just that he will.

Incidentally I am glad that you find what I post amusing at least. The more you come back at me the more chance I get to put the truth out there in contrast to the lies you tell.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 6:42:28 AM
At 10/12/2013 9:06:20 PM, Composer wrote:

And your only evidence against it is more of your typical BS denial drivel which is no evidence at all!

IF man were given Free-Will, then why do those like YOU Freely choose to remain malignant sinners?

Labelling something ' plain sick ' isn't legitimate evidence for your cause, you proven dimwit!

You also failed entirely to provide your supposed evidence that Story book god gave man a genuine Free-Will?

I never suggested that it was evidence, but it is true, none the less.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 6:45:43 AM
At 10/12/2013 10:10:47 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/12/2013 10:07:03 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Hey stupid you use the catholic bible, cos there ain't no other bible ever existed. You holy scriptures are the construct of catholicism and they don't declare it infallible. It's only the deluded that claim it to be.

Actually I don't. I use bibles based on words written long before the Catholics were even a gleam in Constantine's eye.

Of course I do have to be wary of all the mistranslations the Catholic Church have inserted, but that is only a minor problem because they stand out in contrast to the bulk of scripture.

Only the deluded believe that the bible originated with Catholicism, lol.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 6:53:23 AM
At 10/13/2013 6:42:28 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Man and or satan were able to disrupt the plan of an omniscient god.

If you believe that then I have a lovely little cottage I can sell you just north of John o'Groats.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 7:53:13 AM
At 10/13/2013 6:53:23 AM, bulproof wrote:

If you believe that then I have a lovely little cottage I can sell you just north of John o'Groats.

Justice is what forced teh "detour".

God is the epitome of Justice and realised that when the challenge was issued it would need time to prve iut wrong.

Of course God could have just wiped everything out and started again, but all that would have proved would have been that God was the bully he most definitely is not.

No, the Challenge had to be tested, and tested to destruction at that.

So yes Satan was able to disrupt God's plan, just as a young child can disrupt the planned journey of a train despite being up against the might of network Rail. Put something big enough in it's path and yu have a problem.

Once the challenge was issued, God either had to go round, or straight through, and straight through was not an acceptable alternative.

Justice not only has to be done, it has to be seen to be done by all concerned.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 8:19:43 AM
At 10/13/2013 7:53:13 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

God is the epitome of Justice and realised that when the challenge was issued it would need time to prve iut wrong.

Of course God could have just wiped everything out and started again, but all that would have proved would have been that God was the bully he most definitely is not.

So yes Satan was able to disrupt God's plan, just as a young child can disrupt the planned journey of a train despite being up against the might of network Rail. Put something big enough in it's path and yu have a problem.

Once the challenge was issued, God either had to go round, or straight through, and straight through was not an acceptable alternative.

What we are discussing here is an omniscient, omnipotent entity.
Now explain EXACTLY such an entity's plan can be disrupted.
This should be fun..................popcorn anyone?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 9:46:02 AM
At 10/13/2013 8:19:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/13/2013 7:53:13 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

What we are discussing here is an omniscient, omnipotent entity.
Now explain EXACTLY such an entity's plan can be disrupted.
This should be fun..................popcorn anyone?

Not difficult, btu I'll have some of that popcorn please.

Let's have a look at the possible definitions of the words, courtesy of the Merriam Webster dictionary..

Full Definition of OMNIPOTENT

1 : (often capitalized) : almighty 1
2 : having virtually unlimited authority or influence

Well God is certainly almighty, and does indeed have unlimited power, in that the only one who is able to limit his power is God himself.

omniscient adjective

knowing everything : having unlimited understanding or knowledge
1 : having infinite awareness, understanding, and insight
2 : possessed of universal or complete knowledge

In fact of all those definitions, the one which best fits is 1 :

Ok so how is it possible to disrupt teh plans of such a one, e ven temporarily, as Satan has with God's plan?

If you actually use that grey matter up top you should be able to work it out simply.

God is the ultimate moral being.

As such it is possible to put him in a position where, whilst he has the knowledge and power to act as he wishes, there may be certain ways in which eh would not choose to react for one reason or another.

When Satan raised his challenge it was obvious to God, and to all who remained faithful to him that it was an unsupportable challenge, however, Satan and thoe who followed him didn't agree.

So how was it to be sorted out?

well, the human way is to simple wipe out all the unfaithful ones and start again, but does that really work?

Well consider something.

The legal authorities are here to make sure that people do not break the law and if they do to punish them as a deterrent to others who may consider the same acts.

Does that work?

No, because no matter how many Criminals are caught, there is always another one who thinks they now a better way, a way that will allow them to break the law and get away with i.

It is exactly the same with Satan's challenge.

God has the power to just wipe Satan out along with any who followed him, but what of the other angels who had still remained faithful? Is it not possible that another one could think "ah, but what if??? would that have worked" and be tempted to try it.

God has sufficient knowledge of his creation, all of it, to think of a way round it whereby any questions could be answered once, and for all time. So he made a new plan to get everything back on track and make sure that it stayed that way also.

He also has more than enough power to limit Satan's actions so that the damage done by his attempts to prove his case are kept to a minimum whist not allowing Satan the excuse to cry "Foul".

God demonstrates that power in so many ways, and has used it to prevent Satan influencing men to completely wipe each other out, though he doesn't cease trying.

The trial, experiment, call it what you will is almost over, the time God allowed Satan to prove his case is almost done, and when it is God will show his power in ways which you cannot imagine, no human can, and Armageddon will be an event even more powerful and controlled than the global flood of Noah's day. There will be more survivors as well, though no-one knows how many.

Once that is done, and humanity and the earth have both been returned to the original plan, there will be a brief test, and those who pass it will live, whilst those who fail it will be destroyed.

From that moment on, any who decide to try what Satan did in any way whatever, will simply be destroyed, and God will be able to point to the precedent set over the allocated 7,000 years and destroy them permanently.God cannot be forced to do anything, however he can be forced by his own standards to react in certain ways and within certain limitation.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 10:03:28 AM
I accept original sin after a fashion, but the concepts that usually come tied with it I find untenable. Inherited guilt? God punishing everyone for A & E's sin? Nah.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 10:48:16 AM
At 10/13/2013 10:03:28 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
I accept original sin after a fashion, but the concepts that usually come tied with it I find untenable. Inherited guilt? God punishing everyone for A & E's sin? Nah.

God does not punish anyone without giving them a way out first.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 5:03:57 PM
At 10/13/2013 10:48:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/13/2013 10:03:28 AM, popculturepooka wrote:

God does not punish anyone without giving them a way out first.

So do we inherit the guilt of A & E's sin?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!