Jump to topic:

Serpent of Salvation

question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2013 8:42:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am looking for one person to comment on my topic. Then we will all learn the truth that he or she claims to speak, but until then who is really the serpent.

Jesus=Iesous=THE LORD
THE LORD = Baal
El the father= Baal the son The father and son are one.
Who claimed to be the ruler of the heavens and earth both father and son.
Who took over all territory of the heaven and earth from father was his son baal
Baal is a great serpent with scales of red-tinged gold, six wings and eyes shining copper according to one website.
Baal was worshipped by the elohites jews or hebrews
Baal was is even worshipped as the sun of god or sun-god
Baal was also worshipped as the son of god or the son of el
Baal also has the meaning of walking into the light

The brass serpent on the cross by that symbol you will conquer, but just remove the serpent you are left with the cross. Also, by that very symbol you of death you should take up your cross and follow after the christ. This very same symbol is used for sorcery, this very symbol is used by the pharmaceutical industry. Are you really saved or are you being deceived by the serpent who deceived eve.

I will give no resources this is not college. If you believe anything that I mentioned is wrong then prove it. Otherwise, take my information into consideration as you study and research for your truth.

Coming next to a post near you, my view on gaia and how I believe the Je in jesus was possibly derived from her.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 6:00:24 PM
At 10/15/2013 8:42:06 PM, question4u wrote:
I am looking for one person to comment on my topic. Then we will all learn the truth that he or she claims to speak, but until then who is really the serpent.

Jesus=Iesous=THE LORD
THE LORD = Baal
Who took over all territory of the heaven and earth from father was his son baal
Baal is a great serpent with scales of red-tinged gold, six wings and eyes shining copper according to one website.

The brass serpent on the cross by that symbol you will conquer, but just remove the serpent you are left with the cross. Also, by that very symbol you of death you should take up your cross and follow after the christ. This very same symbol is used for sorcery, this very symbol is used by the pharmaceutical industry. Are you really saved or are you being deceived by the serpent who deceived eve.

I will give no resources this is not college. If you believe anything that I mentioned is wrong then prove it. Otherwise, take my information into consideration as you study and research for your truth.

Coming next to a post near you, my view on gaia and how I believe the Je in jesus was possibly derived from her.

BOG aka
Did the creator imprison adam and even on the earth or with flesh?

Well according to your founders of true knowledge(or the sophia), or the gnosis, the creator didn't want man to know his true origin. They also say, "This world was created against the will of the Unknowable God and this was something the creator did not want man to know. He didn't want them to know the Spiritual situation in which they were living, who they were or why they had been created. He wanted them to remain ignorant and still does so to this day. This is why he forbade them to eat from the tree of knowledge. Because it would "open their eyes", wake them up and make them notice who they were and where they came from, the situation they were in and what they had to do. It would make them aware that Eden wasn't paradise, but just the opposite, but the Serpent of temptation in Eden fed them the forbidden fruit which opened their eyes."

With that being,said who then gave them the true light? Of course, it was the bearer of Light or the messenger of light, the serpent. Who introduce the sophia/wisdom to self claimed blind ones? It was the serpent. So, who then set them free? The serpent.

Also , I would like to add that I made this thread thinking of you. Thank me later
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 1:17:51 PM

Jesus=Iesous=THE LORD
THE LORD = Baal

I understand what you're getting at by this post of yours.

Salvation through a man dying for our sins is a lie by God's strong delusion called the "beast". Lucifer ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ) is the main delusion upon ALL God's people as they're born into this world through earthly parents. The Old Covenant "veil" is the strong delusion that blinds man from the invisible knowledge of God called Christ, where the invisible Word of God was spoken into existence as wavelengths of energy. All God's perfect creation exists within Christ as invisible energy, waiting to be processed to give us the illusions of flesh and a defined world to experience our created "being" and all the other created "beings" that God created.

