Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

christianity is not from god, from people...

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 7:34:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I will write some of my opinions on christianity.
according to bible, no religion named christianity is announced((I am not sure if it declares please show me a verse)). so, the origin of christianity is not based on bible, the people who founded christianity used bible as their origin, in fact bible is not written for christianity. muslims can consider Quran as the origin of their belief because Quran announces, declares islam but the bible does not announce or declare thing named christianity.(by the way: I am deist)

christianity is considered as the religion of the bible? funny. Quran is written for and declares islam but does the bible declare christianity?(I AM DEIST NOT MUSLIM) it is the religion founded by the people. or is there any evidence or historical fact like Jesus a declared a religion named Christianity? the doctors of christianity used bible and Jesus as the origin of their religion, but that does not mean that Jesus and the bible is the origin of christianity unless they declare or found it.

now, If I make a new religion by using bible as its origin, like Arturity, then will the bible become the origin of Arturity(my religion)? my religion is not announced in the bible, nor does the christianity. not just bible, any book, if i use a book of George Orwell as an origin of my religion, will that book be the origin of my religion? the ones who set christianity used bible for their purpose like I use George ORwell is used by me for as the book of orwell can not be said the origin Arturity, If I use Orwells book as origin of my religion, nor does bible become the origin of christianity.

for the book to be the origin of one religion or idea that idea needs to be announced or declared by that book, does the bible declare religion named christianity?(I am not sure if it declares please show me a verse)

ok, let us come to original sin. according to the doctrine of christianity and trinity:

{{{Original sin can be defined as "that sin and its guilt that we all possess in God"s eyes as a direct result of Adam"s sin in the Garden of Eden." The doctrine of original sin focuses particularly on its effects on our nature and our standing before God, even before we are old enough to commit conscious sin. There are three main views that deal with that effect.}}}
http://www.gotquestions.org......

now, let us think about it and apply it in this world. a new baby borns, son of a murderer who has been sentenced in jail for 15 years, now as we are sinner because our ancestor Adam committed sin, then that baby is a criminal because his father murdered somebody. how ridiculous is this. you may say it is not like that in this world, then in justice, you are better than the god of original sin.
if you say that we are sinner because Adam has committed and we are his generations, then we become, then do you agree that baby is also criminal because his father murdered somebody? maybe you think we need to send that baby into jail as a result of his father is murderer like we are all born sinner because our grand-grand-grand-............................................................grandfather committed a sin? maybe that born baby is also a criminal?!

ok, according to christianity, if you accept god as your lord, then you go to kingdom of God after death, The moment a person truly believes in Jesus Christ, he or she is saved and secure in that salvation.(John 3:16) now let us think about it! IF I rape one girl, I kill children, I steal things and I do whatever I want and accepting Jesus as my lord, saviour then I go to heaven. as a counterpart to me, Jose MUhiku, he helped poors, he contributed to poors and did good things but an atheist and goes to hell because he has not declared Jesus as his saviour. even thoug whatever you do you you go to hell unless you accept the Jesus(ephesians 2:8-9) by this logic, you do not need to do anything as long as you accept jesus, then accept Jesus and do whatever you want rape beautifull girls, have sex with girls, no matter you are homosexual or hetero, steal money live life in easier way, kill and punch people and e.t.c without giving a trace so that you will not be sent to jail, after life you will go to heaven cause you have accepted Jesus as your Lord(John 3:16: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.). this is the analyse of doctrine of original sin according to the bible.

later I will continue, to be continued.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer