Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Salam Shalom & Peace!what your Religion says?

LoopsEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 6:40:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hi people GoodDay to all..

I went through various scriptures and talks and books..

What I have realized is there is no religion which tells its followers to Kill innocents or deal with Injustice...

I am starting this topic I would like to request you whatever Faith, Belief, Ideology or Religon you belong to would you please share what your Religion or Ideology says about

-Peace, Justice and Fair Dealing with Good & Evil?
-How to treat people with other faith?
-How to socially interact with them when they are from different cast, creed or faith?
-In Society, in Business, in Dining Living etc. etc. etc.

Thanks, Please share your thoughts

-Trolls-Keep-Out.
-No-Foul-Language.
-No-Swear-Words.
-Give&Take-Respect.
Skeptics: Any Question about Islam? --> http://www.debate.org...

No Foul Language, No Trolls in My Topics Give & Take Respect.

Muhammad(pbuh) married a Child? --> http://www.debate.org...
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 7:33:40 AM
At 10/19/2013 6:40:15 AM, LoopsEye wrote:

What I have realized is there is no religion which tells its followers to Kill innocents or deal with Injustice...

The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open. (Hosea 13:16)

Quran (18:65-81) - This parable lays the theological groundwork for honor killings, in which a family member is murdered because they brought shame to the family, either through apostasy or perceived moral indiscretion. The story (which is not found in any Jewish or Christian source) tells of Moses encountering a man with "special knowledge" who does things which don't seem to make sense on the surface, but are then justified according to later explanation. One such action is to murder a youth for no apparent reason (74). However, the wise man later explains that it was feared that the boy would "grieve" his parents by "disobedience and ingratitude." He was killed so that Allah could provide them a 'better' son. (Note: This is one reason why honor killing is sanctioned by Sharia. Reliance of the Traveler (Umdat al-Saliq) says that punishment for murder is not applicable when a parent or grandparent kills their offspring (o.1.1-2).)

I am starting this topic I would like to request you whatever Faith, Belief, Ideology or Religon you belong to would you please share what your Religion or Ideology says about

-How to socially interact with them when they are from different cast, creed or faith?

Thanks, Please share your thoughts

-Trolls-Keep-Out.
-No-Foul-Language.
-No-Swear-Words.
-Give&Take-Respect.
LoopsEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 8:27:37 AM
Draftman
This is one reason why honor killing is sanctioned by Sharia.

Really? There are 1001 website with Fake Information Everyone can copy paste what new??

Honor Killing in Islam:

You can ignorantly Relate an old Parable out of Context to Honor Killing.. Actually its a Copy pasted same artical on 100s of Websites.

Quran lays Clear Cut Laws!
Islam strongly prohibits the killing of any person without lawful reasons. Islamic teachings do not allow any person to take the law into their own hands and to commit murder, no matter what justification is used. Although Islam does impose the capital punishment for certain crimes, no one person can act as the accuer, judge and executioner. This would lead to a complete breakdown of society, as any person would be able to commit murder and then claim that they had valid reasons for doing so.

"Whoever kills a believer intentionally, their reward will be Hell, to abide therein forever, and the wrath and the curse of Allah are upon them, and a dreadful penalty is prepared for them." (Holy Quran, 4:93)

"If anyone kills a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if they killed all people. And if any one saved a life, it would be as if they saved the life of all people." (Holy Quran 5:32)

""take not life, which God hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom." (6:151)

Islam Porhibits Honor Killing & you are Misrelating and Misqouting verses.

LoopsEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 8:10:17 AM
Lesser Mortals take it Literal

I hope "REPHRASING" would help the Mockers..

Your very own orientalists

Arthur John Arberry
"who so slays a soul not to retaliate for a soul slain, nor for corruption done in the land, shall be as if he had slain mankind altogether"

Edward Henry Palmer
"who so kills a soul, unless it be for another soul or for violence in the land, it is as though he had killed men altogether"

George Sale
"he who slayeth a soul, without adding there to the murder of another soul, or without committing wickedness in the earth, shall be as if he had slain all mankind"

John Medows Rodwell
"he who slayeth any one, unless it be a person guilty of manslaughter, or of spreading disorders in the land, shall be as though he had slain all mankind"

LoopsEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 8:12:16 AM
drafterman wrote:
The contradictions in your religious texts really aren't my concern, now are they?

Misqouting & Quoting Out of Context and Falsly Claiming something is Your Concern!