This means that the flesh is only an illusion which all us saints get to understand as our Creator puts words in our mind from the vocabulary stored in our memories. These words are arranged by our Creator according to His eternal plan so that we are taught the past, present and future of His creation. Energy is information so this information has to be processed in a way for us "beings" to understand it so our brains are used for processing this invisible information of our created existence where ALL God's creation exists. This is the information that is kept from God's people with the Old Covenant "veil".

The "beast" is God's plan to teach His people how to build things so He started by having certain chosen leaders to look into the stars and find building shapes to erect their buildings. God had to teach them how to build a basic block which could have taken many years to accomplish since man has to be taught everything to exist in this world. So beginning after the flood, the stars, moon and sun were exposed for the first time to God's people. These chosen leaders that He made to look into the stars,, didn't know who He was as he put thoughts into their minds to find these building shapes. The "mark of the beast" on the forehead and hands of God's people is symbolic for getting thoughts in their minds to build false gods ( buildings ) and false religious stories to go along with their false gods. This is how God separated His people into different groups with different languages, which is what the story ( Tower of Babel ) was about.

From these religious stories and building shapes, came the shape of an intersection, which was used in building things and how they built streets with intersections. They also got the "crucifix" idea from this shape to go along with their religious stories somewhere during the reigns of Babylon, Persia-Medes, Greek and Roman Empires where the "beast" was active in the minds of men.

All man's governments came from the "beast" also to protect and serve man's false gods and their religious ideas ( stories ). This is prevelant today as religion is always included in the laws of governments because all the laws were made by religious men.

The "beast" was also used to kill the flesh of God's prophets and saints who testify to the Truth and reveal the beast within their writings and spoken words. The men of the beast get angry about our testimonies and get the desire to kill our flesh that is used by our Creator to speak, write and move according to God's will for us.

Christianity ( the feet of iron and clay ) in Daniel 2: 36-45, was used as the last kingdom on earth to be used by God to teach men how to build things until His last created techology was in place in the last days to help us saints learn about His invisible kingdom of Energy. It was also used to teach men religious ideas to keep His people deceived from the Truth of who we really are ( invisible energy ). Only us saints learn that we came from an invisible kingdom so when we teach this to chosen believers, the unbelieving religious people become jealous of our testimony and all the believers who listen to us.

The jealousy of the religious Jews was used to influence the Roman government to kill all the true saints who testified to the invisible Christ, our true created invisible existence. There were many churches formed during the first three centuries by antichrists who stole the written and spoken words of the saints to use to control other people and make a living off of them. These Christ-like churches were getting very popular and all the saints were warning their believers about these false Christian churches who taught false gospels.

Once Rome finished killing all the true saints, they formed an official religious governing body called the Vatican to make new laws for all the Christ-like churches to conform to. Their gospels included religious ideas like communion, water baptism stolen from Jewish traditions and a man called "Jesus" who was needed to save anyone who believed in this false god. Their salvation consisted of lies that man needed to believe in their false gods to be saved. They didn't realize that God had already planned the salvation of ALL His people from the illusions of their flesh and this world because He created us all as wavelengths of energy ( God's stored thoughts ) that would never perish.

All the Christians of Christianity were lied to by the Vatican's new laws and creeds, especially the new testament which was produced by the religious leaders that included all their religious ideas from the "beast" to confuse their newly contained Christians from becoming true saints who spoke against the false gods of the Jews and Romans. They didn't want to keep killing saints like they had for three hundred years since the first saint ( the Christian god called Jesus ) was killed for his testimony of the invisible "messiah" where we saints learn about the past, present and future.

to be continued...............
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 1:21:47 PM
This invisible "messiah" is our created existence as energy without any deception ( Lucifer and the beast ) in it. This is where all the original prophecies and writings by the prophets and saints came from but the religious Jews and Romans added all their religious teachings in their Bible to confuse all the unathorized readers of them. Only us saints were given authority to read the prophecies of the future so God could interpret the for us as a witness while He gives us the words in our mind in our own language to understand their hidden meanings. We learn from the prophecies, bits of information that tells us about the future age to come and then we teach this to whoever God put in our path to listen to us ( chosen believers ).

