Jump to topic:

christianity is from people, not god.

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 6:53:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I will write some of my opinions on christianity.
according to bible, no religion named christianity is announced((I am not sure if it declares please show me a verse)). so, the origin of christianity is not based on bible, the people who founded christianity used bible as their origin, in fact bible is not written for christianity. muslims can consider Quran as the origin of their belief because Quran announces, declares islam but the bible does not announce or declare thing named christianity.(by the way: I am deist)

christianity is considered as the religion of the bible? funny. Quran is written for and declares islam but does the bible declare christianity?(I AM DEIST NOT MUSLIM) it is the religion founded by the people. or is there any evidence or historical fact like Jesus a declared a religion named Christianity? the doctors of christianity used bible and Jesus as the origin of their religion, but that does not mean that Jesus and the bible is the origin of christianity unless they declare or found it.

now, If I make a new religion by using bible as its origin, like Arturity, then will the bible become the origin of Arturity(my religion)? my religion is not announced in the bible, nor does the christianity. not just bible, any book, if i use a book of George Orwell as an origin of my religion, will that book be the origin of my religion? the ones who set christianity used bible for their purpose like I use George ORwell is used by me for as the book of orwell can not be said the origin Arturity, If I use Orwells book as origin of my religion, nor does bible become the origin of christianity.

for the book to be the origin of one religion or idea that idea needs to be announced or declared by that book, does the bible declare religion named christianity?(I am not sure if it declares please show me a verse)

ok, let us come to original sin. according to the doctrine of christianity and trinity:

{{{Original sin can be defined as "that sin and its guilt that we all possess in God"s eyes as a direct result of Adam"s sin in the Garden of Eden." The doctrine of original sin focuses particularly on its effects on our nature and our standing before God, even before we are old enough to commit conscious sin. There are three main views that deal with that effect.}}}
http://www.gotquestions.org...

now, let us think about it and apply it in this world. a new baby borns, son of a murderer who has been sentenced in jail for 15 years, now as we are sinner because our ancestor Adam committed sin, then that baby is a criminal because his father murdered somebody. how ridiculous is this. you may say it is not like that in this world, then in justice, you are better than the god of original sin.
if you say that we are sinner because Adam has committed and we are his generations, then we become, then do you agree that baby is also criminal because his father murdered somebody? maybe you think we need to send that baby into jail as a result of his father is murderer like we are all born sinner because our grand-grand-grand-............................................................grandfather committed a sin? maybe that born baby is also a criminal?!

ok, according to christianity, if you accept god as your lord, then you go to kingdom of God after death, The moment a person truly believes in Jesus Christ, he or she is saved and secure in that salvation.(John 3:16) now let us think about it! IF I rape one girl, I kill children, I steal things and I do whatever I want and accepting Jesus as my lord, saviour then I go to heaven. as a counterpart to me, Jose MUhiku, he helped poors, he contributed to poors and did good things but an atheist and goes to hell because he has not declared Jesus as his saviour. even thoug whatever you do you you go to hell unless you accept the Jesus(ephesians 2:8-9) by this logic, you do not need to do anything as long as you accept jesus, then accept Jesus and do whatever you want rape beautifull girls, have sex with girls, no matter you are homosexual or hetero, steal money live life in easier way, kill and punch people and e.t.c without giving a trace so that you will not be sent to jail, after life you will go to heaven cause you have accepted Jesus as your Lord(John 3:16: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.). this is the analyse of doctrine of original sin according to the bible.

later I will continue, to be continued.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 12:10:32 PM
At 10/16/2013 6:53:15 PM, Artur wrote:
according to bible, no religion named christianity is announced((I am not sure if it declares please show me a verse)). so, the origin of christianity is not based on bible, the people who founded christianity used bible as their origin, in fact bible is not written for christianity. muslims can consider Quran as the origin of their belief because Quran announces, declares islam but the bible does not announce or declare thing named christianity.(by the way: I am deist)

christianity is considered as the religion of the bible? funny. Quran is written for and declares islam but does the bible declare christianity?(I AM DEIST NOT MUSLIM) it is the religion founded by the people. or is there any evidence or historical fact like Jesus a declared a religion named Christianity? the doctors of christianity used bible and Jesus as the origin of their religion, but that does not mean that Jesus and the bible is the origin of christianity unless they declare or found it.

now, If I make a new religion by using bible as its origin, like Arturity, then will the bible become the origin of Arturity(my religion)? my religion is not announced in the bible, nor does the christianity. not just bible, any book, if i use a book of George Orwell as an origin of my religion, will that book be the origin of my religion? the ones who set christianity used bible for their purpose like I use George ORwell is used by me for as the book of orwell can not be said the origin Arturity, If I use Orwells book as origin of my religion, nor does bible become the origin of christianity.

