Jump to topic:

Borno's work in Campbell, California

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 2:23:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Here's a link; >www.godsmessages.wordpress.com< to some of the work that I do for our Creator in Campbell, California. Each day I have to write a message on a whiteboard that attracts certain people that God has chosen to come and listen to the gospel I preach. Once I finish drawing the message on my whiteboard, I walk around Campbell to preach the gospel to those people who come and ask me about the message. After hearing the gospel, they either believe the voice of our Creator or they don't. Those who listen to Him without rejecting His spoken Word of God are called believers. Those who reject Him are called unbelievers.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 11:50:12 PM
"God has put messages in my mind to write on a whiteboard to attract His chosen believers to come and listen to His spoken gospel. The gospel is the voice of God where God"s chosen believers can hear information directly from the mind of God"

Right......................
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 2:03:28 AM
That webpage is undoubtedly the largest collection of nonsensical snippets that I've ever run across. Examples:

"Reading, writing and arithmetic have no future."

"As you"re dying, try out your free will idea."

"If you"re truly born again, your sex life is over."

"God created the internet before the world appeared."

I have a suspicion that borno preaches to homeless folks because he is one.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 10:44:55 AM
At 10/24/2013 2:03:28 AM, annanicole wrote:
That webpage is undoubtedly the largest collection of nonsensical snippets that I've ever run across. Examples:

It's very obvious you're an unbeliever who mocks God with every comment you make in my posts. Every word God has me write is from His mind that uses my flesh for His purpose.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 10:48:24 AM
At 10/23/2013 11:50:12 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
"God has put messages in my mind to write on a whiteboard to attract His chosen believers to come and listen to His spoken gospel. The gospel is the voice of God where God"s chosen believers can hear information directly from the mind of God"

Right......................

The religious Pharisees thought the same way about the first saint who preached from the invisible "messiah". They thought the same way about all the rest of the saints who preached the same Truth after the first one was killed. In fact, the religious Jews had the Roman government kill all the true saints before Rome started the authorized version of Christianity by forming the Vatican who made new laws to control all the false Christian churches that were started by antichrists who stole words from the saints and used them for their own selfish purpose to control people and make a living off of them. d

Saints are NOT Christians.
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 11:38:37 AM

How so?

Nobody ever said free will was unlimited.

What does that mean? If you are reincarnated, why would you be infertile?

Then explain why nobody had access to it during the Cold War, aside from major nations, and that the whole system physically exists on servers on the Earth, or in orbit around it?
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 3:21:28 PM
At 10/24/2013 11:38:37 AM, themohawkninja wrote:

How so?

Then explain why nobody had access to it during the Cold War, aside from major nations, and that the whole system physically exists on servers on the Earth, or in orbit around it?

These quotes were meant to find believers, not for argument. Unbelieving Christians always try argue with the things they can't understand. All they have to do is listen but they can't obey the commandments of God to do so.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 5:34:54 PM
At 10/24/2013 10:44:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:

It's very obvious you're an unbeliever who mocks God with every comment you make in my posts. Every word God has me write is from His mind that uses my flesh for His purpose.

Nahhhh, I'm a believer who mocks you - but not God. God does not have you write any words, and God was not the author of the pure nonsense that you spout.

I simply can't decide whether you fried your brain or whether you were born that way. I opt for the former.

You've actually been asked some very legitimate questions -not only by me, but also by others, including atheists. I haven't seen you answer a one! And the reason is not that the questions are so difficult.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 5:42:45 PM
At 10/24/2013 3:21:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:

How so?

These quotes were meant to find believers, not for argument. Unbelieving Christians always try argue with the things they can't understand. All they have to do is listen but they can't obey the commandments of God to do so.

You can't possibly comprehend a being who resides on a higher plane of existence than you do, and yet you argue that God exists, and has done all these things.

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 6:03:07 PM
"You can't possibly comprehend a being who resides on a higher plane of existence than you do, and yet you argue that God exists, and has done all these things."

Who does? I never said that I could fully comprehend a being such as God, nor did I say that God had done all of those things.
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 6:10:15 PM
At 10/24/2013 6:03:07 PM, annanicole wrote:
"You can't possibly comprehend a being who resides on a higher plane of existence than you do, and yet you argue that God exists, and has done all these things."