So the Jesus of Christianity is a false god to them because the flesh is only an illusion that comes from processed energy, which is our true created existence. These words were written by a true saint, possibly the first one, about the flesh as being not important as the words we saints speak.

63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

All us saints know that our flesh is only an illusions that comes from our created energy, but our words come from this invisible Kingdom of God in a way that has no deception ( Lucifer and the beast ) in them. This is called the spoken Word, or gospel that we preach.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 12:51:22 PM
At 10/18/2013 1:21:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
This invisible "messiah" is our created existence as energy without any deception ( Lucifer and the beast ) in it. This is where all the original prophecies and writings by the prophets and saints came from but the religious Jews and Romans added all their religious teachings in their Bible to confuse all the unathorized readers of them. Only us saints were given authority to read the prophecies of the future so God could interpret the for us as a witness while He gives us the words in our mind in our own language to understand their hidden meanings. We learn from the prophecies, bits of information that tells us about the future age to come and then we teach this to whoever God put in our path to listen to us ( chosen believers ).

So the Jesus of Christianity is a false god to them because the flesh is only an illusion that comes from processed energy, which is our true created existence. These words were written by a true saint, possibly the first one, about the flesh as being not important as the words we saints speak.

63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

All us saints know that our flesh is only an illusions that comes from our created energy, but our words come from this invisible Kingdom of God in a way that has no deception ( Lucifer and the beast ) in them. This is called the spoken Word, or gospel that we preach.

I wish all christians can understand the way do. That will prove my point that jesus the god man never existed. He is only the spirt/word/sophia in the mind of you saints. But I choose what you claim as the deluge, which is Yahweh and him only.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 3:15:16 PM
At 10/20/2013 12:51:22 PM, question4u wrote:

I wish all christians can understand the way do. That will prove my point that jesus the god man never existed. He is only the spirt/word/sophia in the mind of you saints. But I choose what you claim as the deluge, which is Yahweh and him only.

Our flesh contains the enemy that keeps on trying to deceive the spirit of man until the flesh dies in this world. The flesh needs to perish in order for the spiritual part of us in God can wake up in our new flesh in Paradise. Since we'll never remember this age after death, we'll all wake up to the invisible knowledge of God spoken into on one language that we'll all understand as coming from our Creator.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 11:04:14 AM
At 10/22/2013 3:15:16 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Our flesh contains the enemy that keeps on trying to deceive the spirit of man until the flesh dies in this world. The flesh needs to perish in order for the spiritual part of us in God can wake up in our new flesh in Paradise. Since we'll never remember this age after death, we'll all wake up to the invisible knowledge of God spoken into on one language that we'll all understand as coming from our Creator.

My flesh only contain life, darkness only surrounds me in this world to keep from doing Yahweh's purpose. Why dont you and your people just go kill yourselves, if you belive that you are stuck in the flesh and need to be set free. Otherwise, find truth in Yahweh whom you dont know, which he can set you free while still in this world.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 10:26:12 PM
At 10/29/2013 11:04:14 AM, question4u wrote:

My flesh only contain life, darkness only surrounds me in this world to keep from doing Yahweh's purpose. Why dont you and your people just go kill yourselves, if you belive that you are stuck in the flesh and need to be set free. Otherwise, find truth in Yahweh whom you dont know, which he can set you free while still in this world.

You speak from the devil because you have no idea who I AM.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 3:12:00 AM
At 10/29/2013 10:26:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
To the contrary!

You ARE the Patron saint of BS!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 3:16:13 AM
At 10/30/2013 3:12:00 AM, Composer wrote:
To the contrary!

.... and the W.H.O.'s poster child for mental illness awareness. I've been waiting for him to name one other "saint" because when he does, it will be shown that this other "saint" disagrees with him. Thus far he has said he is the only one at present.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 3:28:13 AM
At 10/30/2013 3:16:13 AM, annanicole wrote:
To the contrary!

