Total Posts:106|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Baptism and Chinese Water Torture

AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 10:06:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
What is the relevance of Baptism? Why must it be such a jarring experience for an infant? Why does it reek of indoctrination, of pulling the infant into acute awareness, perhaps to set the stage for later manipulation?

I mean, imagine for a moment that the infant is aware of what's going on. What might be going through its head with such experience, with that strange man, surrounded by many other strangers, bombarding its forehead with that cold liquid that is "Holy Water"? Might not the infant be fearful? I mean it is common that the infant cries... And then what is this for if the infant is obviously unaware of any possible divine significance?

"Man is inherently evil," says the Bible, "but accept Jesus Christ and you shall be saved". And then the child thinks back, back to that time in the Church, that time it was so fearful, so surrounded, so powerless, and there is its maker. It's terrible manipulation in my opinion, a preying on fear, argumentum ad populum and its out, and man is inherently evil, defined as such by Christianity.

Chinese water torture doesn't seem so bad in comparison.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 10:21:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 10:06:29 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
What is the relevance of Baptism? Why must it be such a jarring experience for an infant? Why does it reek of indoctrination, of pulling the infant into acute awareness, perhaps to set the stage for later manipulation?

I mean, imagine for a moment that the infant is aware of what's going on. What might be going through its head with such experience, with that strange man, surrounded by many other strangers, bombarding its forehead with that cold liquid that is "Holy Water"? Might not the infant be fearful? I mean it is common that the infant cries... And then what is this for if the infant is obviously unaware of any possible divine significance?

"Man is inherently evil," says the Bible, "but accept Jesus Christ and you shall be saved". And then the child thinks back, back to that time in the Church, that time it was so fearful, so surrounded, so powerless, and there is its maker. It's terrible manipulation in my opinion, a preying on fear, argumentum ad populum and its out, and man is inherently evil, defined as such by Christianity.

Chinese water torture doesn't seem so bad in comparison.

Do you normally get high before posting or are you really that retarded to compare being baptized to Chinese water torture?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 10:29:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 10:21:15 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/19/2013 10:06:29 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
What is the relevance of Baptism? Why must it be such a jarring experience for an infant? Why does it reek of indoctrination, of pulling the infant into acute awareness, perhaps to set the stage for later manipulation?

I mean, imagine for a moment that the infant is aware of what's going on. What might be going through its head with such experience, with that strange man, surrounded by many other strangers, bombarding its forehead with that cold liquid that is "Holy Water"? Might not the infant be fearful? I mean it is common that the infant cries... And then what is this for if the infant is obviously unaware of any possible divine significance?

"Man is inherently evil," says the Bible, "but accept Jesus Christ and you shall be saved". And then the child thinks back, back to that time in the Church, that time it was so fearful, so surrounded, so powerless, and there is its maker. It's terrible manipulation in my opinion, a preying on fear, argumentum ad populum and its out, and man is inherently evil, defined as such by Christianity.

Chinese water torture doesn't seem so bad in comparison.

Do you normally get high before posting or are you really that retarded to compare being baptized to Chinese water torture?

bench, you're in such competition with your little brother for attention, surely you can understand the fear that an infant might feel with such an experience? The DDO Hall of Fame, DDO's Walking Dead, "Oh my God, someone called Drafter (who's like the king of mafia) bad at Mafia and that could relate to me and my Walking Dead game - I demand respect and positive attention!!" I mean, have you ever wondered why you're like this? You just are? Nope, you're retarded. "Haha, I start Flame Wars in my being retarded and that's cool because retarded people like Flame Wars and I can say I'm trolling, that I'm a troll like badger was and now I just have to put him down every chance I get, retarded or not." Retarded, though.

"This is the internet!" You're actually so pathetic.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 10:31:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I would actually say there's a good deal of psychological profundity to this post. Baptism should be illegal, especially considering that recent post of WSA's as regards the cleanliness of "Holy Water".
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 10:34:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I mean, you so obviously put your own spins on absolutely everything, as negative as possible with regard to anything anyone says about me, as positive as possible as regards anything to do with you - it's pathetically obvious delusion, dude.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 11:41:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 10:29:09 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 10/19/2013 10:21:15 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/19/2013 10:06:29 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
What is the relevance of Baptism? Why must it be such a jarring experience for an infant? Why does it reek of indoctrination, of pulling the infant into acute awareness, perhaps to set the stage for later manipulation?

I mean, imagine for a moment that the infant is aware of what's going on. What might be going through its head with such experience, with that strange man, surrounded by many other strangers, bombarding its forehead with that cold liquid that is "Holy Water"? Might not the infant be fearful? I mean it is common that the infant cries... And then what is this for if the infant is obviously unaware of any possible divine significance?

"Man is inherently evil," says the Bible, "but accept Jesus Christ and you shall be saved". And then the child thinks back, back to that time in the Church, that time it was so fearful, so surrounded, so powerless, and there is its maker. It's terrible manipulation in my opinion, a preying on fear, argumentum ad populum and its out, and man is inherently evil, defined as such by Christianity.

Chinese water torture doesn't seem so bad in comparison.

Do you normally get high before posting or are you really that retarded to compare being baptized to Chinese water torture?

bench, you're in such competition with your little brother for attention,

You still think I actually have a little brother?

God you're easy to fool..... Then again it's easy to trick an idiot into believing anything....

surely you can understand the fear that an infant might feel with such an experience? The DDO Hall of Fame, DDO's Walking Dead, "Oh my God, someone called Drafter (who's like the king of mafia) bad at Mafia and that could relate to me and my Walking Dead game - I demand respect and positive attention!!" I mean, have you ever wondered why you're like this?

I do those things because I thought they would be cool, when's the last time you tried to do anything besides being a retarded f*ckwad?

You just are? Nope, you're retarded. "Haha, I start Flame Wars in my being retarded and that's cool because retarded people like Flame Wars and I can say I'm trolling, that I'm a troll like badger was and now I just have to put him down every chance I get, retarded or not." Retarded, though.

"This is the internet!" You're actually so pathetic.

Badger you were never a good troll and you aren't today either. There's a reason nobody liked you then or now
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 11:44:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 10:38:04 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I'd swear you've rather modeled your persona on the old me, too. Retardedly, though.

There you go again with that whole God-like personal view you have of yourself.... I swear you have the personality of Charles Manson combined with the appearance of a serial killer and the mentality of a 7 year old who whores himself out for attention whenever possible
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 11:46:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yes I do think you have a little brother, that quite fits in with your psychological profile. And it's quite obvious why you do those things, bench, especially when you consider your commentary on drafter's being slated: you crave attention hugely, little child that you are.

Also, I'm still currently a pretty well-liked and well-respected member with a history of being greatly appreciated, too. Sorry, dude.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 11:50:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I mean, you know this sh*t is true, too... Who was the troll before you who shunned punctuation, who had the respect of all the older members, was lauded by many of them? And then bench writes a lovely tribute to innomen in his Hall of Fame thread. You're so in competition with me, me not caring in the slightest about you but that you're a caustic retard, it's unreal. The WS is all about me, dude. Doesn't that bother you? That you can't think about anything but me all of the time? That you emulate me hugely with your every post? Retardedly, though.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 11:52:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 11:46:02 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Yes I do think you have a little brother, that quite fits in with your psychological profile.

That's the same thing you said when you 'knew' I was an only child, and again a few weeks later when you 'knew' I had an older brother

You clearly don't know anything

And it's quite obvious why you do those things, bench, especially when you consider your commentary on drafter's being slated: you crave attention hugely, little child that you are.

Your opinions isn't true just because you said it retard, and last I checked you were the one who posts 5 times in a row when seeking attention....

Also, I'm still currently a pretty well-liked and well-respected member with a history of being greatly appreciated, too.

And im sure you tell yourself that even though people routinely attack your arguments for their idiocy day in and day out.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 11:55:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 11:50:43 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
The WS is all about me, dude. Doesn't that bother you? That you can't think about anything but me all of the time? That you emulate me hugely with your every post?

I've already explained that you only account for less than 2% of all material on the show.

The show isn't about you, and only a massive retarded psychopath like yourself could ever think thatbit is..... The fact is you're completely irrelevant, and you've been that way long before the WS even came around....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 11:55:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I never said you had an older brother, dude, and you corrected me as regards the only child bit in the thread I suggested it in, the troll thread YYW posted, and I took the correction immediately, sensible as it was. Seems you've a terrible memory to go with the rest of your dumb.

