Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

why hate?

angii
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 6:17:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
what makes every one hate Islam so much? we don't hate anyone like that then why Muslims are the center of attraction when it comes to hatred?
BrOkEn AnGii
Kesha
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 7:39:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 6:17:11 AM, angii wrote:
what makes every one hate Islam so much? we don't hate anyone like that then why Muslims are the center of attraction when it comes to hatred?

Maybe you should tell the victims of all the Massacres that have been done in the name of Islam?

Maybe you are making the point that no true follower of Islam would do such things, to which I would reply that neither would any true Christian despite the bloody history of what has passed for Christianity, falsely, for 1800 years.

However, true followers of Christ hate no-one since Christ ordered us even to love our enemies. It wasn't a suggestion, it was an order. God is the only one with the authority to take life, and he withdrew that authority from men when his son fulfilled the Mosaic Law, which was God's authority for men to put others to death in prescribed circumstances.

We do however hate which God hates, which is false teachings such as those represented by Islam as well as Apostate Christianity and any other variation on the Satanically inspired Apostate theme.
angii
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 8:20:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 7:39:17 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:17:11 AM, angii wrote:
what makes every one hate Islam so much? we don't hate anyone like that then why Muslims are the center of attraction when it comes to hatred?

Maybe you should tell the victims of all the Massacres that have been done in the name of Islam?

Maybe you are making the point that no true follower of Islam would do such things, to which I would reply that neither would any true Christian despite the bloody history of what has passed for Christianity, falsely, for 1800 years.

However, true followers of Christ hate no-one since Christ ordered us even to love our enemies. It wasn't a suggestion, it was an order. God is the only one with the authority to take life, and he withdrew that authority from men when his son fulfilled the Mosaic Law, which was God's authority for men to put others to death in prescribed circumstances.

We do however hate which God hates, which is false teachings such as those represented by Islam as well as Apostate Christianity and any other variation on the Satanically inspired Apostate theme.

they are not Muslims, believe me they are not, not because of what they are doing but because they simply not fear any god, not Allah and not the orders of the Christ, i don't say that Christians are doing anything because my religion clearly teaches that a person who thinks bad of others is not among us and the one who killed even a single person is like he has killed the whole of mankind, people doing these things are not Muslims, neither Christians, if i say i am a Christian it wont make me one, similarly people stating that they are Muslims and killing others are not Muslims that is what i am trying to say, i am not blaming anyone but just defending my own religion.
BrOkEn AnGii
angii
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 8:21:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)

i just hope they could become enlightened soon enough
BrOkEn AnGii
angii
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?
BrOkEn AnGii
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 8:27:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?
There is no god and nobody has ever been his messenger
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
angii
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 8:33:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 8:27:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?
There is no god and nobody has ever been his messenger

Better not talk when you simply don't believe you exist!
BrOkEn AnGii
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 8:55:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 8:33:04 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:27:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?
There is no god and nobody has ever been his messenger

Better not talk when you simply don't believe you exist!

Lol, nice one.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 8:58:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 8:33:04 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:27:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?
There is no god and nobody has ever been his messenger

Better not talk when you simply don't believe you exist!
Oh poor dear perhaps you might try again and try this time to mean something.

There's a good thing.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 9:01:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?

That depends what you mean by not being fictional.

No doubt Allah exists, but he is not the True God, in fact he is really one of Satan's demons having fun stirring up hatred.

The same can reliably be said for the false God of the Trinitarian "Christians".

There is only one true God, though there are many false gods as scripture tells us. That one was, and is, the creator of all, especially his son who came to earth to occupy the flesh of Jesus and become Jesus, the Christ.

It is sad that so many waste so much faith on a false god when there is so much more benefit in transferring that faith to the True God.

Those who stand by the false Gods will be destroyed with them.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 9:04:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 8:58:30 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:33:04 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:27:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?
There is no god and nobody has ever been his messenger

Better not talk when you simply don't believe you exist!
Oh poor dear perhaps you might try again and try this time to mean something.

There's a good thing.

In a sense Angil is right because if you do not believe the one who created you exists you are in effect saying that you don't believe you do because there was no-one to create us all.

Interesting form of logic, but it works.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 9:04:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 8:55:04 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:33:04 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:27:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?
There is no god and nobody has ever been his messenger

Better not talk when you simply don't believe you exist!

Lol, nice one.

Yes madman you would consider that clever, but then you consider it clever when you fart without sh!tting your pants.
The smartest thing in your body madman is your sphincter muscle.
It's capable of recognising the difference between solid, liquid and gas.
Obviously a far greater intellect than your consciousness possesses.
Oh dear...........your going to cry again............bad luck.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
angii
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 9:17:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 9:01:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?

That depends what you mean by not being fictional.

No doubt Allah exists, but he is not the True God, in fact he is really one of Satan's demons having fun stirring up hatred.

The same can reliably be said for the false God of the Trinitarian "Christians".

There is only one true God, though there are many false gods as scripture tells us. That one was, and is, the creator of all, especially his son who came to earth to occupy the flesh of Jesus and become Jesus, the Christ.

It is sad that so many waste so much faith on a false god when there is so much more benefit in transferring that faith to the True God.

Those who stand by the false Gods will be destroyed with them.

Jesus didnt worship himself but a God and by the way there is just the difference of name Jesus was a messenger and he will return before the day of judgement.
BrOkEn AnGii
angii
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 9:19:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 9:01:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?

That depends what you mean by not being fictional.

No doubt Allah exists, but he is not the True God, in fact he is really one of Satan's demons having fun stirring up hatred.

The same can reliably be said for the false God of the Trinitarian "Christians".

There is only one true God, though there are many false gods as scripture tells us. That one was, and is, the creator of all, especially his son who came to earth to occupy the flesh of Jesus and become Jesus, the Christ.

It is sad that so many waste so much faith on a false god when there is so much more benefit in transferring that faith to the True God.

Those who stand by the false Gods will be destroyed with them.
And would you like to name the God who created Jesus? you might find a great similarity between the two of us brother.
BrOkEn AnGii
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 9:22:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 9:17:02 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:01:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?

That depends what you mean by not being fictional.

No doubt Allah exists, but he is not the True God, in fact he is really one of Satan's demons having fun stirring up hatred.

The same can reliably be said for the false God of the Trinitarian "Christians".

There is only one true God, though there are many false gods as scripture tells us. That one was, and is, the creator of all, especially his son who came to earth to occupy the flesh of Jesus and become Jesus, the Christ.

It is sad that so many waste so much faith on a false god when there is so much more benefit in transferring that faith to the True God.

Those who stand by the false Gods will be destroyed with them.

Jesus didnt worship himself but a God and by the way there is just the difference of name Jesus was a messenger and he will return before the day of judgement.
Just so you know, madman is absolutely sure that the day of judgement will be in 1914AD
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
angii
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 9:23:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 9:04:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:55:04 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:33:04 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:27:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?
There is no god and nobody has ever been his messenger

Better not talk when you simply don't believe you exist!

Lol, nice one.

Yes madman you would consider that clever, but then you consider it clever when you fart without sh!tting your pants.
The smartest thing in your body madman is your sphincter muscle.
It's capable of recognising the difference between solid, liquid and gas.
Obviously a far greater intellect than your consciousness possesses.
Oh dear...........your going to cry again............bad luck.

EXCUSE ME, mind your language while talking on some post i have given, don't insult someone who is saying something logical against you or you can quite simply do one thing that is walking the hell out of here, that would be a heck of a favor to me!!
BrOkEn AnGii
angii
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 9:25:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 9:22:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:17:02 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:01:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?

That depends what you mean by not being fictional.

No doubt Allah exists, but he is not the True God, in fact he is really one of Satan's demons having fun stirring up hatred.

The same can reliably be said for the false God of the Trinitarian "Christians".

There is only one true God, though there are many false gods as scripture tells us. That one was, and is, the creator of all, especially his son who came to earth to occupy the flesh of Jesus and become Jesus, the Christ.

It is sad that so many waste so much faith on a false god when there is so much more benefit in transferring that faith to the True God.

Those who stand by the false Gods will be destroyed with them.

Jesus didnt worship himself but a God and by the way there is just the difference of name Jesus was a messenger and he will return before the day of judgement.
Just so you know, madman is absolutely sure that the day of judgement will be in 1914AD

No one except for God knows the date and time of the day of judgement, and by the way you don't believe it so it might already have occurred for you, you can stay out of it when you dont believe in the existence of God who will order the day of judgement.
BrOkEn AnGii
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 9:30:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 9:23:18 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:04:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:55:04 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:33:04 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:27:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?
There is no god and nobody has ever been his messenger

Better not talk when you simply don't believe you exist!