.... and the W.H.O.'s poster child for mental illness awareness. I've been waiting for him to name one other "saint" because when he does, it will be shown that this other "saint" disagrees with him. Thus far he has said he is the only one at present.

Yes I agree!

Every time I ask who appointed him apart from himself, he runs for cover!

So far he is actually 2 pseudo saints in one -

1. The patron saint of BS

2. The patron saint of ' I can't answer your questions, apart from more BS or ducking, diving , ignoring them & running away! '.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 10:48:40 AM
To the contrary!

Like I said, you have no idea who I AM.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold,their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 11:08:12 PM

To the unambiguous contrary!

You ARE a Patron saint of BS!

You remain incorrect -

So far you are actually 2 pseudo saints in one -

1. A patron saint of BS

2. A patron saint of ' I can't answer your questions, apart from more BS or ducking, diving , ignoring them & running away! '.

At 10/30/2013 10:48:40 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold,their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.
Your quoting from another known 100% human devised Story book, certainly doesn't impress me in the slightest either!

That now increases my knowledge of you -

So far you are actually 3 pseudo saints in one -

1. A patron saint of BS

2. A patron saint of ' I can't answer your questions, apart from more BS or ducking, diving , ignoring them & running away! '.

3. A patron saint of quoting Story book human devised at best hearsay, especially concerning its main Historically mythical characters! e.g. The Lard jebus, Moses, Abraham, Apostles, Pauly to name a few!

Much, much, much better luck next times should you the great 3 fold useless saint (apart from being the perfect example of an idiot with verbal diaorrhea) wish to try your luck again against your vindicated mentor & Truthful Savior moi!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 11:40:19 PM
At 10/30/2013 11:08:12 PM, Composer wrote:

To the unambiguous contrary!

You ARE a Patron saint of BS!

You remain incorrect -

So far you are actually 2 pseudo saints in one -

1. A patron saint of BS

At 10/30/2013 10:48:40 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Jeremiah 6
Your quoting from another known 100% human devised Story book, certainly doesn't impress me in the slightest either!

That now increases my knowledge of you -

So far you are actually 3 pseudo saints in one -

1. A patron saint of BS

3. A patron saint of quoting Story book human devised at best hearsay, especially concerning its main Historically mythical characters! e.g. The Lard jebus, Moses, Abraham, Apostles, Pauly to name a few!

Much, much, much better luck next times should you the great 3 fold useless saint (apart from being the perfect example of an idiot with verbal diaorrhea) wish to try your luck again against your vindicated mentor & Truthful Savior moi!

All Christians and atheists like yourself are deceived from knowing who you really are as wavelengths of invisible energy. Would you like to know how God makes you believe in the make-believe worlds He puts us in?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2013 12:15:44 AM
At 10/30/2013 11:40:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Would you like to know how God makes you believe in the make-believe worlds He puts us in?
ALL supernatural god(s) are 100% human fabrication!

You remain as always a Patron saint of BS & verbal diarrhoea !

Much much much better luck next times!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2013 11:26:20 AM
At 11/1/2013 12:15:44 AM, Composer wrote:
Would you like to know how God makes you believe in the make-believe worlds He puts us in?

It appears that energy is a supernatural god to you. You're really lost my friend.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2013 9:58:35 PM
At 11/1/2013 11:26:20 AM, bornofgod wrote:

It appears that energy is a supernatural god to you.
Your being a patron saint of BS & verbal diarrhoea it isn't hard to figure how you come to that spurious conclusion?

Tell me how & with your proofs that " It appears that energy is a supernatural god to me? "

In view of the fact that I just finsihed stating the facts -

" ALL supernatural god(s) are 100% human fabrication! "

You remain as always, a Patron saint of BS & verbal diarrhoea !
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2013 10:50:40 PM
At 11/1/2013 9:58:35 PM, Composer wrote:

It appears that energy is a supernatural god to you.
Your being a patron saint of BS & verbal diarrhoea it isn't hard to figure how you come to that spurious conclusion?