And then please provide examples of anyone calling me dumb besides you on your little bitch tirade?
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 11:56:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 11:50:43 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I mean, you know this sh*t is true, too... Who was the troll before you who shunned punctuation, who had the respect of all the older members, was lauded by many of them? And then bench writes a lovely tribute to innomen in his Hall of Fame thread. You're so in competition with me, me not caring in the slightest about you but that you're a caustic retard, it's unreal. The WS is all about me, dude. Doesn't that bother you? That you can't think about anything but me all of the time? That you emulate me hugely with your every post? Retardedly, though.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 11:57:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 11:55:43 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/19/2013 11:50:43 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
The WS is all about me, dude. Doesn't that bother you? That you can't think about anything but me all of the time? That you emulate me hugely with your every post?

I've already explained that you only account for less than 2% of all material on the show.

The show isn't about you, and only a massive retarded psychopath like yourself could ever think thatbit is..... The fact is you're completely irrelevant, and you've been that way long before the WS even came around....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 11:58:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 11:55:51 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I never said you had an older brother, dude, and you corrected me as regards the only child bit in the thread I suggested it in, the troll thread YYW posted, and I took the correction immediately, sensible as it was. Seems you've a terrible memory to go with the rest of your dumb.

And then please provide examples of anyone calling me dumb besides you on your little bitch tirade?

I recall a majority of people saying you were massively retarded in the last spat we had
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 12:02:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 11:58:18 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/19/2013 11:55:51 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I never said you had an older brother, dude, and you corrected me as regards the only child bit in the thread I suggested it in, the troll thread YYW posted, and I took the correction immediately, sensible as it was. Seems you've a terrible memory to go with the rest of your dumb.

And then please provide examples of anyone calling me dumb besides you on your little bitch tirade?

I recall a majority of people saying you were massively retarded in the last spat we had

People of very limited understanding and powerful delusion. You know I've been up to the same thing since too, producing numerous such similar occurrences, which I could link to, if you'd like? I could rather well detail the last one, the Narcissism thread, if you'd like? It casts you in a very poor and retarded light, though.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 12:03:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
And there you go again contesting the Great Badger is a Retard/Troll debate, where I received such acclaim. I mean, this is painfully obvious, dude.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 12:06:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 12:02:21 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 10/19/2013 11:58:18 AM, imabench wrote:

I recall a majority of people saying you were massively retarded in the last spat we had

People of very limited understanding and powerful delusion.

You say that about everyone when in reality you're the one who can be deluded into thinking anything. I mean I fed you crap about me having a little brother and you based all of your bs pschyoanalysis on that ever since

Funniest thing I've ever seen btw, massively retarded on your part

You know I've been up to the same thing since too, producing numerous such similar occurrences, which I could link to, if you'd like? I could rather well detail the last one, the Narcissism thread, if you'd like? It casts you in a very poor and retarded light, though.

It was the narcissism thread that you went full retard remember? Calling yourself mega Ghandi and humble at the same time when EVERYONE disagreed
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 12:09:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 12:06:45 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/19/2013 12:02:21 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 10/19/2013 11:58:18 AM, imabench wrote:

I recall a majority of people saying you were massively retarded in the last spat we had

People of very limited understanding and powerful delusion.

You say that about everyone when in reality you're the one who can be deluded into thinking anything. I mean I fed you crap about me having a little brother and you based all of your bs pschyoanalysis on that ever since

Funniest thing I've ever seen btw, massively retarded on your part

So what is your family situation? Finish me off, dude.

You know I've been up to the same thing since too, producing numerous such similar occurrences, which I could link to, if you'd like? I could rather well detail the last one, the Narcissism thread, if you'd like? It casts you in a very poor and retarded light, though.

It was the narcissism thread that you went full retard remember? Calling yourself mega Ghandi and humble at the same time when EVERYONE disagreed

Um, no they didn't?
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 12:21:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I say that I find it hilarious that bench is primarily concerned with me in making his WS and he tries to take a petty revenge against me, trying to discredit everything I've said about him and laugh about it in denying that he has a younger brother. Even if you don't, the fact remains that you're a pathetic little attention seeking bitch, who's pretty f*cking retarded to boot. And then it's very believable that you do have a younger brother. You'd be the attention seeking Mycroft Holmes, craving vast amounts of positive attention, your little brother having stolen much of it from you as a child.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 12:27:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 12:21:05 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I say that I find it hilarious that bench is primarily concerned with me in making his WS

Except I really don't

and he tries to take a petty revenge against me, trying to discredit everything I've said about him and laugh about it in denying that he has a younger brother.

Which I really don't, that was just fed to you to gauge how idiotic you can be, in which you surpassed all expectations....

Even if you don't, the fact remains that you're a pathetic little attention seeking bitch, who's pretty f*cking retarded to boot.

Says the guy who posts 4-5 times in a row and thinks everything about himself, lol

And then it's very believable that you do have a younger brother. You'd be the attention seeking Mycroft Holmes, craving vast amounts of positive attention, your little brother having stolen much of it from you as a child.

You're still on that? God you are pathetically easy to trick and manipulate.

F*cking idiot....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 12:27:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Oh, and that you're constantly making reference to my multi-posting style is also strong evidence of your perceiving yourself as in competition with me. You've modeled yourself after me and made alterations.

Now please stay out of my threads. This one was actually rather intelligently conceived and thus not your domain. Go argue about really trivial definitions as is your speciality outside of just being retarded.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 12:43:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 12:27:54 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Oh, and that you're constantly making reference to my multi-posting style is also strong evidence of your perceiving yourself as in competition with me. You've modeled yourself after me and made alterations.

Not even close, I made references to them as evidence that you're the attention seeking little bitch around here. The constant claims I'm somehow competing with you only highlights your retardation and go-comex

Now please stay out of my threads. This one was actually rather intelligently conceived

Lol, don't kid yourself dumba**
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 12:45:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 12:29:16 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
So what is your family situation, bench?

Lol, I'm not describing my family situation to an attention seeking little bitch like you who looks like a serial killer that moonlights as a horse rapist
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 12:48:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 12:46:08 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Yeah, you have a little brother. Bye now.

Never a good idea to leave a thread and at the same time cement how easy it is to trick you....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
sdavio
Posts: 1,798
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 12:50:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
When you insult someone online, it has actual moral implications, and tangible effects irl.. you're essentially trying to scare them; the same logic a parent has toward a child when hitting them ("Bad! don't do that again or you'll be sorry").. and addressing someone's opinion that way [as a response to the person's attempt to positively analyze their experience] might, best case scenario, superficially change their opinion, but an opinion is really just a symptom of a person's emotional disposition.. so while changing whatever label they apply to, you're pushing them further and further into fear, which is the root cause of any immoral action.

The absolute worst way to do this, in my opinion, is through humor; because it not only attempts to strike fear into the person, it also implies not thinking rationally about the subject, as if it's not important enough to require a rational analysis... leaving the person with hardly any benefit, only an expanded amount of fear of social interactions.

So therefore, the most moral way to interact with someone you disagree with is earnestly, and in a polite, interested manner. Humor is great, but best used to show what you find positive and exciting about the world, rather than as a weapon. The least moral way, then, being personified by 'Weekly Stupid'..
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2013 1:07:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2013 12:50:15 PM, sdavio wrote:

Oh this idiot....

When you insult someone online, it has actual moral implications, and tangible effects irl.. you're essentially trying to scare them; the same logic a parent has toward a child when hitting them ("Bad! don't do that again or you'll be sorry").. and addressing someone's opinion that way [as a response to the person's attempt to positively analyze their experience] might, best case scenario, superficially change their opinion, but an opinion is really just a symptom of a person's emotional disposition.. so while changing whatever label they apply to, you're pushing them further and further into fear, which is the root cause of any immoral action.

The absolute worst way to do this, in my opinion, is through humor; because it not only attempts to strike fear into the person, it also implies not thinking rationally about the subject, as if it's not important enough to require a rational analysis... leaving the person with hardly any benefit, only an expanded amount of fear of social interactions.

So therefore, the most moral way to interact with someone you disagree with is earnestly, and in a polite, interested manner. Humor is great, but best used to show what you find positive and exciting about the world, rather than as a weapon. The least moral way, then, being personified by 'Weekly Stupid'..

Number of f*cks I still give about your opinion sdavio =

0
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015