Lol, nice one.

Yes madman you would consider that clever, but then you consider it clever when you fart without sh!tting your pants.
The smartest thing in your body madman is your sphincter muscle.
It's capable of recognising the difference between solid, liquid and gas.
Obviously a far greater intellect than your consciousness possesses.
Oh dear...........your going to cry again............bad luck.

EXCUSE ME, mind your language while talking on some post i have given, don't insult someone who is saying something logical against you or you can quite simply do one thing that is walking the hell out of here, that would be a heck of a favor to me!!
You might have mistaken me for someone who gives a fvck what you think.
Nah that's not me.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 9:30:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 9:19:01 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:01:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?

That depends what you mean by not being fictional.

No doubt Allah exists, but he is not the True God, in fact he is really one of Satan's demons having fun stirring up hatred.

The same can reliably be said for the false God of the Trinitarian "Christians".

There is only one true God, though there are many false gods as scripture tells us. That one was, and is, the creator of all, especially his son who came to earth to occupy the flesh of Jesus and become Jesus, the Christ.

It is sad that so many waste so much faith on a false god when there is so much more benefit in transferring that faith to the True God.

Those who stand by the false Gods will be destroyed with them.
And would you like to name the God who created Jesus? you might find a great similarity between the two of us brother.

Oh yes there are a number of similarities, however there are enough differences to make sure that only one of us can be following the truth. That is also true of much of Apostate Christianity, Satan knows that he doesn't have to change everything in order to pull people away from the true God, so he has created a number of alternatives, some very close to the truth, some a long way from it.

However all are wrong but one.

Yes I can name "The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ". He gave us his name himself.

It is true however that all we have left are the 4 vowels which form the Tetragrammaton, and transliterate to either YHWH or JHVH, depending on your language base. However the most widely accepted and recognised version in English speaking countries is Jehovah

His name apparently means "I shall prove to be what I shall prove to be".
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 9:33:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 9:25:28 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:22:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:17:02 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:01:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?

That depends what you mean by not being fictional.

No doubt Allah exists, but he is not the True God, in fact he is really one of Satan's demons having fun stirring up hatred.

The same can reliably be said for the false God of the Trinitarian "Christians".

There is only one true God, though there are many false gods as scripture tells us. That one was, and is, the creator of all, especially his son who came to earth to occupy the flesh of Jesus and become Jesus, the Christ.

It is sad that so many waste so much faith on a false god when there is so much more benefit in transferring that faith to the True God.

Those who stand by the false Gods will be destroyed with them.

Jesus didnt worship himself but a God and by the way there is just the difference of name Jesus was a messenger and he will return before the day of judgement.
Just so you know, madman is absolutely sure that the day of judgement will be in 1914AD

No one except for God knows the date and time of the day of judgement, and by the way you don't believe it so it might already have occurred for you, you can stay out of it when you dont believe in the existence of God who will order the day of judgement.

Getting involved the the fantasy beliefs of others is fun, but more importantly displaying the absurdities of their beliefs is a gift to all mankind, so I'll stick around regardless of your god's paedophilia.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 9:43:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 9:17:02 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:01:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?

That depends what you mean by not being fictional.

No doubt Allah exists, but he is not the True God, in fact he is really one of Satan's demons having fun stirring up hatred.

The same can reliably be said for the false God of the Trinitarian "Christians".

There is only one true God, though there are many false gods as scripture tells us. That one was, and is, the creator of all, especially his son who came to earth to occupy the flesh of Jesus and become Jesus, the Christ.

It is sad that so many waste so much faith on a false god when there is so much more benefit in transferring that faith to the True God.

Those who stand by the false Gods will be destroyed with them.

Jesus didn't worship himself but a God and by the way there is just the difference of name Jesus was a messenger and he will return before the day of judgement.

No he did not, as you say. He declared to Mary after his resurrection that he was on his way back to "Your father and my Father, your God and my God." in the near future.