for the book to be the origin of one religion or idea that idea needs to be announced or declared by that book, does the bible declare religion named christianity?(I am not sure if it declares please show me a verse)

ok, let us come to original sin. according to the doctrine of christianity and trinity:

{{{Original sin can be defined as "that sin and its guilt that we all possess in God"s eyes as a direct result of Adam"s sin in the Garden of Eden." The doctrine of original sin focuses particularly on its effects on our nature and our standing before God, even before we are old enough to commit conscious sin. There are three main views that deal with that effect.}}}

now, let us think about it and apply it in this world. a new baby borns, son of a murderer who has been sentenced in jail for 15 years, now as we are sinner because our ancestor Adam committed sin, then that baby is a criminal because his father murdered somebody. how ridiculous is this. you may say it is not like that in this world, then in justice, you are better than the god of original sin.
if you say that we are sinner because Adam has committed and we are his generations, then we become, then do you agree that baby is also criminal because his father murdered somebody? maybe you think we need to send that baby into jail as a result of his father is murderer like we are all born sinner because our grand-grand-grand-............................................................grandfather committed a sin? maybe that born baby is also a criminal?!

ok, according to christianity, if you accept god as your lord, then you go to kingdom of God after death, The moment a person truly believes in Jesus Christ, he or she is saved and secure in that salvation.(John 3:16) now let us think about it! IF I rape one girl, I kill children, I steal things and I do whatever I want and accepting Jesus as my lord, saviour then I go to heaven. as a counterpart to me, Jose MUhiku, he helped poors, he contributed to poors and did good things but an atheist and goes to hell because he has not declared Jesus as his saviour. even thoug whatever you do you you go to hell unless you accept the Jesus(ephesians 2:8-9) by this logic, you do not need to do anything as long as you accept jesus, then accept Jesus and do whatever you want rape beautifull girls, have sex with girls, no matter you are homosexual or hetero, steal money live life in easier way, kill and punch people and e.t.c without giving a trace so that you will not be sent to jail, after life you will go to heaven cause you have accepted Jesus as your Lord(John 3:16: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.). this is the analyse of doctrine of original sin according to the bible.

without christianity there would not be islam. They created jesus mohammed bought it. Mohammed purpose was funded by the christian faith, until he claimed everything for himself. Which is the reason why the war continues between christians and muslim until this day. One thing that the early church an mohammed had in common was that they both hated the jews and wanted to rule in jersualem.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 12:18:52 PM
{{{without christianity there would not be islam.}}}

no matter it was or not islam would still be, there is no relation between the foundation of islam and christianity, there is relation between Jesus(ISA as muslims call) and Islam, for islam Jesus is important not christianity.

{{{Mohammed purpose was funded by the christian faith, until he claimed everything for himself. Which is the reason why the war continues between christians and muslim until this day}}}}
it was not founded by christian faith, there are just similarities among them, there is a big diffrence among them.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 12:20:10 PM
and the topic is not about Muhammet or islam, it is about the nondivinity of christianity, christianity is not the religion of the bible, they just use bible for their purpose.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 4:41:02 PM
At 10/16/2013 6:53:15 PM, Artur wrote:

Christianity is the "feet of iron and clay" found in this prophecy of Daniel. All the western religions, including Islam, came from this false religion that God used to teach His people how to build things ( false gods ) until we have the latest tecnology today to understand God's invisible creation called the Kingdom of God. This invisible creation is where we came from called invisible energy that no man will ever see. This is the Heavenly Kingdom written about in the prophecies.

Daniel 2: 36-45
Daniel 2:
36: "This was the dream; now we will tell the king its interpretation.
37: You, O king, the king of kings, to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the power, and the might, and the glory,
38: and into whose hand he has given, wherever they dwell, the sons of men, the beasts of the field, and the birds of the air, making you rule over them all -- you are the head of gold.
39: After you shall arise another kingdom inferior to you, and yet a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth.
40: And there shall be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron, because iron breaks to pieces and shatters all things; and like iron which crushes, it shall break and crush all these.
41: And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; but some of the firmness of iron shall be in it, just as you saw iron mixed with the miry clay.
42: And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.
43: As you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.
44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever;
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 2:18:26 AM
Islam is from people not god. Every religion to have ever existed or ever will exist were created by men.

MEN CREATE ALL RELIGIONS.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin