Book of Truth: The unusual story of life

Dealazer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 10:27:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Introduction:
I got an eager way to describe life so that we can be an unity in this world. The reasons why I always searched for the truth, were cause I never felt the highest emotions truly seeking the truth about life all over the world. After a time I realized the short moments of reality and realized that many things weren't logical in this world, the people that came to me were just people like demons caught up in a closed dream, the world we know today. And after the known truth I really needed to explain to everyone the most truth story around every thing that is more reasonable to believe than anything else.

The story about the truth:
There was an story deeper than it went into peoples mind, in this time when Jesus really was fake, as Jesus the fake operated with the creations of miracles in front of people who might believe in his salvation. Also Jesus the fake was uncapable of removing dirty images or even worser memories that troubled any human kind in our time. Why create miracles infront of people, when people don't need to see miracles to believe in the real Jesus, even tho it's strange act of the fake one to work on ways to manipulate and keep an work of channging faith to worse, while he is laughing of all the different evil acts he is creating every day seeing evil everywhere as he is insane.

The time went further back to the time when Jesus the Lord really took an wake up upon this world. There were told an story inside the wrath of it all at John 4:14 and it was said there; But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

What i can tell from reading book made by Johannes Paul the second; Drama, by dramatizings, don't remember the exact title but it was about milosierdzu. The revelation that it stood into our realness the witch that got the water to change the world to how it is today. The lady of dark as we can call her, the powerful being of whom did drink the vial of life. And then lived to our days controlling every part of our real life.

It took many many years hiding mistakes and traces of what Lady the dark made, and it went to an world where everything were hidden from anyone, even the time when Hitler was in power, the twisted time became real different, that in the way that he got the advantage in building most wonderful units of greater war machines, in that the world became different cause Lady the dark as an fortune teller for Hitler did set Hitler up on an different path so he lost war in russia, in the way she told he would win it all if he attacked russia, but Lady of dark did for the first time this another kind of fortune telling for Hitler so he could attack russia, and in the way she got powerful enough to trick Hitler into it, cause she did construct all the super war machines for him in blueprints, and also made everything for him in the path he won most of the war.

But Hitler would had been master these days, even for not confronting killing off all the jewes, but some of them, it was an powerful act of hiding in between the most treasurable treasures, into holdings never known to human kind, it is said that Lady the dark was so powerful in might that she did turn around every thing that could destroy her power of might. So she forced big changes know to us as differencies. Have you ever not actually known that Donaparte Leaonarde was actually the Lady of Dark as also the British revolutionary woman Joan de Arc the same disguised powerful enough to think how the future might look like, if actions in social games got powerful enough to rule the country even stronger, and too work on the way too destroy much of the understandings about the whole life.

As for now Lady the dark is uncapable of ruling as she fleed the earth for deeper space, after being chasen by God, who scared her out of the world. Just because I actually did read a book later explained as an book with mighty speech than ever known, the book made by Johannes Paul II. When Lady of Dark were able to think what i thought and we got connected so I could tell her about of this information in my brain interpretation, and I was on the way to create the perpetum mobile in which Lady the dark was so undeniably interested in, cause she actually stated me as an person who might be good enough to get information out of the brain cells working for Lady the dark. Then she suddenly got scared and left the earth with spaceships, made of all the resources we are able to gather.

Now you can actually see the most difficult pictures of ugly people all over the earth like from 2000-2002, it was ugly people that got to pierced or had bad teeth hygiene, or had many ugly scars in face, even not washed hair. These years really state the time on what happened when people got more directly in use of medicine that was stuffed with mind thinking potion, for Lady the dark to get all sort of information, and too work with Jesus the fake, on ways too destroy the world even greater.

As I can not tell it is really important to know the meaning of the true words, that they keep on shimmering throught the past, there are words explaining it nearly clearly all over the place in history told as truth in history books cryptographily encrypted for future. It is clearly that many of the history books we had written with the full truth of it all, changed the difference into deep understanding about the Lady the dark, it was dependencies that books needed to burn, so companies were forced too only print normal books.

As we move on to the thin ice, Jesus the fake did never do this: Zechariah 13:1 "On that day there shall be a fountain opened for the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, to cleanse them from sin and uncleanness." What is true is that Jesus was more powerful than that, and he was able to steer the magic into different ways than Jesus the fake, and there were many of those imposed by such greedyness of his presence. What is to be told is that new era starts as more people really understands the meanings of it that Jesus was fake, wanna know why?

Cause the Lady of dark wanted too seaze Jesus totaly in the act of what he did against her purpose of to seek knowledge more deeper than anyone, she went forward to an way that Jesus needed to be locked up for eternity, while keeping him deep in vaults behind magical powders of radioactive odour, where Jesus fights his breath each day, cause he is stiched down on an board from whom he is unable to escape from with his mouth also stiched together, the more different ways than normally is possible to believe, cause Jesus is Superman, and he is really just captured in the ways we don't understand the past for many reasons. Also why all of this sudden this?, yeah, because Jesus could live eternaly, and was not needing to eat or drink too survive.

Please read the rest at: http://www.dealazer.com... if you really want to hear the whole story, I'm just allowed to write 8000 characters here at Debate.
http://www.dealazer.com... <-- The Book of Truth: The unusual story about Jesus the fake and Lady the dark
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 10:44:43 AM
At 10/28/2013 10:27:28 AM, Dealazer wrote:
Introduction:
I got an eager way to describe life so that we can be an unity in this world. The reasons why I always searched for the truth, were cause I never felt the highest emotions truly seeking the truth about life all over the world. After a time I realized the short moments of reality and realized that many things weren't logical in this world, the people that came to me were just people like demons caught up in a closed dream, the world we know today. And after the known truth I really needed to explain to everyone the most truth story around every thing that is more reasonable to believe than anything else.

The story about the truth:
There was an story deeper than it went into peoples mind, in this time when Jesus really was fake, as Jesus the fake operated with the creations of miracles in front of people who might believe in his salvation. Also Jesus the fake was uncapable of removing dirty images or even worser memories that troubled any human kind in our time. Why create miracles infront of people, when people don't need to see miracles to believe in the real Jesus, even tho it's strange act of the fake one to work on ways to manipulate and keep an work of channging faith to worse, while he is laughing of all the different evil acts he is creating every day seeing evil everywhere as he is insane.

The time went further back to the time when Jesus the Lord really took an wake up upon this world. There were told an story inside the wrath of it all at John 4:14 and it was said there; But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

What i can tell from reading book made by Johannes Paul the second; Drama, by dramatizings, don't remember the exact title but it was about milosierdzu. The revelation that it stood into our realness the witch that got the water to change the world to how it is today. The lady of dark as we can call her, the powerful being of whom did drink the vial of life. And then lived to our days controlling every part of our real life.

It took many many years hiding mistakes and traces of what Lady the dark made, and it went to an world where everything were hidden from anyone, even the time when Hitler was in power, the twisted time became real different, that in the way that he got the advantage in building most wonderful units of greater war machines, in that the world became different cause Lady the dark as an fortune teller for Hitler did set Hitler up on an different path so he lost war in russia, in the way she told he would win it all if he attacked russia, but Lady of dark did for the first time this another kind of fortune telling for Hitler so he could attack russia, and in the way she got powerful enough to trick Hitler into it, cause she did construct all the super war machines for him in blueprints, and also made everything for him in the path he won most of the war.

But Hitler would had been master these days, even for not confronting killing off all the jewes, but some of them, it was an powerful act of hiding in between the most treasurable treasures, into holdings never known to human kind, it is said that Lady the dark was so powerful in might that she did turn around every thing that could destroy her power of might. So she forced big changes know to us as differencies. Have you ever not actually known that Donaparte Leaonarde was actually the Lady of Dark as also the British revolutionary woman Joan de Arc the same disguised powerful enough to think how the future might look like, if actions in social games got powerful enough to rule the country even stronger, and too work on the way too destroy much of the understandings about the whole life.

As for now Lady the dark is uncapable of ruling as she fleed the earth for deeper space, after being chasen by God, who scared her out of the world. Just because I actually did read a book later explained as an book with mighty speech than ever known, the book made by Johannes Paul II. When Lady of Dark were able to think what i thought and we got connected so I could tell her about of this information in my brain interpretation, and I was on the way to create the perpetum mobile in which Lady the dark was so undeniably interested in, cause she actually stated me as an person who might be good enough to get information out of the brain cells working for Lady the dark. Then she suddenly got scared and left the earth with spaceships, made of all the resources we are able to gather.

Now you can actually see the most difficult pictures of ugly people all over the earth like from 2000-2002, it was ugly people that got to pierced or had bad teeth hygiene, or had many ugly scars in face, even not washed hair. These years really state the time on what happened when people got more directly in use of medicine that was stuffed with mind thinking potion, for Lady the dark to get all sort of information, and too work with Jesus the fake, on ways too destroy the world even greater.

As I can not tell it is really important to know the meaning of the true words, that they keep on shimmering throught the past, there are words explaining it nearly clearly all over the place in history told as truth in history books cryptographily encrypted for future. It is clearly that many of the history books we had written with the full truth of it all, changed the difference into deep understanding about the Lady the dark, it was dependencies that books needed to burn, so companies were forced too only print normal books.

As we move on to the thin ice, Jesus the fake did never do this: Zechariah 13:1 "On that day there shall be a fountain opened for the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, to cleanse them from sin and uncleanness." What is true is that Jesus was more powerful than that, and he was able to steer the magic into different ways than Jesus the fake, and there were many of those imposed by such greedyness of his presence. What is to be told is that new era starts as more people really understands the meanings of it that Jesus was fake, wanna know why?

Cause the Lady of dark wanted too seaze Jesus totaly in the act of what he did against her purpose of to seek knowledge more deeper than anyone, she went forward to an way that Jesus needed to be locked up for eternity, while keeping him deep in vaults behind magical powders of radioactive odour, where Jesus fights his breath each day, cause he is stiched down on an board from whom he is unable to escape from with his mouth also stiched together, the more different ways than normally is possible to believe, cause Jesus is Superman, and he is really just captured in the ways we don't understand the past for many reasons. Also why all of this sudden this?, yeah, because Jesus could live eternaly, and was not needing to eat or drink too survive.

Please read the rest at: http://www.dealazer.com... if you really want to hear the whole story, I'm just allowed to write 8000 characters here at Debate.

Amos 8
11: "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord GOD, "when I will send a famine on the land; not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD.
12: They shall wander from sea to sea, and from north to east; they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the LORD, but they shall not find it.

This is the reason you keep searching for the Truth but can't find Him.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 11:04:15 AM
Proof? Truly you cannot expect people to believe this without proof, well saying that if we needed proof to believe then there would be no religious people.
Turn around, go back.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 11:04:16 AM
Proof? Truly you cannot expect people to believe this without proof, well saying that if we needed proof to believe then there would be no religious people.
Turn around, go back.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2013 12:25:35 PM
At 10/28/2013 11:04:16 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:

I hate it when this site goes into full on lag/glitch mode.
Turn around, go back.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 10:35:57 AM
At 10/28/2013 10:44:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/28/2013 10:27:28 AM, Dealazer wrote:
Introduction:
I got an eager way to describe life so that we can be an unity in this world.

If you are really a truth seeker, you will really find the truth. The problem comes in when a person only accepts that which is commons, instead of that which is different. We all have a part of truth because that truth always tell us to truth that which is right. But do we always accept it. Of course not.