God

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 10:16:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/6/2013 2:26:55 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Do you ever feel like God is trying to push you under His/Her Thumb?

All the time my friend.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 11:16:04 AM
At 11/7/2013 10:16:39 AM, bornofgod wrote:

All the time my friend.

That's very interesting.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 11:17:56 AM
At 11/7/2013 11:16:04 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 11/7/2013 10:16:39 AM, bornofgod wrote:

All the time my friend.

That's very interesting.

Do you think my flesh loves to be in this forum and be condemned by unbelievers in here? God can handle anything as long as my flesh isn't in control.
Bannanawamajama
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 12:25:01 PM
At 11/6/2013 3:27:43 PM, Naysayer wrote:
At times. What do you mean by under his thumb? As in controlling or as in squishing?

Heh, Its funny that you joined this discussion with that picture.
muslimnomore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 7:37:20 PM

no i've never done drugs.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 8:39:19 PM

Not really. I sometimes go for long periods feeling as if nobody has any interest in what is happening to me, but not that I'm being arbitrarily thwarted.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 10:59:17 AM
When God began to take control of my body, it becomes a fearful thing until He finishes His work to destroy the worldly desires that the flesh made me believe in. Now I don't have to believe in all the fears of this world that I know are only illusions that will soon go away when my flesh is no longer a part of it.

We are God's thoughts and everything that comes forth from those thoughts is His creation. This means man cannot create a thought or our Creator. But God made man believe in all kinds of false gods in this world delusion that most people think is real.
Higgle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2013 3:13:56 AM
At 11/8/2013 10:59:17 AM, bornofgod wrote:
When God began to take control of my body, it becomes a fearful thing until He finishes His work to destroy the worldly desires that the flesh made me believe in. Now I don't have to believe in all the fears of this world that I know are only illusions that will soon go away when my flesh is no longer a part of it.

We are God's thoughts and everything that comes forth from those thoughts is His creation. This means man cannot create a thought or our Creator. But God made man believe in all kinds of false gods in this world delusion that most people think is real.

Then how would you know if the God that you believe in is real or not?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2013 3:55:13 PM
At 11/10/2013 3:13:56 AM, Higgle wrote:

I'm His created voice that will speak for Him for eternity.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 1:18:45 AM
At 11/10/2013 3:55:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Can you offer me salvation dear sir
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 1:18:45 AM

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 3:36:37 PM
At 11/11/2013 1:18:45 AM, Mikal wrote:

God already planned and created the salvation from man's flesh and of this world before any visible world existed. All we have to do is wait until our flesh perishes during this age, then you'll awaken in new flesh with a perfect mate to experience new life that God planned for ALL His people. So don't worry about a place called hell that unbelieving Christians talk about. There is no hell, but all our flesh has to perish in this age before our spirits go on to the next world and the new flesh we all will awaken in. We servants will be given new adult bodies and so will the new Adam and Eve. Then, through the new bodies of flesh of the new Adam and Eve, God will have all His new men, created both male and female, to be born into the new world. This means that one created man will be born in one male flesh and one female flesh. Man will never have to be married or divorced because they were made for each other. This is the perfect soul mate that some people talk about in this world.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 4:26:40 PM
At 11/11/2013 3:36:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:

God already planned and created the salvation from man's flesh and of this world before any visible world existed. All we have to do is wait until our flesh perishes during this age, then you'll awaken in new flesh with a perfect mate to experience new life that God planned for ALL His people. So don't worry about a place called hell that unbelieving Christians talk about. There is no hell, but all our flesh has to perish in this age before our spirits go on to the next world and the new flesh we all will awaken in. We servants will be given new adult bodies and so will the new Adam and Eve. Then, through the new bodies of flesh of the new Adam and Eve, God will have all His new men, created both male and female, to be born into the new world. This means that one created man will be born in one male flesh and one female flesh. Man will never have to be married or divorced because they were made for each other. This is the perfect soul mate that some people talk about in this world.

