Jump to topic:

what quran says on terrorism(!)

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 12:59:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I think religions are not enemy of each other. NESCIENCE is your enemy, nescience makes believers enemy. So many muslims think that christians are their enemy, jews are their enemy, and so many christians and jews also think that Quran is a dangerous book and muslims are dangerous people.

in fact, is it like this? do not believe in me and do not believe in scholars, search yourself before judging, when you judge me it does not show who I am, it shows who you are.

religion is one of the best equipments to provocate people and to make a confliction among people, the one who knows religion well and knows it is easy to provocate with religion, then they show religions like enemy to each other and the ones who do not search themself believe them and say "that religion is against us, it is dangerous".

islam and Quran are the most exaggerated religion and book as if it includes terrorism, but media lies people in order to make a conflict about muslims and others.

for example, media says that: "quran commands terrorism, surah al baqarah 191 says":

{{{kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.}}} http://quran.com...

here, they lie people who are in nescience. yes, this order is from quran but when youlook at it, it directly says like: kill them whereever you can.
media speakers show it as: when quran says "kill them" quran means to kill nonbelievers, not just media, muslim person who knows that religion is a good equipment to brainwash also show it like this. and then by believing people like them, extremist religious people exist.

but when you analyse it, what quran says here? do not believe in anybody, learn yourself, that verse is from chapter BAQARAH verse 191 but a verse BEFORE IT says:

{{{Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.}}}

here, quran says by kill them(those who fight[against] you) "not any nonbeliever in islam, nonbelievers who fights against you" if you see, then kill quran says.

I am nonbeliever, I do not accept islam and I do not fight against islam hence this(also other ) verse does not say to kill me, this verse is against who fights against islam.

not just islam, it would be in any public system, even the constituition or codex of current countries would behave like this, you need to protect yourself from being destroyed or do people have no right to protect their ideas from the ones who is trying to destroy the idea of yours.

if I am fighting against the usa or any other government, then they will also behave like quran, heere quran commands justice.

and the verse comes after that verse says:
baqarah 192: {{{And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.}}}
baqarah 193: {{{Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.}}}

if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors

quran says even to forgive enemies at the time they stop, even the modern codex's will not say it.

later, I will analyse more verses from quran, DO NOT LET OTHERS LIE YOU, DO NOT LET OTHERS TRICK AND USE YOU FOR THEIR PURPOSE, RELIGIONS ARE NOT ENEMY TO EACH OTHER, YOUR COUNTERPART BELIEVER IS NOT YOUR ENEMY, NESCIENCE IS YOUR ENEMY!!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 1:32:08 PM
Very good, indeed , 3 groups miss-use the verses regarding fighting, Media for the purpose of propaganda, Some knowledgeable dis-honest Muslims to fool the mass and for political reasons, and mostly ignorant Muslims.

Transgression is a major sin. and transgression in the name of religion is even bigger for it's lying about God.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 4:52:08 PM
now, I want to ask, is there modern country crime codex or constituition which says: spies who worked against us need to be forgiven at the time he stopped being spy against us.

the usa, russia, norway, or any other modern, highly developed and democratic countries will not do it, if you were spy in the past and as you got discovered no matter you are being spy now or not, they will penalise you, I have no doubt that you will be penalised by the usa/russia or any othjer democratic government if you were spy against them,

if I were a governor, I would also want to penalise it, because I would have a doubt that even if you say you have stopped being spy against me, but islam says to stop fighting against your enemy if your enemy stops.

if the one who fights against islam stops, then muslims also need to stop. islam commands it, modern codex's will not do it, they will penalise or judge it without caring the spy against them stopped, I would also.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 1:41:52 AM
At 10/13/2013 4:52:08 PM, Artur wrote: : now, I want to ask, is there modern country crime codex or constituition which says: spies who worked against us need to be forgiven at the time he stopped being spy against us. : : the usa, russia, norway, or any other modern, highly developed and democratic countries will not do it,ifyou were spy in the past and asyou got discovered no matteryou are being spy now or not, they will penaliseyou, I have no doubt thatyou will be penalised by the usa/russia or any othjer democratic governmentifyou were spy against them, : :if I were a governor, I would also want to penalise it, because I would have a doubt that evenifyou sayyou have stopped being spy against me, but islam says to stop fighting againstyour enemyifyour enemy stops. : :if the one who fights against islam stops, then muslims also need to stop. islam commands it, modern codex's will not do it, they will penalise or judge it without caring the spy against them stopped, I would also.

Islamic principles and laws are based on divine Justice, modern societies are based on interests mostly, they don't care for what's more Just, and even if they cared ,they can't possibly match the divine revelation..
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 4:07:01 PM
At 10/13/2013 12:59:49 PM, Artur wrote:
I think religions are not enemy of each other. NESCIENCE is your enemy, nescience makes believers enemy. So many muslims think that christians are their enemy, jews are their enemy, and so many christians and jews also think that Quran is a dangerous book and muslims are dangerous people.

in fact, is it like this? do not believe in me and do not believe in scholars, search yourself before judging, when you judge me it does not show who I am, it shows who you are.

religion is one of the best equipments to provocate people and to make a confliction among people, the one who knows religion well and knows it is easy to provocate with religion, then they show religions like enemy to each other and the ones who do not search themself believe them and say "that religion is against us, it is dangerous".

islam and Quran are the most exaggerated religion and book as if it includes terrorism, but media lies people in order to make a conflict about muslims and others.

for example, media says that: "quran commands terrorism, surah al baqarah 191 says":

{{{kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.}}} http://quran.com...

here, they lie people who are in nescience. yes, this order is from quran but when youlook at it, it directly says like: kill them whereever you can.
media speakers show it as: when quran says "kill them" quran means to kill nonbelievers, not just media, muslim person who knows that religion is a good equipment to brainwash also show it like this. and then by believing people like them, extremist religious people exist.

but when you analyse it, what quran says here? do not believe in anybody, learn yourself, that verse is from chapter BAQARAH verse 191 but a verse BEFORE IT says:

{{{Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.}}}

here, quran says by kill them(those who fight[against] you) "not any nonbeliever in islam, nonbelievers who fights against you" if you see, then kill quran says.

I am nonbeliever, I do not accept islam and I do not fight against islam hence this(also other ) verse does not say to kill me, this verse is against who fights against islam.

not just islam, it would be in any public system, even the constituition or codex of current countries would behave like this, you need to protect yourself from being destroyed or do people have no right to protect their ideas from the ones who is trying to destroy the idea of yours.

if I am fighting against the usa or any other government, then they will also behave like quran, heere quran commands justice.

and the verse comes after that verse says:
baqarah 192: {{{And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.}}}
baqarah 193: {{{Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.}}}

if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors

quran says even to forgive enemies at the time they stop, even the modern codex's will not say it.

later, I will analyse more verses from quran, DO NOT LET OTHERS LIE YOU, DO NOT LET OTHERS TRICK AND USE YOU FOR THEIR PURPOSE, RELIGIONS ARE NOT ENEMY TO EACH OTHER, YOUR COUNTERPART BELIEVER IS NOT YOUR ENEMY, NESCIENCE IS YOUR ENEMY!!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

If you look in a mirror, you're looking at the enemy.