Jump to topic:

The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 9:19:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I find it a hard, to let go of those I love; it is very difficult, for me, to witness the sufferings of other people. I wish, time and time again, for those I love a very peaceful and painless passing, a passing on to a place of eternal peace and joy.

However, this one-dimensional colorless existence is very frightening, if given much thought. A life not shaded and toned by a variety of emotions is uneventful and tedious, to say the least, a horrifyingly stifling death, from complete and utter boredom.

So, in consideration, do I wish this monotonous, doldrum eternal existence, on those I dearly love or do I wish a colorful array of emotions to excite and comfort, joy and pain, pacify and conflict those I love, bringing life, with uncertainty, death, with assurance, and Heaven, with the shadow of Hell?
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 6:31:48 AM
Make sure you wish something possible, your got a seat in paradise and a seat in Hell for free, choose and work accordingly.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 6:44:31 AM
At 11/11/2013 6:31:48 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Make sure you wish something possible, your got a seat in paradise and a seat in Hell for free, choose and work accordingly.
And here is the absolute selfishness of this heaven belief.

Have fun with that.
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head
s-anthony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 7:23:35 AM
At 11/11/2013 6:31:48 AM, Fruitytree wrote:

In one breath, you say it's free; and, in the next breath, you say I have to work for it. Which is it? Is it free, or do I have to work for it?

Is that what your boss says when he, or she, pays you, I'm giving you this money for free?