Jump to topic:

Forgiving

Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 5:38:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Forgiving others in the scenario even when you can take the revenge. Keeping the things smooth, polite and calm. Well, being down to earth for keeping the pleasant momentum of life intact......... is never questionable, I'm sure.

*Hate the "Bad" but not the "Bad One". One can turn out to be good, one day.
~ "If" resolved ~
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 11:04:26 PM
At 11/11/2013 5:38:39 AM, Dazz wrote:
Forgiving others in the scenario even when you can take the revenge. Keeping the things smooth, polite and calm. Well, being down to earth for keeping the pleasant momentum of life intact......... is never questionable, I'm sure.

~ "If" resolved ~

I'm totally in agreement that peace, forgiveness and cooperation are the best ways to keep relationships calm, stable and pleasant. There is no argument that cannot be made reasonably; no rebuttal which cannot be polite. We all mess-up from time to time, so why is it so tempting to point out the faults of others?
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 1:25:19 AM
At 11/11/2013 11:04:26 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 11/11/2013 5:38:39 AM, Dazz wrote:

~ "If" resolved ~

I'm totally in agreement that peace, forgiveness and cooperation are the best ways to keep relationships calm, stable and pleasant. There is no argument that cannot be made reasonably; no rebuttal which cannot be polite. We all mess-up from time to time, so why is it so tempting to point out the faults of others?

Yes, and I believe even if one isn't polite, as may be the situation, decetency is what's the beauty of polarized opinions.

As I would define the decetency: Treat others as you like to be traeted.

"Managing the conspiracies"
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~