Tell me how & with your proofs that " It appears that energy is a supernatural god to me? "

In view of the fact that I just finsihed stating the facts -

" ALL supernatural god(s) are 100% human fabrication! "

You remain as always, a Patron saint of BS & verbal diarrhoea !

Your mind is very deceived with the beast and satan, which are God's planned delusions.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 3:08:57 PM

I know that your are not Yahweh
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 12:59:10 AM
At 11/1/2013 10:50:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Your mind is very deceived with the beast and satan, which are God's planned delusions.
My YLT & E.D. Translations never mention any Satan in their narrative!

Try using those versions to support your Satan ideology?

Meanwhile your ideology is spurious!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 9:51:51 AM
At 11/6/2013 3:08:57 PM, question4u wrote:

I know that your are not Yahweh

Your right, I'm not Jesus. I'm a saint named Brad Holkesvig who speaks from my created existence called Christ.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 9:56:31 AM
At 11/7/2013 12:59:10 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/1/2013 10:50:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
My YLT & E.D. Translations never mention any Satan in their narrative!

Try using those versions to support your Satan ideology?

Meanwhile your ideology is spurious!

Satan is a symbolic name like Lucifer, devil, serpent, wicked, flesh, false prophet, antichrist, tree of the knowledge of good and evil, etc., to describe the strong delusions in this world that keeps man from knowing his true existence in the mind of God.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 10:13:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
If Yahweh states that there is no other god besides him and there will be no other god formed after him. Then why was Jesus formed? Was Yahweh lying? Not... The serpent gives this false lie of salvation in another other then Yahweh.... The sun or son... aka The LOrd ..Baal
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 11:20:00 AM
At 7/17/2014 10:13:08 AM, question4u wrote:
If Yahweh states that there is no other god besides him and there will be no other god formed after him. Then why was Jesus formed? Was Yahweh lying? Not... The serpent gives this false lie of salvation in another other then Yahweh.... The sun or son... aka The LOrd ..Baal

As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

Emergency Ambulance Cross= Pharma Cross= Chi Rio=Jesus Cross=Nehustan cross=Baal
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 1:01:13 PM

All the saints, including the first saint who Christians call Jesus, were made to testify to the invisible Word of God, the very word of the Lord that had the prophets testify in written and spoken languages. There are many prophecies about us saints coming in the future. Here are a few of them;

Jeremiah 15:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.

Daniel 7
25: He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, two times, and half a time.
26: But the court shall sit in judgment, and his dominion shall be taken away, to be consumed and destroyed to the end.
27: And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.'

Psalm 16
3: As for the saints in the land, they are the noble, in whom is all my delight.

Revelation 19
7: Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready;
8: it was granted her to be clothed with fine linen, bright and pure" -- for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.

Daniel 12
5: Then I Daniel looked, and behold, two others stood, one on this bank of the stream and one on that bank of the stream.
6: And I said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the stream, "How long shall it be till the end of these wonders?"
7: The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the stream, raised his right hand and his left hand toward heaven; and I heard him swear by him who lives for ever that it would be for a time, two times, and half a time; and that when the shattering of the power of the holy people comes to an end all these things would be accomplished.

The "holy people" are God's prophets and saints who are killed for their testimony of the Word of God, which is the knowledge of the past, present and future ( was, is and is to be ).

skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 2:37:21 PM

Jesus=Iesous=THE LORD
THE LORD = Baal

You need to study Near Eastern religious history to find out Baal" relationship to EL vs. Yamm (Yahweh)'s relationship. Baal means "Lord" in Canaanite, Aramaic, I think so it will be used that way and is in Hebrew scriptures as an honorific. Baal and Yamm were mortal enemies competing for EL's spot as top God and Yahweh has pulled that Lucifer stunt off for Judeo-Christians but did he? I see EL Elyon punishing Yahweh through Yahweh's human proxy on earth, Jesus Christ for the false elevation of Yahweh as YHWH into God Most High's position when Yahweh was a lower war god and not up to the job of God Most High. All Abrahamic religious warfare stems from worship of Yahweh as a war god giving commands that must be obeyed or face severe punishment. EL Elyon, God Most High never issued one commandment to a mortal to behave or threatened any human being with eternal damnation yet EL presided over all the Canaanite gods and goddesses in the ELohim, the Holy Family, the Divine Assembly, as traces of it still exist in Psalms 82, 86, Deuteronomy 35 in Hebrew.