If i repent can I be made a savior as well?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 9:50:25 AM
At 11/11/2013 4:26:40 PM, Mikal wrote:

There's only one savior and that's our invisible Creator. However, if God planned for you to be a saint who speaks for Him, it would take many years for Him to remove the "veil" that keeps you from His hidden knowledge, which is our created existence. But only us saints had this invisible "veil" removed so we could find out who we are in the mind of God.

Most Christians think they can repent of their sins on their own but that's impossible. Only God can do this kind of work and He does stop some Christians from some of their addictions, but only to lure them into Christianity which is God's false religion to teach men how to build things. He didn't create Christianity to share His hidden knowledge to the world.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 2:40:03 PM
At 11/12/2013 9:50:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:

There's only one savior and that's our invisible Creator. However, if God planned for you to be a saint who speaks for Him, it would take many years for Him to remove the "veil" that keeps you from His hidden knowledge, which is our created existence. But only us saints had this invisible "veil" removed so we could find out who we are in the mind of God.

Most Christians think they can repent of their sins on their own but that's impossible. Only God can do this kind of work and He does stop some Christians from some of their addictions, but only to lure them into Christianity which is God's false religion to teach men how to build things. He didn't create Christianity to share His hidden knowledge to the world.

Can you make me a god too though?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 2:40:03 PM

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 9:01:12 PM
At 11/12/2013 2:40:03 PM, Mikal wrote:

You and I and every other created "being" are God's thoughts. Isn't being thoughts of God good enough for you?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 9:02:47 PM
At 11/12/2013 9:01:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You and I and every other created "being" are God's thoughts. Isn't being thoughts of God good enough for you?

but i want to be a messenger too.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 9:05:44 PM
At 11/12/2013 9:02:47 PM, Mikal wrote:

Every word you speak means you're a messenger but a messenger of deception, not the Truth.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 9:06:51 PM
At 11/12/2013 9:05:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Every word you speak means you're a messenger but a messenger of deception, not the Truth.

So I am of satan?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 9:15:51 PM
At 11/12/2013 9:06:51 PM, Mikal wrote:

So I am of satan?

Satan, Lucifer, Devil, Serpent, Tree of the knowledge of good and evil, all mean the same thing. The world we see is the delusion but our invisible created existence is called the Kingdom of God, which is made up of God's thoughts stored as wavelengths of energy. Since we were created as energy, it has to be processed through our brains ( processors ) in order for us to sense a defined visible world. Just like a computer works to give us illusions on a monitor or robotic movements.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 9:51:38 PM
At 11/12/2013 9:15:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:

So I am of satan?

Satan, Lucifer, Devil, Serpent, Tree of the knowledge of good and evil, all mean the same thing. The world we see is the delusion but our invisible created existence is called the Kingdom of God, which is made up of God's thoughts stored as wavelengths of energy. Since we were created as energy, it has to be processed through our brains ( processors ) in order for us to sense a defined visible world. Just like a computer works to give us illusions on a monitor or robotic movements.

So I am the messenger of satan?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 10:00:23 PM
At 11/12/2013 9:51:38 PM, Mikal wrote:

So I am of satan?

You're also a very boring messenger of satan.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 10:01:37 PM
At 11/12/2013 10:00:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:

So I am of satan?

I just merely want a title, and seeing as how you are the mouth of God. I demand you to dub me something.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 10:15:32 PM
At 11/12/2013 10:01:37 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/12/2013 10:00:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:

So I am of satan?

I just merely want a title, and seeing as how you are the mouth of God. I demand you to dub me something.

Call yourself a pastor. Then you can keep lying to everyone who respects you as being godly, but only on the outside.
dadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 10:32:57 PM
"Do you ever feel like God is trying to push you under His/Her Thumb?"

this is the way I see it ........

he who is a slave to the compass enjoys the freedom of the sea

thy word O Lord is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn