Total Posts:175|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Life with the knowledge of heaven

Jakeross6
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 8:18:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What would life be like if we knew for a fact 110% that Heaven existed and EVERYONE was going there and that no one on Earth was going to hell?

Or alternatively, that everyone was Christian and had done everything needed to go to heaven.

I personally think it would be like this video by Darkmatter2525
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 8:40:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The bible Story book speaks against ALL or ANY genuine believers going to the heaven where Story book jebus went!

Next problem is finding a single genuine believer, as determined by said Story book; for not a single one has ever literally existed outside the pages of the biblical Story book!


Take MCB for example, who has arrogated that position for himself by totally ignoring the fact that he has been dumped by jehovah as an unfit & improper person to legitimately represent it!
Jakeross6
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 10:27:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/16/2013 8:40:52 PM, Composer wrote:
The bible Story book speaks against ALL or ANY genuine believers going to the heaven where Story book jebus went!

Next problem is finding a single genuine believer, as determined by said Story book; for not a single one has ever literally existed outside the pages of the biblical Story book!


Take MCB for example, who has arrogated that position for himself by totally ignoring the fact that he has been dumped by jehovah as an unfit & improper person to legitimately represent it!

This forum is working under the assumption that all are going to heaven, as is the Christian goal. What would life be like? Where would we be with science? What would our attitude towards death be? Would we really be afraid of an end of times?
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 10:34:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/16/2013 10:27:35 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
At 10/16/2013 8:40:52 PM, Composer wrote:
The bible Story book speaks against ALL or ANY genuine believers going to the heaven where Story book jebus went!

Next problem is finding a single genuine believer, as determined by said Story book; for not a single one has ever literally existed outside the pages of the biblical Story book!


Take MCB for example, who has arrogated that position for himself by totally ignoring the fact that he has been dumped by jehovah as an unfit & improper person to legitimately represent it!

This forum is working under the assumption that all are going to heaven, as is the Christian goal. What would life be like? Where would we be with science? What would our attitude towards death be? Would we really be afraid of an end of times?
So you are playing irrational hypotheticals regarding what the bible unambiguously speaks against?

OK!
Jakeross6
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2013 10:48:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/16/2013 10:34:21 PM, Composer wrote:
At 10/16/2013 10:27:35 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
At 10/16/2013 8:40:52 PM, Composer wrote:
The bible Story book speaks against ALL or ANY genuine believers going to the heaven where Story book jebus went!

Next problem is finding a single genuine believer, as determined by said Story book; for not a single one has ever literally existed outside the pages of the biblical Story book!


Take MCB for example, who has arrogated that position for himself by totally ignoring the fact that he has been dumped by jehovah as an unfit & improper person to legitimately represent it!

This forum is working under the assumption that all are going to heaven, as is the Christian goal. What would life be like? Where would we be with science? What would our attitude towards death be? Would we really be afraid of an end of times?
So you are playing irrational hypotheticals regarding what the bible unambiguously speaks against?

OK!


Heaven is not just a conception of Christianity. Heaven like places can be found in most religions.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

So in my attempt to appeal to the 44% of Christians on DDO, I seem to have presented an easily misinterpreted question. The question is really what would life be like if we believed that once we died, everyone was going to a good place?

For Christians, we could use the Calvinist idea of Predestination, or the idea that you have no choice in the matter and that only God knows who is going to heaven or hell. Hypothetically, we could assume that instead of regarding each other with suspicion and mistrust as the Puritans and most Reformed Baptists do today and instead assumed everyone was going to heaven except those who broke the law. This would bring a light hearted feeling about death if Heaven was proven to exist.

I am surprised, however, that you call my hypotheticals illogical and against the bible when it is illogical to believe in such a book. It has many inconsistencies, immoral acts, outlandish claims, and is mostly discredited by today's science (Speaking of Creationism here). God himself is illogical and the only way he truly exists is the "God of the gaps" argument. So calling my Hypothetical situation illogical is in itself an ironic play.

All I have done is given the best possible situation for the barbaric, people roasting, genocidal, and Malevolent God of the Bible. http://skepticsannotatedbible.com...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2013 4:41:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/16/2013 8:18:38 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
What would life be like if we knew for a fact 110% that Heaven existed and EVERYONE was going there and that no one on Earth was going to hell?