Who does? I never said that I could fully comprehend a being such as God, nor did I say that God had done all of those things.

I was replying to bornofgod.

annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 6:22:15 PM
At 10/24/2013 6:10:15 PM, themohawkninja wrote:

He's an idiot
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 6:31:17 PM
At 10/24/2013 6:22:15 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 10/24/2013 6:10:15 PM, themohawkninja wrote:

He's an idiot

I keep hoping for secular logic, but maybe I am about as big of an idiot for hoping so.

annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 6:51:35 PM
Secular logic? From him? You won't get any kind of logic, secular or otherwise. He thinks that out of the 7 billion of so people on the planet, God has singled out HIM as His spokesperson. Thus, when he speaks or writes, it's not really him - it's God.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 10:32:23 AM
At 10/24/2013 5:34:54 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 10/24/2013 10:44:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Nahhhh, I'm a believer who mocks you - but not God. God does not have you write any words, and God was not the author of the pure nonsense that you spout.

I simply can't decide whether you fried your brain or whether you were born that way. I opt for the former.

You've actually been asked some very legitimate questions -not only by me, but also by others, including atheists. I haven't seen you answer a one! And the reason is not that the questions are so difficult.

When you people ask Me who I AM, I always tell you but since you don't believe Me, then it's impossible for you to get an answer. Unbelievers don't believe anything that us saints write or speak. This is why Rome had most of the original writings of us saints destroyed before they used some of our ideas to add to their religious ideas to make their new testament. They did NOT know who our Creator was and could easily see that we saints possessed something they didn't. They didn't want any saints taking over their Roman Empire so they had to kill our flesh, thinking that the invisible "messiah" would stop delivering the Truth through our gospel, which is the voice of God, not some words in a book called the Bible.

Believers hear the Truth in our written and spoken words but unbelievers are totally blocked from hearing God speak to them. You are one of those unbelievers, like the religious Pharisees, who can't hear God speak to you. This unbelief causes you fear, because you lack the invisible knowledge that us saints and believers have to know who our Creator is. Without knowing the Truth, you rely on worldly knowledge ( religious ideas ) written in the Bible for your truth, which is no truth at all.

Since you don't know who I AM, you have to mock me to elevate yourself above me to justify your unbelief. This is what most unbelievers do.

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.

I understand the prophecies about Me but unbelievers can't understand them. Here's some more to show you your unbelief in Me and My testimonies through my last saint.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold,their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

Psalm 38
19: Those who are my foes without cause are mighty, and many are those who hate me wrongfully.
20: Those who render me evil for good are my adversaries because I follow after good.

Jeremiah 7
27: "So you shall speak all these words to them, but they will not listen to you. You shall call to them, but they will not answer you.
28: And you shall say to them, `This is the nation that did not obey the voice of the LORD their God, and did not accept discipline; truth has perished; it is cut off from their lips.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 10:34:56 AM
At 10/24/2013 5:42:45 PM, themohawkninja wrote:

How so?

You can't possibly comprehend a being who resides on a higher plane of existence than you do, and yet you argue that God exists, and has done all these things.

I'm above ALL My created "beings" you fool. Who do you think I AM that speaks through My last saint, the flesh that I need to see with and speak through?
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 10:54:40 AM
At 10/25/2013 10:34:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:

How so?

I'm above ALL My created "beings" you fool. Who do you think I AM that speaks through My last saint, the flesh that I need to see with and speak through?

So now you ARE God?

Well then... SMITE ME OH MIGHTY SMITER!!!

If you were really God, you would have done as you pleased and solved your own issues, and instead of trying to persuade us with false logic, you would just turn us to your side, but you DIDN'T, so HA!

annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2013 4:01:45 PM
Anna: You've actually been asked some very legitimate questions -not only by me, but also by others, including atheists. I haven't seen you answer a one! And the reason is not that the questions are so difficult.

Borno: When you people ask Me who I AM, I always tell you but since you don't believe Me, then it's impossible for you to get an answer.

Anna: That's not exactly true. It's impossible for us to get an answer mainly because you are too stupid to give one, i. e. my belief in the accuracy of your answer has zero effect on whether you give an answer.

You've asserted that the Romans wrote the Bible to the extent that they altered it terribly. Thus, you believe that the Bible is pretty much useless. That's natural on your part for if a person believes the Bible, he'll never believe in your nonsense. Therefore, it is imperative that you prove that the Romans wrote the Bible. In view of this, you are asked:

When did the Romans write the Bible?

Which Romans wrote the Bible?

Why would the Romans write a book that refers to their own emperors as "beasts", a book that accuses the Romans of being complicit in the murder of an innocent man?

You have to answer those queries.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 9:57:30 AM
At 10/25/2013 10:54:40 AM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 10/25/2013 10:34:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:

How so?

So now you ARE God?

Well then... SMITE ME OH MIGHTY SMITER!!!

If you were really God, you would have done as you pleased and solved your own issues, and instead of trying to persuade us with false logic, you would just turn us to your side, but you DIDN'T, so HA!

I was created as the Word of God, which is God's voice that speaks for Him while in the flesh called a saint. I know this is very confusing for unbelievers like you. It even takes believers a long time to understand this and most of them never get that deep of understanding from our Creator.

Unbelievers like yourself will never understand who God is during this first age.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 10:10:13 AM
At 10/25/2013 4:01:45 PM, annanicole wrote:
Anna: You've actually been asked some very legitimate questions -not only by me, but also by others, including atheists. I haven't seen you answer a one! And the reason is not that the questions are so difficult.

Borno: When you people ask Me who I AM, I always tell you but since you don't believe Me, then it's impossible for you to get an answer.

Anna: That's not exactly true. It's impossible for us to get an answer mainly because you are too stupid to give one, i. e. my belief in the accuracy of your answer has zero effect on whether you give an answer.

You've asserted that the Romans wrote the Bible to the extent that they altered it terribly. Thus, you believe that the Bible is pretty much useless. That's natural on your part for if a person believes the Bible, he'll never believe in your nonsense. Therefore, it is imperative that you prove that the Romans wrote the Bible. In view of this, you are asked:

Why would the Romans write a book that refers to their own emperors as "beasts", a book that accuses the Romans of being complicit in the murder of an innocent man?

Why would the Romans, after killing all the true saints, produce a new testament with the original writings of the saints who wrote about the Roman and Jewish false gods ( buildings ) that they built with human hands?

Don't you understand the prophecies in Daniel and Revelation about the beast, where all religion and false gods came from?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 10:24:56 AM
At 10/26/2013 10:10:13 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Why would the Romans, after killing all the true saints, produce a new testament with the original writings of the saints who wrote about the Roman and Jewish false gods ( buildings ) that they built with human hands?

Don't you understand the prophecies in Daniel and Revelation about the beast, where all religion and false gods came from?

Answer the questions that were asked. They are very plain.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 10:35:01 AM
At 10/26/2013 10:24:56 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 10/26/2013 10:10:13 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Answer the questions that were asked. They are very plain.

Unbelievers don't ask questions to learn about the invisible Kingdom of God. They ask questions to exalt themselves above God and His creation, which is what the flesh hates.

It's obvious you don't understand any prophecies of God or you would know what happened to all my saint friends who had the same knowledge of God as I have.

It took many years for the Vatican to approve an official new testament that was used to deceive their Christians with. They didn't want any more saints talking about the false gods they built throughout the Roman Empire.

The new testament doesn't contain any information about the false gods that the Romans and Jews built? They loved their false gods ( buildings ) and the world we live in today instead of loving our Creator.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 10:52:46 AM
Answer the questions, and quit proffering excuses:

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 4:27:18 PM
At 10/26/2013 10:52:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
Answer the questions, and quit proffering excuses:

When did the Romans write the Bible? For one thing, this question can't be answered with one date because it took the Romans many years to figure out what ideas to use from the writings of the saints they killed to add to their religious beliefs that were handed down from the earlier Romans, Jews, Greeks, Persians and Babylonians that the beast put in their minds.