Celestial Torah Christianity prophesies the reestablishment of the Holy Family and the return of Canaan to resolve once and for all the Israel/Palestinian conflict. The Canaan Peace Plan at: http://biomystic.org...
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 2:45:29 PM
As for the Brass Serpent Jesus tells us Christians to hold up as we do with the medical Caduceus symbols on ambulances and hospitals serving human crisis needs, this symbolism is not Baalism but far deeper into the human consciousness as the Sign of Aquarius where the snake symbolizes Water and Water's healing properties and power. Proof of the snake=water connection can be seen in the ancient Egyptian word for water "mu" the basis of "Musa" Moses, "drawn out of water" who's Egyptian hieroglyph is the very same on we use for the Sign of Aquarius. In the Celestial Torah Christian astrological code system embedded in the Bible scriptures, Aquarius represents the Man Face of God in the Merkabah or heavenly Chariot of God. The Man holds the key to the Messiah as representing the Humanitarian Archetype God wants all humanity to become. This is God's Cosmic Plan: to evolve human beings into humane beings. The Age of Aquarius will bring this out as it is the Age where Christ is supposed to be while in the Age of Pisces Christ Aquarius suffered greatly.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 1:38:43 PM
At 7/17/2014 1:01:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:

All the saints, including the first saint who Christians call Jesus, were made to testify to the invisible Word of God, the very word of the Lord that had the prophets testify in written and spoken languages. There are many prophecies about us saints coming in the future. Here are a few of them;

Jeremiah 15:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.

Daniel 7
25: He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, two times, and half a time.
26: But the court shall sit in judgment, and his dominion shall be taken away, to be consumed and destroyed to the end.
27: And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.'

Psalm 16
3: As for the saints in the land, they are the noble, in whom is all my delight.

Revelation 19
7: Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready;
8: it was granted her to be clothed with fine linen, bright and pure" -- for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.

Daniel 12
5: Then I Daniel looked, and behold, two others stood, one on this bank of the stream and one on that bank of the stream.
6: And I said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the stream, "How long shall it be till the end of these wonders?"
7: The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the stream, raised his right hand and his left hand toward heaven; and I heard him swear by him who lives for ever that it would be for a time, two times, and half a time; and that when the shattering of the power of the holy people comes to an end all these things would be accomplished.

The "holy people" are God's prophets and saints who are killed for their testimony of the Word of God, which is the knowledge of the past, present and future ( was, is and is to be ).

Thank you for you terrible interpretation. However Jermiah was talking about the people of Babylon.. which came to past. Daniel is talking about all the righteous children of Yahweh.

Stinker
Enough Enough enough....did you just type what I think you did. The serpent is your saviour.
BAAL speaking - "So, my father, EL the bull, won't you bless him? Creator of all, won't you show him your favor?"

THE LORD aka Baal is your lord and thats who you choose to serve... by all means serve away.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 5:19:09 PM
At 7/18/2014 1:38:43 PM, question4u wrote:
At 7/17/2014 1:01:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Jeremiah 15:

Daniel 7

Psalm 16

Revelation 19

Daniel 12

Thank you for you terrible interpretation. However Jermiah was talking about the people of Babylon.. which came to past. Daniel is talking about all the righteous children of Yahweh.

Stinker
Enough Enough enough....did you just type what I think you did. The serpent is your saviour.
BAAL speaking - "So, my father, EL the bull, won't you bless him? Creator of all, won't you show him your favor?"

THE LORD aka Baal is your lord and thats who you choose to serve... by all means serve away.

Not one Christian has ever interpreted the prophecies correctly. Only our Creator can interpret them but He uses His saints to read them so He can have them witness His interpretations. Christians are NOT His saints.