Or alternatively, that everyone was Christian and had done everything needed to go to heaven.

I personally think it would be like this video by Darkmatter2525



All us saints know that the future is awesome for ALL God's people to experience. There is no hell and never was. It's only a religious myth that God planted in the minds of men to deceive them of the Truth during this age.

If everyone was Christian, they would have all died without any knowledge of God to know the past, present and future. Only us saints are given the invisible knowledge of God ( Heaven ) in our mind ( the mind of our Creator ) to understand the past, present and future.
AndersonHunter
Posts: 47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 9:21:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/16/2013 8:18:38 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
What would life be like if we knew for a fact 110% that Heaven existed and EVERYONE was going there and that no one on Earth was going to hell?

Or alternatively, that everyone was Christian and had done everything needed to go to heaven.

I personally think it would be like this video by Darkmatter2525



I would propose the alternate question. What would the world be like if people were simply kind and treated each other well just for the sake of doing so and not because they were expecting an eternal reward or feared eternal punishment. That, my friend, would be a much better world.
Jakeross6
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 10:19:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/18/2013 9:21:59 AM, AndersonHunter wrote:
At 10/16/2013 8:18:38 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
What would life be like if we knew for a fact 110% that Heaven existed and EVERYONE was going there and that no one on Earth was going to hell?

Or alternatively, that everyone was Christian and had done everything needed to go to heaven.

I personally think it would be like this video by Darkmatter2525



I would propose the alternate question. What would the world be like if people were simply kind and treated each other well just for the sake of doing so and not because they were expecting an eternal reward or feared eternal punishment. That, my friend, would be a much better world.


I agree.
Debaterpillar
Posts: 113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 9:59:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/16/2013 8:18:38 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
What would life be like if we knew for a fact 110% that Heaven existed and EVERYONE was going there and that no one on Earth was going to hell?

Or alternatively, that everyone was Christian and had done everything needed to go to heaven.

I personally think it would be like this video by Darkmatter2525 [...]

This is something that bothers me as well. If religious people really believe they will go to heaven after their death, why are they grieving when someone they love died?

And why are Christians against abortion? If they think every fetus gets an innocent soul upon conception, and that an aborted fetus will thus go to heaven, then where's the problem after all?
"Me fail English? That's unpossible." Ralph Wiggum.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 10:03:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/16/2013 8:18:38 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
What would life be like if we knew for a fact 110% that Heaven existed and EVERYONE was going there and that no one on Earth was going to hell?

Or alternatively, that everyone was Christian and had done everything needed to go to heaven.

I personally think it would be like this video by Darkmatter2525



Once all the flesh of this world has perished, then man will know that we're God's invisible thoughts ( Heavenly Kingdom ) that are processed into illusions ( Earthly Kingdom ).
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 10:07:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/16/2013 10:27:35 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
At 10/16/2013 8:40:52 PM, Composer wrote:
The bible Story book speaks against ALL or ANY genuine believers going to the heaven where Story book jebus went!

Next problem is finding a single genuine believer, as determined by said Story book; for not a single one has ever literally existed outside the pages of the biblical Story book!


Take MCB for example, who has arrogated that position for himself by totally ignoring the fact that he has been dumped by jehovah as an unfit & improper person to legitimately represent it!

This forum is working under the assumption that all are going to heaven, as is the Christian goal. What would life be like? Where would we be with science? What would our attitude towards death be? Would we really be afraid of an end of times?

We saints get the knowledge to learn that what we see is only illusions that come from our true invisible existence as invisible wavebits of energy. I call them wavebits because a wavelength of energy is the lowest form of information that exists other than God's thoughts, which is where all energy comes from.
Jakeross6
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 1:08:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 10:07:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/16/2013 10:27:35 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
At 10/16/2013 8:40:52 PM, Composer wrote:
The bible Story book speaks against ALL or ANY genuine believers going to the heaven where Story book jebus went!

Next problem is finding a single genuine believer, as determined by said Story book; for not a single one has ever literally existed outside the pages of the biblical Story book!