The Apostles echoed that in the first lines of some of their letters such as:

1 Peter 1:3
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for according to his great mercy he gave us a new birth to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Ephesians 1:3
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for he has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in union with Christ,

His return will not be, cannot be in any physical form, that would invalidate his sacrifice, however prophecy points out that he would be allowed to take up his full authority in the heavens in 1914, after Satan and his angels had been cast down "to the vicinity of the earth".

Some believe that his return to the earth either depicted his then turning his attention to the earth to pull out of Apostate Christianity a people for his father's name.

Some believe it will be at Armageddon when he comes with all the angels to destroy all of Satan's works, including human governments and false religions.

Either could easily be what was meant.

However we are currently in the time period where he is being revealed to as many as will listen by the people he has chosen to spread "the good news of the Kingdom throughout the entire inhabited earth" before the end, Armageddon, comes.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 9:44:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 9:04:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:55:04 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:33:04 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:27:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?
There is no god and nobody has ever been his messenger

Better not talk when you simply don't believe you exist!

Lol, nice one.

Yes madman you would consider that clever, but then you consider it clever when you fart without sh!tting your pants.
The smartest thing in your body madman is your sphincter muscle.
It's capable of recognising the difference between solid, liquid and gas.
Obviously a far greater intellect than your consciousness possesses.
Oh dear...........your going to cry again............bad luck.

I know I am not very smart, but at least I am much smarter than you, lol. Not that there is any difficulty in that.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 9:57:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 9:44:39 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:04:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:55:04 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:33:04 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:27:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?
There is no god and nobody has ever been his messenger

Better not talk when you simply don't believe you exist!

Lol, nice one.

Yes madman you would consider that clever, but then you consider it clever when you fart without sh!tting your pants.
The smartest thing in your body madman is your sphincter muscle.
It's capable of recognising the difference between solid, liquid and gas.
Obviously a far greater intellect than your consciousness possesses.
Oh dear...........your going to cry again............bad luck.

I know I am not very smart, but at least I am much smarter than you, lol. Not that there is any difficulty in that.

Such astounding and insightful repartee' madman. I do hope you were poking your tongue out at me when you wrote that.
I suggest that you may fare better in the cut and trust of discussion with me if you consult your arse before responding, it is of course a vastly superior intellect than your brain.
It can, after all, tell the difference between solid, liquid and gas.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 10:01:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 9:33:23 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:25:28 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:22:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:17:02 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:01:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?

That depends what you mean by not being fictional.

No doubt Allah exists, but he is not the True God, in fact he is really one of Satan's demons having fun stirring up hatred.

The same can reliably be said for the false God of the Trinitarian "Christians".

There is only one true God, though there are many false gods as scripture tells us. That one was, and is, the creator of all, especially his son who came to earth to occupy the flesh of Jesus and become Jesus, the Christ.

It is sad that so many waste so much faith on a false god when there is so much more benefit in transferring that faith to the True God.

Those who stand by the false Gods will be destroyed with them.

Jesus didnt worship himself but a God and by the way there is just the difference of name Jesus was a messenger and he will return before the day of judgement.
Just so you know, madman is absolutely sure that the day of judgement will be in 1914AD

No one except for God knows the date and time of the day of judgement, and by the way you don't believe it so it might already have occurred for you, you can stay out of it when you dont believe in the existence of God who will order the day of judgement.

Getting involved the the fantasy beliefs of others is fun, but more importantly displaying the absurdities of their beliefs is a gift to all mankind, so I'll stick around regardless of your god's paedophilia.

Except that the only absurd beliefs you have revealed so far are your own, lol.

Ironically most of the paedophiles I have come across through my involvement with the Child Protection units of the Police etc. have been Atheists, lol. People like you mostly, people with the mentality of a 5 year old, or worse..
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 10:04:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 9:23:18 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:04:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:55:04 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:33:04 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:27:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?
There is no god and nobody has ever been his messenger

Better not talk when you simply don't believe you exist!

Lol, nice one.

Yes madman you would consider that clever, but then you consider it clever when you fart without sh!tting your pants.
The smartest thing in your body madman is your sphincter muscle.
It's capable of recognising the difference between solid, liquid and gas.
Obviously a far greater intellect than your consciousness possesses.
Oh dear...........your going to cry again............bad luck.

EXCUSE ME, mind your language while talking on some post i have given, don't insult someone who is saying something logical against you or you can quite simply do one thing that is walking the hell out of here, that would be a heck of a favor to me!!

Don't waste your breath on that one, he hasn't sufficient intellect to avoid using kindergarten obscenities all the time, and far too limited a vocabulary.

Insults are the only weapons he has, since he certainly can't display even rudimentary logic or ability to reason..
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 10:07:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 9:25:28 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:22:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:17:02 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:01:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?

That depends what you mean by not being fictional.

No doubt Allah exists, but he is not the True God, in fact he is really one of Satan's demons having fun stirring up hatred.

The same can reliably be said for the false God of the Trinitarian "Christians".

There is only one true God, though there are many false gods as scripture tells us. That one was, and is, the creator of all, especially his son who came to earth to occupy the flesh of Jesus and become Jesus, the Christ.

It is sad that so many waste so much faith on a false god when there is so much more benefit in transferring that faith to the True God.

Those who stand by the false Gods will be destroyed with them.

Jesus didnt worship himself but a God and by the way there is just the difference of name Jesus was a messenger and he will return before the day of judgement.
Just so you know, madman is absolutely sure that the day of judgement will be in 1914AD

No one except for God knows the date and time of the day of judgement, and by the way you don't believe it so it might already have occurred for you, you can stay out of it when you don't believe in the existence of God who will order the day of judgement.

This world is being judged all the time, especially those of us who are God's servants, however you are right that the day of judgement on this system of things is known only to God, and probably by now his son also.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 10:10:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 9:22:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:17:02 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:01:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?

That depends what you mean by not being fictional.

No doubt Allah exists, but he is not the True God, in fact he is really one of Satan's demons having fun stirring up hatred.

The same can reliably be said for the false God of the Trinitarian "Christians".

There is only one true God, though there are many false gods as scripture tells us. That one was, and is, the creator of all, especially his son who came to earth to occupy the flesh of Jesus and become Jesus, the Christ.

It is sad that so many waste so much faith on a false god when there is so much more benefit in transferring that faith to the True God.

Those who stand by the false Gods will be destroyed with them.

Jesus didnt worship himself but a God and by the way there is just the difference of name Jesus was a messenger and he will return before the day of judgement.
Just so you know, madman is absolutely sure that the day of judgement will be in 1914AD

Just shows your inability to learn, I have never said that at all, and even those foolish enough to believe it prior to 1914 have learned that the day of judgement on this system of things will not come as soon as they though.

However in one sense Christendom was judged not long before 1914 and found wanting, that is why the few faithful heart were called out of her and taught, sometimes painful, lessons about the truth. All as foretold by Christ.
angii
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 10:23:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 10:07:05 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:25:28 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:22:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:17:02 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 9:01:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2013 8:22:50 AM, angii wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:51:46 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2013 6:27:59 AM, Kesha wrote:
because people allways hate what they dont understand, and unless you live under a rock the media constantly talks about islamic terrorism. The best thing u can hope for is that with time things will change and people will become more enlightened! :)
Maybe because they worship a hateful god. A fictional god of a fictional abraham

our Allah is not fictional neither was Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) which god to you worship by the way?

That depends what you mean by not being fictional.

No doubt Allah exists, but he is not the True God, in fact he is really one of Satan's demons having fun stirring up hatred.

The same can reliably be said for the false God of the Trinitarian "Christians".

There is only one true God, though there are many false gods as scripture tells us. That one was, and is, the creator of all, especially his son who came to earth to occupy the flesh of Jesus and become Jesus, the Christ.

It is sad that so many waste so much faith on a false god when there is so much more benefit in transferring that faith to the True God.

Those who stand by the false Gods will be destroyed with them.

Jesus didnt worship himself but a God and by the way there is just the difference of name Jesus was a messenger and he will return before the day of judgement.
Just so you know, madman is absolutely sure that the day of judgement will be in 1914AD

No one except for God knows the date and time of the day of judgement, and by the way you don't believe it so it might already have occurred for you, you can stay out of it when you don't believe in the existence of God who will order the day of judgement.

This world is being judged all the time, especially those of us who are God's servants, however you are right that the day of judgement on this system of things is known only to God, and probably by now his son also.

God has no son, Jesus was his messenger and he is not dead, he will return but i don't really want to talk about that because this might hurt and be a disrespectful thing to all Christians which is the last thing i want after what all of you are doing and saying about my religion.
BrOkEn AnGii