Jump to topic:

How about the basic things?

AutumnLeaf
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 3:21:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Purpose or meaning of life is that you search companion of the Creator. Creator is He who has created all you can touch, all you can see and all that exist, including you. You are living a testing period that will show to Creator what is your attitude to Him, are you willing to live as you decide that is suitable to you and be obedient to your own will only or are you willing to live in His companion and be obedient to Him. Creator or God, from His side, wants you to His companion and has already made everything ready for you. God or Lord Jesus Christ reconciled those things that you have done against His will. He reconciled them on the cross of Calvary by His own blood. You find the meaning of life when you become a servant of God by humbling yourself in God's presence. And in front of God you need to confess Lord Jesus Christ as redeemer of your transgressions. You find the meaning of life when you give your life to Lord Jesus. How to do it is explained on page http://www.totta-on.fi...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2013 10:28:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/26/2013 3:21:54 AM, AutumnLeaf wrote:
Purpose or meaning of life is that you search companion of the Creator. Creator is He who has created all you can touch, all you can see and all that exist, including you. You are living a testing period that will show to Creator what is your attitude to Him, are you willing to live as you decide that is suitable to you and be obedient to your own will only or are you willing to live in His companion and be obedient to Him. Creator or God, from His side, wants you to His companion and has already made everything ready for you. God or Lord Jesus Christ reconciled those things that you have done against His will. He reconciled them on the cross of Calvary by His own blood. You find the meaning of life when you become a servant of God by humbling yourself in God's presence. And in front of God you need to confess Lord Jesus Christ as redeemer of your transgressions. You find the meaning of life when you give your life to Lord Jesus. How to do it is explained on page http://www.totta-on.fi...

You're not even close to being humbled yet. Wait until your flesh dies, then you will bow down to our Creator.

Genesis 6
12: And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

17: For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall die.

The destruction of ALL flesh hasn't happened yet. But because of the flood that distorted the crust of the earth, it set up the end of this age with a total destruction of all flesh and the world as we know it today.

Ecclesiastes 3
17: I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for he has appointed a time for every matter, and for every work.
18: I said in my heart with regard to the sons of men that God is testing them to show them that they are but beasts.
19: For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts; for all is vanity.
20: All go to one place; all are from the dust, and all turn to dust again.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

The "breath of Life" ( our spirit in God ) is who we really are. The flesh is only an illusion that makes us visible to view our created "being" in a defined world.

Isaiah 45:
20: "Assemble yourselves and come, draw near together, you survivors of the nations! They have no knowledge who carry about their wooden idols, and keep on praying to a god that cannot save.
21: Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together! Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none besides me.
22: "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23: By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: `To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.'
24: "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed, all who were incensed against him.
25: In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall triumph and glory."

Acts 17: 24-31
24: The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man,
25: nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all men life and breath and everything.
26: And he made from one every nation of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation,
27: that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after him and find him. Yet he is not far from each one of us,
28: for ..In him we live and move and have our being'; as even some of your poets have said, ..For we are indeed his offspring.'