Take MCB for example, who has arrogated that position for himself by totally ignoring the fact that he has been dumped by jehovah as an unfit & improper person to legitimately represent it!

This forum is working under the assumption that all are going to heaven, as is the Christian goal. What would life be like? Where would we be with science? What would our attitude towards death be? Would we really be afraid of an end of times?

We saints get the knowledge to learn that what we see is only illusions that come from our true invisible existence as invisible wavebits of energy. I call them wavebits because a wavelength of energy is the lowest form of information that exists other than God's thoughts, which is where all energy comes from.

Are you a troll or something?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 3:16:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2013 1:08:19 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
At 10/20/2013 10:07:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/16/2013 10:27:35 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
At 10/16/2013 8:40:52 PM, Composer wrote:
The bible Story book speaks against ALL or ANY genuine believers going to the heaven where Story book jebus went!

Next problem is finding a single genuine believer, as determined by said Story book; for not a single one has ever literally existed outside the pages of the biblical Story book!


Take MCB for example, who has arrogated that position for himself by totally ignoring the fact that he has been dumped by jehovah as an unfit & improper person to legitimately represent it!

This forum is working under the assumption that all are going to heaven, as is the Christian goal. What would life be like? Where would we be with science? What would our attitude towards death be? Would we really be afraid of an end of times?

We saints get the knowledge to learn that what we see is only illusions that come from our true invisible existence as invisible wavebits of energy. I call them wavebits because a wavelength of energy is the lowest form of information that exists other than God's thoughts, which is where all energy comes from.

Are you a troll or something?

No, but I'm God's last chosen saint that He needed to end this age with.
Jakeross6
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 3:26:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/22/2013 3:16:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/20/2013 1:08:19 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
At 10/20/2013 10:07:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/16/2013 10:27:35 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
At 10/16/2013 8:40:52 PM, Composer wrote:
The bible Story book speaks against ALL or ANY genuine believers going to the heaven where Story book jebus went!

Next problem is finding a single genuine believer, as determined by said Story book; for not a single one has ever literally existed outside the pages of the biblical Story book!


Take MCB for example, who has arrogated that position for himself by totally ignoring the fact that he has been dumped by jehovah as an unfit & improper person to legitimately represent it!

This forum is working under the assumption that all are going to heaven, as is the Christian goal. What would life be like? Where would we be with science? What would our attitude towards death be? Would we really be afraid of an end of times?

We saints get the knowledge to learn that what we see is only illusions that come from our true invisible existence as invisible wavebits of energy. I call them wavebits because a wavelength of energy is the lowest form of information that exists other than God's thoughts, which is where all energy comes from.

Are you a troll or something?

No, but I'm God's last chosen saint that He needed to end this age with.

Lmao!!!!!! Idiot. Why are you on here and what is your proof? Lmao
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 4:15:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/22/2013 3:26:36 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
At 10/22/2013 3:16:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/20/2013 1:08:19 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
At 10/20/2013 10:07:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/16/2013 10:27:35 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
At 10/16/2013 8:40:52 PM, Composer wrote:
The bible Story book speaks against ALL or ANY genuine believers going to the heaven where Story book jebus went!

Next problem is finding a single genuine believer, as determined by said Story book; for not a single one has ever literally existed outside the pages of the biblical Story book!


Take MCB for example, who has arrogated that position for himself by totally ignoring the fact that he has been dumped by jehovah as an unfit & improper person to legitimately represent it!

This forum is working under the assumption that all are going to heaven, as is the Christian goal. What would life be like? Where would we be with science? What would our attitude towards death be? Would we really be afraid of an end of times?

We saints get the knowledge to learn that what we see is only illusions that come from our true invisible existence as invisible wavebits of energy. I call them wavebits because a wavelength of energy is the lowest form of information that exists other than God's thoughts, which is where all energy comes from.

Are you a troll or something?

No, but I'm God's last chosen saint that He needed to end this age with.


Lmao!!!!!! Idiot. Why are you on here and what is your proof? Lmao

It's very difficult to prove that an invisible God exists. This is why God made illusions of flesh and the things of this world during this first age so that He could use them to teach us saints who we are really are within His mind. Through God's scientists, we have learned that we're made of invisible energy, which is our invisible created existence called Heaven in the biblical prophecies.

