Jump to topic:

The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 9:19:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I find it a hard, to let go of those I love; it is very difficult, for me, to witness the sufferings of other people. I wish, time and time again, for those I love a very peaceful and painless passing, a passing on to a place of eternal peace and joy.

However, this one-dimensional colorless existence is very frightening, if given much thought. A life not shaded and toned by a variety of emotions is uneventful and tedious, to say the least, a horrifyingly stifling death, from complete and utter boredom.

So, in consideration, do I wish this monotonous, doldrum eternal existence, on those I dearly love or do I wish a colorful array of emotions to excite and comfort, joy and pain, pacify and conflict those I love, bringing life, with uncertainty, death, with assurance, and Heaven, with the shadow of Hell?
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 6:31:48 AM
Make sure you wish something possible, your got a seat in paradise and a seat in Hell for free, choose and work accordingly.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 6:44:31 AM
At 11/11/2013 6:31:48 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Make sure you wish something possible, your got a seat in paradise and a seat in Hell for free, choose and work accordingly.
And here is the absolute selfishness of this heaven belief.

Have fun with that.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 7:23:35 AM
At 11/11/2013 6:31:48 AM, Fruitytree wrote:

In one breath, you say it's free; and, in the next breath, you say I have to work for it. Which is it? Is it free, or do I have to work for it?

Is that what your boss says when he, or she, pays you, I'm giving you this money for free?