Jump to topic:

New Religion: Cellulism

cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 4:38:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So, I go to a Catholic School, and we have a mandatory theology class. But we were able to distract the teacher enough that we actually created a conspiracy religion. Here it is:

What if we're on a cell of a huge creature?

The earth is a cell, and we are a virus. Humans, as said by Mr. Smith in the first Matrix movie, are incredibly similar to a virus. Consuming everything and overtaking each cell. Also, Virus' take over other cells, and we are trying to go to other planets. And cancer and other sicknesses are not diseases: they're anti-bodies and medications. They are trying to stop us, the virus. We are the problem and we are a virus.

I would like people to question this and ask questions and debate about this. I will answer every question to the best of my abilities.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 9:48:29 PM
Affirmative has the burden of proof in this case, not the negatory side.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 10:00:17 PM
Earth doesn't react or consume resources, so how can it be life?
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2013 10:44:39 PM
At 10/29/2013 4:38:38 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
So, I go to a Catholic School, and we have a mandatory theology class. But we were able to distract the teacher enough that we actually created a conspiracy religion. Here it is:

What if we're on a cell of a huge creature?

The earth is a cell, and we are a virus. Humans, as said by Mr. Smith in the first Matrix movie, are incredibly similar to a virus. Consuming everything and overtaking each cell. Also, Virus' take over other cells, and we are trying to go to other planets. And cancer and other sicknesses are not diseases: they're anti-bodies and medications. They are trying to stop us, the virus. We are the problem and we are a virus.

I would like people to question this and ask questions and debate about this. I will answer every question to the best of my abilities.

Ask me this question. What if our human bodies were made from different energy than the energy it takes to make our human bodies appear to be alive? Like the energy it takes to build a robot is different than the energy it takes to make the robot move.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 6:06:19 PM
At 10/29/2013 10:00:17 PM, themohawkninja wrote:

Its far more complicated than that.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 6:10:11 PM
At 10/30/2013 6:06:19 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 10/29/2013 10:00:17 PM, themohawkninja wrote:

Its far more complicated than that.

I am just going off of biological definitions here, and I don't see the Earth doing such things.

Although, I suppose you could make the argument that the formation of metamorphic rocks from the build up of heat and pressure from another rock is an example of consuming resources, and that global warming counts as reaction, but it's a stretch.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:16:37 PM
At 10/30/2013 4:50:52 PM, Citrakayah wrote:
I think that it is awesome and wrong.

Thank you! Finally someone understands!
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.