I spend most of my time in the streets of Campbell, CA., where God's chosen believers and unbelievers are. The believers are the ones who listen to my testimonies and unbelievers are the Christians who reject everything I say and write. I take lunch breaks or rests from walking and then I testify to this hidden knowledge of God in this forum and other ones that I'm a member in.

My testimonies are much different than the world's knowledge because it doesn't contain any deception in it like the languages of this world. The English language is the most deceptive language to ever exist because of all the nationalities around the world trying to learn it. Most of the latest technology came from English speaking people so this language is very deceptive compared to the knowledge of God that tells us saints that none of this will exist in the next age after this world is destroyed.

We won't need to seek for answers of who we are because we'll learn in the next age that we're all created as wavebits of energy and that what we see in our visions and dreams are only illusions that come from processed energy. This means we'll know the truth of our created existence in the mind of our Creator and that we can't escape it. We'll always be enslaved to the laws of our Creator in the next age without any of the laws that man added to this world, which were actually given to them by our invisible Creator to form a strong delusion during this first age.

You can laugh all you want but I'll get the last laugh when this world is destroyed in one hour. The whole earth is going to shake violently and the crust is going to melt by hot molten lava. That will end this first age as all flesh burns up.

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/16/2013 8:40:52 PM, Composer wrote:
The bible Story book speaks against ALL or ANY genuine believers going to the heaven where Story book jebus went!

Next problem is finding a single genuine believer, as determined by said Story book; for not a single one has ever literally existed outside the pages of the biblical Story book!


Take MCB for example, who has arrogated that position for himself by totally ignoring the fact that he has been dumped by jehovah as an unfit & improper person to legitimately represent it!

Totally wrong again.

The bible teaches that 144,000 will go to heaven, not only to be with Jesus, but to rule alongside him as Kings and Priests.

There have been many and still are around 8,000,000 earthwide.

I have been "dumped" as you put it by his earthly organisation or to be more precise, 3 members of it. Not by God. No-one tells God who to dump, especially not you. I will be back before too long, Jehovah will make sure of that, in his own time. I have had lessons to learn and so I suspect have others.

I can't imagine many people on here taking you seriously as you are so clearly a troll, only here to argue and insult. To say that even I am better than you is to state the obvious, and is a state very easy to achieve (or I couldn't achieve it, lol).
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 4:29:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/18/2013 9:21:59 AM, AndersonHunter wrote:
At 10/16/2013 8:18:38 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
What would life be like if we knew for a fact 110% that Heaven existed and EVERYONE was going there and that no one on Earth was going to hell?

Or alternatively, that everyone was Christian and had done everything needed to go to heaven.

I personally think it would be like this video by Darkmatter2525



I would propose the alternate question. What would the world be like if people were simply kind and treated each other well just for the sake of doing so and not because they were expecting an eternal reward or feared eternal punishment. That, my friend, would be a much better world.


And that is the world Christianity, true Christianity not the all too common fakes, proposes, because the Bible does not speak of eternal suffering, though it does speak of a reward, but that reward is simply to have all the care and consideration you show to others returned to you by them, no matter whoever or wherever.

That is the eternal life that is promised to the faithful, and in reality is all God has ever wanted for his creation, so he can watch us and enjoy what he sees.

He doesn't enjoy seeing people suffer and die, he cares too much for what he has created to like that.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 4:36:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/16/2013 8:40:52 PM, Composer wrote:
The bible Story book speaks against ALL or ANY genuine believers going to the heaven where Story book jebus went!

Next problem is finding a single genuine believer, as determined by said Story book; for not a single one has ever literally existed outside the pages of the biblical Story book!


Take MCB for example, who has arrogated that position for himself by totally ignoring the fact that he has been dumped by jehovah as an unfit & improper person to legitimately represent it!

Totally wrong again.

The bible teaches that 144,000 will go to heaven, not only to be with Jesus, but to rule alongside him as Kings and Priests.

There have been many and still are around 8,000,000 earthwide.

