Jump to topic:

The Real Jesus

question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 4:05:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Jesus Ben Pantera was a real person that historians of antiquity wrote about and now archeolgist can prove his father Joseph real existance. All other claims of a Jesus god man or other jesus messiahs are only duplicates of the original. The gospel of the essens spoke about this man, the gospel of the hebrews, josephus, the jews of antinquity, apolloinous or paul. Also the new testament has a lot of his sayings and doctorines he preached in it.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 10:04:32 AM
At 11/6/2013 4:05:05 PM, question4u wrote:
Jesus Ben Pantera was a real person that historians of antiquity wrote about and now archeolgist can prove his father Joseph real existance. All other claims of a Jesus god man or other jesus messiahs are only duplicates of the original. The gospel of the essens spoke about this man, the gospel of the hebrews, josephus, the jews of antinquity, apolloinous or paul. Also the new testament has a lot of his sayings and doctorines he preached in it.

Names of the saints aren't important. It's what we speak is important.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 2:15:10 PM
At 11/7/2013 10:04:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Jesus Ben Pantera gosepl is what you follow. Jesus Ben Pantera was a real person and not Yahweh. Jesus was another person just like me and you. Human
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2013 9:34:28 PM

Was the Jesus in the Bible really a fake, as Mythicists claim? According to Bart Ehrman, professor of ancient history, "these views are so extreme and so unconvincing to 99.99 percent of the real experts that anyone holding them is as likely to get a teaching job in an established department of religion as a six-day creationist is likely to land on in a bona fide department of biology." ~ Huffington Post.

"Biblical scholars and classical historians regard theories of his (Jesus') non-existence as effectively refuted. Most scholars agree that Jesus was a Galilean Jew who was born between 7 and 4 BC, in the closing stages of the reign of King Herod and died 30"36 AD, that he lived in Galilee and Judea, did not preach or study elsewhere, and that he spoke Aramaic and perhaps also Hebrew and Greek." ~ Wiki
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2013 10:01:30 AM
At 11/7/2013 2:15:10 PM, question4u wrote:
At 11/7/2013 10:04:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:

John 6

Jesus Ben Pantera gosepl is what you follow. Jesus Ben Pantera was a real person and not Yahweh. Jesus was another person just like me and you. Human

I don't follow any gosepl. I am the gospel of our Creator.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 10:49:06 AM
At 11/7/2013 9:34:28 PM, Idealist wrote:

Was the Jesus in the Bible really a fake, as Mythicists claim? According to Bart Ehrman, professor of ancient history, "these views are so extreme and so unconvincing to 99.99 percent of the real experts that anyone holding them is as likely to get a teaching job in an established department of religion as a six-day creationist is likely to land on in a bona fide department of biology." ~ Huffington Post.

"Biblical scholars and classical historians regard theories of his (Jesus') non-existence as effectively refuted. Most scholars agree that Jesus was a Galilean Jew who was born between 7 and 4 BC, in the closing stages of the reign of King Herod and died 30"36 AD, that he lived in Galilee and Judea, did not preach or study elsewhere, and that he spoke Aramaic and perhaps also Hebrew and Greek." ~ Wiki

I agree that Jesus existed, but not the godman who grew up in the city called nazareth... Can you find me a scholar that can prove that nazareth exited before 300AD and that ther was a god name Jesus during herod time, or any historic facts to that notion?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 11:24:03 AM
At 11/27/2013 10:49:06 AM, question4u wrote:

I agree that Jesus existed, but not the godman who grew up in the city called nazareth... Can you find me a scholar that can prove that nazareth exited before 300AD and that ther was a god name Jesus during herod time, or any historic facts to that notion?

It's too bad the first official Vatican members weren't around to tell you their religious stories about their false gods they added to their new testament writings. It's amazing what Christians will believe from reading those lies in the Bible. However, the prophecies remained intact for our Creator to interpret them in the minds of us saints so that we could learn about the future age when ALL God's people will be freed from the lies that we're living with today.
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 1:18:45 PM
Jesus Ben Pantera was a real person that historians of antiquity wrote about and now archeolgist can prove his father Joseph real existance.

Wait a minute. Wouldn't the father of Jesus ben Pantera be Pantera, not Joseph? Or are Joseph and Pantera the same person?
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 5:49:55 PM
At 11/27/2013 10:49:06 AM, question4u wrote:

Nope . . . and I've never claimed to anyone that I can. I know nothing of the nature of Jesus other than what I've read of his teachings, and those I find very special. As Einstein said when interviewed by the Saturday Evening Post in 1929: "No one can read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word." I feel that Jesus was someone special, but anything beyond that I cannot and do not try to know. I really liked his unassuming style of teaching basic morality through the use of simple parables, and I wish more people would use similar methods of teaching today.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 2:56:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2013 1:18:45 PM, philochristos wrote:
Jesus Ben Pantera was a real person that historians of antiquity wrote about and now archeolgist can prove his father Joseph real existance.

Wait a minute. Wouldn't the father of Jesus ben Pantera be Pantera, not Joseph? Or are Joseph and Pantera the same person?

Pantera means virgin. Name of mockery given by pharisees
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 3:18:57 PM

Pantera had a wife and children. Now the evidence is out
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 8:26:17 PM

Jesus ben Pantera means "Jesus son of Pantera" in Hebrew. You are an idiot. Furthermore Jesus son of Joseph was a real person, as anyone who has studied history seriously will tell you internet kooks.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 12:50:09 PM
At 4/11/2014 8:26:17 PM, Installgentoo wrote:

Jesus ben Pantera means "Jesus son of Pantera" in Hebrew. You are an idiot. Furthermore Jesus son of Joseph was a real person, as anyone who has studied history seriously will tell you internet kooks.

I know what it means.. I would not mention it if I did not. Joseph ben pantera is a real person, however the son god jesus was created get it, created by fabrication.