My religion says If you cant provide happiness to anyone don't annoy them at least.

If you can not face or accept the truth don't distort the facts at least!

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 9:26:01 AM
At 10/20/2013 8:12:16 AM, LoopsEye wrote:
drafterman wrote:
The contradictions in your religious texts really aren't my concern, now are they?

Misqouting & Quoting Out of Context and Falsly Claiming something is Your Concern!

My religion says If you cant provide happiness to anyone don't annoy them at least.

If you can not face or accept the truth don't distort the facts at least!

Ok. Then put the quote in context.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 9:53:48 AM
Simply let it happen, life tends to balance itself out. It is pointless preventing human nature.
Treat them as normally as they seem.
Speak to them.
As normally as I would want to be spoken to by anyone else.
Turn around, go back.
LoopsEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2013 10:28:34 AM
Ok. Then put the quote in context.

Since you have asked here it is..

Its Chapter 18, The Cave.

Preface:
This passage was a legend about the journey of Prophet Moses(pbuh) to the meeting place of the two seas.. There He met a Servant of God Who was blessed with Great Mystic Knowledge from God! i.e. The Knowledge of Future and Unseen with Authority of God..

So Moses(pbuh) meets Him..

God narrates:

65. And they[Moses & His Servent] found a servant from among Our servants to whom we had given mercy from us and had taught him from Us a [certain] knowledge.

66. Moses said to him, "May I follow you on [the condition] that you teach me from what you have been taught of sound judgement?"

67. He said, "Indeed, with me you will never be able to have patience.

68. "And how can you have patience about a thing which you know not?"

69. [Moses] said, "You will find me, if Allah wills, patient, and I will not disobey you in [any] order."

70. He said, "Then if you follow me, do not ask me about anything until I make to you about it mention."

71. So they went (their way) until when they embarked in the boat he made a hole in it. (Musa) said: Have you made a hole in it to drown its people? Certainly you have done a grievous thing.

72. He said: Did I not say that you will not be able to have patience with me?He said: Blame me not for what I forgot, and do not constrain me to a difficult thing in my affair.

73. So they set out, until when they met a boy, al-Khidh r killed him. [Moses] said, "Have you killed a pure soul for other than [having killed] a soul? You have certainly done a deplorable thing."

74. He said: Did I not say to you that you will not be able to have patience with me?

75. He said: If I ask you about anything after this, keep me not in your company; indeed you shall have (then) found an excuse in my case.

76. So they went on until when they came to the people of a town, they asked them for food, but they refused to entertain them as guests. Then they found in it a wall which was on the point of falling, so he put it into a right state. (Musa) said: If you had pleased, you might certainly have taken a recompense for it.

77. He said: This shall be separation between me and you; now I will inform you of the significance of that with which you could not have patience.

78. As for the ship, it belonged to poor people working at sea. So I intended to cause defect in it as there was after them a king who seized every [good] ship by force.

79. And as for the boy, his parents were believers and we feared lest he should make disobedience and ingratitude to come upon them:

80. And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and there was beneath it a treasure belonging to them, and their father was a righteous man; so your Lord desired that they should attain their maturity and take out their treasure, a mercy from your Lord, and I did not do it of my own accord. This is the significance of that with which you could not have patience.

Now tell me How it allows HONOR KILLING? As your copy paste had us believe?
Its story about a person who with God's permission had knowledge of unseen so He did what God willed him to do because He had Knowledge of Future with God's Permission..

Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2013 3:03:17 PM
At 10/19/2013 9:08:49 AM, drafterman wrote: : The contradictions in your religious texts really aren't my concern, now are they?

You would look smarter if you could read the context before just pasting. that was the story of a man whom God gave knowledge, Moses said once that he was the most knowledgeable of people, so God inspired him that there is a man with more knowledge than him, and he went to his meeting, this man basically receives commands and do things that may look forbidden (in the law of Moses) but he just happen to have more knowledge of what will happen, and he doesn't act because of the knowledge alone but because God commanded him.

This, which is receiving commands directly from God will not happen after the last prophet according to Islamic beliefs, so you can't say, hey that Christian will kill BornOfGod, so lets kill him before he does it, cause prophet hood is over.

Now what happened in the story is not a ruling, it's a story, we don't take rulings from past stories in Islam, but from direct commands.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2013 3:05:23 PM
At 10/21/2013 3:03:17 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 10/19/2013 9:08:49 AM, drafterman wrote: : The contradictions in your religious texts really aren't my concern, now are they?

You would look smarter if you could read the context before just pasting. that was the story of a man whom God gave knowledge, Moses said once that he was the most knowledgeable of people, so God inspired him that there is a man with more knowledge than him, and he went to his meeting, this man basically receives commands and do things that may look forbidden (in the law of Moses) but he just happen to have more knowledge of what will happen, and he doesn't act because of the knowledge alone but because God commanded him.

This, which is receiving commands directly from God will not happen after the last prophet according to Islamic beliefs, so you can't say, hey that Christian will kill BornOfGod, so lets kill him before he does it, cause prophet hood is over.

Now what happened in the story is not a ruling, it's a story, we don't take rulings from past stories in Islam, but from direct commands.

Really? So you're saying is that the story is not used by Islamic communities as a basis for honor killings?
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2013 4:25:58 PM
At 10/21/2013 3:05:23 PM, drafterman wrote: : : At 10/21/2013 3:03:17 PM, Fruitytree wrote: : : : At 10/19/2013 9:08:49 AM, drafterman wrote: :The contradictions in your religious texts really aren't my concern, now arethey? : : : : You would look smarter if you could readthe context before just pasting. that wasthe story of a man whom God gave knowledge, Moses said once that he wasthe most knowledgeable of people, so God inspired him thatthere is a man with more knowledge than him, and hewent to his meeting, this man basically receives commands and do things that may look forbidden (inthe law of Moses) but he just happen tohave more knowledge of what will happen, and he doesn't act because ofthe knowledge alone but because God commanded him. : : : : This, which is receiving commands directly from God will not happen afterthe last prophet according to Islamic beliefs, so you can't say, hey that Christian will kill BornOfGod, so lets kill him before he does it, cause prophet hood is over. : : : : Now what happened inthe story is not a ruling, it's a story,we don't take rulings from past stories in Islam, but from direct commands. : : Really? So you're saying is thatthe story is not used by Islamic communities as a basis for honor killings? .

The story is a story, it's not a command! and he didn't even kill him for honour ?! there is no such a thing as honour killing in Islam, there are sins and punishments in clear commands, that are not to be practiced by individuals but through a justice system.

If a fool misinterprets the little red riding hood into an invitation to kill all the cats, what can you really do for them (for the fools that is)?!

Read the part of the Chapter where the story is mentioned , it's in chapter 18, and the story starts from verse 60:

http://quranexplorer.com...

And tell if a normal person will understand that the verses are telling a command!! even the reason those verses were revealed was some Jews asked Mohamed peace be upon him a 3 questions to test him! that you can find in hadeeth.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2013 4:42:38 PM
meh i stopped listening to religious arguments 1) after being fed up with seeing the word "truth" 50 times in one post and 2) when i started to realize the great resemblence that the torah bible and quran have.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2013 4:50:00 PM
At 10/21/2013 4:25:58 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 10/21/2013 3:05:23 PM, drafterman wrote: : : At 10/21/2013 3:03:17 PM, Fruitytree wrote: : : : At 10/19/2013 9:08:49 AM, drafterman wrote: :The contradictions in your religious texts really aren't my concern, now arethey? : : : : You would look smarter if you could readthe context before just pasting. that wasthe story of a man whom God gave knowledge, Moses said once that he wasthe most knowledgeable of people, so God inspired him thatthere is a man with more knowledge than him, and hewent to his meeting, this man basically receives commands and do things that may look forbidden (inthe law of Moses) but he just happen tohave more knowledge of what will happen, and he doesn't act because ofthe knowledge alone but because God commanded him. : : : : This, which is receiving commands directly from God will not happen afterthe last prophet according to Islamic beliefs, so you can't say, hey that Christian will kill BornOfGod, so lets kill him before he does it, cause prophet hood is over. : : : : Now what happened inthe story is not a ruling, it's a story,we don't take rulings from past stories in Islam, but from direct commands. : : Really? So you're saying is thatthe story is not used by Islamic communities as a basis for honor killings? .

The story is a story, it's not a command! and he didn't even kill him for honour ?! there is no such a thing as honour killing in Islam, there are sins and punishments in clear commands, that are not to be practiced by individuals but through a justice system.

If a fool misinterprets the little red riding hood into an invitation to kill all the cats, what can you really do for them (for the fools that is)?!

Read the part of the Chapter where the story is mentioned , it's in chapter 18, and the story starts from verse 60:

And tell if a normal person will understand that the verses are telling a command!! even the reason those verses were revealed was some Jews asked Mohamed peace be upon him a 3 questions to test him! that you can find in hadeeth.

Take it up with your fellow Muslims.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2013 5:01:11 PM

normal is heavily subjective
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
LoopsEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2013 5:14:39 PM
@Draftman

its an intentional attempt to troll around people knowingly act dummy as if they do not know ... There is not a single cruel word or something against humanity...

e.g.

Whenever Allah(swt) talks about fighting in the way of Allah... so some Battle related verses it also mentions DO NOT TRANSGRESS THE LIMITS what limits? we can clearly read them in Sunnah!

the parables are to teach a lesson ... as FrutiyTree said only fool will find in it that it permits honor killing, Islam has been most peaceful even in the battle field...!

Muhammad(pbuh) laid 10 Laws for War every Muslim army must obey:

1.Do not commit treachery
2.Do not deviate from the right path
3.Do not mutilate dead bodies
4.Do not kill children
5.Do not kill women
6.Do not kill aged men
7.Do not harm or burn trees
8.Do not destroy buildings
9.Do not destroy an enemy"s flock, unless you use it for your food
10.When you pass people who have devoted their lives to monastic services leave them alone.

This is Islam, I Love Islam it being the most peaceful way of life on earth.. those who do not follow Islam become EXTREMISTS bearing mere label of Islam. and Trying to Hijack our most amazing religion.

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2013 5:29:56 PM
At 10/21/2013 5:14:39 PM, LoopsEye wrote:
@Draftman

its an intentional attempt to troll around people knowingly act dummy as if they do not know ... There is not a single cruel word or something against humanity...

e.g.

Whenever Allah(swt) talks about fighting in the way of Allah... so some Battle related verses it also mentions DO NOT TRANSGRESS THE LIMITS what limits? we can clearly read them in Sunnah!

the parables are to teach a lesson ... as FrutiyTree said only fool will find in it that it permits honor killing, Islam has been most peaceful even in the battle field...!

4.Do not kill children
5.Do not kill women
6.Do not kill aged men
10.When you pass people who have devoted their lives to monastic services leave them alone.

This is Islam, I Love Islam it being the most peaceful way of life on earth.. those who do not follow Islam become EXTREMISTS bearing mere label of Islam. and Trying to Hijack our most amazing religion.

other than number nine that list is pretty good
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2013 5:30:15 PM
At 10/21/2013 5:14:39 PM, LoopsEye wrote:
@Draftman

e.g.

4.Do not kill children
5.Do not kill women
6.Do not kill aged men

other than number nine that list is pretty good by good i mean moral
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 12:01:04 AM
At 10/21/2013 5:01:11 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

It is, but I guess draft guy did get what I mean.
LoopsEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 5:40:45 AM

4.Do not kill children
5.Do not kill women
6.Do not kill aged men

other than number nine that list is pretty good by good i mean moral

As per my understanding it refers to the fact when in previous times when cities were invaded they seize all the properties and everything was killed including animals, women, children, monks etc. and Trees were burns it was common in Romans & Byzantines wars and other histories so the ruling goes do not kill any animals unless you use it for your food.

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 6:44:02 AM
At 10/22/2013 12:01:04 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 10/21/2013 5:01:11 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

It is, but I guess draft guy did get what I mean.

Did I?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2013 6:55:51 AM
I would appreciate an intelligent explanation of this message from your god.
Thanks.

At 10/19/2013 9:04:18 AM, bulproof wrote:
spreading mischief in the land

OYG
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
LoopsEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 2:23:43 PM
At 10/22/2013 6:55:51 AM, bulproof wrote:
Thanks.

OYG

Well your fellow western country men made it clear if you would care to read their translation of verse..

[The Glorious Quran 5:32]

Bijan Moeinian
"Whoever kills a human being (unless the latter being guilty of murder or spreading corruption on earth) should be looked upon as though he has killed the entire humanity and whoever saves a life should be considered as the savior of whole mankind." However, in spite of many Prophets which came to them with undeniable miracles, the majority of them chose to disregard the Divine laws.

Arthur John Arberry
whoso slays a soul not to retaliate for a soul slain, nor for corruption done in the land, shall be as if he had slain mankind altogether; and whoso gives life to a soul, shall be as if he ha given life to mankind altogether. Our Messengers have already come to them with the clear signs; then many of them thereafter commit excesses in the earth.