I have been "dumped" as you put it by his earthly organisation or to be more precise, 3 members of it. Not by God. No-one tells God who to dump, especially not you. I will be back before too long, Jehovah will make sure of that, in his own time. I have had lessons to learn and so I suspect have others.

I can't imagine many people on here taking you seriously as you are so clearly a troll, only here to argue and insult. To say that even I am better than you is to state the obvious, and is a state very easy to achieve (or I couldn't achieve it, lol).

You're a sinner who is under the Old Covenant "veil". This is the reason you have no hidden knowledge of God available to you in your mind to be a true witness of God like us saints are. This is the reason you're alienated from everyone. Your flesh is causing your spirit to be deceived of who you really are in the mind of our Creator. This was God's design for this first age until all flesh has perished. Then we'll all awaken to the New Covenant ( New Heaven ) and get new flesh and new visible surroundings ( New Earth ) to experience our created life with.

You keep arguing with everyone in this forum because you lack the Truth to teach people that we're all in the spirit of God as ONE but the flesh is our enemy that deceives us from that one spirit of God that we exist in.

Listening to a true saint's gospel is the key to hearing the Truth, not by reading old testimonies by the old saints that were killed by the ones who produced the new testament. The new testament was produced by Rome to make sure that no saints ever existed again but they failed to understand the prophecies that God would use another saint in the last days to end this age with. That saint happens to be the one who is writing this testimony.
annanicole
Posts: 19,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 6:36:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
MCB: "The bible teaches that 144,000 will go to heaven, not only to be with Jesus, but to rule alongside him as Kings and Priests."

Anna: No, it doesn't. Not at all. That's why the WatchTower has constantly had to revise their story. Who knows what it is now.

We do know this much:

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show unto his servants, even the things which must shortly come to pass ... blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of the prophecy, and keep the things that are written therein: for the time is at hand ... He made us to be a kingdom, to be priests unto his God and Father."

We're pretty sure of all that. 144,000 is simply a number of completion, an emphatic completion.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 6:44:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
MCB: "There have been many and still are around 8,000,000 earthwide."

Anna: 8,000,000 whats?

MCB: "I have been "dumped" as you put it by his earthly organisation or to be more precise, 3 members of it. Not by God."

Anna: The three that dumped you were all holy spirit-led and thus have a special understanding of the scriptures. They know the mind of God and the deep, hidden things in the Bible. As such, they are representatives of God's earthly organization, and speak as God's mouthpiece. Evidently they viewed your erroneous teachings as inconsistent with the erroneous teachings which they propagate. Then they took note of "lack of evidence or signs of true repentance."

As a result of their "cleaning house", they have you scared to death of Armageddon for only those safely within the fold of God's earthly organization will survive it - and you are not counted as in it. The fact that you did not appeal their decision is, to them, more evidence that they were right.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 7:51:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/22/2013 4:29:50 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
... because the Bible does not speak of eternal suffering...

Um.

He doesn't enjoy seeing people suffer and die, he cares too much for what he has created to like that.

Well, if that's true, it looks like he doesn't enjoy enjoying things either.
0x5f3759df
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 8:38:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/16/2013 8:40:52 PM, Composer wrote:
The bible Story book speaks against ALL or ANY genuine believers going to the heaven where Story book jebus went!

Next problem is finding a single genuine believer, as determined by said Story book; for not a single one has ever literally existed outside the pages of the biblical Story book!


Take MCB for example, who has arrogated that position for himself by totally ignoring the fact that he has been dumped by jehovah as an unfit & improper person to legitimately represent it!

At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Totally wrong again.
I haven't been wrong yet!

At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The bible teaches that 144,000 will go to heaven,
Your ' saying so ' isn't worth diddly squat!

At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
not only to be with Jesus, but to rule alongside him as Kings and Priests.
The J.ws earlier E.D. Interlinear states these Kings & Priests shall rule ON the earth!

You better do some research in to the Greek ' epi ' before you preach more lies about the J.ws latest Interlinear which now says ' over ' LMAO at MCB!

At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
There have been many and still are around 8,000,000 earthwide.
I met one that claimed to be one and we studied together for seven months; only for him to capitulate & admit he was preaching mistruths after all, but wouldn't leave the J.ws for fear of being scorned, shunned & his wife likely leaving him for his having spent his long lifetime preaching proven BS!