Actually, it was antichrists who started Christianity by stealing the words from the true saints and using them for their own benefit to control people and make a living off of them. So Christianity started with the first saint, Jesus, and according to some knowledge of God left in the new testament, Jesus said there were antichrists around as he preached the gospel to find God's believers.

By the time all the saints were killed before 325 a.d., there were many Christ-like Christian churches formed by the antichrists. The Roman government had one of their leaders, Constantine, organize a governing body to make new rules for all these Christian churches, but only after they made sure that all the saints were killed. Otherwise, the saints would have been preaching at their doorstep about the false religion they were forming under the Vatican and about all the saints they had killed earlier.

Once they organized the Vatican, they made new rules that went against the laws of God and made themselves god on earth. Whoever didn't obey their new rules, they were tortured and even killed. Many true believers were killed by the Roman government, those who were listening to the gospel that us saints preach. The strong believers would have rejected the killing of the saints so they would be killed, too.

Many years later, the Vatican had learned what religious ideas and some ideas written by the true saints worked to keep their Christians obedient to their laws. Then they had the new testament produced for their priests to read to their congregations. By focusing on their religious beliefs like the eucharist, water baptism, praying to their false gods and doing acts of goodness, they maintained their power up until today.

The Protestant reformation came after the Roman Bible was published and placed in some libraries where they could be read by anyone who was allowed to. These reformers learned that the Vatican's laws didn't jive with their new testament so they protested and got others to believe in their own interpretations of the religious ideas in the new testament. None of these Protestant reformers or Roman Catholics had the hidden knowledge of God that us saints have to understand the old testament prophecies so the Protestant churches became many different denominations, all claiming to have the Truth.

Christians were led to believe that the scriptures, especially the new testament, was the word of God. We saints know that the invisible Word of God is our created existence in the mind of our Creator and that our original written testimonies were used by God to teach us who we are. Since we're all created in God's invisible Kingdom as energy, we wouldn't be able to understand who we are unless we're given a flesh to write and speak with. This is why God created us to be His voice and be a testimony for Him while we're in the flesh.

With this answer, you should be able to see the deception used by the Romans to build a world empire called Christianity and make Rome rich and famous in the eyes of all men on this earth. This deception still exists and will be destroyed by our Creator very soon, even though God used Christianity to teach us to build the latest technology to help us understand what energy was all about, which is our created existence in His mind.

God also used Christianity to carry the prophecies to my flesh so that God could interpret them for me while He had me write about the future. These prophecies have some bits of information to make His invisible knowledge more clear to me so that I can preach the gospel with confidence and boldness to attract all the believers to the gospel and hear our Creator speak to them. Once all the believers are listening to my gospel, the unbelieving Christians figure out a way to kill my flesh and the flesh of any believers who reject their lies about my death.

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 4:49:28 PM
Borno: "When did the Romans write the Bible? For one thing, this question can't be answered with one date because it took the Romans many years to figure out what ideas to use from the writings of the saints they killed to add to their religious beliefs that were handed down from the earlier Romans, Jews, Greeks, Persians and Babylonians that the beast put in their minds."

Anna: Then give us a range, for the majority - the vast majority - of scripture are quoted/cited by the early Christians prior to 300 AD.

It is of note that even atheists do not question the dating of the scriptures, within certain limits.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2013 5:04:55 PM
At 10/27/2013 4:49:28 PM, annanicole wrote:
Borno: "When did the Romans write the Bible? For one thing, this question can't be answered with one date because it took the Romans many years to figure out what ideas to use from the writings of the saints they killed to add to their religious beliefs that were handed down from the earlier Romans, Jews, Greeks, Persians and Babylonians that the beast put in their minds."

Anna: Then give us a range, for the majority - the vast majority - of scripture are quoted/cited by the early Christians prior to 300 AD.

It is of note that even atheists do not question the dating of the scriptures, within certain limits.

The flesh of unbelievers can get quite demanding as you have proven in this forum.

All you have to do is read my posts thoroughly and the answers to your questions will be known to you. I told you that antichrists started the movement of Christianity while the first saint began to preach the gospel. And antichrists are still around today and use the words of the saints and prophets for their selfish gain like you do.