Edward Henry Palmer
whoso kills a soul, unless it be for another soul or for violence in the land, it is as though he had killed men altogether; but whoso saves one, it is as though he saved men altogether. Our apostles came to them with manifest signs; then, verily, many of them did after that commit excesses in the earth.

George Sale
he who slayeth a soul, without adding there to the murder of another soul, or without committing wickedness in the earth, shall be as if he had slain all mankind: But he who saveth a soul alive, shall be as if he had saved the lives of all mankind. Our apostles formerly came unto them, with evident miracles; then were many of them, after this, transgressors on the earth.

John Medows Rodwell
he who slayeth any one, unless it be a person guilty of manslaughter, or of spreading disorders in the land, shall be as though he had slain all mankind; but that he who saveth a life, shall be as though he had saved all mankind alive. Of old our Apostles came to them with the proofs of their mission; then verily after this most of them committed excesses in the land.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 10:42:33 PM
Thanks.

OYG
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 10:50:44 PM
At 10/19/2013 6:40:15 AM, LoopsEye wrote:

Well duh. You just claim that a non believer is not so innocent. And it is just to kill a non believer..........
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 11:00:22 PM
So what should happen to an apostate according to islam ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
LoopsEye
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 5:37:55 AM
@Illegalcombatant

..Its more then a Crime than a Sin .. and yes the punishment is upto the extent of death in Islam. but before completing my answer let me tell somethings...

If an American Betrays America and joins Taliban Group He will be surly put to death.. if A Paksitani or Indian go to opposite country and start opposing their country they are guilty of Death due to espionage (also known as high treason) and it is not about a particular country or Religion i will go with an example from Holy Bible..

Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."

Deuteronomy 17:3-5 "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, .....and you must stone such one with stones and such one must die."

Matthew 15: 3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God said, "Honor your father and mother"[a] and "Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death."

There is no ambiguity in these verse, and you can find similar laws in other religions also...

as Far as Islam is concerned... The Punishment varies depending on the situation and varies a Big Time. If a person is Woman death is not for Her because Prophet of Allah (pbuh) have prohibited the killing of women except something very serious. and for apostate If a person does it intentionally to wage a war against Islam then He is to put to death.. its because of His cheating that in spite of Knowing the truth He betrayed.. if it is due to some misunderstanding regarding religion he is made understand that, and there is no sin for him if he reverts back.. but if someone leaves Islam when he was not forced to do so by someone He is to put to death if he comes in the Muslim society.. since its the matter of espionage according to Islam so no mercy is for a betrayer.. at times he is expelled from Muslim society and many other scenarios.. Yes death is the punishment for one who does so.. as it is in every country or nation.. if a person betrays that Nation!

This might be my last post. on DDO Im suffering badly with something serious and going for an operation and might die and never come back. I would thank everyone who was pleasant with me and apologize with those if I hurt anyone's feelings.. May God Bless you to the right path.

Fe Imaan Allah.

Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 6:27:35 AM
At 10/23/2013 10:42:33 PM, bulproof wrote:
Thanks.

OYG

The full 2 verses :

"Because of that We Prescribed unto the Children of Israil: whosoever slayeth a person, except for a person, or for corruption in the land, it shall be as through he had slain all mankind, and whosoever bringeth life to one it shall be as though he had brought life to all mankind. And assuredly there came unto them Our apostles with evidences, yet even thereafter many of them are acting on the earth extravagantly. (32) The meed of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and go about in the land corrupting is only that they shall be slain or crucified or their hands and feet be cut off on the opposite sides, or be banished from the land. Such shall be their humiliation in the world, and theirs shall be in the Hereafter a mighty torment. (33)" Chapter 5

Corrupting the land or Corrupting on earth, for the word in Arabic could be translated to land , or Earth, it is basically doing and calling for evil, but not all corruption is punished by killing. and the punishment isn't performed by individuals, but by the state.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 7:42:50 AM
"What I have realized is there is no religion which tells its followers to Kill innocents or deal with Injustice..."

"How to socially interact with them when they are from different cast, creed or faith?"

then.......

".Its more then a Crime than a Sin .. and yes the punishment is upto the extent of death in Islam. but before completing my answer let me tell somethings..."

The fact that you are justifying such things.......

WHen people start talking about how they hate religion, it's sh*t like this they have in mind.