At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I have been "dumped" as you put it by his earthly organisation or to be more precise, 3 members of it. Not by God. No-one tells God who to dump, especially not you.
You lie!

YOU & the Cult that evicted YOU claim a jehovah is in control, NOT men, so any actions these 3 took was hence 100% supported by your jehovah that authorised them to reject YOU!

I would love to hear it when you try to get back in to your current dumped Cult how you explain to these 3 that they were not acting according to jehovah's authority in dumping you? LMAO at MCB.

At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I will be back before too long, Jehovah will make sure of that, in his own time. I have had lessons to learn and so I suspect have others.
You will have to eat ' humble pie ' & adhere strictly to their latest Watchtower commands & propaganda until further updates refute them, as many times before in their laughable flip-flopping history!

You WILL NOT be allowed to think for yourself openly should they accept your capitulation to their authority, and whatever current lies they promulgate, as before, you will have to strictly obey them! LMAO at MCB (cf. Douglas-Walsh Trial, Scotland England, 1954)

At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I can't imagine many people on here taking you seriously as you are so clearly a troll, only here to argue and insult.
Your dumped ideology and inability to legitimately maintain it In or OUT of their Snake-Oil factory, either way, is only worthy of insult!

However my benevolence permits me to continue to correct your lies because I'm a nice guy bursting with TRUTH!

At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
To say that even I am better than you is to state the obvious, and is a state very easy to achieve (or I couldn't achieve it, lol).
You haven't achieved any where even close! Your posts are a constant testimony to that!

You are a repeatedly proven J.w & jehovah reject, i.e. MCB the Apostate agent of the J.ws Satan!

Your vindicated mentor & benevolent Saviour, moi!
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 8:46:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/16/2013 8:18:38 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
What would life be like if we knew for a fact 110% that Heaven existed and EVERYONE was going there and that no one on Earth was going to hell?

Or alternatively, that everyone was Christian and had done everything needed to go to heaven.

I personally think it would be like this video by Darkmatter2525



I've always thought this. Even believers aren't true believers, because if they believed heaven was a better place then they would have no logical reason to get upset about death. They should be throwing parties.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 8:52:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/22/2013 4:29:50 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
That is the eternal life that is promised to the faithful, and in reality is all God has ever wanted for his creation, so he can watch us and enjoy what he sees.

He doesn't enjoy seeing people suffer and die, he cares too much for what he has created to like that.
Again your emotional propaganda remains legitimately unsupported drivel & fantasy!

IF this Jehovah existed & was truly loving, it wouldn't have introduced literal Death from Day 1 of man's creation! cf. also Col. 1:16 Story book

All those idiots like YOU do is espouse a fantasy even unsupported by your own propaganda now by the Cult that dumped you!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 1:33:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/22/2013 8:52:12 PM, Composer wrote:
At 10/22/2013 4:29:50 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
That is the eternal life that is promised to the faithful, and in reality is all God has ever wanted for his creation, so he can watch us and enjoy what he sees.

He doesn't enjoy seeing people suffer and die, he cares too much for what he has created to like that.
Again your emotional propaganda remains legitimately unsupported drivel & fantasy!

IF this Jehovah existed & was truly loving, it wouldn't have introduced literal Death from Day 1 of man's creation! cf. also Col. 1:16 Story book

All those idiots like YOU do is espouse a fantasy even unsupported by your own propaganda now by the Cult that dumped you!

He didn't. He only put it forward as the result of sinning. It was Adam who sinned and thus introduced death.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 1:45:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/22/2013 8:46:41 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 10/16/2013 8:18:38 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
What would life be like if we knew for a fact 110% that Heaven existed and EVERYONE was going there and that no one on Earth was going to hell?

Or alternatively, that everyone was Christian and had done everything needed to go to heaven.

I personally think it would be like this video by Darkmatter2525



I've always thought this. Even believers aren't true believers, because if they believed heaven was a better place then they would have no logical reason to get upset about death. They should be throwing parties.

But don't tar us all with the same brush.

Though they, and I, don't believe heaven is necessarily the destination of all who die, since the Bible teaches us that the "earth was made for man" and therefore the destination for the vast majority of us is a resurrection onto a restored earth, and earth as we know it only brings oblivion, what do we have to fear from death.

In fact as you rightly say, death is a release from this rotten system and a "free pass" into the new and better one.

This is the very reason that so many criticise JWs for being prepared to die rather than disobey God, and for being prepared to allow our children to die for the sane reason. As you say, why not, they are better off that way. It is only those without the faith and belief of Abraham who worry about it.

True, we don't "whoop it up and have a party", but that is partly because we let them go with dignity, and partly because, selfishly, we are going to miss them. It is us that get left behind that suffer, not them.

It is ironic that someone who thinks so irrationally about the existence of God should be rational enough to see the massive "hole" in the argumentation of most who claim to believe ion God but don't really believe what he tells us.

You really do have the truth of it in one hit with this post.

If we believe in God, and believe what he tells us, we know that death is a happy release, not a time for sadness, except for our own selfish grief. We should be happy for them, as I am for my adoptive Mother whom I loved dearly, and my adoptive Father for whom I had the love a son has for a Father, but absolutely zero respect or affection in any other sense, largely because of how he treated my adoptive Mother..
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 2:02:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/22/2013 8:38:56 PM, Composer wrote:
At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/16/2013 8:40:52 PM, Composer wrote:
The bible Story book speaks against ALL or ANY genuine believers going to the heaven where Story book jebus went!

Next problem is finding a single genuine believer, as determined by said Story book; for not a single one has ever literally existed outside the pages of the biblical Story book!


Take MCB for example, who has arrogated that position for himself by totally ignoring the fact that he has been dumped by jehovah as an unfit & improper person to legitimately represent it!

At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Totally wrong again.
I haven't been wrong yet!

On the contrary you are wrong with every post you make.


At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The bible teaches that 144,000 will go to heaven,
Your ' saying so ' isn't worth diddly squat!

True, but it isn't me saying so, it's God's word that says it, I merely repeat it.


At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
not only to be with Jesus, but to rule alongside him as Kings and Priests.
The J.ws earlier E.D. Interlinear states these Kings & Priests shall rule ON the earth!

You better do some research in to the Greek ' epi ' before you preach more lies about the J.ws latest Interlinear which now says ' over ' LMAO at MCB!

Since sripture also tells us that they go to heaven to rule with Christ it can only be "over" not literally "on". Context.


At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
There have been many and still are around 8,000,000 earthwide.
I met one that claimed to be one and we studied together for seven months; only for him to capitulate & admit he was preaching mistruths after all, but wouldn't leave the J.ws for fear of being scorned, shunned & his wife likely leaving him for his having spent his long lifetime preaching proven BS!

Then he was a fool, and you did well to expose him. Makes a change for you to get something right!

Assuming you are telling the truth of course which is always doubtful with you.


At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I have been "dumped" as you put it by his earthly organisation or to be more precise, 3 members of it. Not by God. No-one tells God who to dump, especially not you.
You lie!

No I do not. God is not so weak as to be told what to do by any human.


YOU & the Cult that evicted YOU claim a jehovah is in control, NOT men, so any actions these 3 took was hence 100% supported by your jehovah that authorised them to reject YOU!

Actually it depends on what you mean by "in control;".

The whole basis of their teaching and mine is that in fact at present Satan is in control on the earth, especially since being cast down to the vicinity of our planet. and also in control of the minds of the majority of humans, especially such as you who are filled with hatred for all that is good and clean.

Christ, his son, is in control of the Development of the Kingdom under his Father's Guidance, and the preparations to rid us of Satan's influence for all time.

I would love to hear it when you try to get back in to your current dumped Cult how you explain to these 3 that they were not acting according to jehovah's authority in dumping you? LMAO at MCB.

Oh they were acting according to Jehovah's authority OK, I have never questioned that, even though I believe they got it wrong for understandable reasons, but that authority extends downwards to us, not upwards to God.


At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I will be back before too long, Jehovah will make sure of that, in his own time. I have had lessons to learn and so I suspect have others.
You will have to eat ' humble pie ' & adhere strictly to their latest Watchtower commands & propaganda until further updates refute them, as many times before in their laughable flip-flopping history!

Oh it is not a flip-floppng history, it only rolls one way - God's way.

I have always done my best to adhere to those anyway, though sometimes with little success.


You WILL NOT be allowed to think for yourself openly should they accept your capitulation to their authority, and whatever current lies they promulgate, as before, you will have to strictly obey them! LMAO at MCB (cf. Douglas-Walsh Trial, Scotland England, 1954)

Which all goes to show how little you now about how Jehovah's Witnesses work. We do not "strictly obey" the guidance of the elders or the Society. They, and I, follow their advice and guidance in how to obey God as strictly as we are able.

We have much greater freedom than you do since you are under the thumb of Satan at this present time. He just fools you into thinking you are free, lol.

The only truly free people on this earth are JWs, though I don't expect you to understand that in your ignorance of truth and God's word.


At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I can't imagine many people on here taking you seriously as you are so clearly a troll, only here to argue and insult.
Your dumped ideology and inability to legitimately maintain it In or OUT of their Snake-Oil factory, either way, is only worthy of insult!

However my benevolence permits me to continue to correct your lies because I'm a nice guy bursting with TRUTH!

Lol that's your opinion, and ONL:Y your opinion.



At 10/22/2013 4:24:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
To say that even I am better than you is to state the obvious, and is a state very easy to achieve (or I couldn't achieve it, lol).
You haven't achieved any where even close! Your posts are a constant testimony to that!

You are a repeatedly proven J.w & jehovah reject, i.e. MCB the Apostate agent of the J.ws Satan!

Your vindicated mentor & benevolent Saviour, moi!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 2:08:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/22/2013 7:51:26 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 10/22/2013 4:29:50 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
... because the Bible does not speak of eternal suffering...

Um.

Oh it uses the phrase, but it is eternal only in that it lasts as long as they do, which is not very long, and comes mainly from their anguish at realigns that their time is up.


He doesn't enjoy seeing people suffer and die, he cares too much for what he has created to like that.

Well, if that's true, it looks like he doesn't enjoy enjoying things either.

No he isn't exactly, though he does enjoy seeing those who try to serve him loyally because they are proving him right against Satan's challenge.

Like those of us who know what he is doing about it all, he can hardly wait for the time limit he set on Satan's opportunity to prove his case to be up, so he can allow his son to act, and I am sure that his son is also anxious for that time as well, so that he can take the plan to the next, and final stage.

After all, he put his son's life on the line for us to have that chance, and his son happily volunteered to do cooperate.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 2:16:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/22/2013 6:44:34 PM, annanicole wrote:
MCB: "There have been many and still are around 8,000,000 earthwide."

Anna: 8,000,000 whats?

Faithful followers of Christ, Active Jehovah's Witnesses, and growing almost daily.


MCB: "I have been "dumped" as you put it by his earthly organisation or to be more precise, 3 members of it. Not by God."

Anna: The three that dumped you were all holy spirit-led and thus have a special understanding of the scriptures. They know the mind of God and the deep, hidden things in the Bible. As such, they are representatives of God's earthly organization, and speak as God's mouthpiece. Evidently they viewed your erroneous teachings as inconsistent with the erroneous teachings which they propagate. Then they took note of "lack of evidence or signs of true repentance."

That is very true, and they adhered to scripture to the letter. However being spirit led does not make humans infallible, as you well know from the scriptural account of Peter's horrendous mistake.


As a result of their "cleaning house", they have you scared to death of Armageddon for only those safely within the fold of God's earthly organization will survive it - and you are not counted as in it. The fact that you did not appeal their decision is, to them, more evidence that they were right.

I'm not scared of Armageddon. The survivors have more to fear than those who don't. What is there to fear in oblivion? and whether I survive or not is in God's hands not mine, and I trust him to make the right decision, whatever it may be.

Don't get me wrong I would like to survive, though I would prefer to die and get resurrected, but I am such an insignificant cog in such a large machine that my going would not be missed. It is not eh interests of any one human that matters, it is the interest of the whole that are important.

If I am judged unworthy I shall simply thank God and Christ for all the privileges I have been given so far, and await my oblivion. I trust God implicitly to do what is best for all.